PDA

View Full Version : A message from Josh Strickland~

HvyArms
05-24-2007, 11:58 PM
Havent been on in a couple of days, but I came back to a few PMs as usual. This one in particular seemed kinda interesting. Thoughts?

you need to watch you're mouth about brooke and as for the shit you said about me fuck that! i got it good! i have every thing i need in life! but dude get some god in your life and some friends that care about you bc you need it, and yeah i am also sorry but dude i could out run you any day and i will prove it! in front of every one! next time at the V. but you need to know what i got to say!

i want to keep the V alive! all the cars down there doing the burn outs are dumb ass's but with the cops there shit will not happen! how would you feel if your car was smashed, or your best friend was splattered on your car? how would you feel...

watch you're mouth!

thanks!
Josh Strickland~

81911SC
05-25-2007, 12:01 AM
"You got to prove what your car can do."

HvyArms
05-25-2007, 12:04 AM
he's gonna prove it, in front of everyone at the V...because street racing is okay. But do a burnout, and calling 11alive on you.

koukis14
05-25-2007, 12:04 AM
Yeah get some god in your life:taun: :rolleyes:

HvyArms
05-25-2007, 12:07 AM
I need more cowbell

Humphrizzle
05-25-2007, 12:09 AM
you need to fix your sig..

the quote is "I got a fever... and the only prescription... is more cowbell!"

HvyArms
05-25-2007, 12:11 AM
I was paraphrasing you idi...you're supposed to be talking about Josh, not me.

Humphrizzle
05-25-2007, 12:16 AM
josh is a dumbass.. idk him.

seems like a douche chomper though.

.blank cd
05-25-2007, 12:16 AM
you guys are giving this kid too much attention

koukis14
05-25-2007, 12:17 AM
you need to fix your sig..

the quote is "I got a fever... and the only prescription... is more cowbell!"

Yeah I saw the special last night, I have been meaning to change it. I will do that now, thanks.

HvyArms
05-25-2007, 12:23 AM
I agree with Blank CD. But I figured I'd PM him back anyway.

First of all, my eyes and mouth are both set in my head. It's impossible to watch my mouth, unless I stand in front of a mirror and talk. But the fact is, I wasn't talking, now was I? No, I was TYPING, yeah. With my fingers. While looking at the screen. If you want me to watch my mouth, I'm not gonna be able to help you. I don't really watch my fingers either. So...yeah.

I wouldn't even know of you and Brooke if your dumbasses hadn't been on TV whinning like two bitches about rice burnouts. But hey, if you feel like being on TV, then be on TV...I don't think I really even care about the report.

You say you have everything you need in life? Really? Well, from what I see, you need a treadmill. You NEED a diet, do you have one of those? No? You NEED some crunches, and some contacts too. But again, whatever, who cares?

How can you say you'll outrun me any day? You don't like people doing burnouts in the parking lot...but you wanna race me on the street? You fuckin clown, I don't drive rice. You're gonna prove that you can outrun me at the V? You mean, like on foot? Like, hiding from me? I don't get it.

I need God in my life? :sigh: I'm not really gonna get into that with you, lets just say I've got God in my life. He told me to tell you to lose some weight. As far as friends who care about me, I have those too. See my friends and I are pretty religious and we sincerely care about one another. Nah I don't wanna see my friends splattered on some car, but then thats why my friends DONT STAND IN FRONT OF DUMBASS BURNOUTS. Besides, my friends are all alot thinner than you. I don't think any of them would have a problem moving out of the way of a car.

Why am I still typing?

Oh yeah, no one is gonna smash my car because I don't park down with the rice at the V. So I'm nowhere near the burnouts. I don't even usually stay to see them. What else...hmm OH Yeah, tell Brooke to call me. She has my number. And tell yourself to STFU.

Thanks!

Your Motherfucking Father~

Humphrizzle
05-25-2007, 12:23 AM
super.. now it is how god intended it to be!

Psycho
05-25-2007, 12:32 AM
Hell is so much more metal

05Tib
05-25-2007, 07:40 AM
wait wasnt he the one who said on T.V. something like "you gotta show what you can do" as his opinion towards burnouts? Maybe not, i didnt pay alot of attention but it sounded to me on TV that he was ok with the burnouts... and now he sounds like he isnt and doesnt want people cars smashed or people hurt but wants to street race?

and i hope he has 1000 whp or his power to weight ratio is shot with his fat ass

keevo54
05-25-2007, 07:43 AM
He could probably outrun you if there was a bag of McDonalds waiting at the finish line

Doppelgänger
05-25-2007, 07:45 AM
You know, my idea is that if you're willing to be on TV, you should be ready for the consequences because not everyone is going to agree with you. Hell, if you get on TV and say "The color green is cool." , someone out there will argue with it. You do the actions, you better except the after affects.