PDA

View Full Version : OMFG BAN EBONICS

nightracer
05-24-2007, 09:17 PM
Y'i'm sayin'? is not even English I fucking hate when people ask that. "Y'i'm sayin'?" Hell no I don't know what the fuck you're saying!

81911SC
05-24-2007, 09:18 PM
Ghey

cactusEG
05-24-2007, 09:19 PM
what are u saying ... or watcha talking bout willis

kainejuice?
05-24-2007, 09:36 PM
Y'i'm sayin'? is not even English I fucking hate when people ask that. "Y'i'm sayin'?" Hell no I don't know what the fuck you're saying!

shawty ebonics is english. its jus "nonstandard" english dat most people (usually black folks) be speakin and typin durin times dat they aint gotta be speakin or typin PROPA!! u feel me?

hydroshutter
05-24-2007, 09:38 PM
Thousands of members here would be banned if you banned Ebonics.

koukis14
05-24-2007, 09:52 PM
Thousands of members here would be banned if you banned Ebonics.

Problem being?

hydroshutter
05-24-2007, 09:55 PM
Problem being?

I didn't notice one with your idea. :cheers:

BluesClues
05-24-2007, 09:59 PM
Whatever yo!

Friggintitsman
05-24-2007, 10:02 PM
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e95/hexagondnb/0077.jpg

hydroshutter
05-24-2007, 10:07 PM
Whatever yo!

You know how we do shawt!
Fo reelz cuh!
Das wut it iuh!

:no:

Psycho
05-24-2007, 10:09 PM
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e95/hexagondnb/0077.jpg
^LOL

Friggintitsman
05-24-2007, 10:14 PM
A look into your life career job nigga

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e95/hexagondnb/friez-with-dat.jpg

Psycho
05-24-2007, 10:21 PM
funny cat pics ftw

Friggintitsman
05-24-2007, 10:22 PM
funny cat pics ftw

I got a shit ton of em

Friggintitsman
05-24-2007, 10:30 PM
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w103/xkillerbx/0070.jpg

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w103/xkillerbx/sklz.jpg

Psycho
05-24-2007, 10:38 PM
lol at the skillz pic
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to soulassassin again. :(

BluesClues
05-24-2007, 10:41 PM
You know how we do shawt!
Fo reelz cuh!
Das wut it iuh!

"B"
05-24-2007, 10:41 PM
Ban all non-whites.

Wait, this isn't the WPW thread?

Echonova
05-24-2007, 10:49 PM
Problem being?
There are certain loses that we are willing to deal with. As long as it involves Kainejuices (owned) I and George Bush are ok with that.

phongt12
05-24-2007, 11:41 PM
I don't understand why people would want to speak Ebonics. It doesn't make you "cool." All it does is make you look dumber than you really are. The same goes for hick accents. I know some people can't help it, but others have accents so damn thick.

BluesClues
05-24-2007, 11:51 PM
I'm sure most people don't chose to speak ebonics, just like country people don't chose to sound like hicks. It's the area you grow up in, the environment. Nothing you can control. Now you can always try and correct yourself to speak properly, but some people just chose not to.

HvyArms
05-25-2007, 12:06 AM
/\ shawty you laimahell

OneSlow5pt0
05-25-2007, 12:07 AM
to lighten this thread up

http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1164814158-oven.b.jpg

koukis14
05-25-2007, 12:15 AM
I'm sure most people don't chose to speak ebonics, just like country people don't chose to sound like hicks. It's the area you grow up in, the environment. Nothing you can control. Now you can always try and correct yourself to speak properly, but some people just chose not to.

Do people on here type like this?

Hawdy yall, ma name is Billee ray and imma driiive mi car faast kuz i luv ta fuk sheeeep. gidde up. No they don't because they are not fucking retards. I have met some smart fucking people with southern accents.

I have not met one doctor, scientist, politician ect... that talk like they are from the hood. People that type/talk like that are not as smart as people that type/talk like an educated fucking person. Do you really think the people that come on here and type like that are going to ammount to shit. By that I mean someone that contributes to society not a fucking rapper.

I know there are worthless people of all colors and that there are amazing people of all colors too. I am not picking on black people so don't start that shit. I am commenting on the subject of the post.

OneSlow5pt0
05-25-2007, 12:19 AM

Hawdy yall, ma name is Billee ray and imma driiive mi car faast kuz i luv ta fuk sheeeep. gidde up. No they don't because they are not fucking retards. I have met some smart fucking people with southern accents.

I have not met one doctor, scientist, politician ect... that talk like they are from the hood. People that type/talk like that are not as smart as people that type/talk like an educated fucking person. Do you really think the people that come on here and type like that are going to ammount to shit. By that I mean someone that contributes to society not a fucking rapper.

I know there are worthless people of all colors and that there are amazing people of all colors too. I am not picking on black people so don't start that shit. I am commenting on the subject of the post.

i have a southern accent,and i do type yall...but thats bout it for that,and also yonder,lol.....but it sucks when u cant help talk with a accent and people automaticly type u ass a inbred redneck

buts its not hard to type like you passed the 3rd grade

koukis14
05-25-2007, 12:24 AM

I think that would depend on the school.

william_jeff
05-25-2007, 07:56 AM
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w103/xkillerbx/sklz.jpg

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

nightracer
05-25-2007, 11:45 AM
Nothing wrong with talking like you're from the hood, the south or speaking with any dialect. But asking me, "Ya'm sayin'?" repeatedly to reaffirm I understand you is not effective speach.

BluesClues
05-25-2007, 12:02 PM

Hawdy yall, ma name is Billee ray and imma driiive mi car (#) faast kuz i luv ta fuk sheeeep. gidde up. No they don't because they are not fucking retards. I have met some smart fucking people with southern accents.

Honey you missed the whole point of my post. You read and understood what you wanted and ran with it. My point was, that people can not help what accent they originate with, it is up to that person to correct their speech to speak properly. When I was a little girl I had speech problems and had to have a teacher to correct me so today I speak properly, but if I didn't have someone there to correct me and if I didn't take it upon myself to correct where I was wrong, I would probably sound like I didn't have any education either. Not everyone cares what they sound like and some feel it is apart of their heritage, why should they conform to what the white man says is correct

BluesClues
05-25-2007, 12:03 PM
i have a southern accent (#),and i do type yall...but thats bout it for that,and also yonder,lol.....but it sucks when u cant help talk with a accent and people automaticly type u ass a inbred redneck

Well, according to him, you have to type the way you talk and if you talk that way, you don't have an education. ya mean?

Tasuki_Civic
05-25-2007, 12:08 PM
I don't understand why people would want to speak Ebonics. It doesn't make you "cool." All it does is make you look dumber than you really are. The same goes for hick accents. I know some people can't help it, but others have accents so damn thick.

i think you need to go back and delete your comment that was real stupid to say. that one should have been left for yourself to know.

Tasuki_Civic
05-25-2007, 12:10 PM
Nothing wrong with talking like you're from the hood, the south or speaking with any dialect. But asking me, "Ya'm sayin'?" repeatedly to reaffirm I understand you is not effective speach.

i agree....but tha ya'm sayin i dont give a shit about.

bigdare23
05-25-2007, 12:27 PM
How the hell do you ban ebonics from IA? Isnt ebonics spoken and isnt a forum a place to chat (typing)? You people dont make any damn sense!!!

Sport1.3
05-25-2007, 12:50 PM
Id rather hear "Y'am mean"....then "Hwat" for "what" like they say up north, or quite possibly the WORST! fucking Boston and their "KAAAAA" instead of Car...i fucking hate boston accents

The Ninja
05-25-2007, 01:00 PM
People have all the damn choice in the world. They -choose- to sound ignorant or -choose- to speak with some form of intelligence. I believe our black youth should take it upon themselves to be able to distinguish between times when you can speak with ebonics (its fine when you're with your friends) and when you should speak properly (job interviews around adults and generally all the damn time in my opinion). Speaking ebonics does nothing but display your stupidity/ignorance, especially when used at the wrong time. Surround yourself with people who speak correctly, or simply pay a-fucking-ttention in school.