PDA

View Full Version : BEST 4th EVER

Shawna
07-04-2005, 08:11 PM
GOOD NEWS....................

I got a call around 530pm tonite from a guy asking if I had a Black civic. He proceeded to tell me that it had been sitting in his apartment complex for about 6 days and that 2 white guys had taken it. We got there and sure enough there was my baby in the back of the complex. The body is a little scratch up and they tried to take my rims but stopped half way. The left the center caps inside the car for me. They took my headunit and amp and subs....the arm rest off the center console. They left all of my personal stuff in the car though...they didnt even look trhough any of it thankfully. Engine wise we aren't really sure they tried taking the cold air intake but could't figure out how to remove so they stopped. They took all of my carbon fiber stuff though...radiator cap, oil cap, and a few other things. It wasn't hot wired or anything. They also took my odometer and the alarm wasn't working. It looked like they had gotten caught by someone mid action b/c they only took stupid things off of it. I had a cd in the head unit that they took out and an unopened one that they put away for me. I know that they went joy riding in it b/c they left somethings in there I guess not thinking....Thankfully I have her back in almost one peice and not totally trashed...like I said this has been a great 4th BUT those fuckers are going to die if I ever find them!!! :2up:

Shawna
07-04-2005, 08:12 PM
OOO and it was found off of Buford Hwy (Brett) in an apartment complex called Kenco

Darling Nikki
07-04-2005, 08:14 PM
Awwww babe I am so glad to hear you have you're car back. That sucks that some things were messed up but you're right atleast its all back pretty much in one peice. Well Congrats and happy 4th girl.

drupason
awesome! congrats!!!

Shawna
Thanx Nickie Im really excited about it!!!!

Leisa
07-04-2005, 08:15 PM
Congrats Shawna... that is fantastic!!!

Shawna
07-04-2005, 08:15 PM
Thanx Drew!!!

boosted1jz
07-04-2005, 08:16 PM
!!! woohoooo!!!! glad they found it!!! thats awsome!! and glad they didnt take too much or beat up the car too badly...

hope we can still find these fucks and bash their heads in!

chris

Shawna
07-04-2005, 08:16 PM
lol Leisa I can't tell you how happy I was when that guy called me today...Ive been looking at other cars but she's my baby and I can't see myself without her!!!

Darling Nikki
07-04-2005, 08:18 PM
awwww thats really touchy....Thats how I felt about my eclipse. I still think about that car. I miss her. Just couldnt handle a manual with my knees. Well I am soooo happy you found your car. Good girft to you on this day.

Leisa
07-04-2005, 08:18 PM
I am so happy you found it :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

BufordŽ
07-04-2005, 08:20 PM
That's friggin' awesome! I'm real happy to read that! Atleast she's pretty much how you left her. Did the dude that call you, did he happen to see the two crackers that left it?

The Yousef
07-04-2005, 08:20 PM
thats fuckin awesome!

Brett
07-04-2005, 08:21 PM
So they took the gauge cluster? They had a master key, thats why it wasnt hot wired.... But I am so gad you got it back, pretty much in one peice. I told ya it would be found on Buford Highway in an apartment complex. Im so happy for ya

Nittanys1
07-04-2005, 08:21 PM
u should get the cops to dust for finger prints, i bet they are all over the air intake....glad u got it back!!

BufordŽ
07-04-2005, 08:25 PM
If it's a polished intake, and you start the car, the finger prints will show up. Same with your wheels and glass.

drupason
07-04-2005, 08:29 PM
who was the guy that called you? just some random guy? or is he on the boards or what?

The Yousef
07-04-2005, 09:00 PM
i'd take the car to a mechanic to make sure everything is copasedic (sp?)....run that car through a fine tooth comb...if anything is off call the insurance company....

yousef

bigb996
07-04-2005, 09:06 PM
your very lucky....congrats

Repost Squintz
07-04-2005, 09:11 PM
damn thats some awesome news

RutRoe
07-04-2005, 09:11 PM
wow, that's great

The Ren
07-04-2005, 10:20 PM
Im so glad to hear it hun!! Well I guess our dreams of you with your 22nd bday dream isnt that far off anymore.. and now that you got the new job... things are looking up babe

efman
07-04-2005, 10:24 PM
:goodjob:

Shawna
07-04-2005, 10:41 PM
yea guys I can't tell yall how happy I am right now!!! They havent dusted it for finger prints and I dont know if they will or not. Yea Brett we figure that someone made a key for it while it was in the shop for a month after my car accident. Im not going to say where it was at but thats the only place I have ever left the keys at...
They guy that called was a random guy that saw the 2 white guys that stole it get out and take everything. The guys wife actually saw it and said something to him but didn't speak much english. They decided to wait to see if the people owned the car and if they came back but they never did. The guy told me that he finally went outside today to see if it was unlocked to get information like a number to call me at. When he called he told me everything about the car and was like Im going home to watch it to make sure they dont come back till you get here and call the cops. They had tried to call them but they didnt do anything about it. Im so thankful of them. I mean I realize that its kinda odd for some random person to just call and be like umm is this ur car??? Honestly they could have taken something but they didnt that I know of and I dont care b/c they called me and did the right thing of giving it back to me.

The Yousef
07-04-2005, 10:43 PM
yea guys I can't tell yall how happy I am right now!!! They havent dusted it for finger prints and I dont know if they will or not. Yea Brett we figure that someone made a key for it while it was in the shop for a month after my car accident. Im not going to say where it was at but thats the only place I have ever left the keys at...
They guy that called was a random guy that saw the 2 white guys that stole it get out and take everything. The guys wife actually saw it and said something to him but didn't speak much english. They decided to wait to see if the people owned the car and if they came back but they never did. The guy told me that he finally went outside today to see if it was unlocked to get information like a number to call me at. When he called he told me everything about the car and was like Im going home to watch it to make sure they dont come back till you get here and call the cops. They had tried to call them but they didnt do anything about it. Im so thankful of them. I mean I realize that its kinda odd for some random person to just call and be like umm is this ur car??? Honestly they could have taken something but they didnt that I know of and I dont care b/c they called me and did the right thing of giving it back to me.

wow....they're still some good people left in this God forsaken world....good to hear :goodjob:

yousef

Boosted S60R
07-04-2005, 10:46 PM
Glad to see the car was found with very little damage. Happy 4th to all!

Shawna
07-04-2005, 10:47 PM
I know sorry I didnt pick up the phone Yousef I just saw that you called I was watching a movie. I think me and my dad are going to do something for them b/c they have to call me and let me know that it was my car. They didn't have to watch it til we got there either but they did. They guy even waited at his truck for us!

Maverick
07-05-2005, 12:11 AM
lucky you, when i got mine back, only a few things were missing too, here are some pics of when i got it back...

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/2703/gone10kn.jpg
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/4655/gone26ge.jpg
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/791/gone35tq.jpg
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/3416/gone43xr.jpg
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/6963/gone59ql.jpg

Nittanys1
07-05-2005, 12:15 AM
yeah just a few things............................................ ...........................

are left!!!

Cliff
07-05-2005, 12:16 AM
^^^so they took your hood and trunk deck...that's nothing

glad to hear you got your car back though

SilverJester
07-05-2005, 12:57 AM
glad to hear you got it back. but i would definitly want to know who stole my car, fuck I would sleep in a car across the parking lot to see if they come back. like someone else said in your other post, they usally drop the car off and let it sit for a week or 2 and then come back after things have cooled off. Did the guys wife maybe see what they drove away in after they ripped off you stero?

jrobbins30041
07-05-2005, 01:25 AM
congrats!

kilpatty43
07-05-2005, 08:43 AM
congrats girl on finding the car

Kristi
07-05-2005, 08:45 AM
congrats shawna! that is awesome that you found it and that is wasn't too badly hurt.

now lets find the assholes who took it and get all of our anger out!

HiPSI
07-05-2005, 09:11 AM
nobody necessarily had a key made or had a master key... shaved keys will start a honda just fine.

Jaimecbr900
07-05-2005, 09:33 AM
Glad you got your car back.

Will somebody please mark this place on a map somewhere. There seems to be a pattern as to where these guys dump the cars to cool off. Always seem to be off Buford Hwy somewhere.

BTW, people with dealership connections also just get your VIN and make themselves a copy for some of the Honda cars. Atleast that's what I've heard.

The Yousef
07-05-2005, 09:43 AM
Glad you got your car back.

Will somebody please mark this place on a map somewhere. There seems to be a pattern as to where these guys dump the cars to cool off. Always seem to be off Buford Hwy somewhere.

thats not a bad idea...

Shawna
07-05-2005, 09:49 AM
the adress for this place is 2700 Buford Hwy NE Atlanta....don't know the zip and the place is called Kenco

Shawna
07-05-2005, 09:51 AM
Thanx guys I actually think I know how they got into it and who took and Ive kinda known all along. The guys that took my car didn't know what they were doing everything was very unplanned and they didnt know how to take anything or get any of it off... I doubt they will take another one unless it comes into where they work again.

Jaimecbr900
07-05-2005, 09:52 AM
Just somebody put in a sticky or something so when the next one goes missing the IA stolen car posse can make a few rounds and find it. It's obvious the police are in no hurry to figure out this pattern.

Shawna
07-05-2005, 09:55 AM
hahaha Alpharetta still hasn't assigned a detective to my case and it's still not in the system and it's been a week and half and I found it myself.... by talking to the people of this complex this wasn't the first stolen car to be dropped of there. They said they were going to get it towed so the people couldnt come back to get it later but decided to call me thankfully...

A.P. Photography
07-05-2005, 01:15 PM
Glad to hear you got it back girl.

Oh and to answer Jaime's question, yes all you need is a vin number and someone that works at honda and you can have a key cut. Whoever took it could have just walked up and read the vin on the dash and went to have a key cut for it. Follow you around till you leave it unattended and then they walk up like they own it, the key works perfect because there is no chip for civic/integra at all. They did not begin to use the chip till 01 on the civic and then the RSX. So bascially once it gets back on the road place a business card or something over the vin in the windsheild to keep people from reading it easily

lilgapeach
07-05-2005, 03:33 PM
I am happy that you got your car back and that it wasn't damaged to badly. I hope they catch the ass holes that stole it!! Congrats girl!!

collins
07-05-2005, 04:42 PM
shawna, i'd love to be a part of that posse if we do figure out who it was... ;)

Ruiner
07-06-2005, 09:15 PM
I am very happy that you got your car back, but the police need to be involved. Fingerprints are the key. How is that progressing?

Shawna
07-06-2005, 09:26 PM
it's going well for the most part. i gave the detective everything that they left in my car today so hopefully something good will come out of it. After seeing the car in the daylight it looks pretty beat up but still in great shape considering it was stolen. Insurence still hasn't done anything about and thats getting aggravating but so far so good!!!!

Ruiner I better see that HOT car of urs out tomorrow nite!!!

The Ren
07-06-2005, 09:30 PM
Yes Ruiner... I want to see that Sessi pos of yours..

Ruiner
07-06-2005, 09:52 PM

I'll see what I can do. :)

kilpatty43
07-06-2005, 09:53 PM
it's going well for the most part. i gave the detective everything that they left in my car today so hopefully something good will come out of it. After seeing the car in the daylight it looks pretty beat up but still in great shape considering it was stolen. Insurence still hasn't done anything about and thats getting aggravating but so far so good!!!!

i feel ya on the insurance thing....its been almost 3 years since my car was keyed and hit the first time and im still waiting on them to pay for it...good luck

Shawna
07-06-2005, 09:54 PM
lol Ruiner

Heather sorry I didn't some out this weekend...it's been crazy

Ruiner
07-06-2005, 09:54 PM
Yes Ruiner... I want to see that Sessi pos of yours..

It IS a POS!

Ruiner
07-06-2005, 09:55 PM
i feel ya on the insurance thing....its been almost 3 years since my car was keyed and hit the first time and im still waiting on them to pay for it...good luck

Wtf? Who do you use? I had payment next day with State Farm on a hit-n-run. Interesting.

The Ren
07-06-2005, 09:55 PM
:D So will you grace us with your presence? Or do I have to come kidnap you?

Mike
07-06-2005, 09:59 PM
HELLYA!!

glad that you found your ride :D

kilpatty43
07-06-2005, 10:00 PM
Wtf? Who do you use? I had payment next day with State Farm on a hit-n-run. Interesting.
met life and they suck ass...ive had 3 hit and runs and the whole car was keyed...they still havent paid...my mom paid to have it repainted and fixed after the first two hit and runs...but this time there is like $4000 in damage...it happened in feb and we're still waiting for them...

Ruiner
07-06-2005, 10:00 PM
:D So will you grace us with your presence? Or do I have to come kidnap you?

Is that to NP or Varsity? Remember, I live rather close to the Varsity. It depends on what my g/f and I get into tomorrow night. :)

Ruiner
07-06-2005, 10:02 PM
met life and they suck ass...ive had 3 hit and runs and the whole car was keyed...they still havent paid...my mom paid to have it repainted and fixed after the first two hit and runs...but this time there is like $4000 in damage...it happened in feb and we're still waiting for them...

Yeah, it is time to get a new insurance company. I will say this, State Farm might not be the lowest, but when the shit does hit the fan, they are there for you in the blink of an eye.

The Ren
07-06-2005, 10:10 PM
I live pretty close to the varsity too.. but I think ima stop by Np first.. most of my buddys will be out there.. then i may make a trip to the Varsity.. i dunno yet..