PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Cobra from Douglasville, GA, please keep eye out...

RachelsStang
05-24-2007, 02:50 PM
If you see this one, please call 911!:

2003 Sonic Blue

very dark tinted windows

the wheels stand out, blingy crome

Tag # 3060 ATE
Douglas County

Thanks everyone!

His story:

"While I was at work on Friday someone broke it to my house and stole some basic electronics such as two HP laptop pc, digital camera and some other small things. They also found the key to my Cobra and took it as well. It hurts but I‘m just glad my family was not at home during the time of the break-in. I haven’t got any information on if the car was found. They took apart the steering column on my wife truck but either they didn’t know what they were doing or once they found the Cobra keys they gave up. Who know what these kind of people are thinking? They didn’t seal and thing big or even jewelry. The officer told that he has seen this before in a lower income sub-divion up the street an it turn out to be teens just trying to get there hands on portable electronic. He thinks the car may have just been a victim of circumstance. "

This sucks James, hope you her back really soon! http://www.modularpowerhouse.com/forums/images/smilies/frown.gif

SL33P3R
05-24-2007, 03:01 PM
Ill keep my eye out

2.0civic
05-24-2007, 03:02 PM
this was last week?

RachelsStang
05-24-2007, 03:09 PM
this was last week?

yeah, unfortunatly it was. i just started to get all the information just last night and have been posting it on my forums that i am on. we are hoping since this was not a professional steal, going for only the car, that they either dumped it off somewhere OR dumb enough to be joy riding it for awhile and get seen by us or a cop. Lets hope we get it back. Import or Domestic, its come down to we all here have the love for performance. and this one is putting down a little over 500hp/tq, so whoever has this, has no idea what they hell they have, we hope!

im keeping the tag # on a business card in my car.

Novacaine
05-24-2007, 03:42 PM
Ill keep an eye out, never seen this car around before but if I see it I'll make shure to follow them.

RachelsStang
05-24-2007, 03:51 PM
Ill keep an eye out, never seen this car around before but if I see it I'll make shure to follow them.

thanks, i appreciate it! for the most part this car stayed garaged. one of my fav sonic's....

i realy hope that my friend will get his cobra back in one piece!

corey30349
05-24-2007, 05:30 PM
how many teens know how to drive stick shift ???so it might have been someone a little bit older but ill keep a ey out

RachelsStang
05-24-2007, 05:38 PM
how many teens know how to drive stick shift ???so it might have been someone a little bit older but ill keep a ey out

your so right. it so hard to say who and what age.

thank you everyone for helping keep a watch out. i really do appreciate the help!

jfman
05-24-2007, 07:37 PM
The swap in these things is woth $10k. Pretty sure it's stripped by now. Check ebay and craigslist for cobra parts.

RachelsStang
05-24-2007, 07:39 PM
The swap in these things is woth $10k. Pretty sure it's stripped by now. Check ebay and craigslist for cobra parts.

yeah, he is has been looking on both, so far nothing....

twinj
05-24-2007, 08:13 PM
Well hopefully he had full coverage. The only thing you can really do now is hope for the worst. I will keep an eye for him though.

khan351
05-24-2007, 09:43 PM
I'll definately keep an eye out. i stay in douglasville and know pretty much everyone with a mustang around here, suprisingly, i've never seen this one around. best of luck and i'll keep an eye out

GSRteg®
05-25-2007, 12:12 AM
Cool man ill keep an eye out. :yes:

1000cckiller
06-05-2007, 08:44 AM
most likley it was someone watching you. they could have seen the nice cobra, and broke into the house thinking you had other goodies. The cars are rarley seen, so it sort of means they are rare, which chop shops try not to mess with those.I hope you find it, because i would kill someone if they stole my cobra and was driving it around.

unkn0wndj
06-05-2007, 01:01 PM
how many teens know how to drive stick shift ???so it might have been someone a little bit older but ill keep a ey out I'm a teen and I can drive with a manual tranny :???:

an0therh22
06-05-2007, 02:33 PM
I'm a teen and I can drive with a manual tranny :???:congrats idiot....... thats not even the point.

i hope you find the car bro. sucks that you had to lose such a clean ride.

arcticman37
06-26-2007, 11:51 AM
I'll definately keep an eye out. i stay in douglasville and know pretty much everyone with a mustang around here, suprisingly, i've never seen this one around. best of luck and i'll keep an eye out

+1 I'll be on the look out as well.

burke420
07-19-2007, 12:13 PM
ill look out!

southside
07-19-2007, 02:04 PM
i aint seen it on the southside

tony
07-19-2007, 02:17 PM
I ran into the owner on the street when I had my TT G35, seemed pretty cool and the Cobra is EASILY noticeable.. its one of the few that really caught my eye. I hope they catch whoever did this and I would bet money its someone who has been to his house before.. thats bold.

dannytucool
07-20-2007, 10:40 PM
awsome car ill keep my eye out !

GSRteg®
07-21-2007, 12:30 AM
Damn :no: