PDA

View Full Version : HOW COME SHARKS DONT ATTACK BLACK PEOPLE?

SpeedMonkey
05-24-2007, 11:04 AM
cause they think its whale shit... EL OH EL!

dedicated to Reggie.. from Phatboy racing.

Sol-Badguy
05-24-2007, 11:07 AM
Damn.
Reps!!

kennyboi
05-24-2007, 11:11 AM
lol

joesblk_teg
05-24-2007, 11:12 AM
black people dont get in the ocean

Tasuki_Civic
05-24-2007, 11:13 AM
that was a corny joke.....

http://mahopa.de/bilder/lustige-forenbilder/you-not-funny.jpg

2.0civic
05-24-2007, 11:13 AM

This is true. My blackness doesnt allow me to get in water over my head

Tasuki_Civic
05-24-2007, 11:14 AM

hahaha who told you that?

Killer
05-24-2007, 11:14 AM
This is true. My blackness doesnt allow me to get in water over my head

nigger

Tasuki_Civic
05-24-2007, 11:15 AM
hahahaha

Ed
lol heard that before. reps

william_jeff
yea niggas don't go in water that is higher than waist deep unless it's a pool

ever wonder why you see no black surfers, there's your answer lol

BLACK POWER/COMMON SENSE >>>> white power/stupidity

Killer
05-24-2007, 11:18 AM

BLACK POWER/scarred little bitches .......... WHITE POWER>black power

FIXED

Ed
05-24-2007, 11:19 AM
FIXED

LAWL

reps if i can

Sol-Badguy
05-24-2007, 11:20 AM
Killer's in every single racist thread on every single forum at the same time..

SpeedMonkey
05-24-2007, 11:20 AM

i guess you must all have inherited the trauma your ancestors experienced while being thrown out of spanish ships on the way to america... but... how come THEY didnt get eaten?.... you know why?.. cause sharks thought they were whale shit.. they swam to puerto rico and Cuba and tainted their latinness..

SpeedMonkey
05-24-2007, 11:21 AM

killer hates minorities because he's gotten his ass whooped by every single one fo them. he's a bitch ass white boy.

if you dont beleive me.. watch him post in reply to this soon.. or he'll pull a A&F move and completely ignore it.

Killer
05-24-2007, 11:22 AM

yet some how i didn't get voted IA's #1 Racist!?!?!?!?! WHERE THE HELL IS LANDON AT FOR ALL THIS MESS!!! I DECLARE A RE-VOTE!!!

reps to you for recognizing how awesome i am! lol.... :lmfao:

Killer
05-24-2007, 11:23 AM
i guess you must all have inherited the trauma your ancestors experienced while being thrown out of spanish ships on the way to america... but... how come THEY didnt get eaten?.... you know why?.. cause sharks thought they were whale shit.. they swam to puerto rico and Cuba and tainted their latinness..

funniest thing you've ever said...

Tasuki_Civic
05-24-2007, 11:24 AM

LOL! well i was born right next to a damn beach in fl. and i know blk folks get int he water. i used to get in the water all the time. Now i dont cause once i almost got fukd up by a sting ray and the another time i almost got stung by a jelly fish and the another time i started to here that more sharks came up shore cause all these white pple were gettin all bit up so i was like fuk it. I'll put my ankles in the waterand slpasha round but im not putin my ass in some other animals home so they can eat my ass.

common sense indeed if you ask me.

even when i went canoeing for 9 days straight in the Everglades in FL, i didnt put my ass in the water for shit cause i couldnt see in it. but all the pple i was with were swimming like there wasnt shit living in the water.

Everything from gators to hammerhead sharks, tiger sharks, dolphins, and flying fish.

Killer
05-24-2007, 11:24 AM
killer hates minorities because he's gotten his ass whooped by every single one fo them. he's a bitch ass white boy.

if you dont beleive me.. watch him post in reply to this soon.. or he'll pull a A&F move and completely ignore it.

this is a trick post... you gave me no options there..... i hate u..

anyways.. no i've actually only fought white people... huh...

SpeedMonkey
05-24-2007, 11:25 AM
funniest thing you've ever said...

and you've never said anything funny. and your car is pathetically slow, and your gf is a fat whale bitch that shits out niggas.

2.0civic
05-24-2007, 11:27 AM
and you've never said anything funny. and your car is pathetically slow, and your gf is a fat whale bitch that shits out niggas.

she has a nice O face though

Killer
05-24-2007, 11:27 AM

.... i have said plenty of funny things....

i don't have a car.... i have a truck... and yes it is slow...

and no, she's not.. but yes her shit is brown...

SpeedMonkey
05-24-2007, 11:28 AM
she has a nice O face though

didnt thinkfast tag that?

disrupt
i've actually only fought white people
then wtf kind of racist are you?
assaulting minorities is key. get on the ball.

Killer
she has a nice O face

correct..... i saw it last night...... and this morning :D

2.0civic
didnt thinkfast tag that?

IDK i need to PS it though:D

Killer
05-24-2007, 11:29 AM
then wtf kind of racist are you?
assaulting minorities is key.

... yeah right man.. i don't want to get aids... we all know that all minorities have aids...

Killer
05-24-2007, 11:30 AM
IDK i need to PS it though:D

didn't you post a picture of your fat drunk ass and your girl here recently??? and now u wanna go and start shit......

pathetic.

william_jeff
05-24-2007, 11:30 AM
FIXED

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

bitchass hoe

go help a nigger steal a bike or something

disrupt
05-24-2007, 11:31 AM
wear a hazmat suit. not only will it make you look like 100x more intimidating, but they cant transfer their minoritycancer to you! form and function, it's a solid investment.

JayKnight
05-24-2007, 11:31 AM
I can answer that one of two ways.

First off....SHIT Floats.
Second.....Sharks don't like the way SHIT taste.

Or thats what my great great grand father told me.

Killer
05-24-2007, 11:32 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

bitchass hoe

go help a nigger steal a bike or something

LOL! get this man, i helped some stupid as latino chicks push their stalled car out of the road yesterday!!!!! wtf is wrong with me last couple of days.... pfffff helping all these minorities..... :doh:

SpeedMonkey
05-24-2007, 11:33 AM
didn't you post a picture of your fat drunk ass and your girl here recently??? and now u wanna go and start shit......

pathetic.

so you drive nothing cool...

and you're on here.. for what exactly? to make sure none of us tag your whale?

LOL. you can leave safely, i think it was rumored your whale had genital herpes. its ok.. i wont approach it.

Killer
05-24-2007, 11:33 AM
wear a hazmat suit. not only will it make you look like 100x more intimidating, but they cant transfer their minoritycancer to you! form and function, it's a solid investment.

ooooooooo :goodjob: reps.

Killer
05-24-2007, 11:34 AM
so you drive nothing cool...

and you're on here.. for what exactly? to make sure none of us tag your whale?

LOL. you can leave safely, i think it was rumored your whale had genital herpes. its ok.. i wont approach it.

no, the truck is cool.. it's not built for speed... this is not speed atlanta.. it's import atlanta... i have an import.. and have owned a few others... that's why i'm on the site...

william_jeff
05-24-2007, 11:35 AM
LOL! get this man, i helped some stupid as latino chicks push there stalled car out of the road yesterday!!!!! wtf is wrong with me last couple of days.... pfffff helping all these minorities..... :doh:

you slipping bitch

you are slipping

look at killer all stressed out helping all these niggers and spics:lmfao:

SpeedMonkey
05-24-2007, 11:36 AM
no, the truck is cool.. it's not built for speed... this is not speed atlanta.. it's import atlanta... i have an import.. and have owned a few others... that's why i'm on the site...

wtf.. thats how you justify your existence on this forum? fucking weak.

GTFO of my thread, and go feed your whale.

Killer
you slipping bitch

you are slipping

look at killer all stressed out helping all these niggers and spics:lmfao:

it's still thursday.... :(

but LOL!

Dirty Octopus™
i wish it would attack me.
ill beat a sharks ass!!! :yes:

william_jeff
05-24-2007, 11:37 AM
it's still thursday.... :(

but LOL!

i know

you are one stressed cat

Killer
05-24-2007, 11:38 AM
wtf.. thats how you justify your existence on this forum? fucking weak.

GTFO of my thread, and go feed your whale.

i'm not the white guy banging your mom this week bub.. sorry....

oh and... IMPORTATLANTA.COM // GA's Largest Automotive & Lifestyle Forum

justifies me being on this site...

SpeedMonkey
05-24-2007, 11:40 AM
i'm not the white guy banging your mom this week bub.. sorry....

oh and... IMPORTATLANTA.COM // GA's Largest Automotive & Lifestyle Forum

justifies me being on this site...

again with this "BUB" shit.. go fuck your gf for awhile geezus chraaaaaaizt.
www.mapquest.com (http://www.mapquest.com)

there.. get directions to biggums's vagina..

oh i just myspaced her, LOL
http://www.looptard.com/pics/funny_photos_fat_bitch.jpg

Killer
05-24-2007, 11:41 AM
i wish it would attack me.
ill beat a sharks ass!!! :yes:

lol. reps..

william_jeff
05-24-2007, 11:42 AM

"i like the way she rock her hips, and wave it slow, and drop it down, onto the flo' "
:idb: :love:

*inserts 'bag over face' smilie*

Killer
05-24-2007, 11:42 AM
again with this "BUB" shit.. go fuck your gf for awhile geezus chraaaaaaizt.
www.mapquest.com (http://www.mapquest.com)

there.. get directions to biggums's vagina..

oh i just myspaced her, LOL

weak...

i'm out to lunch.

disrupt
05-24-2007, 11:44 AM
judging by size, that bitch is doing a lot of fucking.

william_jeff
05-24-2007, 11:47 AM
thats fine with me, cushion for the pushing, besides she's not my gf/wife

LATE LATE night fuck buddies ftw

disrupt
05-24-2007, 11:50 AM
too thick for me :(

william_jeff
05-24-2007, 11:51 AM
take your ass BACK to the white thread

----------->

lol

disrupt
05-24-2007, 11:53 AM
THATS RACISE!

i rank ass above all else, but i'm not gonna lie, she's got too much for me.

william_jeff
05-24-2007, 12:05 PM
THATS RACISE!

i rank ass above all else, but i'm not gonna lie, she's got too much for me.

SHUT IT KKKRAMER
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/kramerklan_g.gif

:lmfao:

we all know your origin

disrupt
05-24-2007, 12:17 PM
im eastern euro, i dont count!

william_jeff
05-24-2007, 12:26 PM
hey
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/littlestory.jpg

Maniaç
05-24-2007, 01:00 PM
WHAT DO YOU CALL A BLACK NUN?

HOLY SHIT! :lmfao: Will remember when david told us that one... :lmfao:

SpeedMonkey
05-24-2007, 02:04 PM
WHAT DO YOU CALL A BLACK NUN?

HOLY SHIT! :lmfao: Will remember when david told us that one... :lmfao:

LOL!!!!

hydroshutter
05-24-2007, 02:06 PM
I love Josh' joke

What do you call two blacks on a bike?

Organized crime. LOLz0rZ!!!

william_jeff
05-24-2007, 02:33 PM
this has gone way over board

i demand respect from all of you saltines

Sol-Badguy
05-24-2007, 02:35 PM
Holy crap! Reps for the laugh!

Psycho
05-24-2007, 02:45 PM
You know your urine contains enough dead blood cells, that if you piss while you're in the water, sharks will think you're wounded?

I learned that when I was in black ops. back in Nam.

Killer
05-24-2007, 02:48 PM
You know your urine contains enough dead blood cells, that if you piss while you're in the water, sharks will think you're wounded?

I learned that when I was in black ops. back in Nam.

because the swamps of nam were filled with sharks!

Sol-Badguy
05-24-2007, 02:48 PM
Fuck.

No more pissing in the ocean!! Reps for knowledge!

william_jeff
05-24-2007, 02:51 PM
Holy crap! Reps for the laugh!

where the fuck are my reps noob

Sol-Badguy
05-24-2007, 02:52 PM
noob?

I told you I have to spread. Check the other thread.

Psycho
05-24-2007, 02:52 PM
where the fuck are my reps noob
^ I already dun did it

Maniaç
05-24-2007, 02:56 PM
Who else here gets turned off when you see a white/latin chick with a black dude?

I do!!! :lmfao:

william_jeff
05-24-2007, 02:59 PM
noob?

I told you I have to spread. Check the other thread.

give me your wife then

william_jeff
05-24-2007, 03:00 PM
^ I already dun did it

see you are quit the gentleman and scholar

i would give you a cookie, but all of my hoes are out on their monthly leave

BABY J
05-24-2007, 03:04 PM
It's bc black people have a simple rule about sharks and water. If we're in the water, and a SHARK is in the water... then we're not in the goddamed water no more.

SpeedMonkey
05-24-2007, 03:52 PM
It's bc black people have a simple rule about sharks and water. If we're in the water, and a SHARK is in the water... then we're not in the goddamed water no more.

no.. dont try to make it seem like your black asses are that smart.. lets be real.. and look at things for what they truly are...

ok everyone.. think back to ANY beach you've EVER been too.. or hell even a lake.... think of its sorroundings... stores... malls... maybe restuarants you might recall seeing.... now ask yourself "did i see few if ANY KFC's or Church's chicken places around?..."... and the answer to that is.. NO.. there are VERY few chicken places near water... THATS why niggas dont get in water often.

now i had a dream... that aliens came here.... and just snatched niggas left and right... and enslaved them in some planet called ZOLTRON.. dont ask me why it was called that.. but it makes sense. black people will be slaves once again.. in due time.

d993s
05-24-2007, 03:55 PM
Who else here gets turned off when you see a white/latin chick with a black dude?

I do!!! :lmfao:
The biggest turn-off by far, no matter how hot she is......immediate loss of interest from me (especially when the guy is being all ghetto and she's going along with it.)
Oh well, someone has to clean up the trash..........:D. And that someone is a usually a black guy.
Can you blame them though? Why wouldn't they want a girl that doesn't yap yap yap yap all day long AND has a edible pussy, AND sucks dick after being fucked?
I guess white/latin/asian skank is preferred over the usually loud and annoying pigeon head.
I apologize in advance for the generalization, but for the most part.....fuck it....deal with it. That's the way it is.

Ed
05-24-2007, 03:56 PM
damn ^^ lol

BABY J
05-24-2007, 04:07 PM
no.. dont try to make it seem like your black asses are that smart.. lets be real.. and look at things for what they truly are...

ok everyone.. think back to ANY beach you've EVER been too.. or hell even a lake.... think of its sorroundings... stores... malls... maybe restuarants you might recall seeing.... now ask yourself "did i see few if ANY KFC's or Church's chicken places around?..."... and the answer to that is.. NO.. there are VERY few chicken places near water... THATS why niggas dont get in water often.

now i had a dream... that aliens came here.... and just snatched niggas left and right... and enslaved them in some planet called ZOLTRON.. dont ask me why it was called that.. but it makes sense. black people will be slaves once again.. in due time.

SM never been to Antigua - Jamaica - Bali. Destin, FL harldy qualifies homey. LOL. And if you wanna see a million black people on the beach, let me suggest Charleston and Savannah. We draw heat like a mutha fucka - when there is sun, we find some shade to enjoy it in. It's just diff shit, that's all... and I love it. I'd venture to say that no1 on theboard has lived in more countries or states than me... and I love it. And you goddammed right - swimming is too much like work for not a whole lotta pleasure. LOL If I'm swimming you better believe SOMEBODY is goddamed drowing... LOL. And not JUST starting to drown, I mean GOOD and soaked... I'ma wait till the last possible second and be like SUNUVA bitch - I gotta go save this ignant ass white boy. LMAO!! White people spend their whole life AND their money tryna be black (tanning) - LMAO!!! They want it SO bad that they PAY for it HA HA!!! So bad that skin cancer is an okay risk.... 'tha fuck outta here.:tongue1:

BluesClues
05-24-2007, 04:09 PM
Black people don't get attacked because we have hood hygiene. We don't stank like fish lol

BABY J
05-24-2007, 04:10 PM
The biggest turn-off by far, no matter how hot she is......immediate loss of interest from me (especially when the guy is being all ghetto and she's going along with it.)
Oh well, someone has to clean up the trash..........:D. And that someone is a usually a black guy.
Can you blame them though? Why wouldn't they want a girl that doesn't yap yap yap yap all day long AND has a edible pussy, AND sucks dick after being fucked?
I guess white/latin/asian skank is preferred over the usually loud and annoying pigeon head.
I apologize in advance for the generalization, but for the most part.....fuck it....deal with it. That's the way it is.

Obv YOU are the biggest turnoff since you are not getting the action. LOL. Pick a white bitch on ANY social ($) level - there are black men fucking her... GUARANTEED. Can you say the same for black women - I think not. Case closed puto.:bump:

And if you think black women are not sensual and sexual, and you never get to see those kinda black women - hang out w/ me, I'll put you on. NOTHING beats a black woman in the bedroom playboy. Real talk... better ask some1. White girls are mechanical - programmed. They do shit that they see on TV and say, I can do that... black women FEEL it - it's natural. Get a clue. I don't discriminate, I cum in all sizes. Get outta the hood and you will see the good.:tongue1:

SpeedMonkey
05-24-2007, 04:11 PM
White people spend their whole life AND their money tryna be black (tanning) - LMAO!!! They want it SO bad that they PAY for it HA HA!!! So bad that cancer is an okay risk.... 'tha fuck outta here.:tongue1:

ok... maybe you're right... HOWEVER THAT PART ^ is incorrect, as chris rock says it.. no WHITE man would trade places with him.. and he's rich.. its simply because he's black.. NO ONE WANTS TO BE BLACK.. really.. there are kids that go thru "WIGGA" stages because of the power MTV AND BET have on youth.. but its all a phase. trust me... the perfect tan CANT be made. it can only be born. caramel brown ftw.. we latinos have that. END YOURSELF.

Maniaç
05-24-2007, 04:11 PM

:lmfao: DAVID COMES IN FOR THE KNOCK OUT!!!!!

SpeedMonkey
05-24-2007, 04:12 PM
Obv YOU are the biggest turnoff since you are not getting the action. LOL. Pick a white bitch on ANY social ($) level - there are black men fucking her. can you say the same for black women - I think not. Case closed puto.:bump:

And if you think black women are sensual and sexual, and you never get to see those kinda black women - hang out w/ you, I'll put you on. NOTHING beats a black woman in the bedroom playboy. Real talk... better ask some1. White girls are mechanical - programmed. They do shit that they see on TV and say, I can do that... black women FEEL it - it's natural. Get a clue. I don't discriminate, I cum in all sizes. Get outta the hood and you will see the good.:tongue1:

you're wasting yoru time with david. trust me.

im gonna disagree.. i've had all flavors.. the best sex is the most annoying... LATINAS.

cactusEG
05-24-2007, 04:13 PM
lol

BABY J
05-24-2007, 04:14 PM
MY MUTHAT FUCKA!!!! Latinas rock it too - they just fall off when they get about 35 or 36 - if they could maintain though... WHOOOOO. SM me and you see eye to eye on most shit - I can dig it. You my mutha fucka! :)

NewGen33
05-24-2007, 04:15 PM
Killer I think your starting to flirt with the kidding racist/ damn you really are racist line :screwy:

SpeedMonkey
05-24-2007, 04:16 PM
MY MUTHAT FUCKA!!!! Latinas rock it too - they just fall off when they get about 35 or 36 - if they could maintain though... WHOOOOO. SM me and you see eye to eye on most shit - I can dig it. You my mutha fucka! :)

lol. ok we can be friends.. even if you're black.

however... i dont wanna fuck any female over 35.. wtf ARE YOU THINKING... thast why men cheat. to avoid old stale marriage pussy at all costs. come on man.. you're already black, do NOT dissapoint me further.

Tasuki_Civic
05-24-2007, 04:17 PM
WHAT THA FUCK IS

GOIN ON IN HERE???!!! yall are goin crazy in here.

Shit the way it seems on IA. Black women aint SHIT! LOL!! were not pretty unless we're mixed, we arent nice we dont do shit we lazy we everything men doesnt want in a women. LOL .........WOW and blk men are dead beat dads that beat women and take leftover scrapes of women who aint shit anyway. so as a whole we dont exist unless we walk in someones path. LOL

what does that say about the other half of my culture of Latinos.

No matter if your Hispanis or Latino you are a Dirty Mexican that makes a shit load of babies and dont know how to get their own cars and take up all the jobs that blk pple had and populating the counrty like roaches

SpeedMonkey
05-24-2007, 04:17 PM
Killer I think your starting to flirt with the kidding racist/ damn you really are racist line :screwy:

white boy looking for attention. and morons like you are givingi t to him.. he's not a racist tough ass.. pick ANY black guy here.. and i promise you, he'll get his ass whooped

BABY J
05-24-2007, 04:19 PM
HA HA - I'm the real deal in the bedroom. I'm 28, and I'm gonna ALWAYS lay it down. When you get w/ the 36 year old w/ pussy control then you get educated on some shit. Young girls like to toss their hair and hips and shit - but A GROWN ASS WOMAN don't gotta do that. She can make that pussy massage your dick w/out even moving. I graduated from kids years ago - a GROWN ASS WOMAN is not for the faint of heart tho - u gotta bring ur "A" game... and that's why niggas pass them up. B/c a GROWN ASS WOMAN will TELL you that you ain't doing shit - and niggas and their egos can't take it.

BluesClues
Obv YOU are the biggest turnoff since you are not getting the action. LOL. Pick a white bitch on ANY social ($) level - there are black men fucking her... GUARANTEED. Can you say the same for black women - I think not. Case closed puto.:bump:

And if you think black women are not sensual and sexual, and you never get to see those kinda black women - hang out w/ me, I'll put you on. NOTHING beats a black woman in the bedroom playboy. Real talk... better ask some1. White girls are mechanical - programmed. They do shit that they see on TV and say, I can do that... black women FEEL it - it's natural. Get a clue. I don't discriminate, I cum in all sizes. Get outta the hood and you will see the good.:tongue1:

This post just made me think about lifting the restraining order I have against you, but then I thought about it and decided it's best I keep it lol:goodjob:

But all in all, so true!

Maniaç
WHAT THA FUCK IS

GOIN ON IN HERE???!!! yall are goin crazy in here.

Shit the way it seems on IA. Black women aint SHIT! LOL!! were not pretty unless we're mixed, we arent nice we dont do shit we lazy we everything men doesnt want in a women. LOL .........WOW and blk men are dead beat dads that beat women and take leftover scrapes of women who aint shit anyway. so as a whole we dont exist unless we walk in someones path. LOL

what does that say about the other half of my culture of Latinos.

No matter if your Hispanis or Latino you are a Dirty Mexican that makes a shit load of babies and dont know how to get their own cars and take up all the jobs that blk pple had and populating the counrty like roaches

that post sucked, as much as you do! :gay:

Tasuki_Civic
05-24-2007, 04:20 PM
shame on you guys....theres A LOT to be said about white pple but i havent seen any of it written on IA.

SpeedMonkey
05-24-2007, 04:20 PM

BUT.. people dont look at our skin and go... "EWWWW"...

AND.. if you hide our cash under our work boots we wont starve

AND.. we have the "GOOD" hair.

AND.. We dont smell like cooking oil or pancake syrup

AND.. we're bigger freaks.

AND.. we pay cash.

AND.. 1. we either get what we want and pay cash w/out credit. 2. the few of us WITH credit.. use it wisely

AND.. we have cuter kids.

Maniaç
05-24-2007, 04:21 PM
HA HA - I'm the real deal in the bedroom. I'm 28, and I'm gonna ALWAYS lay it down. When you get w/ the 36 year old w/ pussy control then you get educated on some shit. Young girls like to toss their hair and hips and shit - but A GROWN ASS WOMAN don't gotta do that. She can make that pussy massage your dick w/out even moving. I graduated from kids years ago - a GROWN ASS WOMAN is not for the faint of heart tho - u gotta bring ur "A" game... and that's why niggas pass them up. B/c a GROWN ASS WOMAN will TELL you that you ain't doing shit - and niggas and their egos can't take it.

yeah but doing a girl in the mouth and ass for her first time, is HOT!

i too wanna hook up with an older lady and get school'd.

BABY J
This post just made me think about lifting the restraining order I have against you, but then I thought about it and decided it's best I keep it lol:goodjob:

But all in all, so true!

I love you.

NewGen33
white boy looking for attention. and morons like you are givingi t to him.. he's not a racist tough ass.. pick ANY black guy here.. and i promise you, he'll get his ass whooped
Ah, so me pointing something out makes me a moron and I know he's not racist due to prior post. Have a nice day. :goodjob:

Tasuki_Civic
05-24-2007, 04:22 PM
that post sucked, as much as I do on sizzle's :gay:

o' rely

BABY J
05-24-2007, 04:22 PM
yeah but doing a girl in the mouth and ass for her first time, is HOT!

i too wanna hook up with an older lady and get school'd.

And that will DEF put you on the map - trust that. It's part of a balanced sexfast.

BluesClues
05-24-2007, 04:23 PM
How did this thread go from sharks to sex?

SpeedMonkey
Ah, so me pointing something out makes me a moron and I know he's not racist due to prior post. Have a nice day. :goodjob:

5/24/2007

Dear, NewGen33

DIE.

Sincerely,

Speedmonkey.

Maniaç
And that will DEF put you on the map - trust that. It's part of a balanced sexfast.

:lmfao: W0rd!

I wanna suck Maniac's dick and get fucked by SpeedMonkey. Whens a good day?

O rly?

BluesClues
05-24-2007, 04:24 PM
I love you.

No you don't confused one. You think you love me when it's only lust

SpeedMonkey
05-24-2007, 04:25 PM
How did this thread go from sharks to sex?

i have taht affect on people.

only i can start a conversation that starts with an IHOP egg omelette and ends with anal sex in a van down by the river.

TIGERJC
05-24-2007, 04:25 PM
IS THAT INCLUDING ME :D

Maniaç
05-24-2007, 04:26 PM
No you don't, confused one. You think you love me when it's only lust

:lmfao: OH SHIT!!!!

SpeedMonkey
05-24-2007, 04:27 PM
IS THAT INCLUDING ME :biggrin:

well ... i said nigga, not black guy. you're black.. and decent, and i have no problem sharing my oxygen with you... but with the rest of these tyrones.. i do.

NewGen33
5/24/2007

Dear, NewGen33

DIE.

Sincerely,

Speedmonkey.
No thanks, and dont get so worked up over some posting done on the internet.

SpeedMonkey
No thanks, and dont get so worked up over some posting done on the internet.

did i not say DIE.. shit.

NewGen33
05-24-2007, 04:28 PM
here to stay sorry

Maniaç
05-24-2007, 04:28 PM

fucking newbies, no entenden.

Tasuki_Civic
05-24-2007, 04:29 PM
BUT.. people dont look at our skin and go... "EWWWW"...
LOL Yeah they do!! who told you that?!!

AND.. if you hide our cash under our work boots we wont starve

AND.. we have the "GOOD" hair.
LOL Please know what good hairs is first b4 you say something

AND.. We dont smell like cooking oil or pancake syrup
No, you smell like refried beans and pork

AND.. we're bigger freaks.

AND.. we pay cash.
Cause your dubmass wont get a bank account like the rest of the world And a white boy who lives with a rich mom and dad steals it from you

AND.. 1. we either get what we want and pay cash w/out credit. 2. the few of us WITH credit.. use it wisely
thats cause all yall muthafuckas is illgeal

AND.. we have cuter kids.

hahaha if you say so about tha kids.

nah really i think any kid that is mixed or has some kind of background of ethnicity looks nice.

FYI Mexicans are like trailer trash when it comes to spain. you out of all pple should know that. and if you dont you need to read up on it.

SpeedMonkey
05-24-2007, 04:29 PM
here to stay sorry

so we're doing this the hardway eh?.....

so be it...

:ninja:

SpeedMonkey
05-24-2007, 04:31 PM
hahaha if you say about tha kids.

nah really i think any kid that is mixed or has some kind of background of ethnicity looks nice.

FYI Mexicans are like trailer trash when it comes to spain. you out of all pple should know that. and if you dont you need to read up on it.

i am very pretty. and i have recent spanish decent. and im not from the farm lands. im from mexico city, so i have no idea what you speak of.

NewGen33
05-24-2007, 04:31 PM
so we're doing this the hardway eh?.....

so be it...

:ninja:
Haha *runs and locks door*

BABY J
05-24-2007, 04:34 PM
No you don't confused one. You think you love me when it's only lust

That's where you are wrong Princess. Go w/ me for a minute. Blues... the driving force of the ... uhhh... sexual imperative bridges the gap between the almost incompatible brain styles of the two sexes. See. And uhhh, so lust can be seen as one end of a broad continuum, which may or may not culminate in romantic love.

And also, J, love is the most ennobling of human emotions -- transcendental, exalted and capable of engendering emotional states, which can make the male of the species "want to be a better man." You make me want to be a better man baby!

Men fight wars over lust, but they make homes and families for love. So let's make a home... and then fuck in it.

Deep in the heart of Texas,

J'son

Tasuki_Civic
05-24-2007, 04:35 PM
i am very pretty. and i have recent spanish decent. and im not from the farm lands. im from mexico city, so i have no idea what you speak of.

i have to agree with you on that one you are quite sexy. but uuh yea read about it then youll know. its interesting

Tasuki_Civic
05-24-2007, 04:39 PM
That's where you are wrong Princess. Go w/ me for a minute. Blues... the driving force of the ... uhhh... sexual imperative bridges the gap between the almost incompatible brain styles of the two sexes. See. And uhhh, so lust can be seen as one end of a broad continuum, which may or may not culminate in romantic love.

And also, J, love is the most ennobling of human emotions -- transcendental, exalted and capable of engendering emotional states, which can make the male of the species "want to be a better man." You make me want to be a better man baby!

Men fight wars over lust, but they make homes and families for love. So let's make a home... and then fuck in it.

J'son

:lmfao:

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/untitled-1.jpg

BABY J
05-24-2007, 04:40 PM
^^ SHHHH!!! It was working!!!

Tasuki_Civic
05-24-2007, 04:40 PM
damn now that i thougtht about it...i was hatin on you J. im sorry. i take that back.

that was a wonderful and a rather verbal explaination of lust and love.

Maniaç
05-24-2007, 04:42 PM
this threads gay now.... im out.

BluesClues
05-24-2007, 04:44 PM

Men fight wars over lust, but they make homes (#) and families for love. So let's make a home... and then fuck in it.

J'son

Man you are wild! You couldn't handle it and I'm not giving you the chance of trying it. So give it up. This shit right hur is not for everyone :no:

Tasuki_Civic
05-24-2007, 04:45 PM
preserve the sexy is what i say....ive been doin for MONTHS on end.....lol im a pro. gimme a robe and im almost a nun.

BluesClues
05-24-2007, 04:48 PM
Have to preserve the goods. Give them to any and everybody and they will eventually spoil

BABY J
05-24-2007, 04:49 PM
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Tasuki_Civic
05-24-2007, 04:51 PM
hahahaha

http://www.hyperborea.org/flash/images/power-girl2.png
http://www.antennaballworld.com/bin/img/product/0040017_hitch_covers_girl_power.jpg

BluesClues
05-24-2007, 05:09 PM
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

LOL:boobies:

d993s
05-24-2007, 05:31 PM

HA HA HA!

1. I'm getting plenty of action; the action from the girls that I like, which do NOT include black girls.
2. A very small percentage of white girls fuck black guys. A much higher percentage of white trash girls fuck black guys. This is a fact.
3. I could care less if black women are sensual and/or sexual (not to me they aren't, and never will be. It rules out any possibilities if they don't interest me). I would never fuck a girl who's pussy I wouldn't eat, because it would be incomplete sex, which means it would be cut short, which means I wouldn't be fully satisfied because I couldn't allow my self to even want to fully satisfy her. Get it? Therefore, I would never fuck a black girl.
4. ALL girls are programmable, you retard! It's called giving in when you like or have feelings for someone. And black girls don't FEEL any more than any other girls, but on average they do complain more, are much louder, and expect to be spoiled without giving anything in return but some black & purple pussy, while complaining before, during, and after sex. That's why black guys prefer white girls. Yes, black guys have told me this.
5. Discriminate? Maybe in your opinion, but I call it indisputable preference.

Maniaç
05-24-2007, 05:35 PM
david FTW!!!! dude, lets do somthing tonight! Jenna's coming out.. haha!!

you down?

d993s
05-24-2007, 05:46 PM
david FTW!!!! dude, lets do somthing tonight! Jenna's coming out.. haha!!

you down?

Ok.........what do you suggest? You think she's up for some ATM? Dirty sanchez? El puncho de burro? ( I forgot how to say "punch" in Spanish :lmfao: )

Maniaç
05-24-2007, 05:47 PM
Ok.........what do you suggest? You think she's up for some ATM? Dirty sanchez? El puncho de burro? ( I forgot how to say "punch" in Spanish :lmfao: )

haha! don't know, im gonna meet her @ bp @ 8. from there we'll hit yall up to see whats up.

hydroshutter
05-25-2007, 10:22 AM
There are at least 2 of them in here. Refer to the following picture.

http://i8.tinypic.com/53rch7o.gif

Extrememustang
05-25-2007, 10:41 AM
Hmm you notice black ppl freak out over cold weather more then white ppl.

william_jeff
05-25-2007, 10:49 AM
we only freak out if we are out of lotion

BABY J
05-25-2007, 11:00 AM
HA HA HA!
1. I'm getting plenty of action; the action from the girls that I like, which do NOT include black girls.

Z. Rubbing a few out in each of the socks you wear everyday hardly classifies as action Gym Sock Porno Perv. Now I see what you are saying - you're just too stupid to be articulate enough to get it out. Basically what you are saying is you are not attracted to women of color - nothing wrong w/ that at all. But your ignorant, mis-informed, back-woods made-up reasons are simply not true. I am sure we can agree on that. When I say ignorant, that's not an insult - ignorant simply means you do not know. And you will ALWAYS be ignorant simply b/c you have obviously mentally blocked yourself from every finding out the truth... just like many other races who think all black people are idiots... believe me, we have enough of them - lol. We have just as many idiots as white people do. But not all.

2. A very small percentage of white girls fuck black guys. A much higher percentage of white trash girls fuck black guys. This is a fact.
Truth supersedes fact. Once upon a time it was a FACT that the Earth was flat... but the TRUTH is that it never was. Please enlighten us all on this percentage of white girls that are fucking black guys - lol. Being a black guy that has 99% of the time been able to have any white woman that I've wanted (pretty much any woman... not being cocky, just honest) I'd say your "small percentage" just got disproven... and I am only 1 man. Just like "T-Bone the drug dealer" in the hood w/ 13 crooked gold teeth is fuckin Jinny-Lynn from the trailer park around the corcer - Baby J, the 6 figure UNIX Systems Engineer is fucking Melanie, the med-school grad (pediatrician) at Clarian Health, and also your mom when your dad is not home. THAT is the truth, not a fact. ;) Do not confuse the 2 hero.

3. I could care less if black women are sensual and/or sexual (not to me they aren't, and never will be. It rules out any possibilities if they don't interest me). I would never fuck a girl who's pussy I wouldn't eat, because it would be incomplete sex, which means it would be cut short, which means I wouldn't be fully satisfied because I couldn't allow my self to even want to fully satisfy her. Get it? Therefore, I would never fuck a black girl.
That's kool - we have already went over this. As long as you close your mind to it, then you will always feel the same way. BASICALLY the fact that you never dated or had sex w/ a black woman really means you are the absolute MOST disqualified person to even be debating the subject - LOL. Imagine that shit. :) They simply do not interest you - nothing wrong w/ that at all, we all have our preferences. I just realized that women are beautiful - and I won't discriminate b/c you cut yourself off from some very well put-together people. But to each his own homey. Props for even admitting that (not being funny, for real - props).

ALL girls are programmable, you retard! It's called giving in when you like or have feelings for someone. And black girls don't FEEL any more than any other girls, but on average they do complain more, are much louder, and expect to be spoiled without giving anything in return but some black & purple pussy, while complaining before, during, and after sex. That's why black guys prefer white girls. Yes, black guys have told me this

X. Reading PWNS JOO. I never said white woman are "programmable". I said they (a lot of them) are "programmed" - mechanical when they move sexually... robotic if you will. So you say black women do not "feel" any more than any other girls... LOL. And what vast experience can you put on the table to support that - WOOPS - you have none (as you have already admitted... and you will NEVER have any (as you have already admitted). --> You're outta gas kid - pull over at the next station. Sounds like you have been surrounded by nothing but hoodrats if that is your view on black women - which prolly means you live in the hood - nothing wrong w/ that either. I grew up in the hood, and now I have my legs knee-deep in corporate america's ass. When you climb to diff levels socially, you meet diff types of people. Oh yeah - Boomqueshia occasionally walks through teh door at work - but she is pushing the mail cart maybe. But Stephanie - classy, sexy, sensual, BLACK, and she owns the fuckin joint. Get that right. ;)

5. Discriminate? Maybe in your opinion, but I call it indisputable preference.

1. My opinion means nothing. Who the fuck am I? However - NOTHING AT ALL wrong w/ knowing what makes your clock go tick tock. Kudos to that. But all I will ask man is PLEASE know WHY. And let the WHY be the truth, not just a fact. I'm sure you can careless about the untruths that you just generalized about an entire race of women - but think about it. That's why you will never hear me say "white men are racists"... some of them are, and some of them are not. And it would hurt some of my close white friends' feelings to see me even type that. So call me weak, emo, whatever, but there are black women on here readign what you wrote who are like "huh? I am not like that - maybe if he would give me a chance to see that I am a kool chica." That's all man. +1 for the debate. Good day.

SpeedMonkey
05-25-2007, 11:04 AM
Z. Rubbing a few out in each of the socks you wear everyday hardly classifies as action Gym Sock Porno Perv. Now I see what you are saying - you're just too stupid to be articulate enough to get it out. Basically what you are saying is you are not attracted to women of color - nothing wrong w/ that at all. But your ignorant, mis-informed, back-woods made-up reasons are simply not true. I am sure we can agree on that. When I say ignorant, that's not an insult - ignorant simply means you do not know. And you will ALWAYS be ignorant simply b/c you have obviously mentally blocked yourself from every finding out the truth... just like many other races who think all black people are idiots... believe me, we have enough of them - lol. We have just as many idiots as white people do. But not all.

Truth supersedes fact. Once upon a time it was a FACT that the Earth was flat... but the TRUTH is that it never was. Please enlighten us all on this percentage of white girls that are fucking black guys - lol. Being a black guy that has 99% of the time been able to have any white woman that I've wanted (pretty much any woman... not being cocky, just honest) I'd say your "small percentage" just got disproven... and I am only 1 man. Just like "T-Bone the drug dealer" in the hood w/ 13 crooked gold teeth is fuckin Jinny-Lynn from the trailer park around the corcer - Baby J, the 6 figure UNIX Systems Engineer is fucking Melanie, the med-school grad (pediatrician) at Clarian Health, and also your mom when your dad is not home. THAT is the truth, not a fact. ;) Do not confuse the 2 hero.

That's kool - we have already went over this. As long as you close your mind to it, then you will always feel the same way. BASICALLY the fact that you never dated or had sex w/ a black woman really means you are the absolute MOST disqualified person to even be debating the subject - LOL. Imagine that shit. :) They simply do not interest you - nothing wrong w/ that at all, we all have our preferences. I just realized that women are beautiful - and I won't discriminate b/c you cut yourself off from some very well put-together people. But to each his own homey. Props for even admitting that (not being funny, for real - props).

X. Reading PWNS JOO. I never said white woman are "programmable". I said they (a lot of them) are "programmed" - mechanical when they move sexually... robotic if you will. So you say black women do not "feel" any more than any other girls... LOL. And what vast experience can you put on the table to support that - WOOPS - you have none (as you have already admitted... and you will NEVER have any (as you have already admitted). --> You're outta gas kid - pull over at the next station. Sounds like you have been surrounded by nothing but hoodrats if that is your view on black women - which prolly means you live in the hood - nothing wrong w/ that either. I grew up in the hood, and now I have my legs knee-deep in corporate america's ass. When you climb to diff levels socially, you meet diff types of people. Oh yeah - Boomqueshia occasionally walks through teh door at work - but she is pushing the mail cart maybe. But Stephanie - classy, sexy, sensual, BLACK, and she owns the fuckin joint. Get that right. ;)

1. My opinion means nothing. Who the fuck am I? However - NOTHING AT ALL wrong w/ knowing what makes your clock go tick tock. Kudos to that. But all I will ask man is PLEASE know WHY. And let the WHY be the truth, not just a fact. I'm sure you can careless about the untruths that you just generalized about an entire race of women - but think about it. That's why you will never hear me say "white men are racists"... some of them are, and some of them are not. And it would hurt some of my close white friends' feelings to see me even type that. So call me weak, emo, whatever, but there are black women on here readign what you wrote who are like "huh? I am not like that - maybe if he would give me a chance to see that I am a kool chica." That's all man. +1 for the debate. Good day.

oh man.. you're about to get owneeeeed.

BABY J
05-25-2007, 11:13 AM
No I'm not - it's a debate. I still pull up to a 280,000 house everyday - matters to me zero. :)

BluesClues
05-25-2007, 11:31 AM
J'son I think you have a very good a valid point, but hey what does it matter? People like him will continue to live their lives closed minded and being ignorant because they chose not to know. They will miss out on the things life has to offer and new experiences because of have backwards they think

BABY J
05-25-2007, 11:47 AM
He IS entitled to his preferences. I mean shit, waffles > pancakes. But NOT b/c pancakes are cold, hard, and they do not know how to go down smooth w/ syrup. LOL. He makes general statements about an entire race of people - that's what I was tryna get him to see. And shit - I like waffles over pancakse b/c I have given PLENTY of pancakse a chance to come home w/ me - and they always dissappoint in comaprison. LOL. So at least I am making an educated choice. :)

BluesClues
05-25-2007, 11:54 AM
^^^ That's why he will never be able to enjoy life to the fullest because he makes generalized statements like that and chooses to stick to the ordinary (white girls) instead of trying the exotic, something new (black girls). Oh well

hydroshutter
05-25-2007, 11:56 AM
No I'm not - it's a debate. I still pull up to a 280,000 house everyday - matters to me zero. :)

Ballin outta control! Interest-Only Loans FTW! Right?

Fast Shadow
05-25-2007, 12:17 PM
HOW COME BLACKS DONT ATTACK SHARK PEOPLE?

BluesClues
05-25-2007, 12:19 PM
^^^ lol

BABY J
05-25-2007, 12:19 PM
HOW COME BLACKS DONT ATTACK SHARK PEOPLE?

:thinking:

d993s
05-25-2007, 12:25 PM
I'm not going to "own" anyone...........it's pointless.

I expressed my opinions, and provided my reasons, but still he got offended by my lack of interest in black girls. I don't like them. Get over it! They do NOT attract me. It's nothing to do with being close-minded (I do like asian and latina chicks).

Ever noticed a black guy with a white or asian or latina girl?

Even if the guy is decent looking, at least 90% of the time his girl will either be fat, trailer trash or ugly as fuck. You know it's true. You've seen it yourself. Don't deny it. Most black guys prefer LOWER levels of other races to better looking black girls. Why?

Sorry BabyJ, Jason, or whoever you are.........black girls are not my thing, and they will never be. I don't need the "don't knock it until you try it" BS from you either; I want to continue enjoying sex with females. Your detailed reasoning makes me laugh! Stop trying so hard.

d993s
05-25-2007, 12:27 PM
^^^ That's why he will never be able to enjoy life to the fullest because he makes generalized statements like that and chooses to stick to the ordinary (white girls) instead of trying the exotic, something new (black girls). Oh well

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

WTF???

You're funny. I'll give you that. :goodjob:

BABY J
05-25-2007, 12:41 PM
LOL - if you think I am offended then you have lots to learn about Baby J. :) Once again - you picked my words apart and only put on your plate what YOU wanted to eat. I repped you for sticking to your opinion - I even agreed that people are entitled to their opinon and preferences. Nothing wrong w/ that. But your reasons are 1) unfounded 2) WRONG and 3) dumb. There is no way around that - you have never dated or been w/ ONE black woman yet you are so educated on the subject? :thinking: YES I notice black men w/ all races... and I notice white men w/ all races. Seems to me that you only see what you wanna see. Leave your neighborhood sometimes man - there is a whole world out there to discover... I've lived in more countries than most people have houses - so I assure you that I have more of a global view on things than most.

I DO enjoy debating w/ you - or anyone... it's good brain stimulation - and it's not b/c I like to talk. I am a sponge, I learn from any1 and every1 man. You have even taught me some things as well. W/ that said, can I teach you something in return to show my gratitude?? Is that possible??

I can harldy be offended via the net - it's not real to me. :) So black men date "LOWER" levels of other races. I see. So - what level of other races do white guys date? Higher? Equal? You think that a black man who dates trailer park Jinny-Lynn thinks that he is better than her in some way?? You know what I have learned about dating some1 on a lower social/finacial bracket - they APPRECIATE shit. They often embarrass you sometimes and lack a few social skills, but that's something that can be worked on. They appreciate hard work. And maybe he feels good taking her to the mall when he knows that she prob couldn't get things on her own - so in turn, HE feels good about himself as well. Do the math man, I could go on all day - I won't pre-judge you, but I hope one day some black chick walks in the room at you fall - HARD. She doesn't even have to be black - just some1 you would normally NEVER date. If you HATE redheads then I hope you fall for the 1st one you see cleaning tables at McDonald's - not to prove a point, but to get you to step outside of yourself for JUST a minute. Where would we be as a world if we all would take 1 day outta the week to step outside of our own funk. Some people will never know how good that feels - and what a shame. Best wishes man,

J'son

BluesClues
05-25-2007, 12:43 PM
Damn I wish all this white/black shit would just end. If you are racist, fin, but don't bring that shit on IA. I am tired of every other thread being about white folks this black folks that. GIVE IT A FUCKING BREAK!!!! I'm tired of voicing my opinion and I'm tired of people trying to compare which race is better! No one is better than anyone. If you like what you like, so fucking be it! Just stop bringing it on IA. No one wants to see it anymore, hince the sticky made by Bernard!

william_jeff
05-25-2007, 12:48 PM
Ever noticed a black guy with a white or asian or latina girl?

Even if the guy is decent looking, at least 90% of the time his girl will either be fat, trailer trash or ugly as fuck. You know it's true. You've seen it yourself. Don't deny it. Most black guys prefer LOWER levels of other races to better looking black girls. Why?

FALSE

only 70% of the time i see them with "fat, trailer trash or ugly as fuck" white girls. the other 30% the girl is good looking, in this area at least. as far as latina or asian girl goes, that's false too. why, because i don't ever see that shit

OvErMiNd
05-25-2007, 12:49 PM
Blues:

I'm trying to figure out what exactly is pissing everyone off if they're asking for racial comments?

You're setting yourself apart anyway, it's the root of racism. ' Official ia black member'?? That in itself puts you along with the threads you're talking about.

william_jeff
05-25-2007, 12:51 PM
Damn I wish all this white/black shit would just end. If you are racist, fin, but don't bring that shit on IA. I am tired of every other thread being about white folks this black folks that. GIVE IT A FUCKING BREAK!!!! I'm tired of voicing my opinion and I'm tired of people trying to compare which race is better! No one is better than anyone. If you like what you like, so fucking be it! Just stop bringing it on IA. No one wants to see it anymore, hince the sticky made by Bernard!

as much as i would like to joke on this post, it is truth, every thread ends up in 'black, white, chinese, brown'. it is starting to get a wee bit annoying

BluesClues
05-25-2007, 12:54 PM
I put the official IA black member back with the threads were new and they were all fun and games, now it has all gotten out of hand. I even posted in the thread made by maniac that I felt he should calm down because we were all joking. My views have changed. I think it started out as a joke for most, but became serious down the line somewhere, but I will be removing it as of now. I don't want part of this bullshit anymore!