PDA

View Full Version : Misc *LOST*

Grnblur
05-23-2007, 10:14 PM
Anyone follow LOST? I guess thats why they named it that, Cause half the time you dont have a clue what the hell is going on. Discuss... What dou you think happens next? and what the hell is that black cloud? and who is the ghost guy? Just gets me how they like to leave off at the end of the shows.

Tuan
05-23-2007, 10:21 PM
the show wasn't suppose to go on for this long, but due to that it did so well the network wanted them to expand the time on it. they did say that everything will be reveal in by 2010. i've been pissed at the show ever since season 2 but can;t stop watching.

Tmoney770
05-23-2007, 10:35 PM
same here, was def taking ashower thinking i needed to come and post about it!
i really wanna know about the black cloud tho.

HURLEY FTW!

Doppelgänger
05-24-2007, 08:21 AM
Anyone else think that the 'cloud' is actually Jacob?? I can't make a connection to the future flashes at all. Why was Jack saying to get his dad?? Who died that had him so upset??

kyx
05-24-2007, 08:40 AM
how in the world kate and jack now eachother before the island? When in the very first episode they introduced eachother and etc and acted like they never seen eachother before... shit like that doesnt make sense pisses me off....

JohnnyC.
05-24-2007, 08:41 AM
Anyone else think that the 'cloud' is actually Jacob???

I am starting to think that the cloud, the random "walt" that talks to Locke, Kate's black horse, Jack's dead father...ect ...are all Jacob.
I asked the same question about Jack's dad in the "flash-foward" crap...?? WTF?

ShooterMcGavin
05-24-2007, 08:55 AM
i'm guessing all this shit y'all are talking about was from last nite's episode? in which case i better go watch it off abc's website... :D

Grnblur
05-24-2007, 01:13 PM
All the flash backs last night I was thinking it was before the island but then at the end ??? so i guess they get off the island. and for real hurley was showin his bad ass side last night for real.

Grnblur
05-24-2007, 01:15 PM
And also where did Lock go? he was like dont do it ill kill you and then he just walks away? man they sure are good at leaving you wanting more every night.

Jtultra
05-24-2007, 01:56 PM
That last episode last night completely threw me in the air, I'm completely fucking "lost" now. They made it seem like it was another jack flashback and at the end you find out its actually the future, or the present and the events on the island are a flashback, but if it was the future, Jack mentioned something about his Dad being upstairs in the hospital he was in. Last time I check, Jack's dad died? So I'm completely confused, They made it seem like Jack was upset about his divorce, but he was upset about losing kate and being off the island. and who the hell was in the coffin?!

I don't even like this stupid show, I just want to know what the hell is going on!!!

dELfONiK
05-24-2007, 02:24 PM
I was a little confused too about the future flash... I thought Jack's dad was dead, but the producers made a point for Jack to mention him twice... Once in the hospital, and a second time when he was trying to get a prescription for oxycodone refilled. Not sure how that's going to turn out. From what I read, the show won't be back on til February 2008...

Doppelgänger
05-24-2007, 03:16 PM
how in the world kate and jack now eachother before the island? When in the very first episode they introduced eachother and etc and acted like they never seen eachother before... shit like that doesnt make sense pisses me off....

those were flashes of the future... like a preview of the next season possably?

It could not have been the past because Jack was talking about going back to the island.

But remember Juliet said they didnt know what the cloud was at one point. Still could be Jacob because he/it has some kind of high power to do things. Im starting to wonder what is up with the immortal people, both Mikhail and Richard seem to be immune to death.

Mchnhead2k5
05-24-2007, 04:59 PM
1. The funeral parlor is an anagram for FLASH FORWARD.

2. When Jack meets Kate at the airport they say they should have not left the island.

3. Who's funeral did Jack go to? My guess it's Sawyer, Locke or even Ben's. Funeral guy asks Jack friend or family, Jack says neither.

4. Who the hell is on the boat if it's not Penny's? Original Dharma members trying to find their island.

5. Locke is also pretty good at being immortal and my guess he's about to blow up the radio tower when walking off behind it in the end of the episode.

6. Rousseau and Alex's reunion was pretty lame and I wonder why Ben kept Alex from Rousseau.

7. Hurley showed off his drifting skills in killing the dad from Tokyo Drift.

8. Why would the code to disable the jamming device be in the tune of good vibrations?

dELfONiK
05-24-2007, 05:02 PM
6. Rousseau and Alex's reunion was pretty lame and I wonder why Ben kept Alex from Rousseau.

LOL, yeah, they stared at each other for a little bit... Then the first thing Rousseau says after 16 years was, "Do you want to help me tie Ben up?"

Jtultra
05-24-2007, 07:52 PM
I don't think Rouseau is completely in touch with her social skills since she's been on the island by herself for like 15 years...

Doppelgänger
05-25-2007, 08:42 AM
[QUOTE=Mchnhead2k5]

4. Who the hell is on the boat if it's not Penny's? Original Dharma members trying to find their island.

Then why would Naomi have a picture of Penny and Desmond ???

I wonder, since Jack was not on Jacob's 'list', was he supposed to stay on the island, hence why he is all upset in the flash forward scenes but Kate seemed to be ok?

ShooterMcGavin
05-25-2007, 04:41 PM
3. Who's funeral did Jack go to? My guess it's Sawyer, Locke or even Ben's. Funeral guy asks Jack friend or family, Jack says neither.

your guess is as good as mine...i was thinking about sawyer until the end when kate said she had to go cuz "he'll" be wondering where she was.

that actually makes perfect sense, and would explain why naomi had a picture of DESMOND (also w/penny in it obviously).

5. Locke is also pretty good at being immortal and my guess he's about to blow up the radio tower when walking off behind it in the end of the episode.
doubt it, if he was going to do anything to prevent the communication he would've done something before the phone got through to whoever it was on the other end.

probably because she was a female born on the island, so they took her away bc one day they'd like to experiment on her. notice how ben said he did all those things to carl because he was afraid he'd get her PREGNANT.

8. Why would the code to disable the jamming device be in the tune of good vibrations?
the programmer was a musician, according to that chick on the underwater station anyway.

ShooterMcGavin
05-25-2007, 04:43 PM
now MY question:

1) why didn't charlie run OUTSIDE of the hatch and close it???

2) even if he were in it, once the whole room filled up with water, why didn't he swim out the window??? it was clearly wide enough...

and my predictions for next season? new folks are showing up w/o a doubt after that call and after the fact that jack and crew killed 10 of the others' finest on the beach. damn i can't wait til it starts back up again :P

ATL86
05-25-2007, 05:22 PM
He couldn't swim out because of the pressure of water rushing in. That was sad as hell though. The way Charlie did the cross as he drifted back was crazy. Made my girl cry, lol.

Tmoney770
05-25-2007, 05:24 PM
i read somewhere it doesnt re-air untill Feb. '08

Mchnhead2k5
05-25-2007, 11:18 PM
Yeah not til Feb 08. Then 16 straight Epis of LOST.

05/09 - Starting with the 2007-08 season, ABC will begin airing the 48 remaining original episodes of the hit drama "Lost," it was announced today by Stephen McPherson, president, ABC Entertainment. The episodes will air uninterrupted over three seasons (16 episodes each season), with the series concluding in 2009-10 with a highly anticipated and shocking finale. Source: ABC

ShooterMcGavin
05-26-2007, 10:20 AM
He couldn't swim out because of the pressure of water rushing in. That was sad as hell though.
um once water FILLS the room entirely, there is no more pressure...

JennB
05-26-2007, 03:07 PM
I think it's because he wanted to make sure Desmond's entrie vision came true. He sacrificed himself to know that Claire and he baby made it off the island. Of course he could have done differently, but maybe one change in his actions would have made the rescue not happen.

4GPVR4
05-26-2007, 04:22 PM
^ I agree. I think that's why he didn't swim out.