PDA

View Full Version : Attention SOuthside cookout peeps NEw DAte check out

never2loud
05-22-2007, 10:06 PM
WERE BACK EVERYONE!!! Boosted Elements is back with our "Summer Southside Cookout 07"

Attention Attention!!!!!!!!!!!! NEw date of cookout June 2, June 2, sorry had to push cookout back a week, sorry for everyone that was ready this week, late notice change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So yall remember what to do, where to be, and what time right. same thing as last year. but in case you forgot, well have this Cookout all summer long, so if you miss out on one, dont worry just make it next month.

its a good way to for everyone to get out and meet other tuners, groups, eat some good food, and check out some cars, trucks, and bikes. Everyone and anyone is invited, All we ask is that you bring something to help out with food and drinks. as long as everyone brings something everyone will get fed. Usually we have Hot dogs, CHips, Watermelon, and whatever to drink as long as its not alcohol. Sorry no beer is allowed. But just bring a little something and then sit back and have a good time.

WHen: April 28th
Time: 4:00
WHere: McCurry PArk in FAyetteville

directions: contact me if you need better directions

Map Link:: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...20Park&qc=Parks

If there are any Big groups that are going to be showing, if you could contact me in advanced to to the cookout, so i can make sure we get the big pavillion. that would be helpful.

SO everyone, come out and have a good time, ask some of the other guys that went last year if your not sure about it, they all had fun, and a good time.

If you have anymore questions, just ask

never2loud
05-23-2007, 01:24 PM
i hope everyone sees this, if you know someone who was planning on going get in touch with them and let them know the date change to june 2

never2loud
05-24-2007, 01:02 PM
please i really hope everyone gets this message ive sent out many many many pms to eevryone that usualy comes, but if you know someone that i havent contacted let e know, or let them know yourself please.

Sorry for the late notice, but we had to change the date. so everyone tell everyone, the more people the better time, i know there are enough southsiders here that we could fill up the entire park, so lets do it, we can get so big well get on the news like the Varsity. lol anyways i ve seen at least 50 or more cars at the publix on sunday nights , why dont yall come out to the cookout, its right down the road, plus if we all go to the cookout then we can go to publix or, "the new spot" , or somewhere later, justa suggestion, anyways get the word out, this is a long ass reply well adios

Tasuki_Civic
05-24-2007, 01:17 PM
id like to go

never2loud
05-24-2007, 01:25 PM
well everyone is invited, so that means you also. just come on out, tons of people and cars, also food too.

just look at the directions and stop by.

never2loud
05-26-2007, 02:09 PM
well i hope no one showed up at the park today, if so im really sorry and still come out to the next meet. on june 2, so well see ya there.

vtecgsrguy
05-27-2007, 08:00 PM
i got ya pm there mitch! ill be there next week!

ChicFoose
05-29-2007, 12:19 PM
Ill be there......cant wait...but shane has to work!!!!! so one less boosted

Bballjamal
05-29-2007, 12:51 PM
im sure most know mitch! I've been seeing just about everyone over the weekend and they know of the date change!

never2loud
05-29-2007, 07:57 PM
ok okokokokokokokokokook its in a couple days i hope everyone is ready, the hotlanta meet was great so lets do the same at the cookout.

OneSlow5pt0
05-29-2007, 10:00 PM
ill probbly come

00CelicaGT
05-29-2007, 11:46 PM
i made it to the last and ill definatly make it to this months. do u guys need anything for the meet. (Buns, burgers, hot dogs, drinks, paperplates, cups ETC.......) just pm me and ill bring the goods. see everyone there.

B18c-rex
05-30-2007, 10:08 AM
Yeah im bringin a pack of ballparks because last we ran a bit short ;) . People who are coming bring meat ie dogs , hamburgers ect ect .

never2loud
05-30-2007, 10:19 AM
hey b18c-rex you need to empty yuor pm box,

CHADbee
05-30-2007, 11:02 AM
i have a funeral to attend that day, sorry guys, i really wanted to come out :(

Bballjamal
05-30-2007, 11:47 AM
i made it to the last and ill definatly make it to this months. do u guys need anything for the meet. (Buns, burgers, hot dogs, drinks, paperplates, cups ETC.......) just pm me and ill bring the goods. see everyone there.

What happened to you yesterday you punk! Since you didn't make Hotlanta, you BETZ make this one haha! How did Angels thing end off?

BluesClues
05-30-2007, 11:52 AM
I got the pm. I will be there

scionara
05-30-2007, 11:56 AM
Sould be there

Bballjamal
05-30-2007, 11:58 AM
I want to join this treadstone movement! SOON BIG J...... SOON!

Ill be there......cant wait...but shane has to work!!!!! so one less boosted

I'll drive the Sol :ninja:

never2loud
05-30-2007, 03:43 PM
yeah there seems to be some big treadstone thing going around everyone is getting treadstone fever, did yall forget about ebay or something. i know i havent.

The Ninja
05-30-2007, 03:52 PM
i'll most likely only make the aug. one. Make sure you have it early in Aug.

Firefightin_tC
05-30-2007, 04:50 PM
And contary to belief, I don't work all the damn time and I WILL be out for this one. I promise!

B18c-rex
05-31-2007, 12:04 PM
bump

ChicFoose
05-31-2007, 10:51 PM
I cant wait...I'll be there with MY boosted sol...and my food too ofcourse?!?!?!

Bballjamal
06-01-2007, 06:33 AM
^^Is shane going to atleast make Fullthrottle?

EJdm
06-01-2007, 10:48 AM
so im new here in GA just moved here from cali im interested im coming is this still happening???

B18c-rex
06-01-2007, 01:25 PM
^^^^ Of course it is . Boosted element guys / girls are a good bunch of people . Oh yeah BUMP !

Firefightin_tC
06-01-2007, 01:39 PM
I cant wait...I'll be there with MY boosted sol...and my food too ofcourse?!?!?!

Damnit, I need to hurry up and get my new car so I can get my shit boosted...

...I feel like the nappy-headed black stepchild of B.E.

...waitasecond..:thinking:

BluesClues
06-01-2007, 02:02 PM
So has anyone decided in which order are we going to the cookout and Full Throttle?

sleepys4
06-01-2007, 02:14 PM
What time does it start??

BluesClues
06-01-2007, 02:20 PM
^^^ It's on the first page

Bballjamal
06-01-2007, 03:11 PM
So has anyone decided in which order are we going to the cookout and Full Throttle?

Cookout @ 4, then full throttle at 9..., yup!

NewGen33
06-01-2007, 08:46 PM
The link for the directions did not work for me.

EJdm
06-01-2007, 09:00 PM
im from hoschton so how would i get there?? would love to come...

ryanh300
06-01-2007, 11:05 PM
im from hoschton so how would i get there?? would love to come...

Mapquest it bro, the address is on the first page. Man, so many meets, so little time. See you guys there in my black civic.

JDMJAYDC2
06-02-2007, 09:01 AM
almost time guys hope everyone has there shit together lets just hope it doesnt rain lol @ sarah and her boosted sol!!! dont bring the del sol bring tha musssssttttaannngg!!!! whoooooooo

greasemunkey
06-02-2007, 09:48 AM
I will be there, my car looks like shiat so ill bring a friend with a nice mustang if i can lol

B18c-rex
06-02-2007, 11:06 AM
Word of warning folks . Do not bring weed or alchohol or i will be the first one to publicly flame you if you do. This is a family park and we do not need that shit there. We smelled it last time and knew who you were so dont try it again .

ChicFoose
06-02-2007, 11:49 AM
So.....I dont know if I should bring the boosted sol or the MUSTANG......jerMEAN what do you think!??!?! the mustang right?!?!? so you can make fun of me aaaaaallllll day !!!! SEE YA'LL ALL THERE .....(PLEASE DONT RAIN)

jimbrown
06-02-2007, 01:16 PM
I should be there, ill bring drinks or something

ryanh300
06-02-2007, 02:06 PM
is everyone staying from 4-9 so they can ride out at 9? then go to full throttle?

thats a lonnng meet day!

B18c-rex
06-02-2007, 02:56 PM
Be there shortly just have to grab the quick detailer and towels oh yeah and food to see everyone there :D .

JDMJAYDC2
06-03-2007, 12:52 AM
on behalf of me and everyone else at boosted elements we want to thank everyone for coming out nice cars and good food as always next time hopefully the prez wont have to work and he can come out. glad everyone got to meet new ppl and put some faces to screen names hope to see everyone i saw at our meet next month

ryanh300
06-03-2007, 12:55 AM
on behalf of me and everyone else at boosted elements we want to thank everyone for coming out nice cars and good food as always next time hopefully the prez wont have to work and he can come out. glad everyone got to meet new ppl and put some faces to screen names hope to see everyone i saw at our meet next month

Yeah man it was fun as always, good to see you guys again!

JDMJAYDC2
06-03-2007, 01:01 AM
yeah ryan nice to see you came out again and actually stayed this time instead of driving back and forth didnt know your civic was auto though it doesnt sound like it is i might be up to a run with you when i get my teg back u up for it?

Bballjamal
06-03-2007, 01:37 AM
I personally want to say that I owe Mitch a donation! Didn't mean to create the mess and just roll out on ya like that bro! :no:

To everyone hoping for pics tonight, I'm really tired as hail and have to make the trip down to Columbus tomorrow @ like 9a.m! I'll try and edit them all out tonight though and be able to post them sometime tomorrow if I can jack an internet connection somewhere down there! :goodjob:

Good seein just about everyone getting along and getting away from the "cliq-ing" up (however you spell clicking) and having good laughs about IA! :lmfao:

Grimm Reeper
06-03-2007, 01:42 AM
yeah ryan nice to see you came out again and actually stayed this time instead of driving back and forth didnt know your civic was auto though it doesnt sound like it is i might be up to a run with you when i get my teg back u up for it?

So how did everything go once I left Full Throttle?

ryanh300
06-03-2007, 01:44 AM

when did i leave and drive back and forth haha i always have come and stayed but yeah its auto and a POS, but it wont be for long :goodjob:

Bballjamal
06-03-2007, 02:08 AM
So how did everything go once I left Full Throttle?

made our few runs before we took off for the home! Mostly found out that Davis' car is pretty quick off the line and rrrrrrrrr!!!!

Grimm Reeper
06-03-2007, 02:13 AM
made our few runs before we took off for the home! Mostly found out that Davis' car is pretty quick off the line and rrrrrrrrr!!!!

:goodjob: Cool, what's Nicks name on here?

Bballjamal
06-03-2007, 02:17 AM
:goodjob: Cool, what's Nicks name on here?
lol......I feel asleep on that last post!

Remind me who nick is lol!

Bballjamal
06-03-2007, 02:18 AM
yea im too tired to be awake right now......not gunna make it!

Grimm Reeper
06-03-2007, 02:21 AM
yea im too tired to be awake right now......not gunna make it!

:lmfao: The guy with the Sentra who left the cookout to head back to his shop.

Bballjamal
06-03-2007, 02:24 AM
O, I just call him Big J! That's his SN on here! White sentrea Se-R with white 18s..

Grimm Reeper
06-03-2007, 02:30 AM
O, I just call him Big J! That's his SN on here! White sentrea Se-R with white 18s..

:lmfao: Damn I'll F-up someones name in a heartbeat..lmao, his name is Justin...damn:no: ok, Thanx Jamal

sleepys4
06-03-2007, 04:10 AM
Pretty good meets today, meet some new people.

JDMJAYDC2
06-03-2007, 08:57 AM
tony we left and made some runs on a lil personal street me and jerome know about you should have came out but i know the circumstances in which you left so its all good davis aint so stock like he claims and that celica aint a ricer by all means both pretty quick i also got to feel jeromes mean ass SOHC nice runs last night guys we really should try and get it on video next time

vtecgsrguy
06-03-2007, 12:01 PM
NICE TO SEE YA GUYS!!!!! and as alaways thankx to mitch & the crew for letting me come out! had fun sitting around and chatting with you guys! im not gonna say who was our "focus" on conversation for like an hour!!!!...lol....lol.... but as always i was without car,=( but u guyz know how i roll!!!! see ya!

NewGen33
06-03-2007, 12:12 PM
I enjoyed the meet even tough I got lost LOL. I'll definitely be back for more.

B18c-rex
06-03-2007, 12:52 PM
Definately a good meet alot more people were here this time around . Just need to get the word out on this so alot more people can show and get the word around !!!

never2loud
06-03-2007, 01:51 PM
well i think the meet was awesome, thanks to all who showed up, i think this is really one of our better ones. so lets keep this going and add more folks to the list every time. i think everyone got along great and talked and had a good time.

its cool jamal i understand, u dont owe me, just keep showing up, and we'll be straight.

sorry jermaine i wasnt ragging your car i was just jealouse b/c i couldnt have mine there.

Sorry to TcAccord guy i didnt get a chance to go talk to u before you left, im sorry thats my bad, dont hold it against the cookout though, just come next time and we'll all be better.

Thanks Davis for your drinks. what would we drink if you didnt show. {probably nasty water from the park} so thanks.

good having you out cory, you always have the greatest stories to tell. see ya at the next one.

Brian thanks for sticking aroundwith us at the end, and i understand your car situation, just think when you do get it done just think how much better and bigger its gonna be actually bringing it up to the meet.

Tony thanks for helping with the banner, and good luck with the build.

and special thanks to Matt and jared for coming dude havent seen you guys in years great to have yall back. hope to see yall at the future meets.

Blues Clues great talking with you the civic looks badass, and hope you can make the next meet.

"z guy" wassup man thanks for coming, please keep coming, and keep that z in great care. i know you will. been great geting to know you, hope you can come to more events and meets with us.

JB man you made it, a day when you were actually off work, i couldnt believe it, but anyways thanks for showing, even when you had big plans before the cookout. the cookouts are just not the same with out you.

guy with the new red civic si man awesome car, keep that baby clean. and didnt get to talk with you much but thanks for coming and well see ya next month right.

and to anyone else i may have forgotten, see ya next month or maybe sooner.

never2loud
06-03-2007, 04:28 PM
hey next time you and me should run it ...JERMEAN.......My pony and your hatch!!...that will be a good race if you can remember to put it in gear this time!!! ..LOL jk I would kick your ash.....you know its a slowstang!!!! lol

never2loud
06-03-2007, 04:30 PM
/\ /\ /\ Yeah sorry It's SARAH on MITCH'S screen name /\ /\ /\

twinj
06-03-2007, 08:07 PM
Yea it was cool. I had fun

BluesClues
06-03-2007, 08:23 PM
Yeah I will try to make the next one as well

Grimm Reeper
06-03-2007, 09:08 PM
Hopefully by the next meet I would have the EJ up to par your car Twin

JDMJAYDC2
06-03-2007, 10:22 PM
hopefully not but the crew will still have our after meet fun thanks to the cars that came out seriously and the ppl that actually helped out and what not jamal thanks for you know what lol totally owned big time lol you funny as shit cant belive how lame that situation is Cory holla at me man we got some trades to do homie Jerome dont worry dog the sohc gonna be a 2.3 one day hopefully you me jerome davis ol boy with the celica sorry didnt get your name or either i was too damn sleepy to remember after the runs can get a few more ppl to come to our secret spot. Jamal get at me homie about you know what and do what i said next time for the meet so we dont have this problem again. lol

ChicFoose
06-03-2007, 10:31 PM
JerMEAN it looks like you are writing in code......No one likes secrets..lol...did you see my post about the run !?!?!??! no comment huh?

Bballjamal
06-04-2007, 12:02 PM
JerMaynneee's beginning photo's of the hatch!

Bballjamal
06-04-2007, 12:04 PM
I wanna put SN's to Cars also if you can! I don't really bother with names unless I see ya over and over again cause I suck with names, lol!

Bballjamal
06-04-2007, 12:08 PM
I dunno what they were doing in the first pic :thinking:

Bballjamal
06-04-2007, 12:15 PM
uyf

Bballjamal
06-04-2007, 12:18 PM
gfc

Bballjamal
06-04-2007, 12:21 PM

BluesClues
06-04-2007, 12:31 PM
Damn my car looks good! lol

Bballjamal
06-04-2007, 12:42 PM
Full throttle pics here!

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=35765173#post35765173

sleepys4
06-04-2007, 03:34 PM
Nice Pics, i gotta get mine up. what editing program you using?

Bballjamal
06-04-2007, 03:57 PM
As far as quick editing - Brightness, sharpen, crop, and straightening I use Picasa (google search it, as its pretty convenient (and free) for this type of stuff)! On my actual paid photoshoots I use Photoshop CS/9

JDMJAYDC2
06-04-2007, 04:42 PM
JerMEAN it looks like you are writing in code......No one likes secrets..lol...did you see my post about the run !?!?!??! no comment huh?

we had our run on the way to full throttle the BULLIT is just too much for me sarah i dont wont none shawty shawty!

Grimm Reeper
06-04-2007, 05:04 PM
Like the pics Jamal

RUFFIAN
06-05-2007, 05:48 PM
I had fun talkin to everyone. spoon, I love the ride, thanks to everyone who put in the work to get it poppin.

Firefightin_tC
06-06-2007, 08:38 PM
I appericate the picture-takin' Love Jamal!

I sho' am going to miss that Altima. Three years long...it's been a fun ride but I had to let her go. :cry:

twinj
06-06-2007, 08:48 PM
Your car has a CAM^^

Firefightin_tC
06-06-2007, 08:51 PM
My car -had- a cam.

It's my duty to inform those who know me and Project:Altimatum that I have switched camps.

I'm TRD-Driven now.

Bballjamal
06-06-2007, 09:31 PM
TC?????????

I'm not the one to talk,lol, but mayne......when in time of upgrade, we must REALLY upgrade!

Edit: *After googling* The new TC's actually look alright! Good luck with it! :goodjob:

Firefightin_tC
06-07-2007, 01:11 AM
TC?????????

I'm not the one to talk,lol, but mayne......when in time of upgrade, we must REALLY upgrade!

Edit: *After googling* The new TC's actually look alright! Good luck with it! :goodjob:

Don't hate it till you drive it!

Besides, we all love that new car smell...:D

never2loud
06-07-2007, 06:35 PM
jb you gotta new car, cool man , gonna miss the miss the big alt, but things come to an end i know i had to give up my prize beauty baby, for my new baby integra. it all works out, cant wait to see it.

Georgia_boy
06-09-2007, 02:13 AM
the cookout was the shit, I couldn't get enough of them bubba burgers.
Full throttle was pretty cool, I think it will be better once the word gets out.

oh a fair warning, if you order the hot wings from them,
you will get just that HOT wings.
oh and thanks Anthony for allowing me to try one with out anything to drink near by.

see ya next meet

Crowml
06-09-2007, 02:12 PM
whens the next one?

00CelicaGT
06-11-2007, 07:07 PM
the cookout was the shit, I couldn't get enough of them bubba burgers.
Full throttle was pretty cool, I think it will be better once the word gets out.

oh a fair warning, if you order the hot wings from them,
you will get just that HOT wings.
oh and thanks Anthony for allowing me to try one with out anything to drink near by.

see ya next meet

your welcome Matt for the buba burgers and that hot ass HOTTT wing.

this meet is the last saturday of every month, unless other wise noted.

never2loud
06-12-2007, 12:28 PM
yes we switched to the first saturday of the month, just seems to work out better for everyoone, plus there are always many car shows and events at the end of the month so lets switch to the first saturday of the month and see if it turns out better, i think last month we had more people come because of the switch, so lets keep it up.

so tell everyone and i will make a new thread tonite about the switch, this one is getting kinda long anyways.