PDA

View Full Version : Blacks/Whites/Latinos/Asians/ect.

Maniaç
05-22-2007, 10:05 PM
All fucking suck! every fucking culture has there: lazy fucks/criminals/fags/ect.

most of yall don't even know shit from where yall really came from, i know i don't. nor do i give a shit. but yall take ethnicity way to seriously.. move on and do something better on your spare time, instead of making worthless threads like those, shit.

but to all the fucks that do.. fuck you and your culture.. grow the fuck up! now im off.. to all the geeks always on IA, get a life. you're not gonna get laid by sitting on the internet everyday. oh, and Taco Bell Owns KFC!!

PS: Fuck the Varsity, why do yall fucking care if the news show burnouts and shit... im telling you, bunch of fags!

Later, El Maniaco.

BluesClues
05-22-2007, 10:09 PM
Dude you need to chill the fuck out. Out of everyone here on IA, I honestly think you are the only one taking it to heart! If you can't handle it, I suggest you don't come on IA anymore. We get on here to bullshit and have fun. Majority of the people talking shit to one another are friends or chat with each other. No one means any harm to anyone. IT'S ALL A FUCKING JOKE! GOSH!

Maniaç
05-22-2007, 10:10 PM
before i kick it.. FUCK niggers/crackers/beeners/chinks/ect..

bluesclues... I DON'T GIVE A SHIT! GO ON SOMEWHERE ELSE WITH THAT WORTHLESS CRAP, I DON'T WANNA LISTEN TO THAT SHIT!

BANKHEAD IS THAT WAY

----------------------------------------------->

PEACE_

BluesClues
05-22-2007, 10:12 PM
How about you leave. I don't have the problem. YOU DO!

Lizbiz101
05-22-2007, 10:48 PM
hahahahahahaha......someone is having an E-tantrum....

BluesClues
05-22-2007, 10:50 PM
Yeah pretty much lol

81911SC
05-22-2007, 10:51 PM
LOL.

BluesClues
05-22-2007, 10:52 PM
^^^ HELL NAW!!!!

81911SC
05-22-2007, 10:56 PM
LMAO @ that pic....all day long.

VooDooXII
05-22-2007, 11:39 PM
Good thing I'm Indian...

gtikid
05-22-2007, 11:58 PM
Good thing I'm Indian...

Benchut chutia guti!! Lora chus benchut!!

blackshine007
05-23-2007, 12:00 AM
I hate niggers. Fuck ya'll. Sucking up all the white man's air with your big noses. Fuck ya.

White Power.

VooDooXII
05-23-2007, 12:22 AM
Benchut chutia guti!! Lora chus benchut!!

Actually...I'm just a white kid trapped in a brown suit.

Hah...I got part of that though. :2up::lmfao:

Kids at my old school bastardized that word...now everyone's going around calling each other "banjos".

gtikid
05-23-2007, 12:24 AM
Actually...I'm just a white kid trapped in a brown suit.

Hah...I got part of that though. :2up::lmfao:

Kids at my old school bastardized that word...now everyone's going around calling each other "banjos".

:lmfao: ...

:goodjob:

You mean like white kids calling each other "mighty cones" :lmfao:

Psycho
05-23-2007, 12:39 AM
All fucking suck! every fucking culture has there: lazy fucks/criminals/fags/ect.

fuck you and your culture.. grow the fuck up! now im off.. to all the geeks always on IA, get a life. you're not gonna get laid by sitting on the internet everyday. oh, and Taco Bell Owns KFC!!

PS: Fuck the Varsity, why do yall fucking care if the news show burnouts and shit... im telling you, bunch of fags!

Later, El Maniaco.

Damn man, you must have had a rough day!

BluesClues
05-23-2007, 12:41 AM
^^^ I think so

Rican219
05-23-2007, 06:53 AM
^^^ I think so

BLUES!

http://www.jonhume.com/misfits/whatwhat4.gif

KAKid240
05-23-2007, 07:30 AM
Something has gone seriourly wrong!!

william_jeff
05-23-2007, 07:53 AM
fucking cracker didn't drink his starbucks and eat his danish

calm the fuck down fucking maniac

Asshole
05-23-2007, 08:04 AM
seems Maniac McFaggot is a byproduct of genius, wit and looks.......those 3 products just said bye to him..........dumbass needs to realize that the only time he needs to open his mouth is when my dick's fixin to go in it............young and dickless oughtta have his own daytime soap opera with all the drama he seems to be involved with.........fuckin worse than a bunch of high school girls in the bathroom when all of them just found out they were sleepin with the same guy...........goddamn name shouldn't be maniac...there's a difference between crazy and just plain stupid....quit jackin off too much Adam Handler.....

Rican219
05-23-2007, 08:22 AM
HAHA WHat an Asshole

Tasuki_Civic
05-23-2007, 10:32 AM
I hate niggers. Fuck ya'll. Sucking up all the white man's air with your big noses. Fuck ya.

White Power.
:lmfao: now that was funny to me.

cactusEG
05-23-2007, 11:30 AM
Good thing I'm Indian...

holy shit ur Indian... i didnt know that :no:

Psycho
05-23-2007, 03:30 PM
BLUES!

Dude your sig made me fall out of my chair.
As usual, very funny stuff.
Repzorized

bigdare23
05-23-2007, 03:34 PM

most of yall don't even know shit from where yall really came from, i know i don't. nor do i give a shit. but yall take ethnicity way to seriously.. move on and do something better on your spare time, instead of making worthless threads like those, shit.

but to all the fucks that do.. fuck you and your culture.. grow the fuck up! now im off.. to all the geeks always on IA, get a life. you're not gonna get laid by sitting on the internet everyday. oh, and Taco Bell Owns KFC!!

Later, El Maniaco.

Now Manic, what the fuck does that have to do with this thread LOL :lmfao:

Maniaç
05-23-2007, 03:40 PM
bunch of faggots... Asshole, next time you open your mouth.. make sure you can take in the whole shit.. don't start shit if you can't finish it.

everyone else, WTF is wrong with yall, grow some balls.. bluesclues thanks for the -rep.

i thought IA was a place to talk shit... haha! you truly are a funny one.. haha!

NiteMare
05-23-2007, 05:12 PM
lol. wow alex, i didn't see this coming.

-Ez

thinkfast®
05-23-2007, 05:37 PM
SHUT THE FUK UP MANIAC U DONT KNOW SHIT

SCUMBAG

cactusEG
05-23-2007, 05:38 PM

SCUMBAG

lol:lmfao:

BluesClues
05-23-2007, 05:55 PM
BLUES!

LOL!

addandrew
05-23-2007, 06:32 PM
He must be Mexican. Kinda pissed about the immigration plan huh? It's alright, just let it all out.

Maniaç
05-23-2007, 07:12 PM
He must be Mexican. Kinda pissed about the immigration plan huh? It's alright, just let it all out.

dude, i can give a fuck about whats going on with the immigration issue.. what happens, happens..

and yes i am Mexican.. have some issue? ill be glad to solve it.

SCUMBAG

nigga why you gotta talk shit over the internet? L0L! and why the fuck do you use scumbag? thats so white. :gay:

BB6dohcvtec
05-23-2007, 07:37 PM

Later, El Maniaco.

+1 for everything except the varsity issue

Maniaç
05-23-2007, 07:42 PM
+1 for everything except the varsity issue

haha! W0rd.

addandrew
05-23-2007, 07:46 PM
dude, i can give a fuck about whats going on with the immigration issue.. what happens, happens..

and yes i am Mexican.. have some issue? ill be glad to solve it.

Yes, I am having an issue with my lawn. It's turnning brown, you would probaly have a great deal of experience in this feild so can you come over and solve this problem? thanks :goodjob:

Maniaç
05-23-2007, 07:50 PM
Yes, I am having an issue with my lawn. It's turnning brown, you would probaly have a great deal of experience in this feild so can you come over and solve this problem? thanks :goodjob:

naw its cool... but i will bring some black guys and have them pick every piece of grass, and some white fags to take care of your garden.. ill have my whip ready just in case someone trys to run..

... yeah ill leave it like that.. its not that bad.

BB6dohcvtec
05-23-2007, 08:05 PM
naw its cool... but i will bring some black guys and have them pick every piece of grass, and some white fags to take care of your garden.. ill have my whip ready just in case someone trys to run..

fuck the whip boii ill bring my shotgun

blackshine007
05-23-2007, 09:35 PM

You know niggas too lazy for all that. To keep the niggas, you gotta have nigga bate.... Never heard of watermelon and a bucket of chicken? BBQ? Come on, get with the program http://forums.probetalk.com/images/smilies/icon_slap.gif

92_hatch_boi
05-23-2007, 10:39 PM
lol i feel a lotta love on this thread...

"B"
05-24-2007, 05:35 AM
This thread is full on teenage rage, douchebaggery, and stinks like thrice fucked pussy.

Then everyone responds to Maniac's post.

Nomad!
05-24-2007, 05:58 AM
This thread is full on teenage rage, douchebaggery, and stinks like thrice fucked pussy
Best response yet :goodjob:

VooDooXII
05-24-2007, 04:13 PM
holy shit ur Indian... i didnt know that :no:

Well...more like a white kid trapped in a brown suit.

People say I don't look it though. Check the pictures thread.

Maniaç
05-24-2007, 04:17 PM
haha! WTF this threads gay... but so is bluesclues.

cactusEG
05-24-2007, 04:18 PM
Well...more like a white kid trapped in a brown suit.

People say I don't look it though. Check the pictures thread.

u might dress white.. but u looks like ur from honduras

VooDooXII
05-24-2007, 04:21 PM
u might dress white.. but u looks like ur from honduras

Honduras...that's a new one. People have guessed Brazil, Mexico of course, "Arabia", Italy ( :thinking: )...or just mixed.

Sol-Badguy
05-24-2007, 05:39 PM
Taco Bell ftw.