PDA

View Full Version : Misc Hawks have 3rd Pick

ORGANIZATIONXIII
05-22-2007, 08:03 PM
So who do you think their gonna pick up?

Obviously Oden and Durant will be taken..

I'm thinking a big man... a 7 footer.... a guy from CHINA... YI :goodjob:

Hulud
05-22-2007, 09:06 PM
im thinkin no one cares about the hawks....

Lucky DAWG
05-22-2007, 09:10 PM
im thinkin no one cares about the hawks....

on top of arby's
i'm thinkin the same thing...

the hawks suck so bad they can't even win a lottery

Hulud
05-22-2007, 09:11 PM
its sad that the nba has a lottery, shows a lot for the character of the teams...

bigpimpatl
05-23-2007, 10:46 AM
i'm not even going to watch the NBA playoffs anymore, because of that stupid call during game 4 of suns/spurs

TeeJay
05-23-2007, 11:42 AM
bobcats ftw

BB6dohcvtec
05-23-2007, 01:40 PM
actually i think the hawks are maybe 2 or 3 players away from coming back up in the east. hell they play in the east anybody has a chance lol. they will most likely draft Mike Conley jr. because the hawks desperately need a point guard because they can't keep using Joe Johnson as a swing point, he need to go back playing the 3 like he's suppose to. but they hawks were better this yr. than last by alot lol. the odd of them getting the no.3 pick was almost impossible. and they also have the no. 11 pick in the draft!

ORGANIZATIONXIII
05-23-2007, 07:39 PM
yeah, we do need a good point guard, I just don't see him being drafted in the first three..

but if Yi does fall out of the top ten, with the 11th pick, we could pick him up.. I'm looking from a marketing perspective and the Hawks could use the media attention with an international player..

and stop hating on the HAWKS.. yes they suck.. but we have so much potential in the East to do some big things.. I'm not a Hawks fan, but I'm a basketball fan..

BB6dohcvtec
05-23-2007, 08:08 PM
I feel ya, but i think if the hawks start winning they will get all the media attention they want :goodjob: .... conley can go as high as the need is for his position because he is the best point on the board in this yrs draft.

BlueHatch
05-23-2007, 08:18 PM
they have to take conley. he is gonna luck out and go a few spots ahead of where he should, but he is a playmaker. nobody questions his talent, they just question his ability to lead a nba team. the kid is only 19