PDA

View Full Version : Random some of you on ia have no life

OUTLAW
05-22-2007, 01:39 PM
i swear you people on IA not all but some have no life at all. HAHAHAH i didnt think it would be that easy to get something started on this site. I mean honestly who the hell gives a shit about any of this. But it was funny to see QD keep coming back like a fat kid that sees a peace of cake. Anyway IA some of u r madd cool. O well guess its time to start a new topic. Lets see who else i can get all worked up on IA.

Tracy
05-22-2007, 01:40 PM
why is this in the vid section :???:

OUTLAW
05-22-2007, 01:41 PM
SOME TRACY i am just fuckin around on the site. Anyway t u meet me before am i not a cool ass person

Sport1.3
05-22-2007, 01:43 PM
^he is trying to get you "worked up" tracy....werent you listening! GAH! lol

Tasuki_Civic
05-22-2007, 01:44 PM
this thread is wack!!!

http://www.neowin.net/forum/fun/ban_him.jpg

quickdodgeŽ
05-22-2007, 01:44 PM
why is this in the vid section :???:

If you'll check out a few of his other posts, he can't read.

fat kid that sees a peace of cake

It's piece, young scholar. Evidently, you didn't take the education package that the military offers. You're getting worked up because you can't read, man.

Next itme you want to berate someone, at least use SPELLCHECK if you don't know the correct spelling of simple English words before you do so. It only makes you look more the fool than you already are. Later, QD.

Jaimecbr900
05-22-2007, 01:47 PM
We all need to take up a collection for this young man who needs "Hooked on phonics".

I'll start the collection plate......

Here.....

are....

my.....

two.....

cents.....

:2up:

Anybody else wanna donate??? :D

Sol-Badguy
05-22-2007, 01:50 PM
I can't believe this guy is still going!

OUTLAW
05-22-2007, 01:53 PM
yeaaaa i am now the most hated person on IA. Go ahead ban me like i give a fuck.

Tasuki_Civic
05-22-2007, 01:57 PM
yeaaaa i am now the most hated person on IA. Go ahead ban me like i give a fuck.

http://www.indianchild.com/images/baby_crying.jpg
waaaaaaaaaaaa ban me ban me i dont care.....stop crying. better yet stop posting cause your gonna make it worse for yourself. come back next and we'll forget this ever happened.

quickdodgeŽ
05-22-2007, 01:57 PM
Stupidity won't get you banned. So you're good, OUTLAW. Just educate yourself(grammar and common sense) and you'll probably be ok. Just stop fucking acting like a hard ass just because you've been to Iraq. Later, QD.

EssAreTwenTee
05-22-2007, 02:00 PM
If you'll check out a few of his other posts, he can't read.

It's piece, young scholar. Evidently, you didn't take the education package that the military offers. You're getting worked up because you can't read, man.

Next itme you want to berate someone, at least use SPELLCHECK if you don't know the correct spelling of simple English words before you do so. It only makes you look more the fool than you already are. Later, QD.

uh huh actually spellcheck wouldnt do shit since he didnt misspell the word just used the wrong word completely. It would however teach you how to spell time.

Sport1.3
05-22-2007, 02:01 PM
We all need to take up a collection for this young man who needs "Hooked on phonics".

I'll start the collection plate......

Here.....

are....

my.....

two.....

cents.....

:2up:

Anybody else wanna donate??? :D

No way! i enjoy reading through his pointless babbel. Its like playing CLUE. Its fun trying to figure out WTF he is saying and where he is even trying to go with it. Sometimes though i'll admit, it does seem all but impossible to decipher....but his lack of an intellectual thought process intrigues me

OneSlow5pt0
05-22-2007, 02:02 PM
why have we been over run with dumbasses lately?

OUTLAW
05-22-2007, 02:07 PM
dam yall still on this shit move the fuck on. its over with dam

Extrememustang
05-22-2007, 02:10 PM
No that chong guy was annoying. Also ok man you went to iraq, so have I but that doesnt make me some kind a asshat.

quickdodgeŽ
05-22-2007, 02:10 PM
You've just IA your stupidity and now everyone is going of remind you of it. Later, QD.

Sport1.3
05-22-2007, 02:11 PM

Now this is the story all about how My life got flipped, turned upside down
And Id like to take a minute just sit right there Ill tell you how I became the prince of a town called bel-air. In west philadelfia born and raised On the playground where I spent most of my days. Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school. When a couple of guys said were up in no good, Started making trouble in my neighbourhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared And said youre moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the Licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought now forget it, yo homes to bel-air. I pulled up to a house about seven or eight And I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later. I Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air

Jaimecbr900
05-22-2007, 03:01 PM

How about until you get your pennies together to buy the latest edition of "Hooked on Phonics" I will just help you with your 3rd grade spelling and grammar???

Let's start class.....

DamN is spelled D-A-M-N, not "dam". Got it? Good.

The first letter of a sentence should ALWAYS be capitalized. For example, dam, which is misspelled and we've already gone over, should be capitalized along with "its". Which leads us right into our next part of this correction chapter, sentence rules. A logical and legible 3rd grade sentence should always have a subject and a verb. If you don't, it's an incomplete sentence. In this passage it is not as pervasive as in others I've seen from this douche bag, but it still bears reminding for his future reference.

Did I miss something?

Seriously, go buy "Hooked on Phonics". If it works on 7 yr olds, I'm certain it can help you......some. :rolleyes:

quickdodgeŽ
05-22-2007, 03:18 PM
How about until you get your pennies together to buy the latest edition of "Hooked on Phonics" I will just help you with your 3rd grade spelling and grammar???

Let's start class.....

DamN is spelled D-A-M-N, not "dam". Got it? Good.

The first letter of a sentence should ALWAYS be capitalized. For example, dam, which is misspelled and we've already gone over, should be capitalized along with "its". Which leads us right into our next part of this correction chapter, sentence rules. A logical and legible 3rd grade sentence should always have a subject and a verb. If you don't, it's an incomplete sentence. In this passage it is not as pervasive as in others I've seen from this douche bag, but it still bears reminding for his future reference.

Did I miss something?

Seriously, go buy "Hooked on Phonics". If it works on 7 yr olds, I'm certain it can help you......some. :rolleyes:

I concur, Professor CBR600. And might I add to this, mi dos centavos. The correct sentence structure should be as follows:

Damn.

That would be the first sentence. Although not technically a correct sentence, it is widely accepted as such.

The second part of this literary abomination would be read as:

Y'all (are) still on this shit?

You need the word (are) in there to properly form the sentence. Although there is no question mark placed, it is through good, deductive reasoning that this is posed as observational query.

Next up in this wretchedly written wrath on English:

Move the fuck on.

Ok. This would be a proper sentence, just needing the M in move capitalized since we placed a question mark after shit.

And to the last part of the textually molested series of words:

It(')s over with(,) damn.

Ok. Being that we ended the previous sentence with a period, that would denote the start of a new sentence. This would mean a capital letter to be in the first word, it's. Also, it's needs an apostrophe in the contraction showing "it is." Afterwith you need a comma placed after with(lolol @ my pun). Then followed by damn with the correct inclusion of the letter N to let your readers know that we aren't talking about beavers or a means of blocking river flow.

Later, QD.

Sport1.3
05-22-2007, 03:28 PM
I concur, Professor CBR600. And might I add to this, mi dos centavos. The correct sentence structure should be as follows:

Damn.

That would be the first sentence. Although not technically a correct sentence, it is widely accepted as such.

The second part of this literary abomination would be read as:

Y'all (are) still on this shit?

You need the word (are) in there to properly form the sentence. Although there is no question mark placed, it is through good, deductive reasoning that this is posed as observational query.

Next up in this wretchedly written wrath on English:

Move the fuck on.

Ok. This would be a proper sentence, just needing the M in move capitalized since we placed a question mark after shit.

And to the last part of the textually molested series of words:

It(')s over with(,) damn!

Ok. Being that we ended the previous sentence with a period, that would denote the start of a new sentence. This would mean a capital letter to be in the first word, it's. Also, it's needs an apostrophe in the contraction showing "it is." Afterwith you need a comma placed after with(lolol @ my pun). Then followed by damn with the correct inclusion of the letter N to let your readers know that we aren't talking about beavers or a means of blocking river flow.

Later, QD.

Fixed, mon capitan. lol

koukis14
05-22-2007, 03:54 PM
This thread is funny.

Extrememustang
05-22-2007, 06:40 PM
You should change your name to The Butcher, seeing how you just murdered the English language