PDA

View Full Version : Ban Thread!

BluesClues
05-22-2007, 12:07 PM
Ok, so there may be a couple of people that deserve a good banning, but I would like to personally vote for KAINJUICE. For reference of his stupidity please click on the link provided. Poll will be included in just a minute. Thank you for your time. Have a nice day on IA!

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120495&page=39&pp=20

The Yousef
05-22-2007, 12:10 PM
i SAY yousef and george doing it last night?

PROOFREADING FTL!

william_jeff
05-22-2007, 12:12 PM
LMAO @ proofreading

she is worse than kainejuice

the juice leaked on her last night

BluesClues
05-22-2007, 12:12 PM
Damnit! Well you all know what I meant. My bad.

So yeah fork over the pics George and Yousef!

BluesClues
05-22-2007, 12:13 PM
LMAO @ proofreading

she is worse than kainejuice

the juice leaked on her last night

Please explain how in the hell I would be worse than him!

BluesClues
05-22-2007, 12:20 PM
jdmjames who would you like to nominate?

The Yousef
05-22-2007, 12:24 PM
Mmmm yeah (mmmmm) check it out baby
Make it hot... then we drop it
(oooooooh!) Uh, yeah
(oooooooh!) Uptown, you know how we do it
Yeah you know
Make it hot

[Verse One:]

[LL Cool J]
It's the first time together and I'm feeling kinda horny
Conventional methods of makin love kinda bore me
I wanna knock your block off, get my rocks off
Blow your socks off make sure your G spots soft
[LeShaun]
I'm gonna call you Big Daddy and scream your name
Matter fact I can't wait for your candy rain
[LL Cool J]
So what cha sayin, I get my swerve on, bring it live
Make it last forever, damn the kitty cat's tight
[LeShaun]
Mmm... daddy slow down your flow
Put it on me like G baby nice and slow
I need a rough neck nigga Mandingo in a sec
Who ain't afraid to pull my hair and spank me from the back
[LL Cool J]
No doubt, I'm the playa that you're talkin about
[LeShaun]
But do you really think that you can work it out
[LL Cool J]
I guarantee shorty it's real, baby stick it out
Here comes the man of steel

[Chorus: LeShaun, LL Cool J]

[LeShaun] Doin it and doin it and doin it well [3X]
[LL Cool J] I respresent Queens, she was raised out in Brooklyn

[repeat 2x]

[Verse Two:]

[LL Cool J]
I'm in the mix now, searching for the right spot
To hit now, get down
[LeShaun]
Damn my lover dig down, you use a rubber?
[LL Cool J]
Damn right
[LeShaun]
You are my lover
[LL Cool J]
All night
[LeShaun]
The putty good to you? Word to momma
[LL Cool J]
Man tight
The only thing left to do is climax
Let's make it last
[LeShaun]
Word we ain't goin out like that
All this time you've been telling that you was a Don
[LL Cool J]
I tried to warn you girl you wouldn't listen
Now let's get it on
[LeShaun]
Mmm, baby wild, don't do that
Chill wait a minute baby let me please you back
[LL Cool J]
You talk a good one shorty now you're makin me sweat
How a live nigga like it girl?
[LeShaun]
Nice and wet
We get it To The Break of Dawn, damn you're large
How a big girl like it Daddy?
[LL Cool J]
Nice and hard
Safe sexin it, flexin it, gettin that affectionate
Chewin it, oohin it, all while we're doin it

[Chorus (repeat 2X)]

[Verse Three:]

[LL Cool J]
Baby, I wanna hit it in the worst way
[LeShaun]
Make it hot
[LL Cool J]
Schemin on the ass since the first day
[LeShaun]
Don't stop
Damn I love it when you talk like that
Make it bounce sugar
[LL Cool J]
Long as you can bounce me back
More flesh than the Greek Fest
[LeShaun]
Roll up the sess
[LL Cool J]
Pass the Hennessee
[LeShaun]
Put my body to the test
Wait wait daddy many niggaz ago
I was a young girl listening to how you flow
Now's my chance to hit you off daddy I'm grown
From the back, from the side
[LL Cool J]
Right, I'm in the zone
One of a kind when it's time to do mine
Camcorder and the whole shit
[LeShaun]
Press rewind
Let it flow on the screen while we puffs the L
Layin back in the cut while we're under the spell
[LL Cool J]
Word life, I like the way the ep went down
Go to sleep, tomorrow I'll take you back downtown
We'll be

[Chorus (repeat 3X)]

BluesClues
05-22-2007, 12:28 PM
Why are you posting songs?

JDMmuscle
05-22-2007, 12:29 PM
i vote yes, just reading his failed attempt at come backs bugs me... plus i hate how he types. Just seems like a kid that i would get in a fight with in Real life, ban him

william_jeff
05-22-2007, 12:29 PM
Please explain how in the hell I would be worse than him!

sorry i think i lost consciousness for a second there, that is impossible

forgive the jeff??:D

BluesClues
05-22-2007, 12:31 PM
If you kiss my right ass check :yes: That's my good side lol

The Yousef
05-22-2007, 12:31 PM
Why are you posting songs?

you said you saw me and george doing it...therefore i posted the LL Cool J song 'doin it'....it was funnay!

atleast to me...:tongue1:

Ed
05-22-2007, 12:32 PM
repost from 3 weeks ago... i made a thread like this

but still, i think he needs to be "banned permanently" as he would put lol

BluesClues
05-22-2007, 12:32 PM
i vote yes, just reading his failed attempt at come backs bugs me... plus i hate how he types. Just seems like a kid that i would get in a fight with in Real life, ban him
He honestly strikes me as a kid. I mean I have tons of experience with kids and he sounds like the kids I used to watch over the summer. I estimate his age to be no more than 15

JDMmuscle
05-22-2007, 12:33 PM
EVO BUDDY!!! :goodjob:

BluesClues
05-22-2007, 12:33 PM
you said you saw me and george doing it...therefore i posted the LL Cool J song 'doin it'....it was funnay!

atleast to me...:tongue1:

I didn't say I saw you. I didn't vote that. Other people did. I just said turn over the pics

william_jeff
05-22-2007, 12:34 PM
If you kiss my right ass check :yes: That's my good side lol

i would like to kiss more than that if i could

BluesClues
05-22-2007, 12:35 PM
Oh didn't know this was a repost. Either way his ass has got to go. IA is not the neighborhood's official babysitter

BluesClues
05-22-2007, 12:36 PM
i would like to kiss more than that if i could

Don't know you that well to let you kiss more.

Ed
05-22-2007, 12:37 PM
EVO BUDDY!!! :goodjob:

you mean me? if so hello.

*waves*

Oh didn't know this was a repost. Either way his ass has got to go. IA is not the neighborhood's official babysitter

thats ok. :)

william_jeff
05-22-2007, 12:38 PM
Don't know you that well to let you kiss more.

lip matching ftw

BluesClues
05-22-2007, 12:42 PM
^^^ what?

ShooterMcGavin
05-22-2007, 12:54 PM
wtf? thought this douchebag has already been banned??

The Yousef
05-22-2007, 12:57 PM
wOOt!

I'M WINNING THE POLL!!

wait!

is that a good thing?

BluesClues
05-22-2007, 12:59 PM
^^^ :no:

Ed
05-22-2007, 01:01 PM
wOOt!

I'M WINNING THE POLL!!

wait!

is that a good thing?

*waves*

hello yousef

Sol-Badguy
05-22-2007, 01:05 PM
I'll let this old man say it for me:

The Yousef
05-22-2007, 01:13 PM
*waves*

hello yousef

HI ED!

BluesClues
05-22-2007, 01:24 PM
So far we have 6 yes bans

OneSlow5pt0
05-22-2007, 02:14 PM
i think their needs to be dumbass mass banning around here,but then we wouldnt have any thing to talk bout

i mean who talks bout cars on IA?

william_jeff
05-22-2007, 02:15 PM
^^^ what?

ponder on it

BluesClues
05-22-2007, 04:58 PM
I think IA will do just fine without Kaine here. The other dumbasses can stay

BluesClues
05-22-2007, 08:42 PM
So 8 people say he should be banned. Has he been banned yet?

BluesClues
05-23-2007, 12:33 AM
C'mon people. This kid has got to go!

koukis14
05-23-2007, 12:35 AM
Come on gayjuice I see you floating around down there, what do you think?

RandomGuy
05-23-2007, 12:35 AM
ban blues clues

kainejuice?
05-23-2007, 12:36 AM
WHO THA FUK IS KAINJUICE?? IS HE WORSE THAN MY ASS!! HE MUS BE A LAME. I HEARD DAT HE A 15Y/O! I HEARD DAT KAINJUICE'S COMEBAKS IS GARBAGE AS HELL!! POOR KAINJUICE IF ONLY HE WAS LIKE ME, HE WULDNT BE NOMINATED FO IA'S "BANEE" Y NOT I'LL JUS JOIN THA BANDWAGON AND SAY "YES, KAINJUICE'S ASS SHULD BE BANNED FO GOOD!"!

BluesClues
05-23-2007, 12:37 AM
ban blues cluesNot funny :no:

RandomGuy
05-23-2007, 12:39 AM
WHO THA FUK IS KAINJUICE?? IS HE WORSE THAN MY ASS!! HE MUS BE A LAME. I HEARD DAT HE A 15Y/O! I HEARD DAT KAINJUICE'S COMEBAKS IS GARBAGE AS HELL!! POOR KAINJUICE IF ONLY HE WAS LIKE ME, HE WULDNT BE NOMINATED FO IA'S "BANEE" Y NOT I'LL JUS JOIN THA BANDWAGON AND SAY "YES, KAINJUICE'S ASS SHULD BE BANNED FO GOOD!"!
KAINE JUICE IS DA MAN NUCKA

blackshine007
05-23-2007, 12:42 AM
I still that comment he made wasn't kerl

TheSnail
05-23-2007, 12:50 AM
The juice is kinda funny though.

kainejuice?
05-23-2007, 12:50 AM
Not funny :no:

ha ha tha fukin tables have turned! imma gon havta agree wit my boy Random guy and say dat BLUES CLUES SHULD GET HER UGLY SELF PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM IMPORTATLANTA!! BTW i found out kainjuice's myspace page. here's tha link:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=3753566

chek it out. i alredy did!

xLSTONEx
05-23-2007, 12:58 AM
I HATE THE FUCKING NIGGER. WANNA RACE RIGHT NOW?

xLSTONEx
05-23-2007, 01:00 AM
ha ha tha fukin tables have turned! imma gon havta agree wit my boy Random guy and say dat BLUES CLUES SHULD GET HER UGLY SELF PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM IMPORTATLANTA!! BTW i found out kainjuice's myspace page. here's tha link:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=3753566

chek it out. i alredy did!
DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU ARE FOOLING ANYONE YOU FUCKING NIGGER. I SWEAR TO GOD AND I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF JULIO IP BANS THIS WHOLE FUCKING HOUSE OR NOT, I WILL LENCH YOUR FUCKING ASS AND DRAG YOU 3 FUCKING MILES, CHAIN YOU TO A GOD DAMN FENCE AND BEAT THE FUCKING BLACK OFF YOUR FUCKING ASS.

BluesClues
05-23-2007, 01:01 AM
That is MATT you sorry ass excuse for a human being!

BluesClues
05-23-2007, 01:02 AM
Must the word Nigger be used. If you didn't notice it is offensive to the rest of us

OneSlow5pt0
05-23-2007, 01:04 AM
im not offended.....now if cracka comes up...i might have to fight somebody,

TheSnail
05-23-2007, 01:10 AM
The laser has turned on.

blackshine007
05-23-2007, 01:10 AM
DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU ARE FOOLING ANYONE YOU FUCKING NIGGER. I SWEAR TO GOD AND I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF JULIO IP BANS THIS WHOLE FUCKING HOUSE OR NOT, I WILL LENCH YOUR FUCKING ASS AND DRAG YOU 3 FUCKING MILES, CHAIN YOU TO A GOD DAMN FENCE AND BEAT THE FUCKING BLACK OFF YOUR FUCKING ASS.

White pwn3d

TheSnail
05-23-2007, 01:11 AM
Landon the laser that is

BluesClues
05-23-2007, 01:14 AM
Honestly I don't know if some of you are serious about this white/black thing, but if you are keep it to your selves. It's starting to get out of hand and very offensive

kainejuice?
05-23-2007, 01:15 AM

LMFAO:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: ~ HAHAHAHAHAHA SHUT UR UGLY ASS UP U FUKIN SUNSHINE PREMIUM SALTINE CRAKA!! lol AND Y THA FUK U POSTIN UNDA DIS BLACK FOL THREAD MISTA BITCH-OUT-ALOT!! I UNDASTAND DAT U DONT WANNA RACE A SENTRA OWNA LIKE ME CUZ U JUS DONT WANNA GET UR ASS EMBARASSED BY THA FUKIN PUBLIC!!

xLSTONEx rememba dat i aint gon race u no mor cuz evry time u be callin me out fo a race against u, and i accept it, u don be showin up (u be bitchin out). so wateva challenge u got fo me jus drop dat shit. REAL TALK U JUS AINT GOT THA BALLS TO RACE ME FOOL! U GOT MOR PUSSY THAN UR GURLFREN!!

abd bout ur LEXUS SHITTY COUPE 400 and ur Nissan 240 SX! did u buy dem cars or STOLE DEM FROM A BLACK FOLK (OR ANYONE) DAT AINT POOR LIKE UR ASS?? lol:lmfao:

OneSlow5pt0
05-23-2007, 01:16 AM
iv never once in my life been offended by a racial remark

kainejuice?
05-23-2007, 01:26 AM
Landon the laser that is

LANDON tha fukin MICROWAVE dat is!!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

OneSlow5pt0
05-23-2007, 01:30 AM
LMFAO:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: ~ HAHAHAHAHAHA SHUT UR UGLY ASS UP U FUKIN SUNSHINE PREMIUM SALTINE CRAKA!! lol AND Y THA FUK U POSTIN UNDA DIS BLACK FOL THREAD MISTA BITCH-OUT-ALOT!! I UNDASTAND DAT U DONT WANNA RACE A SENTRA OWNA LIKE ME CUZ U JUS DONT WANNA GET UR ASS EMBARASSED BY THA FUKIN PUBLIC!!

xLSTONEx rememba dat i aint gon race u no mor cuz evry time u be callin me out fo a race against u, and i accept it, u don be showin up (u be bitchin out). so wateva challenge u got fo me jus drop dat shit. REAL TALK U JUS AINT GOT THA BALLS TO RACE ME FOOL! U GOT MOR PUSSY THAN UR GURLFREN!!

abd bout ur LEXUS SHITTY COUPE 400 and ur Nissan 240 SX! did u buy dem cars or STOLE DEM FROM A BLACK FOLK (OR ANYONE) DAT AINT POOR LIKE UR ASS?? lol:lmfao:

i think theirs words in there somewhere

81911SC
05-23-2007, 01:34 AM
The josh kid from the news in on the news thread now everyone head that way

TheSnail
05-23-2007, 01:35 AM
If you step back a couple of feet from the screen it looks like

http://lloydyweb.com/vintage/art_of_written_forms/_gfx/directions.gif

OneSlow5pt0
05-23-2007, 01:41 AM
lol,i see it now.....

JDMmuscle
05-23-2007, 10:09 AM
Honestly no shit, if i see this guy out and about i will start a fight, what a waste of my air

BABY J
05-23-2007, 10:26 AM
lol

BABY J
05-23-2007, 10:33 AM
Alright. Real talk. We all joke around on this race shit - and you can pretty much tell when we are kiddin. You gotta have some tough skin on IA, and in the real world. And in all honestly, you can't offend me over the internet. I will say this and leave it alone - when you say some hateful shit on here, make SURE that you will say it in person and be able to deal w/ the consequences. Doesn't take a genius to see the difference between a joke and some real shit. I'm that mutha-fucka that will watch you call some1 outta their name, memorize the car in your sig, approach you and knock you the fuck out. That's real talk pansies. This goes to EVERYBODY on the forum... if you want more enemies than you will be able to deal with then keep it up w/ these off-color (no pun intended) remarks... it's not sexy either way you slice it. If you wanna be lesser of an idiot, play it safe, use PMs and be a "undercover coward ass racist" - but once you go public, be prepared for the public to SNATCH YOUR MUTHA FUCKIN FRONTS OUT. No response needed.

Ed
05-23-2007, 10:38 AM
Alright. Real talk. We all joke around on this race shit - and you can pretty much tell when we are kiddin. You gotta have some tough skin on IA, and in the real world. And in all honestly, you can't offend me over the internet. I will say this and leave it alone - when you say some hateful shit on here, make SURE that you will say it in person and be able to deal w/ the consequences. Doesn't take a genius to see the difference between a joke and some real shit. I'm that mutha-fucka that will watch you call some1 outta their name, memorize the car in your sig, approach you and knock you the fuck out. That's real talk pansies. This goes to EVERYBODY on the forum... if you want more enemies than you will be able to deal with then keep it up w/ these off-color (no pun intended) remarks... it's not sexy either way you slice it. If you wanna be lesser of an idiot, play it safe, use PMs and be a "undercover coward ass racist" - but once you go public, be prepared for the public to SNATCH YOUR MUTHA FUCKIN FRONTS OUT. No response needed.

i hate niggas with a passion!!!!!!!

lol jk... :D

william_jeff
05-23-2007, 10:40 AM
fucking brazilian

Ed
05-23-2007, 10:42 AM
fucking brazilian

fuckin nigga! lol

william_jeff
05-23-2007, 10:43 AM
fuckin nigga! lol

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/ethug.jpg

Ed
05-23-2007, 10:45 AM
damn dont be hating on me man... just cuz i gotz the skills behind the keyboard. lol

william_jeff
05-23-2007, 10:46 AM
well edward

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/BIG_CUP.jpg

Ed
05-23-2007, 10:46 AM
yessir

JDMmuscle
05-23-2007, 10:47 AM

honestly... where the fuck did you come from?! i seriously think you are my brother.... like not "brother" but really my brother, you think just like me and you talk just like him, so far, i think you are one of the few that i see eye to eye with...

im not e-thuging and shit, but honestly if you a fucking douche-bag like kaine... yes, if i catch wind that so an so is kaine on IA, yes, i will lay you the fuck out

Yes i am white, but that makes no difference.. black yellow white green who gives a fuck, we are all here for cars... i honestly hate people that say nigger and mean it, yes i will bust out a nigga every now and then, but my friends know that's just who i am. i have many VERY close black friends, and i swear to god if ANYONE was disrespect full to them white or black, i would back them up in a fucking heart beat. and i know that if some punk was giving me shit for my skin color i know they would have my back as-well.

You bust out that word and be serious about it in my presence i will flip. uncalled for end of discussion

william_jeff
05-23-2007, 10:49 AM
yessir

that a boy

two step with me

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/NERD.jpg

Ed
05-23-2007, 10:50 AM
honestly... where the fuck did you come from?! i seriously think you are my brother.... like not "brother" but really my brother, you think just like me and you talk just like him, so far, i think you are one of the few that i see eye to eye with...

im not e-thuging and shit, but honestly if you a fucking douche-bag like kaine... yes, if i catch wind that so an so is kaine on IA, yes, i will lay you the fuck out

Yes i am white, but that makes no difference.. black yellow white green who gives a fuck, we are all here for cars... i honestly hate people that say nigger and mean it, yes i will bust out a nigga every now and then, but my friends know that's just who i am. i have many VERY close black friends, and i swear to god if ANYONE was disrespect full to them white or black, i would back them up in a fucking heart beat. and i know that if some punk was giving me shit for my skin color i know they would have my back as-well.

You bust out that word and be serious about it in my presence i will flip. uncalled for end of discussion

racise!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW YOU GOT THE KKK UNIFORM IN YOUR TRUNK!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Ed
05-23-2007, 10:51 AM
that a boy

two step with me

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/NERD.jpg

*pulls up the pants and rocks away*

JDMmuscle
05-23-2007, 10:51 AM
racise!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW YOU GOT THE KKK UNIFORM IN YOUR TRUNK!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

speaking of which, tell sharen i dunno if im going to be able to make the next clan meeting... i have a linching at 5... and i might have to shower afterwards...

Ed
05-23-2007, 10:52 AM
speaking of which, tell sharen i dunno if im going to be able to make the next clan meeting... i have a linching at 5... and i might have to shower afterwards...

*takes notes*

ok, got it.

JDMmuscle
05-23-2007, 10:54 AM
OH and before i forget, remember to pick up some more lighter fluid for the burnings, we are almost out

BluesClues
05-23-2007, 06:03 PM
So did we find out who the real racists were?

BABY J
05-23-2007, 06:39 PM
QD.

kainejuice?
05-23-2007, 07:06 PM
wats BAD yall? lol

BluesClues
05-23-2007, 07:49 PM
QD is no where near racist! Maybe other IA members, but not Mike :no:

Double_0_Rusty
05-23-2007, 09:25 PM
all i have to ask is has anyone opened a dictionary? The term nigger is a arrogant, trashy, stubborn (sp) person. No where in that do I see anything about race or color. Correct me if I am wrong. I have no problem with blacks, mexicans, asians,ect. if you are a complete dumbass you are a nigger. end of it.

00R.

BluesClues
05-23-2007, 09:31 PM
all i have to ask is has anyone opened a dictionary? The term nigger is a arrogant, trashy, stubborn (sp) person. No where in that do I see anything about race (#) or color. Correct me if I am wrong. I have no problem with blacks, mexicans, asians,ect. if you are a complete dumbass you are a nigger. end of it.

00R.

AMEN!!!!! :bigdance:
repped!

Double_0_Rusty
05-23-2007, 09:37 PM
AMEN!!!!! :bigdance:
repped!

Thanks shall be returned.:werd:

It just fucking gets on my nerves how that damn word is always associated with race or color.....I mean damn open the damn dictionary and look it up.:goodjob:

BluesClues
05-23-2007, 09:50 PM
But you want to know the honest truth? It doesn't matter what I say and it doesn't matter what you say. There will always be ignorant white people using that word to try and offend a black person. See what they don't know is most of us have risen above that word and it means nothing to us. They make themselves look like "niggers." As long as there are humans, there will always be some ignorant white person thinking they have the upper hand by calling a black person "nigger." And they say black people are slow. They haven't caught on that most of us don't care about that word anymore

Double_0_Rusty
05-23-2007, 09:59 PM
But you want to know the honest truth? It doesn't matter what I say and it doesn't matter what you say. There will always be ignorant white people using that word to try and offend a black person. See what they don't know is most of us have risen above that word and it means nothing to us. They make themselves look like "niggers." As long as there are humans, there will always be some ignorant white person thinking they have the upper hand by calling a black person "nigger." And they say black people are slow. They haven't caught on that most of us don't care about that word anymore

I hear ya....I will be honest back in the high school days i would use the term quite often, especially on the football field. Now that I am a little bit older and a little more wise I just think its fucking stupid. I have a number of black friends that have my back no matter what vice versa. Hell they are like brothers to me. So yeah I have risen past using that term to as a derogitory(sp) remark and actually tell people that are idiots thats what they are.....

Sink color means nothing to me...its all about how that person carries themselves and how they want others to veiw them.

peace, 00R.

BluesClues
05-23-2007, 10:10 PM
Well I'm glad to hear that you admit that you were wrong in the past. As long as we all grow to learn from our mistakes and know not to do it again, is what really matters.

Double_0_Rusty
05-23-2007, 10:13 PM
yeah I admit it...and I really don't give a damn at the smartass comments I shall recieve from what I have posted on here..

peace, 00R.

BluesClues
05-24-2007, 01:15 AM
^^^ Yeah best believe they are coming, but hey it's IA