PDA

View Full Version : Just an honest question...

quickdodge®
05-22-2007, 08:31 AM
Why are there girls on this site?

Seriously. This isn't meant to be taken as a sexist question or a "this is a man's world" type post so if you still want to think of it as such...oh well. this also isn't a HATE post. I don't give a dmamn if they're here, just wondering.

There are barely a handful of females on here that are into or were ever into automotive tuning. I know that at least 95% of the females on here are just here for the attention. So whatcha got?

Later, QD.

william_jeff
05-22-2007, 08:34 AM
undercover lovers

Kelly
05-22-2007, 08:38 AM
Well ya'll have heard my story before. In the small town of Blue Ridge, word gets around pretty quickly. I heard from one of my girlfriends that Killer was tryin to "bang a 15 year old". So yeah, it's immature :blah: but I got on to see what all the fuss was about. And now I find it a good time passer when work is slow... So :dunno:

quickdodge®
05-22-2007, 08:39 AM
^^^ So, if the girl had been "of age," you wouldn't have worried about it? Later, QD.

william_jeff
05-22-2007, 08:39 AM
kelly loves the jeff

cactusEG
05-22-2007, 08:41 AM
if there here they might as well post :boobies: lol

silver
05-22-2007, 08:43 AM
I'm only here cause I'm gonna marry QD... :ninja:

Kelly
^^^ So, if the girl had been "of age," you wouldn't have worried about it? Later, QD.

Uh, yeah. I didn't really like to think about him bangin anyone else really. But when we're broke up it's fair game so again, I know it was immature.

quickdodge®

No. This is not a "leghumping" thread. There is enough of that crap here already.

Tracy and Leisa are the only ones on here that I think are actual car enthusiasts and aren't on here to attract the attention of dudes on the site. Later, QD.

Kelly
05-22-2007, 08:44 AM
kelly loves the jeff
I don't even know a Jeff :dunno:

Lizbiz101
05-22-2007, 08:45 AM
"this is a man's world" you forgot the......"but it wouldn't be nothing without a woman or a girl" part.

Killer
05-22-2007, 08:46 AM
Uh, yeah. I didn't really like to think about him bangin anyone else really. But when we're broke up it's fair game so again, I know it was immature.

even though i started the thread with

"SEX IS OUT OF THE QUESTION"

Kelly
05-22-2007, 08:47 AM
I'm just sayin what i was told...

JDMmuscle
05-22-2007, 08:49 AM
Behind Every great man, there is a woman there making sure he doesnt fuck up

Ruiner
05-22-2007, 08:52 AM
I'm sure that there are many woman on this site that get chased away by the sex-starved leg humpers.

silver
05-22-2007, 08:54 AM
I used to be on here and all about the car stuff.. when your circle of friends lives revolve around modding cars, going to the drag strip or whatever, you tend to have an interest in it too.. Seems like all the guys I have dated have all been in the scene in some aspect, even my dad was.. so when you grow up around it, you can't help but have an interest. I don't post much about cars or whatnot, but I will read certain topics that catch my interest here and there. I will say now that I have grown out of it a little, but still catch myself noticing certain mods to cars when walking through the parking lot at my local shopping center, lol I will always be into cars or the automotive industry but prob not anything like I used to be... people change and as you get older your interests change too, not that I have lost interest in everything, just find new interests in life in general..

Doppelgänger
05-22-2007, 08:54 AM
No. This is not a "leghumping" thread. There is enough of that crap here already.

Tracy and Leisa are the only ones on here that I think are actual car enthusiasts and aren't on here to attract the attention of dudes on the site. Later, QD.

You're forgetting one more...... Jenn

Nitro
05-22-2007, 09:02 AM
I used to be on here and all about the car stuff.. when your circle of friends lives revolve around modding cars, going to the drag strip or whatever, you tend to have an interest in it too.. Seems like all the guys I have dated have all been in the scene in some aspect, even my dad was.. so when you grow up around it, you can't help but have an interest. I don't post much about cars or whatnot, but I will read certain topics that catch my interest here and there. I will say now that I have grown out of it a little, but still catch myself noticing certain mods to cars when walking through the parking lot at my local shopping center, lol I will always be into cars or the automotive industry but prob not anything like I used to be... people change and as you get older your interests change too, not that I have lost interest in everything, just find new interests in life in general..

well said babes +1 my wife was into it side by side with me & now it kinda bores her to death.......everything has been done...nah mean? then u have these noobs now getting on the scene & basically fucking up good cars. :2cents: but i have to admit.........there really isn't too many chicks that can actually turn a wrench if needed. ;)

Kelly
05-22-2007, 09:04 AM
Um, I can put oil in... And um, I've jumped off my car before :ninja:

Nitro
05-22-2007, 09:07 AM
Um, I can put oil in... And um, I've jumped off my car before :ninja:

u go girl :tongue1:

Tiff-O-Bitties
05-22-2007, 09:08 AM
Lol @ Kelly.

I totally 100% agree with Heather. I have always grown up loving cars. I can hold a conversation with just about anyone about cars. I don't know it all by any means, but I do know more than the average girl.

QD, I'm just here for you anyway. I'm trying to steal you from Heather ;)

Mike Lowrey
05-22-2007, 09:08 AM
Women = Attention Whores

silver
05-22-2007, 09:09 AM
well said babes +1 my wife was into it side by side with me & now it kinda bores her to death.......everything has been done...nah mean? then u have these noobs now getting on the scene & basically fucking up good cars. :2cents: but i have to admit.........there really isn't too many chicks that can ctually turn a wrench if needed. ;)

haha.. yeah I can't do a swap or anything like that.. I have seen enough done though that I know the jist of whats going on and what is being done for the most part. I can understand alot of lingo but I can't really talk it, lol I can change my oil and change my brakes.. even change my own damn tire when I get stuck on the side of the road, but I am a girl.. why would I do it myself when I got a man that will do it for me, lol j/k

silver
05-22-2007, 09:10 AM

Back off! He's mine.. well once I get him to Utah or wherever that is, lol

hahah jp!

Tiff-O-Bitties
05-22-2007, 09:11 AM
Back off! He's mine.. well once I get him to Utah or wherever that is, lol

hahah jp!

Haha!

Ruiner
05-22-2007, 09:12 AM
Heh

Killer
05-22-2007, 09:12 AM
sorry ladies.. even though i misunderstood what qd was saying.. i've already claimed him for my own.... so..

Nitro
05-22-2007, 09:13 AM
Lol @ Kelly.

I totally 100% agree with Heather. I have always grown up loving cars. I can hold a conversation with just about anyone about cars. I don't know it all by any means, but I do know more than the average girl.

well hey u :crazy:

Tiff-O-Bitties
05-22-2007, 09:14 AM
well hey u :crazy:

Hello!!! How are you?!

Nitro
05-22-2007, 09:19 AM
Hello!!! How are you?!

i'm good babes.........been a min :rolleyes:

SLOWLYbtngU
05-22-2007, 09:57 AM
Eh..I'll answer. When I joined I was helping my friend bump his threads for things he was selling. I figured if I looked interested then more people would stop tryin to low ball him. It didnt work...

I will be the first to admit that I dont know as much as I should know about cars...But I can hold my own in a conversation about them. I was an active participant in my friends engine swap and I became fascinated with cars after that. I figured I could learn a lot on the site...If you stick to the tech stuff you can and if you ask the right people they really do help you out a lot on here. (No, not just cuz I am a girl. Most dont even know I am a girl until they ask, "Who is the bitch in the avi?")

I started going out to meets with my friend and refused to play the bitch role...You know, the girls that go and are either hoes and walk around half naked or the other set of girls that sit in the passengers seat staring at their cellphone wondering how long their "man" is gonna be parking lot pimpin'. I walked around and tried to learn the setup of a lot of the cars. How they put down so much power :blah: :blah: :blah:

I decided to travel into Whorelounge one day after spending weeks reading Killsforum. I never left. I used to be Grammerchic (misspelled on purpose..but no one noticed or took the time to tell me so it wasnt funny) I instigated a lot in kills. Mostly b/c I actually got to see those races. That was a while ago though. I havent been to a meet at BP since Oct 05.

Dirty Octopus™
05-22-2007, 10:02 AM
Eh..I'll answer. When I joined I was helping my friend bump his threads for things he was selling. I figured if I looked interested then more people would stop tryin to low ball him. It didnt work...

I will be the first to admit that I dont know as much as I should know about cars (#)...But I can hold my own in a conversation about them. I was an active participant in my friends engine swap and I became fascinated with cars after that. I figured I could learn a lot on the site...If you stick to the tech stuff you can and if you ask the right people they really do help you out a lot on here. (No, not just cuz I am a girl. Most dont even know I am a girl until they ask, "Who is the bitch in the avi?")

I started going out to meets with my friend and refused to play the bitch role...You know, the girls that go and are either hoes and walk around half naked or the other set of girls that sit in the passengers seat staring at their cellphone wondering how long their "man" is gonna be parking lot pimpin'. I walked around and tried to learn the setup of a lot of the cars. How they put down so much power :blah: :blah: :blah:

I decided to travel into Whorelounge one day after spending weeks reading Killsforum. I never left. I used to be Grammerchic (misspelled on purpose..but no one noticed or took the time to tell me so it wasnt funny) I instigated a lot in kills. Mostly b/c I actually got to see those races. That was a while ago though. I havent been to a meet at BP (#) since Oct 05.
:gay:

:ninja: ~leaves~

Nitro
05-22-2007, 10:06 AM

I will be the first to admit that I dont know as much as I should know about cars...But I can hold my own in a conversation about them. I was an active participant in my friends engine swap and I became fascinated with cars after that. I figured I could learn a lot on the site...If you stick to the tech stuff you can and if you ask the right people they really do help you out a lot on here. (No, not just cuz I am a girl. Most dont even know I am a girl until they ask, "Who is the bitch in the avi?")

I decided to travel into Whorelounge one day after spending weeks reading Killsforum. I never left. I used to be Grammerchic (misspelled on purpose..but no one noticed or took the time to tell me so it wasnt funny) I instigated a lot in kills. Mostly b/c I actually got to see those races. That was a while ago though. I havent been to a meet at BP since Oct 05.

hellooooooooooo .....................u have just been repped from a parking lot pimp :D

SLOWLYbtngU
05-22-2007, 10:18 AM
:gay:

:ninja: ~leaves~

This bitch ^^ is my friend...

hellooooooooooo .....................u have just been repped from a parking lot pimp :D

Lol...There is a difference with you...You dont lean up against the car like your coolness depends on it. You walk away and point at it when people ask. :yes:

Leisa
05-22-2007, 10:18 AM
Yay.. its my turn....

I will be honest, I didnt know a Civic from a Kia if I saw them driving down the road, but when I met Brett he had his del sol, I got intrigued... When we bought his Civic, I told him it had to remain stock... that last all of about a week, I had the hook up at Nopi back then and got stuff basicly at cost. So I was the one who started the obsession of his car.... Then I got my Focus, became totally obsessed with it and we began to work on our cars together... I was totally intrigued with the "car scene" and I still am... I dont mind getting dirty and filthy just as much as the next guy. Since then I have gotten rid of the Focus and have turned all my attention to Bretts car. I am his official wheel cleaner..lol.. But I have a deep admiration for people who show their cars because there is definitely alot of time, sweat, money and love for this hobby. .. there ya go!

quickdodge®
05-22-2007, 10:21 AM
Yay.. its my turn....

I will be honest, I didnt know a Civic from a Kia if I saw them driving down the road, but when I met Brett he had his del sol, I got intrigued... When we bought his Civic, I told him it had to remain stock... that last all of about a week, I had the hook up at Nopi back then and got stuff basicly at cost. So I was the one who started the obsession of his car.... Then I got my Focus, became totally obsessed with it and we began to work on our cars together... I was totally intrigued with the "car scene" and I still am... I dont mind getting dirty and filthy just as much as the next guy. Since then I have gotten rid of the Focus and have turned all my attention to Bretts car. I am his official wheel cleaner..lol.. But I have a deep admiration for people who show their cars because there is definitely alot of time, sweat, money and love for this hobby. .. there ya go!

That's why I included you in my post. You were/are there every step of the way with Brett. Helping and shit. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
05-22-2007, 10:22 AM

Who cares. Later, QD.

SLOWLYbtngU
05-22-2007, 10:29 AM
Who cares. Later, QD.
I do. That is why I quoted it :yes: and pointed it out.

BABY J
05-22-2007, 10:30 AM
Married men w/ 2 kids, a dog, a wife, picket fence and a cat at home find time to cheat - sorry for any1 who thinks that following your man to a website is any kinda deterrent. When will people realize that PEOPLE WILL DO WHAT THE FUCK THEY WANT TO DO??? So you may stop 1 or 2, but if they wanna fuck some1 then they will. I mean take me and Tracy - we get it on all the time!:rolleyes:

Seriously - they DAY I even THINK about lookin through a chicks shit, following her up on where she says she is going, logging onto a website to "check" up on her, that's the day that I look in her face and say "I do not trust you - so we are done. I almost became a stalker today b/c of my lack of trust for you, and b4 I live like that I will be single. Peace out." Trust is not optional shit.

Leisa
05-22-2007, 10:42 AM
Married men w/ 2 kids, a dog, a wife, picket fence and a cat at home find time to cheat - sorry for any1 who thinks that following your man to a website is any kinda deterrent. When will people realize that PEOPLE WILL DO WHAT THE FUCK THEY WANT TO DO??? So you may stop 1 or 2, but if they wanna fuck some1 then they will. I mean take me and Tracy - we get it on all the time!:rolleyes:

Seriously - they DAY I even THINK about lookin through a chicks shit, following her up on where she says she is going, logging onto a website to "check" up on her, that's the day that I look in her face and say "I do not trust you - so we are done. I almost became a stalker today b/c of my lack of trust for you, and b4 I live like that I will be single. Peace out." Trust is not optional shit.

hell yeah Baby J

Nitro
05-22-2007, 10:45 AM

Lol...There is a difference with you...You dont lean up against the car like your coolness depends on it. You walk away and point at it when people ask. :yes:

awwwwwwwww

hey Leisa :tongue1:

Sol-Badguy
05-22-2007, 10:47 AM
^GAH?!

Leisa
05-22-2007, 11:14 AM
awwwwwwwww

hey Leisa :tongue1:

Hey Pookie... Hows it going? :D

xaznstylegrlx
05-22-2007, 12:02 PM
first got on this site to buy a car... then chatted a lil and sold the car....
now i'm on the prowl for another car

Nitro
05-22-2007, 12:39 PM
Hey Pookie... Hows it going? :D

chillin chillin........did u get that pic that Jaime posted of u & Bert?

pretty cool pic..............you'll want to frame ;)

Tasuki_Civic
05-22-2007, 12:46 PM
hey QDaddy im into cars and not for the attention.

Lizbiz101
05-22-2007, 12:48 PM
PEOPLE WILL DO WHAT THE FUCK THEY WANT TO DO??? +1 :goodjob:

Personally I got on this site not really thinking it'd post, I just went to the old stockbridge hang out back in the day. I met my bf and he's really into cars so naturally some rubbed off on me. I just enjoy this site, just for the simple fact that you can say whatever the hell you want to say and no one really cares, just a good laugh and something to do during the day, you can't do that anywhere else.:D

Leisa
05-22-2007, 12:50 PM
chillin chillin........did u get that pic that Jaime posted of u & Bert?

pretty cool pic..............you'll want to frame ;)

yeah I got it.... its my background on my computer...thanks

BluesClues
05-22-2007, 12:55 PM
I get on IA because it is a time waster. I don't see the harm in whoring up IA although I am into cars. I may not be as passionate about it as Tracy and Leisa (good women), but I do enjoy them and I enjoy learning as much as possible about them as I can. I actually invest time and money into my car and time going to as many events that I can make. I don't get on here for attention from any men. For the longest I dated someone, but now that has changed, but I still don't try to hook up with anyone from this site. I get on here to bullshit because it's fun. Probably the main reason most of anyone gets on this site. TO BULLSHIT!

Lizbiz101
05-22-2007, 12:57 PM
I get on here to bullshit because it's fun. Probably the main reason most of anyone gets on this site. TO BULLSHIT! exactly lol, that's all.

quickdodge®
05-22-2007, 12:58 PM
Probably the main reason most of anyone gets on this site. TO BULLSHIT!

I disagree. 100%. Facts provided upon request of proof. Later, QD.

BABY J
05-22-2007, 12:59 PM
It's funny to me - the "stalker" type gfs often have NO CLUE why their man is looking outside of the relationship for things that he should be getting INSIDE of the relationship... like BREATHING ROOM AND OXYGEN - lol.

girl: "Why are you talking to other bitches?? Cause she a hoe and has a phat booty?"
guy: "Well... ACTUALLY b/c all you do is NAG... and I can talk to her w/out it being world war 3 in the kitchen.... never really noticed her ass, but since you said it - yeah it IS kinda gangsta."

LOL.

It's not your job to "change" your man into who you want him to be. You simply decide if you can live w/ the person he is. If not, move on. I know its tough ladies - women LOVE sittin' around the table w/ their girls saying ... "yeah girl, when I met QD he wasn't SHIT!! Couldn't dress, was a total wreck - but now look at him... look at what I turned him into." LMAO!! But that's not how it works. :)

BluesClues
05-22-2007, 01:00 PM
^^^ Provide your facts

jennnay
05-22-2007, 01:04 PM
i joined to look for cars and i bought one.

quickdodge®
05-22-2007, 01:08 PM
^^^ Provide your facts

Whore's Lounge has about 60,000 more posts than the Car Specific related forums. But, the car specific forums have well over quadrupled the Whore's Lounge in total topics. That's proof enough that most people DO NOT get on here mainly to bullshit. Later, QD.

Lizbiz101
05-22-2007, 01:10 PM
It's funny to me - the "stalker" type gfs often have NO CLUE why their man is looking outside of the relationship for things that he should be getting INSIDE of the relationship... like BREATHING ROOM AND OXYGEN - lol.

girl: "Why are you talking to other bitches?? Cause she a hoe and has a phat booty?"
guy: "Well... ACTUALLY b/c all you do is NAG... and I can talk to her w/out it being world war 3 in the kitchen.... never really noticed her ass, but since you said it - yeah it IS kinda gangsta."

LOL.

It's not your job to "change" your man into who you want him to be. You simply decide if you can live w/ the person he is. If not, move on. I know its tough ladies - women LOVE sittin' around the table w/ their girls saying ... "yeah girl, when I met QD he wasn't SHIT!! Couldn't dress, was a total wreck - but now look at him... look at what I turned him into." LMAO!! But that's not how it works. :) Is someone taking out so bulit up fustration???

BluesClues
05-22-2007, 01:11 PM
Ok. I accept your proof. I could be wrong, but I was just going by my judgement of how many people I see in the whores lounge and the posts.

d993s
05-22-2007, 01:13 PM
Why are there girls on this site?

Seriously. This isn't meant to be taken as a sexist question or a "this is a man's world" type post so if you still want to think of it as such...oh well. this also isn't a HATE post. I don't give a dmamn if they're here, just wondering.

There are barely a handful of females on here that are into or were ever into automotive tuning. I know that at least 95% of the females on here are just here for the attention. So whatcha got?

Later, QD.

Chicks want attention. They will venture anywhere and everywhere they can to get some action.
Of course the ugly ones are limited to the internet, as proven by a lack of hottie IA girl pics.

BABY J
05-22-2007, 01:15 PM
Lol. NAAH. I'm single - so I have none of those worries. But I have def been there... LOL

quickdodge®
05-22-2007, 01:16 PM
but I was just going by my judgement of how many people I see in the whores lounge and the posts.

Understand that out of all these posts, at least 75% of them are by the same people and contain no relevant information(ie; lol, ok, see you tonight). In the tech sections, you have way more information specific posts by many different people. Most who have not even ventured in the WL. Later, QD.

BABY J
05-22-2007, 01:16 PM
But anywhere that there are men, women will follow. As much as they like to go pee together at the club, they still need to follow the dicks to car forums in order to feel complete. LOL

Killer
05-22-2007, 01:17 PM
Understand that out of all these posts, at least 75% of them are by the same people and contain no relevant information(ie; lol, ok, see you tonight). In the tech sections, you have way more information specific posts by many different people. Most who have not even ventured in the WL. Later, QD.

LOL.... :ninja:

BluesClues
05-22-2007, 01:20 PM

That is true

Lizbiz101
05-22-2007, 01:22 PM
Of course the ugly ones are limited to the internet, as proven by a lack of hottie IA girl pics. If there were hot girls posting pics, they'd just be consitered even bigger attention whores....:thinking:

Sport1.3
05-22-2007, 01:32 PM
Car forum woman in general (with some exceptions) equal BAD NEWS!!

d993s
05-22-2007, 01:32 PM
If there were hot girls posting pics, they'd just be consitered even bigger attention whores....:thinking:

And? At least that would be justified with their hotness.

Lizbiz101
05-22-2007, 01:42 PM
And? At least that would be justified with their hotness.:???:

Lizbiz101
05-22-2007, 01:43 PM
But anywhere that there are men, women will follow. As much as they like to go pee together at the club, they still need to follow the dicks to car forums in order to feel complete. LOL Anywhere women are guys will follow too....they'll get hungry sooner or later. lol

BABY J
05-22-2007, 01:46 PM
But the thing that women do not realize is, a group of car guys in a parking lot would never end if it wasn't for cops, sun-up, or being sleepy. There is a REASON why said girls are sitting in the car "pretending" to support their man and his car hobby... b/c they KNOW w/out them nagging, he would not come home as early as she would like.

quickdodge®
05-22-2007, 01:47 PM
...they'll get hungry sooner or later. lol

Speaking of which, you free for lunch? Or do you charge? Lolol. later, QD.

Tasuki_Civic
05-22-2007, 01:48 PM

LOL.

It's not your job to "change" your man into who you want him to be. You simply decide if you can live w/ the person he is. If not, move on. I know its tough ladies - women LOVE sittin' around the table w/ their girls saying ... "yeah girl, when I met QD he wasn't SHIT!! Couldn't dress, was a total wreck - but now look at him... look at what I turned him into." LMAO!! But that's not how it works. :)

AINT THAT THA MUTHAFUKIN TRUTH!!!!! :lmfao: :yes: :goodjob:

HalfBaked
05-22-2007, 01:49 PM
Women = Whores

Fixed it for ya.

Tasuki_Civic
05-22-2007, 01:51 PM

hahaha import atlanta is my free magazine. i can know about tech shit sex shit and daily news and all the new and old shit about cars all on one site. You cant beat that with a stick.

Tasuki_Civic
05-22-2007, 01:53 PM
i think its stupid as fuck for a female to come to a car meet and sit in the car while everyone is out talking. learn something or take your lil prissy ass home. im sure your man will still have fun with out you.

Lizbiz101
05-22-2007, 01:55 PM
Speaking of which, you free for lunch? Or do you charge? Lolol. later, QD. hahahaha

BABY J
05-22-2007, 02:01 PM
i think its stupid as fuck for a female to come to a car meet and sit in the car while everyone is out talking. learn something or take your lil prissy ass home. im sure your man will still have fun with out you.

+ 12383462837453q7543543254

Biggest insult on the planet. "Pretend" to support your man when you are really on "skank patrol". I do not want any woman where I have to "baby sit", and I refuse to be baby-sat as well. It's okay to not be into what he is into, but just say that - don't roll out being a party pooper just b/c you think some1 wants him other than you. Shit - if you are the only one who wants him then you prolly ain't got much anyway - so let him go - LMAO!!

Tracy
05-22-2007, 02:01 PM
I'm here because I love the abuse. I'm into S&M :D

No really. I started here because Dan and I used to street race back in the day before any of this stuff that's going on now. We didn't really know anyone in the car stuff and were beginners ourselves. We just came here to look for a place to bring our Supra to get worked on, browse undercover and look for street races. I didn't really care about any of it. I was initially involved just becuase it was what Dan was getting into at the time (we were slowing leaving the club scene, he used to be a DJ and we used to have a big loft that was our house that doubled as a club). Street racing fit my personality, not because I wanted to drive but because I could shit talk. That is a big part of street racing and I'm better at it than Dan. So he would take me along to lure in races for him and the Supra (before we had the shop). Once the shop started and things evolved, I was here to advertise and mingle with the crowd. Now, I'm not sure why I'm here. I guess it's a habbit that started long ago that I can't shake. Lots of things have changed, lot of the members have gone, lots of new member and clicks have evolved...but I'm still here. I'm fading out slowly but surely...but I'm still here. It may just be spite. I don't want certain people to think they are the ones who got rid of me. I want to be in control of that :D

It's also a good way to pass time in between doing office things. The forum moves really fast and there are lots of things to post about because of that.

Lizbiz101
05-22-2007, 02:03 PM
But the thing that women do not realize is, a group of car guys in a parking lot would never end if it wasn't for cops, sun-up, or being sleepy. There is a REASON why said girls are sitting in the car "pretending" to support their man and his car hobby... b/c they KNOW w/out them nagging, he would not come home as early as she would like. That's dumb....why go if you don't want to be there....Not me playa!!. She's sitting in the car naggin him when she could be out with her friends too.

VooDooXII
05-22-2007, 02:06 PM
I've known a couple girls on here that were actually into cars, but they posted about three times...got bombarded with "tits or ban" and then left.

Jencls22
05-22-2007, 04:24 PM
Girls have to get on here and deal with the abuse. Only after that you will understand the way IA works. If you cry and cant take it, then you shouldnt be here =)

BABY J
05-22-2007, 04:29 PM
Hollister Chick - we miss you.

Tracy
05-22-2007, 05:02 PM
Hollister Chick - we miss you.

She dates Rupertaker on here.

BABY J
05-22-2007, 05:04 PM
What happened to PJETTA??

Lucky DAWG
05-22-2007, 05:16 PM

you guy's broke up?
:thinking:

CHADbee
05-22-2007, 05:29 PM
ive meet a few girls that are really into cars, have done their own swaps and other pretty major work and were also pretty damn cute. they were on IA but didnt understand IA and how it works. basically they couldnt take the shit talking and the tits or ban comments.

it sucks when REAL female car enthusiasts get run off and the girls that couldnt tell u the differance in a sway bar and a strut tower bar stick around....

quickdodge®
05-22-2007, 05:45 PM
it sucks when REAL female car enthusiasts get run off and the girls that couldnt tell u the differance in a sway bar and a strut tower bar stick around....

It's all about attention. That's why. Later, QD.

BTLFED
05-22-2007, 05:57 PM
She dates Rupertaker on here.

Whoa whoa whoa...wait....Hollister Chick is Linda?! :eek:

CHADbee
05-22-2007, 05:57 PM
yeah thats true, i guess the real female car enthusiasts think oh well fuck this site while the attn whores stay. and that sucks but some guys on here seam to run off the ones that would really contribute to the forum.

d993s
05-22-2007, 06:09 PM
ive meet a few girls that are really into cars, have done their own swaps and other pretty major work and were also pretty damn cute. they were on IA but didnt understand IA and how it works. basically they couldnt take the shit talking and the tits or ban comments.

Yeah, but who wants a girl who's TOO much into cars?
It's cool to see a girl that shows interest and knows more about cars than the average guy, but when they go too far and work on their cars constantly, and they get all grimy......... that's not very girly, which to me is a turn-off.

In my opinion, if a girl is a good driver then that's deep enough into the car scene.

To the morons still trying to get chicks off IA, let's face it: scoring IA chicks is about as exciting as being last in a gangbang........ someone else has already been there, and every little detail will eventually come out and be made public. If your standards are that low that you deem it necessary to add yourself to the list, good for you but make sure you double or triple pack those condoms.

BTLFED
05-22-2007, 06:21 PM
It's cool to see a girl that shows interest and knows more about cars than the average guy, but when they go too far and work on their cars constantly, and they get all grimy......... that's not very girly, which to me is a turn-off.

In my opinion, if a girl is a good driver then that's deep enough into the car scene.

To the morons still trying to get chicks off IA, let's face it: scoring IA chicks is about as exciting as being last in a gangbang........ someone else has already been there, and every little detail will eventually come out and be made public. If your standards are that low that you deem it necessary to add yourself to the list, good for you but make sure you double or triple pack those condoms.

Bahaha! :lmfao:

The shit that is going on here today has me servin up reps like flapjacks!

CHADbee
05-22-2007, 06:26 PM

then i can say...

"bitch go change my oil"

lol

:werd:

if u have to meet girls on the internet take that shit to myspace or facebook. the amount of girl i have fucked by meeting them on myspace is FAR greater than than....

imma shut up

Extrememustang
05-22-2007, 06:32 PM
its like when you see a girl playing a game online and she ISNT fat. Makes you think why are you here?

Extrememustang
05-22-2007, 06:34 PM

Man thats sexy when a girl gets dirty and she is hot. Like my woman all tall and good looking Id love to see her in a tight tshirt with a wrenck in here hand or a tool belt on or just changing the brakes.Oohhh yea

CHADbee
05-22-2007, 06:37 PM
and at the same time we are geting off topic here, why are girls on IA? this isnt a dating service, this is "a car forum" so male or female if u are on this forum u should know what type of tranny fluid ur car needs and other shit like that

The Ren
05-22-2007, 06:39 PM
At first i got on here when i had the civic to see what the "fuss" of IA was about.. I will admit.. back then i didnt know much. I have definatly progressed with the supra and have gotten lots of ideas and met some really cool people on here. I have learned alot being on here.. I cant wait to really get going on the build and finally get out there and get on the track..

BluesClues
05-22-2007, 06:57 PM
I just thought about this. Why ask the question for the girls and not the guys? I'm sure just as there are girls that get on here for attention or just to talk, there are guys that do the same. Why not point fingers at them?

GSRteg®
05-22-2007, 07:19 PM
X2 :yes:

BABY J
05-22-2007, 08:54 PM
No1 is pointing fingers. Read the 1st post. He just asked the question.

And I have had sex w/ every girl on IA - and the secret never got out AND IT NEVER WILL... so there!!!!

woops.

~ Leaves.

BluesClues
05-22-2007, 08:58 PM

And I have had sex w/ every girl on IA - and the secret never got out AND IT NEVER WILL... so there!!!!

woops.

~ Leaves.

You have never had sex with me. You couldn't get lucky in your dreams even if you were lubbed with eatable undies :no:

BTLFED
05-22-2007, 08:59 PM

woops.

~ Leaves.

This just in: Baby J has more STDs than the CDC. :ninja:

~leaves~

BTLFED
05-22-2007, 09:00 PM
You have never had sex with me.

I haven't had sex with you either. :(

LIRL

The Ren
05-22-2007, 09:01 PM

woops.

~ Leaves.

lies..

Lucky DAWG
05-22-2007, 09:04 PM
I just thought about this. Why ask the question for the girls and not the guys? I'm sure just as there are girls that get on here for attention or just to talk, there are guys that do the same. Why not point fingers at them?

cough* Maniac cough* :yes:

lol

BABY J
05-22-2007, 09:07 PM
You have never had sex with me. You couldn't get lucky in your dreams even if you were lubbed with eatable undies :no:

Oh I had sex w/ you - trust me. Whether you knew it or not. LMAO!!!:D

BABY J
05-22-2007, 09:07 PM
LOL @ Ren.

BluesClues
05-22-2007, 09:09 PM
Oh I had sex w/ you - trust me. Whether you knew it or not. LMAO!!!:D

I am talking about the actual me. Not some blow up doll you drew my face on and dressed up.

BABY J
05-22-2007, 09:23 PM
D'OH!

Tasuki_Civic
05-23-2007, 10:37 AM
I've known a couple girls on here that were actually into cars, but they posted about three times...got bombarded with "tits or ban" and then left.

thats cause they're weak asses......no gives a fuck about them.

Tasuki_Civic
05-23-2007, 10:40 AM

woops.

~ Leaves.

hm?

BABY J
05-23-2007, 10:43 AM
^^ Flashbacks? Me too. I say we go again. I wasn't even warmed up yet.

Tasuki_Civic
05-23-2007, 10:45 AM
thats the problem there were non. maybe you fukd me to sleep and i dont remember anything.

Tasuki_Civic
05-23-2007, 10:45 AM
does that mean it was good or bad?

BABY J
05-23-2007, 10:48 AM
Dick-induced coma. Happens all the time. You took 7.5 - 8 inches like a champ. Starting blacking out at 9, by 9.5 you were done. Valiant effort tho - I was impressed. I say we run again... I'll sit you out 8 inches and give you the hit.

Tasuki_Civic
05-23-2007, 01:50 PM
Dick-induced coma. Happens all the time. You took 7.5 - 8 inches like a champ. Starting blacking out at 9, by 9.5 you were done. Valiant effort tho - I was impressed. I say we run again... I'll sit you out 8 inches and give you the hit.

hahahahahahahahaha (ah boy). imma let you have that one Baby J. that was good. if it was like that..... i have to recommend you to some of my friends....ya know, Bobby , Joe, Larry, and Mark. They love that kinda shit. Im sure they would give you some competition. I know they will swallow you whole. inch by inch

BABY J
05-23-2007, 01:56 PM
** chuckles **

Julio
05-23-2007, 02:51 PM
Best comment in this thread

hahaha import atlanta is my free magazine. i can know about tech shit sex shit and daily news and all the new and old shit about cars all on one site. You cant beat that with a stick.

IA is not only about cars anymore.

I personally think the guys on here are more attention whore then girls, of course, we have more guys.. but still.
But anyways... IA is not only cars anymore.

"IMPORTATLANTA.COM // GA's Largest Automotive & Lifestyle Forum"