PDA

View Full Version : worst decision of my life

Killer
05-22-2007, 08:20 AM
so, last night... i picked up my old roommate from atl airport... and had to take him back to kennesaw.... his flight landed at 12:00 am.... needless to say, it was a pretty late night...

none of the above matters except for i didn't eat dinner.. and there was nothing open but............................. krystals.......

i hate krystals.. but i was starving... so about 3:30 rolls around... i eat the krystals and go to bed..

I STILL TASTE THEM WHEN I BURP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :upchuck:

worst choice in food ever.... especially that late..

that's all... hope ya'lls day has started out better than mine!!!

quickdodge®
05-22-2007, 08:24 AM
Krystal's has always been on the top of my fast food list. Later, QD.

Sol-Badguy
05-22-2007, 08:24 AM
Krystals for the late night win.

william_jeff
05-22-2007, 08:27 AM
shut it killer

Killer
05-22-2007, 08:27 AM
maybe the late night win...

but the early morning lose...

william_jeff
05-22-2007, 08:33 AM
lol

BGs ftw

i had my episode last friday

cactusEG
05-22-2007, 08:43 AM
so, last night... i picked up my old roommate from atl airport... and had to take him back to kennesaw.... his flight landed at 12:00 am.... needless to say, it was a pretty late night...

none of the above matters except for i didn't eat dinner.. and there was nothing open but............................. krystals.......

i hate krystals.. but i was starving... so about 3:30 rolls around... i eat the krystals and go to bed..

ur rught there food fucking sux

Doppelgänger
05-22-2007, 08:47 AM
BA Burger FTMFW!!!

Killer
05-22-2007, 08:48 AM
..... i seriously want to throw up everytime i burp... ef krystals...

white castle is where it's at for sliders!

cactusEG
05-22-2007, 08:54 AM
i like sonics the best

Mike Lowrey
05-22-2007, 09:10 AM
Krystals FTMFW!

silver
05-22-2007, 09:14 AM
Haha Krystals is the best when you got a good beer buzz going and there is nothing else open, lol.. but the Krystals by my house sucks.. I swear they make their own schedule. One night I can go at 1am and its open and the next night it will be closed at 11pm, lol.. they can't make up their mind I guess, lol

Killer - Which Krystals did you go to in Kennesaw?? just curious if you went to the one I go to since it was open, lol

Hulud
05-22-2007, 09:21 AM
why didnt you goto waffle house if you hate krystals so much? :thinking:

Sol-Badguy
05-22-2007, 09:23 AM
BA Burger FTMFW!!!
The man's got a point.

SLOWLYbtngU
05-22-2007, 09:25 AM

That is what I was wondering there is one on every corner and then like two more in front of that one.

Hulud
05-22-2007, 09:26 AM
That is what I was wondering there is one on every corner and then like two more in front of that one.
true lol

BABY J
05-22-2007, 09:28 AM
I'm lucky. I have always been able to eat WHOever I want - I mean uhhhh, WHATever I want - lol.

SPOOLIN
05-22-2007, 09:28 AM
chili cheese pups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Yousef
05-22-2007, 09:46 AM
i'm actually thinking Krystals for lunch... :lmao:

Killer
05-22-2007, 09:47 AM
Haha Krystals is the best when you got a good beer buzz going and there is nothing else open, lol.. but the Krystals by my house sucks.. I swear they make their own schedule. One night I can go at 1am and its open and the next night it will be closed at 11pm, lol.. they can't make up their mind I guess, lol

Killer - Which Krystals did you go to in Kennesaw?? just curious if you went to the one I go to since it was open, lol

marietta.. by the big chicken...

Killer
05-22-2007, 09:50 AM

i have this... "phobia" if you will.. or complex what ever the terminology is...

i hate to go anywhere alone...(just in the last year have i been able to go grocery shopping by myself). and i will not sit down at a restaurant and eat by myself.... it just weirds me out..

and i didn't want to wait for the food to get done at waffle house then take it home.....

JDMmuscle
05-22-2007, 09:51 AM
I can enjoy a few of them (Krystal's that is) but im with you killer, fuck that

Ill eat one... still not full... eat another...still nothing

i have to eat 10 of those mother fuckers before its a meal

THEN the fun part happens, the next morning i am awakened by some sort of animal in my stomach.

As i rush to the bathroom doing the "oh shit oh shit" waddle

i stub my toe on the door as i come crashing down on the toilet only to relieve myself with a prolonged session of watery shit. after im done crapping out my insides, i am yet still hungry :cry:

Krystal's FTL

koukis14
05-22-2007, 09:56 AM

THEN the fun part happens, the next morning i am awakened by some sort of animal in my stomach.

i stub my toe on the door as i come crashing down on the toilet only to relieve myself with a prolonged session of watery shit. after im done crapping out my insides, i am yet still hungry :cry:

Krystal's FTLYes Krystals also makes me do my impression of a hail storm on a pond.

Killer
05-22-2007, 10:00 AM
Yes Krystals also makes me do my impression of a hail storm on a pond.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hundo®
05-22-2007, 10:14 AM

krystal burgers FTL...
gotta get the krystal chicks with no mayo/pickle, that right htere is the shit.

ShooterMcGavin
05-22-2007, 10:21 AM
krystal's is pimp, partly cuz there are no white castles around...

Leisa
05-22-2007, 10:43 AM

All I have to say is this... If this is the worst decision you have ever made,, you are doing pretty damn good :goodjob:

Killer
05-22-2007, 10:59 AM
All I have to say is this... If this is the worst decision you have ever made,, you are doing pretty damn good :goodjob:

lol true! reps if i can! lol...

Killer
05-22-2007, 11:01 AM
krystal's is pimp, partly cuz there are no white castles around...

one reason i miss the northern states :(

Leisa
05-22-2007, 11:04 AM
lol true! reps if i can! lol...

done

Killer
05-22-2007, 11:07 AM
done

i can't get you :( , cause of the poop thread i repped you in! lol

JDMmuscle
05-22-2007, 11:09 AM
I got her son :goodjob:

Leisa
05-22-2007, 11:12 AM
i can't get you :( , cause of the poop thread i repped you in! lol

I know... and I wasnt lying ;)

BKgen®
05-22-2007, 02:29 PM
fast food FTL.

http://www.soweirdproductions.com/wp-images/blog-images/051214_too_many_happy_meals.jpg

Killer
05-22-2007, 02:30 PM
I got her son :goodjob:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JDMmuscle again.

can't get you either... :(

I know... and I wasnt lying ;)

sure you weren't ;)

XanRules
05-22-2007, 03:18 PM
..... i seriously want to throw up everytime i burp... ef krystals...

white castle is where it's at for sliders!

I'm almost completely positive that they're the same company, just under different names.

So Krystal is like a re-badged White Castle.

Or maybe we can say that White Castle is a V-Tec'd Krystal. I dunno, I'm just making bad puns after being in the sun for 3 hours.

Killer
05-22-2007, 03:29 PM
I'm almost completely positive that they're the same company, just under different names.

So Krystal is like a re-badged White Castle.

Or maybe we can say that White Castle is a V-Tec'd Krystal. I dunno, I'm just making bad puns after being in the sun for 3 hours.

why the hell would the same company make another chain of the exact same thing? and name it something else.... i doubt it... white castle is so much better.. and i think most of them serve churches! lol... these hillbillies down here wouldn't know what do w/themselves if they could choose white castle over krystals...

BKgen®
05-22-2007, 03:38 PM
why the hell would the same company make another chain of the exact same thing? and name it something else.... i doubt it... white castle is so much better.. and i think most of them serve churches! lol... these hillbillies down here wouldn't know what do w/themselves if they could choose white castle over krystals...

CSK Auto owns and operates 1,000+ auto parts stores in 22 states under the brand names Checker Auto Parts, Schuck's Auto Supply, Kragen Auto Parts, and Murray's Discount Auto Store.

BABY J
05-22-2007, 03:46 PM

Impala, Crapice
GMC Sonoma, Chevy S-10

you get the point. Same company - started out as "Royal Castle" in the drive-up old days.

BABY J
05-22-2007, 03:47 PM
Simple math - if I own 2 of the major speed shops in ATL, then I am competeing with WHO??? MYSELF!!! It's textbook marketing.

Killer
05-22-2007, 03:53 PM
these two companies can not compete with themselves.. they aren't in the same states at all... (there may be an exception to that)

my point is.. you don't see mcdonalds opening up an identical fast food restaurant and renaming it.....

i don't see why white castle would either.... it's kinda pointless...

there are reasons for some companies to do this.. but not in this case.. personally..

white castle way > krystal.... why make a crappy product when they could just move south and dominate all that is fast food!

BABY J
05-22-2007, 03:58 PM
B/c retard - the only thing that changes is the recipe. Ever ate at a McDonald's in Europe? Taste funny? Yes! It's marketed (down to the TASTE - believe it or not) for the region. I live in Indianapolis, and these fools LOVE WC. I like the Krystal flavor better - has more of what I am used to in down south food. A WC would shrivel up and die in Georgia. Krystal FTW.

Killer
05-22-2007, 04:01 PM
B/c retard - the only thing that changes is the recipe. Ever ate at a McDonald's in Europe? Taste funny? Yes! It's marketed (down to the TASTE - believe it or not) for the region. I live in Indianapolis, and these fools LOVE WC. I like the Krystal flavor better - has more of what I am used to in down south food. A WC would shrivel up and die in Georgia. Krystal FTW.

it absolutely would kill krystal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm from the north.. but i love southern food!!!! it's a damn hamburger you can't change much there man...

when ever ur ready to fight about this.. just let me know...

i would die for white castle proudly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BABY J
05-22-2007, 04:05 PM
You just proved my point - you are from the North. /debate

This concludes menu marketing 101. Proceed w/ thread.

SpeedMonkey
05-22-2007, 04:08 PM
NO THE WORST DECISION OF YOUR LIFE WAS BANGING A FAT WHITE HEFFER.

BABY J
05-22-2007, 04:15 PM
Damn SM. In my last post I meant to proceed w/ caution back to the thread - not kick the fuckin' door in and throat-punch a mutha-fucka. But that was some COPS shit and indeed very sexy. Do it again.

XanRules
05-22-2007, 04:19 PM
Simple math - if I own 2 of the major speed shops in ATL, then I am competeing with WHO??? MYSELF!!! It's textbook marketing.

Then you make money no matter what!

Killer
05-22-2007, 04:21 PM
NO THE WORST DECISION OF YOUR LIFE WAS BANGING A FAT WHITE HEFFER.

what can i say, your mom does it for me!

Killer
05-22-2007, 04:29 PM
You just proved my point - you are from the North. /debate

This concludes menu marketing 101. Proceed w/ thread.

i've lived in the south almost as many years as i did in the north..

and considering i wasn't concious for part of those years.. being an infant and all... it evens out.. like i said.. i love southern food!.. and my step mother who is from ga was the one who cooked for me everyday.. so i acquired a taste for southern food....

so with out u knowing the full circumstances... you can't just end the thread... and further more... tell me why is it mcdonalds, wendy's, burgerking, taco bell, and counltess others don't have a differnent taste between states???

BABY J
05-22-2007, 04:30 PM
They don't? Can some1 from CA enlighten this turd on a Southern Cal menu at a typical McDonald's and how it differs from ATL?

Killer
05-22-2007, 04:34 PM
our debate is north and south right now.... i've eaten at common fast food places all between southern fl to northern michigan.. never a change... and i didn't say different food either.. ur debate is that they "season" or "cook" something differently between krystals and white castle.. and i agree with you on that.... but i don't think it's by what southern people eat to northern people....

yeah, i'll agree ur gonna see different menus at some places...

so again... tell me the difference in the wendy's nuggets i ate the other day here in atl, and the ones i've munched on up north... ???

Ran
05-22-2007, 04:34 PM
Sackful of Krystals FTMFW!!! D@mn those little burgers are good! I know what I'm getting for lunch tomorrow. Thanks Killer! :cheers:

Killer
05-22-2007, 04:37 PM
baby j, how are you gonna call a WHITE person a turd.... when have you ever taken a shit and it been white???

mine is always BROWN!(unless i drink purple drank.. then it's green)

Killer
05-22-2007, 04:37 PM
Sackful of Krystals FTMFW!!! D@mn those little burgers are good! I know what I'm getting for lunch tomorrow. Thanks Killer! :cheers:

there have been times that i've eaten krystals and it's ok...

but last nights was horrible... just completely horrible....

BABY J
05-22-2007, 04:39 PM
our debate is north and south right now.... i've eaten at common fast food places all between southern fl to northern michigan.. never a change... and i didn't say different food either.. ur debate is that they "season" or "cook" something differently between krystals and white castle.. and i agree with you on that.... but i don't think it's by what southern people eat to northern people....

yeah, i'll agree ur gonna see different menus at some places...

so again... tell me the difference in the wendy's nuggets i ate the other day here in atl, and the ones i've munched on up north... ???

Obv it is just over your head man. It's all good. You can win - resturants do not alter their menu for the region that they intend to make millions of dollars in. They ignore the tradition/taste/culture habits of the region and just plop a McDonald's down anywhere and keep the same "gray" menu. I SOOO fell asleep when I was in college and studied this very subject on numerous occasions to get a passing grade - so I must not know what I am talking about.:no: Saul Good homey - let it go. Find a Chicago car forum - start a Krystal > White Castle thread and educate yourself. Rather than just accept the answers, try to understand WHY like my professors made me do in college. :)

BABY J
05-22-2007, 04:41 PM
baby j, how are you gonna call a WHITE person a turd.... when have you ever taken a shit and it been white???

mine is always BROWN!(unless i drink purple drank.. then it's green)

I'm white too.

Killer
05-22-2007, 04:43 PM
I'm white too.

maybe on the inside...

Killer
05-22-2007, 04:49 PM
Obv it is just over your head man. It's all good. You can win - resturants do not alter their menu for the region that they intend to make millions of dollars in. They ignore the tradition/taste/culture habits of the region and just plop a McDonald's down anywhere and keep the same "gray" menu. I SOOO fell asleep when I was in college and studied this very subject on numerous occasions to get a passing grade - so I must not know what I am talking about.:no: Saul Good homey - let it go. Find a Chicago car forum - start a Krystal > White Castle thread and educate yourself. Rather than just accept the answers, try to understand WHY like my professors made me do in college. :)

...... yeah, maybe what i'm saying is going over your head.. as well.....

i get it.. i know they may make some menu changes... different restaurants do better in certain areas.. i get all that man.. i'm not stupid.....

but ur basically saying all fast food restaurants change from state to state/region to region.... not the case.. i know i can go to fl, grab a chicken sandwich from wendy's.. hop on a plane.. and fly to michigan and again grab a wendy's chicken sandwich.. and it's gonna taste the same...

i've eaten at the same restaurant in different states in the same day too...

i'm not saying your wrong on all that you know.. as you said.. u went to college for it.. but it doesn't mean it applies to every restaurant in every state... thats all i'm sayin.

SpeedMonkey
05-22-2007, 05:56 PM
what can i say, your mom does it for me!

say you WERE boning my mom.. shes a old skinny latina lady. not white nor fat...

have you seen my mom? if you have... and still claim to be boning my mom.. then i dont ever wanna meet the whale you call Kelly.. ewwwwww....

UNBAKED PILLSBURY BISCUIT SKINNED BITCH FTL!

BTLFED
05-22-2007, 06:01 PM

Krystal's FTL

Bahahahahaha! +13! :lmfao:

BTLFED
05-22-2007, 06:11 PM

Are you kidding me?

www.carlsjr.com (West Coast):

http://www.thebeststuffintheworld.com/images/images_of_stuff/210x600/carls-jr-13897.jpg

http://www.hardees.com/ (East Coast):

http://www.shapefit.com/hardees-big.gif

Gee, you think they are owned by the same company? They serve almost the exact same stuff. Even the websites are almost exactly the same except the Carl's Jr. site has a hot chick walking around on it.

BTLFED
05-22-2007, 06:17 PM
Sorry Killer, but you are not going to win this debate. Baby J is correct.

XanRules
05-22-2007, 06:18 PM
Even the websites are almost exactly the same except the Carl's Jr. site has a hot chick walking around on it.

Which is why Carl's Jr. would be better even if there were no other differences between the two companies (and there probably arent)

BTLFED
05-22-2007, 06:24 PM
Which is why Carl's Jr. would be better even if there were no other differences between the two companies (and there probably arent)

There are little differences, but for the most part they are the same. Do I like eating at Hardee's? Not really. Did I eat Carl's Jr. a lot in Cali growing up? Absolutely. Do I think Carl's Jr. should be out here? No. I should be back in Cali.

BABY J
05-22-2007, 08:50 PM
BTLFED wreckin shop in every thread 2nite. LOL

BTLFED
05-22-2007, 08:56 PM
I know! Wadda asshole! :lmfao:

XanRules
05-23-2007, 09:39 AM
There are little differences, but for the most part they are the same. Do I like eating at Hardee's? Not really. Did I eat Carl's Jr. a lot in Cali growing up? Absolutely. Do I think Carl's Jr. should be out here? No. I should be back in Cali.

I don't like either one, but Carl's Jr. has a hot chick on its website.

BABY J
05-23-2007, 09:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKr_bvd8h2I

Killer
05-23-2007, 10:01 AM
Are you kidding me?

www.carlsjr.com (West Coast):

http://www.thebeststuffintheworld.com/images/images_of_stuff/210x600/carls-jr-13897.jpg

http://www.hardees.com/ (East Coast):

http://www.shapefit.com/hardees-big.gif

Gee, you think they are owned by the same company? They serve almost the exact same stuff. Even the websites are almost exactly the same except the Carl's Jr. site has a hot chick walking around on it.

ok now show me the difference in north and south.. not east and west.. TWO different things man....

BTLFED
05-23-2007, 04:28 PM
ok now show me the difference in north and south.. not east and west.. TWO different things man....

No it's not! It's changing things to suit the people of that area. It doesn't matter which direction it's in.

Extrememustang
05-23-2007, 07:12 PM
I like pepperjack cheese but man on the Krystal it was so gross

Extrememustang
05-23-2007, 07:14 PM
Ok white castle uses Ketchup instead of musturd like Krystals right? Also rallys and checkers are the same. NOW WHAT GETS ME IS WHY DO I SEE JACK IN THE BOX COMMERCIALS HERE WHEN CLOSEST IS IN ANDERSON SC?