PDA

View Full Version : Myspace... when will some jackasses learn

Julio
05-21-2007, 08:21 PM
When will people learn not to put there personal stuff on there?

Im Myspace hater # something.

Even though I have an account.. But, I Had to so I can view the dumb shit people post about there lives.

Granted is funny as hell. But fuck, get a life douches. :lmfao:

KAKid240
05-21-2007, 08:27 PM
That is one of the worse sites going today. i also have an account, but the spam that has come up in the last few weeks is horrible and the people are so stupid.

sunsetvette
05-21-2007, 08:31 PM
Yup, it's pretty pitiful. Some people will do anything in front of a camera.:screwy:

Psycho
05-21-2007, 09:21 PM
I've said it once, I'll say it again: Myspace is for emo attention whores, who are too busy cutting themselves to keep in touch with friends via phone.

OneSlow5pt0
05-21-2007, 09:22 PM
so,what are u saying..i shouldnt use my credit card # to get myspace chicks

BlkCD5
05-21-2007, 09:27 PM
only if they give you a free trial :goodjob: . Its ridiculous cus dumbass parents are blaming the site when they're kid gets into shit on there. I guess they never heard of parental controls, hence AOL :rolleyes:

OneSlow5pt0
05-21-2007, 09:33 PM
^^^its the same with music,movies and games..if they get off thieir ass and listen or see what they are giving to the kids,they would think twice

Lucky DAWG
05-21-2007, 09:58 PM
When will people learn not to put there personal stuff on there?

Im Myspace hater # something.

Even though I have an account.. But, I Had to so I can view the dumb shit people post about there lives.

Granted is funny as hell. But fuck, get a life douches. :lmfao:

i hate myspace
i'm with you being a hater, i have a page though, i just keep it private and don't do anything with it just because i'll get a kick out of going back and reading things people have said to me one day.

facebook is where its at, so much less gay