PDA

View Full Version : Internet warriors I salute you

Friggintitsman
05-21-2007, 12:24 PM
This is the whole reason for me ever visiting a forum. Especially this one, a few of the shit talkers on here are quite amuzing.

So I say flame on bitches.

Rican219
05-21-2007, 12:25 PM
OK?.................

Whitepower?

quickdodge®
05-21-2007, 12:29 PM
I'm not too sure of something. Isn't this the third thread you've created here in the past week. And all three have been started only to inspire flame wars? Don't get me wrong as I'm not posting this to include myself in this, but what is the point of all this? Later, QD.

Friggintitsman
05-21-2007, 12:35 PM
I'm not too sure of something. Isn't this the third thread you've created here in the past week. And all three have been started only to inspire flame wars? Don't get me wrong as I'm not posting this to include myself in this, but what is the point of all this? Later, QD.

Sheer boredom @ work

I have a few other forums I go to, but I figured I would try this one out. I have no quarrel with anyone in particular.

BKgen®
05-21-2007, 12:37 PM
This is the whole reason for me ever visiting a forum. Especially this one, a few of the shit talkers on here are quite amuzing.

Do any of your threads actually state a valid point? I think not.

Please... for the love of God...
http://premium1.uploadit.org/brandonp47//20060221_031530kill-yourself.jpg

PS: didn't you have your panties in a wad in that "grammar" thread you made last week? So it makes sense that you would spell "amusing" with a Z.

moron.

Nitro
05-21-2007, 12:38 PM
Sheer boredom @ work

I have a few other forums I go to, but I figured I would try this one out. I have no quarrel with anyone in particular.

:thinking:

Psycho
05-21-2007, 12:40 PM
LoL @ thread backfire

Friggintitsman
05-21-2007, 01:01 PM
This is what I'm talking about.

Fred Sanford
05-21-2007, 01:03 PM
Go listen to linkin park you emo "artist."

(And by "artist" I mean art school faggot)

Friggintitsman
05-21-2007, 01:04 PM
This forum has a tight lil butt buddy group I figure I can make the day go a bit faster by taking on a few of you fucktards.

Not a one of you can actually beat me so I really don't care.

TheGodfather
05-21-2007, 01:04 PM

Holy hell man!

Negative reps times one million.

Hahah.

Psycho
05-21-2007, 01:05 PM
beat you at what?

SpeedMonkey
05-21-2007, 01:06 PM

LOL @ ART SCHOOL FAGGOT

Psycho
05-21-2007, 01:07 PM
Holy hell man!

Negative reps times one million.

Hahah.
I know, it's fuckin' awesome.

Friggintitsman
05-21-2007, 01:08 PM
beat you at what?

An actual fight,

You can all gang up on me in here. Which is all fun and games to me. I live for this shit.

Don't let the art school shit fool you.

SpeedMonkey
05-21-2007, 01:09 PM
fred sanford is a cool guy. when im bored.

Psycho
05-21-2007, 01:12 PM
An actual fight,

You can all gang up on me in here. Which is all fun and games to me. I live for this shit.

Don't let the art school shit fool you.
OMG, are you seriouse? Let me guess, you sit around the house all day, watching Dragon Ball Z, until it's time for your Karate class, and now that you have a yellow belt you think you're king-dingaling?:lmfao:

Psycho
05-21-2007, 01:13 PM
fred sanford is a cool guy. when im bored.
x2 the guy's got jokes. I would rep him, but I don't know if he wants positive or negative reps.

Friggintitsman
05-21-2007, 01:14 PM
Don't get me wrong I like you guys for your shit talking skills.

I don't know what it is about car club kids, but you are worse than gangs.
I use to go up to the Varisty with a few of times. I havn't seen so many pussies since I visited an all girl college.

Friggintitsman
05-21-2007, 01:16 PM
OMG, are you seriouse? Let me guess, you sit around the house all day, watching Dragon Ball Z, until it's time for your Karate class, and now that you have a yellow belt you think you're king-dingaling?:lmfao:

How did you know? Actually I don't watch DBZ I have the whole series of that old school chuck norris cartoon downloaded to my computer.

TheGodfather
05-21-2007, 01:20 PM
x2 the guy's got jokes. I would rep him, but I don't know if he wants positive or negative reps.

:lmfao:

I was curious as well, most people who even get one red are banned shortly after for being stupid.

He seems to have ammassed negative attention without getting in trouble I guess.

Psycho
05-21-2007, 01:21 PM
How did you know? Actually I don't watch DBZ I have the whole series of that old school chuck norris cartoon downloaded to my computer.
You know that if you look directly at chuck norris, your eyeballs instantly explode and you crap your pants?

Psycho
05-21-2007, 01:22 PM
:lmfao:

I was curious as well, most people who even get one red are banned shortly after for being stupid.

He seems to have ammassed negative attention without getting in trouble I guess.
Admin mabe?

thinkfast®
05-21-2007, 01:23 PM
LOL @ ART SCHOOL FAG JAJAJA

Sol-Badguy
05-21-2007, 01:24 PM
Eh, fuck this thread.

Friggintitsman
05-21-2007, 01:26 PM
You know that if you look directly at chuck norris, your eyeballs instantly explode and you crap your pants?

QFT

Chuck is a badass

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/friggintitsman/noris3lx.gif

sometimes you just gotta hit a bitch

Friggintitsman
05-21-2007, 01:34 PM
Worst of all,

Look at all the faggots that have their myspace pages linked on here.

GHEY

Nitro
05-21-2007, 01:38 PM
Worst of all,

Look at all the faggots that have their myspace pages linked on here.

GHEY

btw homie............unlike those *other* forums that u stalk........we actually know each other on here & kick it on the regular :2cents:

Psycho
05-21-2007, 01:40 PM
Myspace is for emo fags, who are to busy cutting their wrists to call their friends.

Friggintitsman
05-21-2007, 01:43 PM
btw homie............unlike those *other* forums that u stalk........we actually know each other on here & kick it on the regular :2cents:

Only because this is an Atlanta based forum.

What does that have to do with anything?
It's like those tools on myspace that collect a bunch of people they don't even know. And never talk to them, only thing is in a forum you actually do talk to those people.

Friggintitsman
05-21-2007, 01:45 PM
Myspace is for emo fags, who are to busy cutting their wrists to call their friends.

Fact:

Look at some of these joker's pages. Check out Robbie DB for instance. That is an emo tard if I ever seen one.

Get a haircut and stop wearing your sisters clothes.

P.S. stop trying to look like Ryan Dunn

Psycho
05-21-2007, 01:49 PM
this thread is giving me a hemroid, I'm gonna go pop it

Friggintitsman
05-21-2007, 01:53 PM
this thread is giving me a hemroid, I'm gonna go pop it

GTFO

Friggintitsman
05-21-2007, 02:17 PM
Look at Brandon taking side with you bastards help him fit in the crowd.

You sack boy

Psycho
05-21-2007, 02:19 PM
GTFO
Pictures are more fun than words

Friggintitsman
05-21-2007, 02:24 PM
Pictures are more fun than words

I'm saving that one

quickdodge®
05-21-2007, 03:04 PM

We both know I can. And, as far as can see, Fred Sanford could come in a close second. But I won't get baited into this. I jump in when I see ignorant stupidity. This is just a blatant call-out for attention. Later, QD.

william_jeff
05-21-2007, 03:09 PM
here use these

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/WETWIPES.jpg

there is some blood coming from your mouth from the constant bitchslapping you have received from this thread backfiring

BKgen®
05-21-2007, 03:39 PM
Look at Brandon taking side with you bastards help him fit in the crowd.

You sack boy

It's kind of hard to be one somebody's "side" when they keep making dumb fucking threads. Plus, i don't have anything against IA. You're the one coming up in here with your twat in a tangle. Throw some vagisil on it, bitch. It'll be fine. :goodjob:

http://premium1.uploadit.org/brandonp47//posting.gif

Friggintitsman
05-22-2007, 02:40 PM
Backfire?
Looks to me as if everyone that has posted in this thread has played right into my hands.

I have said many times my intent with these threads. Yet you all call me ignorant. It's probably because you are too stupid to see the real point here.

I'm just having some fun here. Sheer boredom is all it is. Lighten up.

Psycho
05-22-2007, 03:16 PM
I'm saving that one
You can have these too

Kelly
05-22-2007, 03:17 PM

Pssh... Newbs :rolleyes:

:bannana:

BKgen®
05-22-2007, 03:25 PM
Backfire?
Looks to me as if everyone that has posted in this thread has played right into my hands.

I have said many times my intent with these threads. Yet you all call me ignorant. It's probably because you are too stupid to see the real point here.

I'm just having some fun here. Sheer boredom is all it is. Lighten up.

http://premium1.uploadit.org/brandonp47//macside.GIF

:lmfao: "im gonna have me some fun.."

Friggintitsman
05-22-2007, 03:26 PM
http://premium1.uploadit.org/brandonp47//macside.GIF

:lmfao: "im gonna have me some fun.."

Nice

Friggintitsman
05-22-2007, 03:29 PM
Seriously guys I don't mean anything by this shit.

KDM guy knows me personally. He knows I am a straight shit talker and an instigator.

It's all fun and games to me.

Double_0_Rusty
05-22-2007, 05:03 PM
[QUOTE=soulassassin]Only because this is an Atlanta based forum.[QUOTE]

Maybe Atlanta based man, but as Nitro has said before....some of us still kick it on the regular:goodjob:, its also statewide, and there are meets all over....:offtopic:oh yeah Athen's Area Meet on the 28th....come on out...sorry for the Thread Jacking there....