PDA

View Full Version : General Chat Rims stolen on the 4th

Velocifero
07-04-2005, 10:05 AM
They were stolen between 2am-7am on July 4th.

If anybody spots gunmetal 5-spoke wheels w/ Toyo tires call my cell 678.637.4725

I have never seen a car with similar wheels in 5 years in the state of GA.

They're KTP KT221's / 17x7 43+ offset / universal 4-lug design / KTP center-cap / stickers were removed
Toyo Proxes / ZR4 215/45/17 / brand newhttp://www.msprotege.com/members/Velocifero/file/Dsc02725.jpg

My friend had his rims stolen last night so I would appreciate if people here could help us out and be on the lookout, he lives in the Northlake Tucker area, they propped the car up with cinder blocks in the center of the body, so he ended up with rotor damage and damage to the front end. He had Gorrilla lugs on it so they prolly have a Gorilla key. I am not sure, so don't quote me, but he might be mounting up a reward for information leading to those responsible or the return of his property. Thanks ahead, Scott.

PRODIGY
07-04-2005, 10:21 AM
Thanks scott.
A REWARD will be given for information leading to those responsible or the return of my property.

Leads are that it may have been a Honda civic with a sunroof and spoiler at around 3am

quickdodge®
07-04-2005, 11:05 AM
I'm on it! Anyone know where i could find this Honda Civic with a spoiler and sunroof?

J/k, but not to be funny, there has to be a LOT more info than that. You are talking about one of the most popular cars in the US, if not world(?). I will keep my eyes open, though, here on the Eastside and I hope your rims turn up. Later, QD.

PRODIGY
07-04-2005, 11:22 AM
I'm on it! Anyone know where i could find this Honda Civic with a spoiler and sunroof?

J/k, but not to be funny, there has to be a LOT more info than that. You are talking about one of the most popular cars in the US, if not world(?). I will keep my eyes open, though, here on the Eastside and I hope your rims turn up. Later, QD.

Thanks. What you WILL see are a bunch of rice civics w/ spoilers + sunroof and loudass exhaust, what you won't see are rice civics w/ spoilers + sunroof and loudass exhaust with my wheels. They're one-of-a-kind in the area.
If you ever see them, call me. Get the tag and make/model.

quickdodge®
07-04-2005, 11:26 AM
I'll look out for ya. But, I seriously doubt if they are seen, they won' be on a Civic. What other cars sport the same lugbolt pattern as your Civic? Later, QD.

HiPSI
07-04-2005, 11:29 AM
I'll look out for ya. But, I seriously doubt if they are seen, they won' be on a Civic. What other cars sport the same lugbolt pattern as your Civic? Later, QD.

unversal 4's, so they'll fit civics/tegs/accords/240's/altimas/sentras and all kinds of other cars.

good luck.

quickdodge®
07-04-2005, 11:30 AM
Well, shit. Later, QD.

speedminded
07-04-2005, 11:37 AM
...You are talking about one of the most popular cars in the US, if not world(?) naww, the beetle and mini still have the civic whipped...you just wouldn't know it in this country.

quickdodge®
07-04-2005, 11:38 AM
naww, the beetle and mini still have the civic whipped...you just wouldn't know it in this country.

That's why I said "ONE OF", idiot. Later, QD.

On_Her_Face
07-04-2005, 12:37 PM
if i c them up n the gwinnett area ill call u

PRODIGY
07-04-2005, 12:53 PM
Thanks.
It doesn't matter what car they're on, because the wheels are original in the area.
I haven't seen similar wheels at all.

Spread the word.

JITB
07-04-2005, 02:09 PM
ill definately look out. The wheels were on the protege right? I think i saw you saturday on 78 prodigy...either u or azdriftr your cars are almost identical.

PRODIGY
07-04-2005, 03:08 PM
ill definately look out. The wheels were on the protege right? I think i saw you saturday on 78 prodigy...either u or azdriftr your cars are almost identical.

They were...
I was following Danny up 78.. after installing christian's(SilverBullerES) springs, stuts, and rear sway bar.

Sport1.3
07-05-2005, 04:35 PM
we'll find them chris. those fucks will pay!

PRODIGY
07-05-2005, 08:57 PM
NEWS: The wheels have been spotted on a white Honda Civic coupe at the intersection of chamblee-tucker and shallowford with the EXACT same wheels and tires at around 6pm.

EDIT: well, fuck.

Korey spotted a white civc with the same wheel/tire combo... though the wheels were hyper-silver..

I spotted a green civic with the same color/wheel but with Kumho's..
and a shitload more curbing than I ever had.
Not bad for the second day.
http://www.msprotege.com/members/Shadow102/wheels/Picture004.jpg
http://www.msprotege.com/members/Prodigy/stolen/DSC05627.JPG

Velocifero
07-05-2005, 10:18 PM
too stupid to be running around in stolen rims so soon, they deserve to be busted for stupidity

UpSideDownDesi
07-07-2005, 09:09 AM
I think i know where that green car is parked (i know ppl in that plaza) and there's a wheel shop rite across the street. I try to get more info.

PRODIGY
07-07-2005, 10:46 AM
I think i know where that green car is parked (i know ppl in that plaza) and there's a wheel shop rite across the street. I try to get more info.
yep. that's exactly where it is.
Chamblee Tucker and Shallowford.

I'm going to go back today, if the curbing matches what I had... I'm busting a cap.

Jehu
07-07-2005, 04:09 PM
Didn't you already check those and the tires where different and the curbing looked more severe?

You better be sure before jumping in someone's face that you don't know. You don't know how they roll/get down.

Just some words for the wise...be careful! But if you're sure they are yours, do what you got to do!

UpSideDownDesi
07-07-2005, 04:26 PM
how much did you buy those wheels for......new?

BlackDubs
07-07-2005, 05:23 PM
yep. that's exactly where it is.
Chamblee Tucker and Shallowford.

I'm going to go back today, if the curbing matches what I had... I'm busting a cap.

I hope you make sure it is really yours before getting on them about it. You said they were Kumho tires on the civic and you had Avengers. So find more info,before you assume. You dont know them and they dont know you. And they might be ready to bust a cap before you.

Jehu
07-07-2005, 07:40 PM
I hope you make sure it is really yours before getting on them about it. You said they were Kumho tires on the civic and you had Avengers. So find more info,before you assume. You dont know them and they dont know you. And they might be ready to bust a cap before you.
That sounds familiar! :roll:

Velocifero
07-07-2005, 10:34 PM
He is going to the police about it, he's not going to be in anybody's face. If the wheels aren't his then it sucks still, but he can't just stand by and do nothing you know. Yeah the tires are different, but the neighbor positively identified this civic from a photo he took of it, they could have swapped tires, and the more severe scratching could have been a result of them jacking the wheels. you guys should see this civic.
http://www.msprotege.com/members/Velocifero/chris/DSC05627.jpg

this is how they left Prodigy's car, tell me you wouldn't be pulling the hammer back
http://www.msprotege.com/members/Velocifero/chris/DSC05611.jpg

twkg
07-08-2005, 12:07 AM
this is how they left Prodigy's car, tell me you wouldn't be pulling the hammer back

hell i would....id just throw a fit over that civic. nice little touch w/ the georgia plate in front.

Jehu
07-08-2005, 08:13 AM
I don't think anyone ever said NOT to do anything about it. That's just plain silly. I'd just be aware of everything before I got in their face. Like someone said, they might not give a crap (and if they are the ones that took the rims, they probably don't!) and pull out some heat.

Going to the cops is probably a good idea. Let them sort it out.

Velocifero
07-08-2005, 08:54 AM
i didnt mean to come off like that, thats what i hate about forum talk, things can get out of context b/c you cant hear my tone of vioce, i was just filling in with what he was doing

speedminded
07-08-2005, 12:47 PM
differant lug pattern...did anyone look at the other holes to see if they had lugs on then at one time and not just on the 4 x 100?

UpSideDownDesi
07-08-2005, 01:35 PM
so that green civic was at the site when they stole the wheels and if the neighbor positively indentified it....what's the wait for.....jack them back and leave his car like protege lol. I am gonna try to find out who owns that civc coz it's parked out side my frient's store.

PRODIGY
07-08-2005, 02:48 PM
UpSideDownDesi, I'm not releasing the information at this time.
DBtwo, I had Avengers in the pic. I just purchased proxes 2 weeks ago.
The civic matches the description 100% given to me by my neighbor who witnessed it.
I'm 100% positive the wheels are mine, I had to special order them.
I have NEVER seen a car with similar wheels. (and yet I find one 1.5 days later?)

Omar, if you are reading this right now,
return the wheels/tires +$500 for damages or I'll see your ass in court with a bigger fine.

MSTANGSALEEN
07-08-2005, 04:45 PM
that green civic looks stupid. Not to be racist but mexicans usually do stupid things with there cars.

PRODIGY
07-08-2005, 05:07 PM
that green civic looks stupid. Not to be racist but mexicans usually do stupid things with there cars.
yep. I could say a multitude of other things... esp. now.

Scrappy
07-08-2005, 09:58 PM
why especially now? and whos omar?

MSTANGSALEEN
07-08-2005, 10:06 PM
nice signature

Scrappy
07-08-2005, 10:22 PM
lol thanks :D

PRODIGY
07-08-2005, 11:18 PM
why especially now? and whos omar?
because a mexican stole my wheels.
and Omar is the mexican who took them.

Greddypacked
07-09-2005, 11:05 AM
Well what are the cops doing to resolve this?

PRODIGY
07-09-2005, 12:36 PM
I have a detective working on the case... I'm not going to release much info until this is resolved.

KNHTRDR
07-09-2005, 01:03 PM
You are a better man than I cause if I knew who did it...it just wouldn't be good for him or me. Hopefully the cops get the guy

Speedm0(\)key
07-10-2005, 02:47 AM
hey.... im mexican, get mad at a person as an individual.. dont say that you could say more things now.. thats just dumb, you know who it is.. so get the law envolved and yeah like you said.. leave it at that

quickdodge®
07-10-2005, 11:57 AM

You're a fucking dumbass. Later, QD.

PRODIGY
07-10-2005, 04:44 PM
hey.... im mexican, get mad at a person as an individual.. dont say that you could say more things now.. thats just dumb, you know who it is.. so get the law envolved and yeah like you said.. leave it at that
I'm slowly coming to my senses..

99ITRGIRL
07-10-2005, 06:41 PM
too stupid to be running around in stolen rims so soon, they deserve to be busted for stupidity
:goodjob: I agree. but good for all of us to spot!

Speedm0(\)key
07-10-2005, 07:52 PM
I'm slowly coming to my senses..

i hope you get your wheels back and the person gets dealt with by the law.. but come to your senses fast

everyone else.. you have no clue if they are mexican or not, so its kinda retarded to say mexicans and put it all on mexicans.. dont be a typical american country ignorant fuck

quickdodge®
07-11-2005, 04:20 AM
.. you have no clue if they are mexican or not, so its kinda retarded to say mexicans and put it all on mexicans.. dont be a typical american country ignorant fuck

That's right. Later, QD.

B16a2 Civic
07-11-2005, 09:24 AM
yup. no idea...

MSTANGSALEEN
07-11-2005, 11:37 AM
You're a fucking dumbass. Later, QD.
Goto gainesville and you will see. I asked my mexican friend geardo why do some mexicans have 10 ft spoilers and wheels way wider then the wheel wells. He said some come over here from mexicao and just go crazy. Its all good.

PRODIGY
07-17-2005, 10:50 AM
Well, I don't have enough evidence to bust the asshole.
I got a set of RacingHarts with the insurance money.
pics: http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115158

They're much better than my old ones.
It's just I'm at risk of losing my whole car because of the wheels now.
It's going to be garaged no matter what the reason from now on.
Alarm + wheelocks go on today.

I'm happy that I got a new set of wheels.
These were the ones that I was originally going to get.

The rice ass civic owner won't have much of a car in the near future.

KNHTRDR
07-17-2005, 10:54 PM
glad things worked out for ya!

Jehu
07-18-2005, 12:42 PM
Let Karma take care of him...why get yourself into that circle of trouble/problems by going back at him?

Life sucks at times but it's our reaction to it is what makes us grow...

Enjoy the new shoes. Didn't know that Racing Hart made rims for MazdaSpeed! Take care to secure these better than the last so the haters don't come for this set (like you have mentioned w/ the SN's and wheel locks) or at least they won't be able to get them. Biggest problem is they may still retaliate and mess w/ your car. Definately get an alarm! :goodjob:

PRODIGY
07-18-2005, 01:19 PM
As long as the detective talks to him, I could care less what happens to my old wheels.
I just dont want the guy to get off scott-free.

I have 4 different sets of wheel locks. Overkill? I think not.
SN's have been engraved.
And the alarm comes next week.(in the mail)

Doppelgänger
07-18-2005, 02:36 PM
hey... those are the rims that come on the Mazdaspeed Miata.... rock on!

Velocifero
07-18-2005, 03:34 PM
Enjoy the new shoes. Didn't know that Racing Hart made rims for MazdaSpeed! Take care to secure these better than the last so the haters don't come for this set (like you have mentioned w/ the SN's and wheel locks) or at least they won't be able to get them. Biggest problem is they may still retaliate and mess w/ your car. Definately get an alarm! :goodjob:
yeah racinghart made the rims for the Mp3s and Mazdaspeed protetges, Miatas, and RX8s. Nice Huh? I have the Protege and love my rims, but they are really heavy. Chris I am glad you got those rims, I know you really wanted them from the beginning and I knew Ron wanted to get rid of his.

£G2♣
07-19-2005, 07:30 AM
damn sorry to here man damn i think i saw that shyt at this one shop one time was it ever at this one shop by pepboyz...?

PRODIGY
07-19-2005, 03:25 PM
damn sorry to here man damn i think i saw that shyt at this one shop one time was it ever at this one shop by pepboyz...?
more info?
Were they one the dreen civic?

BlackDubs
07-19-2005, 09:01 PM
I saw the same color,and style of the wheels that got stolen. 1 was on a hunter green 96-00 Civic and the other on a gold 02 and ^ civic. Gwinnett mall area. Looks like there are more than one sets around. 1 maybe yours.

£G2♣
07-19-2005, 11:29 PM
nah cause i remember seeing a maroon car like that exactly like that with those set up rims.....on pike road....

ColdFuZioN
07-22-2005, 09:40 AM
OWNED!

atlshawdyfasho
07-25-2005, 12:45 AM
ay prodigy im jus curious do u kno a kid named jon madden?? cuz i think i seen your car b4 we was goint o taco bell after playin ball and jon was in our car i think we were in a red eclipse and yall was talkin at da light..im not sure tho i think that it was u..

PRODIGY
07-25-2005, 04:43 PM
ay prodigy im jus curious do u kno a kid named jon madden?? cuz i think i seen your car b4 we was goint o taco bell after playin ball and jon was in our car i think we were in a red eclipse and yall was talkin at da light..im not sure tho i think that it was u..
Yeah, I know him pretty well. Same school, same bus route, same classes next year.
I remember seeing john in your car the first day I had my license a long ass time ago.

PRODIGY
08-02-2005, 12:01 PM
hey... those are the rims that come on the Mazdaspeed Miata.... rock on!
damn straight... gotta keep it in the Mazda family this time. :)

PD code 805D
08-02-2005, 10:38 PM

older model VDUBS