PDA

View Full Version : My life is falling apart v2

Infinite
05-20-2007, 05:27 PM
so for the last few months i've been having hella health problems and family issues.

at first i was running a really high fever and my white count would go up each week till it topped out at about 30,000 and took 3 weeks to go away.

for the last 3 weeks i have had a constant headache and when i have a headache i get vertigo, i lose most of my eye-hand coordination, i get dizzy and the vision in my left eye gets blurry, not to mention the weakness in the left side of my body.

my doctor ran a bunch of tests last week since she was worried i might have a tumor or something but the tests came back and now she thinks i may of had a small stroke... im noly 20, this is unbeliveable.

and to boot my grandmother went into the hospital friday night because they thought she had a heart attack and on saturday my cousin had a stroke and today i had to take my mom to the ER.

i guess i just needed to vent. everything has been weighing me down and feel like im about to scream then run in front of a moving car.

quickdodgeŽ
05-20-2007, 05:31 PM
headache and when i have a headache i get vertigo, i lose most of my eye-hand coordination,

not to mention the weakness in the left side of my body.

the tests came back and now she thinks i may of had a small stroke.

Let's see:

loss of hand/eye coordination
weakness left side of body
small stroke

Now don't start calling me Doctor just yet, but I think you may be having a problem with masturbation. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
05-20-2007, 05:32 PM
The guy above me is just kidding. Sorry to hear about your problems. Hope you get to gettin better soon. Later, QD.

koukis14
05-20-2007, 05:33 PM
Damn dude that sucks. Good Luck.

babygurl
05-20-2007, 05:36 PM
Hope you get to feeling better soon :)

Infinite
05-20-2007, 05:36 PM
lol, no matter what the situation you always seem to make me laugh QD.
im working on it, i have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow but im a little nervous as to what she will say

Shawna
05-20-2007, 05:43 PM
keep us updated on what the dr says and im sure everything is going to be fine but i hope u start to feel better soon!

Infinite
05-20-2007, 05:46 PM
thanks, tell btlfed we should all go eat @ barrett and talk about the old IA memories

quickdodgeŽ
05-20-2007, 05:47 PM
lol, no matter what the situation you always seem to make me laugh QD.

Everyone needs time to laugh. Even in hard times. Hail, I just found out last week that I have a tumor as well. Later, QD.

Shawna
05-20-2007, 05:50 PM
thanks, tell btlfed we should all go eat @ barrett and talk about the old IA memories

pick a day and we will be there ill pm u my number and you can let me know :goodjob:

Psycho
05-20-2007, 05:50 PM
One time I woke up in excrusiating pain, just to see the very end of a giant spider disapear into my ass... I never saw it again :(

cactusEG
05-20-2007, 05:53 PM
damns srry.. hope every thing is better

BTLFED
05-20-2007, 07:34 PM
pick a day and we will be there ill pm u my number and you can let me know :goodjob:

:rly:

Sorry to hear about all this homie. Things will get better though. If you need someone to talk to, holla. :goodjob:

Shawna
05-20-2007, 07:53 PM
yes really

civic95
05-20-2007, 09:25 PM
damn man your families genes aren't too good. how old is your cousin? Hang in there.

Lucky DAWG
05-20-2007, 09:30 PM
stay strong bro
strength comes from pain

Psycho
05-20-2007, 10:01 PM
stay strong bro
strength comes from pain
Unless that pain comes from a giant spider crawling up your ass, then it's just sheer terror.

Infinite
05-20-2007, 11:21 PM
lol, if i saw a spider crawl up my ass i dont know what id do.

i'll give ya a shout, err.. pm. el o el

KAKid240
05-20-2007, 11:42 PM
Sorry to hear that buddy... I'm sure everything will follow a path and get straight. Keep us updated and I will keep you in my thoughts.

TheGodfather
05-21-2007, 12:24 AM
My prayers are with you man. Hope everything works out.

JDMmuscle
05-21-2007, 01:10 AM
Hope things work out bro, keep us posted :goodjob:

Kelly
05-21-2007, 07:46 AM
:( I can't imagine going thru something like this...

Good luck with everything!

Infinite
05-21-2007, 09:49 PM
so i went back to the doctor today...

we ruled out cancer, a small stroke is still a possibility but she is more concerned about a small tumor or a brain bleed. she also mentioned that my blood is excessively thick and my blood iron levels are high, which is typical of a blood disease where your body stores excess iron in the liver and doesnt expell it. which could be causing some of the symptoms im having..

so i get to have a CT scan on wednesday

Psycho
05-21-2007, 10:22 PM
Alot of times severe stress can actually cause symptoms that mimic those of cancer. Worries such as unpaid bills, problems with a job, or recent family problems/death can easily overwhelm the human psyche, and cause shock to the body. Preventing organs/systems from operating properly, or at their full capacity.

Lucky DAWG
05-21-2007, 10:27 PM
so i went back to the doctor today...

we ruled out cancer, a small stroke is still a possibility but she is more concerned about a small tumor or a brain bleed. she also mentioned that my blood is excessively thick and my blood iron levels are high, which is typical of a blood disease where your body stores excess iron in the liver and doesnt expell it. which could be causing some of the symptoms im having..

so i get to have a CT scan on wednesday

you could very easily at this point have a stroke man. If the viscosity of your blood is high then it will flow slower and cause your blood preassure to drop. That can cause a buildup in your arteries that could put a lot of strain on your heart and possibly kill you not now, but down the road.

This won't fix it, but you should def probably watch what you eat and exercise... not only does that increase your health but it kills two birds with one stone by also relieving stress and making you feel better.

that sounds pretty serious dude, iron is a necessary part of your blood that relays minerals and oxygen

koukis14
05-21-2007, 10:39 PM
you could very easily at this point have a stroke man. If the viscosity of your blood is high then it will flow slower and cause your blood preassure to drop. That can cause a buildup in your arteries that could put a lot of strain on your heart and possibly kill you not now, but down the road.

This won't fix it, but you should def probably watch what you eat and exercise... not only does that increase your health but it kills two birds with one stone by also relieving stress and making you feel better.

that sounds pretty serious dude, iron is a necessary part of your blood that relays minerals and oxygen

What he said. Have fun with that ct scan, those things suck if you are claustrophobic. I hope it is something simple and easy to fix, good luck.

Psycho
05-21-2007, 10:53 PM
If you tell the doctor that you have problems keeping your appetite, they'll perscribe you Marinol. It's pure THC capsules :D

Infinite
05-21-2007, 11:01 PM
i only eat once a day, if that.
i havent eaten since about noon but im not hungry

im defintely stressed out, that may be one of the causes.

and i'll have to look into the marinol

Psycho
05-21-2007, 11:09 PM
1 pill = baked for 6 hours
It's a different high though, it more resembles eating weed brownies