PDA

View Full Version : Misc A nice day at....

The Ninja
05-20-2007, 02:34 PM
Ultimate paintball... Had a fuckin ball. (no pun intended). Anyone else paintball on a regular? I've been playing on/off for about 4 1/2 yrs. Just decided to invest some more money into it. Gonna be playing alot more regularly now.... heres a few pictures. My pops went with me, and a few friends from school.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/Johnwayne/paintball004.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/Johnwayne/paintball005.jpg
^^ My pops at the end of snake... bastard got me...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/Johnwayne/paintball008.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/Johnwayne/paintball009.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/Johnwayne/paintball010.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/Johnwayne/paintball011.jpg

^^ last guy they were trying to get, we thought the round was over and were just talking when the ref said there was 1 left.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/Johnwayne/paintball002.jpg
Pregame just walking the field.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/Johnwayne/paintball003.jpg
I was stuck using a rental hopper.... broke the feed neck on my empire.... so I'm lookin to get a new one. sorry about the terrible quality on the last one, but my friend sucks at taking pictures -.-.

The Ninja
05-20-2007, 02:40 PM
Damn.... looking at these pics pisses me off because my friend (who took the pics of me) could have gotten more/better shots if he actually tried. He sorta half-assed and then dropped my camera and left a msg with the ref. -_-;

Going again in 2 weeks (next weekend is Grad.) Who's coming with?

Shawna
05-20-2007, 03:15 PM
hahaha id love to do that...there is place maybe 5 min from where i grew up

GSRteg®
05-20-2007, 03:21 PM
Man I used ti, but that shit is expensive as shit lol.

imbosile
05-20-2007, 03:27 PM
nice, you're shooting an ion?

that's what i've got too, i think they're the best gun out there for the money

quickdodge®
05-20-2007, 04:36 PM
What was the point of this thread? Later, QD.

The Ninja
05-20-2007, 05:08 PM
nice, you're shooting an ion?

that's what i've got too, i think they're the best gun out there for the money
Yea its an Ion with T-board and CP barrel. I got a CP trigger I haven't installed yet.

What was the point of this thread? Later, QD.

Food, health, hobbies, pets, religion, shopping, etc.

Man I used ti, but that shit is expensive as shit lol.

Yea start-up costs are still pretty high for this sport (alot lower now than when I started) I won the ION at a Skirmish event last year. I won it using a friend's Shocker (I had borrowed as collateral for some other stuff) So I gave him his Shocker back and kept it as a free gun, heh. But I mean now, you can buy a case of 2000 cheap walmart paintballs (if ur a beginner you don't need much better) for about $30 and then Field fee is $20 and that includes all day air at Ultimate, thats it if you have your own equipment, but if not I think rentals are like another $35. If you have your own equipment you can spend about $60 every outting....I mean its bad, but not that bad. I think its worth it, then again thats why I guess I still play. I think its cheaper than a car hobby though.

quickdodge®
05-20-2007, 05:10 PM
Either way. Still pointless. Later, QD.

The Ninja
05-20-2007, 05:14 PM
Pointless and on topic. I guess Lifestyle has alot of pointless threads in it. I say we completely rid ourselves of the section all together.

quickdodge®
05-20-2007, 05:19 PM
Why not. And your posts to boot. Later, QD.

The Ninja
05-20-2007, 05:53 PM
I guess we can start with yours since your's were here first, its only right they go first.

quickdodge®
05-20-2007, 05:54 PM
No I think you started this thread. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
05-20-2007, 05:57 PM
Kind of cool, huh? Having someone just come in and post, unnecessarily, in your thread. Later, QD.

cactusEG
05-20-2007, 06:02 PM
i've never been paint balling but that shit looks fun...

The Ninja
05-20-2007, 06:02 PM
Naw, you were here long before this thread was even conceived.

Very cool, then again I expect nothing less of the infamous quickdodge® . I take it your returning a favor?

The Ninja
05-20-2007, 06:04 PM
i've never been paint balling but that shit looks fun...

You should come out. Its hella fun. Extremely fun sport, my favorite by far. I just wish it was a little more mainstream.(The speedball/x-ball kind of play specifically)

quickdodge®
05-20-2007, 07:41 PM
Naw, you were here long before this thread was even conceived.

We're talking about this thread, stupid.

I take it your returning a favor?

Sucks when people, "for no reason," comes in your thread posting bullshit. Doesn't it? Later, QD.

cactusEG
05-20-2007, 07:47 PM
You should come out. Its hella fun. Extremely fun sport, my favorite by far. I just wish it was a little more mainstream.(The speedball/x-ball kind of play specifically)

next time i'll play with u guy.. i dont have a gun any more, i bought one befor but i didnt work so i never got to use it..

MZMELiiSS
05-20-2007, 09:52 PM
holy shit thats where i go to play paintball. how is it now, haven't been since last season!

KAKid240
05-20-2007, 11:46 PM
I haven't been able to play in so long. I loved it when I did. Great to see some people out there playing.

The Ninja
05-21-2007, 05:49 AM
next time i'll play with u guy.. i dont have a gun any more, i bought one befor but i didnt work so i never got to use it..

Alright cool man. I'll pm you some time next week and remind you. Probably Wed.'ish. Maybe we'll meet up and ride out, but I like to get there as early as possible, so maybe we'll just meet there.

holy shit thats where i go to play paintball. how is it now, haven't been since last season!

Its still good. Saturday there were so many beginners that they had no more rental equipment, they started openning up gun packages and using those, lol. You should come out, fields are still pretty fun. The weekend I plan on going out Team Ultimate won't be in town, they're going to Jacksonville, so rec-ballers will be able to use the tournament field.

The Ninja
05-21-2007, 05:50 AM
We're talking about this thread, stupid.

Sucks when people, "for no reason," comes in your thread posting bullshit. Doesn't it? Later, QD.

I guess this is one of those times you rep people isn't it?

quickdodge®
05-21-2007, 06:17 AM
I guess this is one of those times you rep people isn't it?

Could be. You never know. Later, QD.

cactusEG
05-21-2007, 07:40 AM
[QUOTE=d-ninja]Alright cool man. I'll pm you some time next week and remind you. Probably Wed.'ish. Maybe we'll meet up and ride out, but I like to get there as early as possible, so maybe we'll just meet there.

i'll ask my lil bro if i can use his gun and face mask...

The Ninja
05-30-2007, 03:14 PM
So who wants to come up this weekend? Team Ultimate is gonna be in Jacksonville so the X-ball field will be open to recballers.

MZMELiiSS
05-30-2007, 04:30 PM
Its still good. Saturday there were so many beginners that they had no more rental equipment, they started openning up gun packages and using those, lol. You should come out, fields are still pretty fun. The weekend I plan on going out Team Ultimate won't be in town, they're going to Jacksonville, so rec-ballers will be able to use the tournament field.[/QUOTE]

i played with a couple of their "pro's" its so much fun with all the team guys. but its also fun kickin the little kids asses.. =] haha paintball is fun and all, but its just so pricey. i got a gun, but no money for air and paint. haha so i dont know if i'll be going out anytime soon.

The Ninja
05-30-2007, 05:15 PM
Awww, its $20 for all day air, grab yourself a bag of walmart paint for $50 and your set.

MZMELiiSS
05-30-2007, 05:30 PM
thats still a lot of money. haha. i'll get around to it again one day whenever i have money again.

The Ninja
05-30-2007, 05:34 PM
Well, I guess your right. I mean, it is still in its toddler stages so I mean the consumer sucks up a chunk of the cost.