PDA

View Full Version : Random this is why i hate cops

OUTLAW
05-20-2007, 08:33 AM
for those of u tht think cops r so fuckin cool. they have way to much power. an after this shit he gets a paid leave. all cops need to be line up n killed in this same way in front of there wife and kids
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb9ktN1Xf2s&mode=related&search=

japan4racing
05-20-2007, 12:08 PM
i can see what you are saying but not all cops are like that. nto to mention if he had never run from the cops to begin with he would not be in that situation. they said at the beginning he was pulled over after a highspeed chase. this whole ordeal was simple to avoid. just pull over. you wanna know how many times i have been shot by a cop?..for that matter...i bet out of all of this sites members none of them have been shot by a cop. if all cops were that bad im sure we would have a shit ton of member to this site that have been shot by cops.

dwnsthGABOY
05-20-2007, 01:35 PM
i can see what you are saying but not all cops are like that. nto to mention if he had never run from the cops to begin with he would not be in that situation. they said at the beginning he was pulled over after a highspeed chase. this whole ordeal was simple to avoid. just pull over. you wanna know how many times i have been shot by a cop?..for that matter...i bet out of all of this sites members none of them have been shot by a cop. if all cops were that bad im sure we would have a shit ton of member to this site that have been shot by cops.

So, b/c no one on ia.com has never been shot by a cop, that is supposed to be evidence to prove your belief that "not all cops are bad" statement?
There are a ass of horror stories where people having been pulled over by cops and being shot while they reached for their driver's license and their registration. Obviously, there are certain variables in each one of those scenarios that make each case different, but this shit happens none the less.

The frequency of these types of incidents is irrelevant. The fact that it is even possible is what makes me edgy. As jumpy as most cops are, I'd be pretty certain that all of them have the potential to wrongfully shoot someone whether on purpose or not and whether it was justified or not.

Wurm
05-20-2007, 01:53 PM
no one cares

I would have shot him just so he could never flee again

skillzilla
05-20-2007, 02:00 PM
#1, he was the passenger of the car, not the driver. He couldnt just pull over...

#2, the cops told him to get up, he said "OK Im gonna get up," then they shot him 3 times.

How can you justify this in any way?

japan4racing
05-20-2007, 02:09 PM
So, b/c no one on ia.com has never been shot by a cop, that is supposed to be evidence to prove your belief that "not all cops are bad" statement?
There are a ass of horror stories where people having been pulled over by cops and being shot while they reached for their driver's license and their registration. Obviously, there are certain variables in each one of those scenarios that make each case different, but this shit happens none the less.

The frequency of these types of incidents is irrelevant. The fact that it is even possible is what makes me edgy. As jumpy as most cops are, I'd be pretty certain that all of them have the potential to wrongfully shoot someone whether on purpose or not and whether it was justified or not.

i was just using ia as a reference to prove a point. the original post in this thread said all cops need to be lined up and killed.....so just becuase this vid hits the interweb now all cops deserve to die???? its fucking idiotic for ppl to think that way. i never said it does nto happen...but it hapens far less than the jackass made it sound. the possibility of it happening make you edgy huh.....i hate to break it to you bro but there is a possiblity that you could do something like that...i could possibly do it. you could possible die in a firey car crash tonight but that does not mean we need to be killed or that cars need to be banned......

and for the record...not all cops are bad..i said and i will stand by it. if you are doing nothing wrong then you would not be in a situation to where can get shot like that guy did. let me guess....all you ppl on here that hate the cops and want them dead are the same ppl that would run from the cops because yougot some weed int he car...or maybe you are involved in other crimes. i have been pulled over numerous times and have never once had a gun pulled on me, its no accident that it happened that way. these jackasses run from the cops and are suprised to get shot? wtf kinda logic is that? i can go on for days about how this shit pisses me off. just like that fucktard in atl that got paralyzed becuase a cop did a p.i.t. manuever on him and he tried to sue the cop...fuck him. dont run from the cops and shit dont happen to you.

japan4racing
05-20-2007, 02:11 PM
#1, he was the passenger of the car, not the driver. He couldnt just pull over...

#2, the cops told him to get up, he said "OK Im gonna get up," then they shot him 3 times.

ill tell you how i would justify it. i would have laid there untill the cuffed me and picked me up and threw me in the car. i dont know if you have everhad a gun on you before but its a sobering expereince. i had a gun pulled on me by some fake ass wannabe gang member in macon. if a cop puts a gun on me im laying there with my hands and feet out untill they cuf me and toss me in the car. im not making any moves that could propt the cop to shoot. this is common sense ppl.....

GSRteg®
05-20-2007, 02:37 PM
Man If I was him after the hospital and recovery I get my military buddies and show him. Yea, show him how we do it in Middle East lol. Some police officers get too triger happy.:yes:

dwnsthGABOY
05-20-2007, 02:42 PM
i was just using ia as a reference to prove a point. the original post in this thread said all cops need to be lined up and killed.....so just becuase this vid hits the interweb now all cops deserve to die???? its fucking idiotic for ppl to think that way. i never said it does nto happen...but it hapens far less than the jackass made it sound. the possibility of it happening make you edgy huh.....i hate to break it to you bro but there is a possiblity that you could do something like that...i could possibly do it. you could possible die in a firey car crash tonight but that does not mean we need to be killed or that cars need to be banned......

A possibility that I could do what? A possibility that I could get pulled over and be shot by a cop. The point ur trying to make is somewhat fuzzy.

japan4racing
05-20-2007, 02:46 PM
im saying there is a possibity that you could shoot someone if you were in the same position...there is a possibility that alot of shit can happen. you should not be scared of possibilitys...you will be scared for your whole life. bottom line is that this thread is just stupid. all cops should not die...cops are a needed part of our society. to say that they all should die is stupid

skillzilla
05-20-2007, 02:47 PM
I completely agree that trouble breeds trouble, and that thinking cops should all die is retarded and immature, but lets just take this one incident for example.

Strictly based on what the video shows (which is all we CAN judge this incident upon, since adding facts or hypothesizing is not realistic in this case), I see a man laying on the floor, obviously scared and cooperating. He was the passenger in a car involved in a high-speed chase, so that coupled with the fact that 5 cops have guns drawn on him would probably make him a bit nervous.

Now, the police officer says "Get Up." To any law-abiding citizen, this means Get Up. As in stop laying on the ground and stand up. He does just that, even verbally stating "OK Im going to get up now," probably to make sure the police dont get the wrong idea. So, he starts to stand up, and the police fire on him, 3 times at point-blank range.

So, strictly based on what is seen in the video, he did EXACTLY what the police asked him to do, cooperating 100%, and got shot for doing it. I can see he did get up somewhat quickly, but I would probably blame that on him being in the military, where you are trained to follow instructions quickly and with a purpose. Still, he did not put any of the officers in harm's way, did not threaten them or voice any threats, he simply stood up when told to do so.

So, again, I ask you how is this justified? You can not say what you would do, because you are not him. He followed instructions and got shot, plain and simple.

And, here is a link to some typical use of Force guidleines, take a look:

http://www.pti.uiuc.edu/news_articles/lawonline/useofforcequide.htm

japan4racing
05-20-2007, 04:19 PM
im not disputing the fact that this cop fucked up...but all cops do not need to die....to say that was fucking retarded......as is this thread

quickdodge®
05-20-2007, 04:32 PM
for those of u tht think cops r so fuckin cool. they have way to much power. an after this shit he gets a paid leave. all cops need to be line up n killed in this same way in front of there wife and kids

Up until this post, I thought you may be an ok dude. You fooled me. I'd like ot see you in that same line up with the cops. Seriously. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
05-20-2007, 04:34 PM

You're just as stupid and moronic. But I guess by reading your screen name, you have reason to be scared of cops. Being that you're a bad ass and all. You can join Outlaw in that line up. Dumbass. Later, QD.

dwnsthGABOY
05-20-2007, 04:45 PM
You're just as stupid and moronic. But I guess by reading your screen name, you have reason to be scared of cops. Being that you're a bad ass and all. You can join Outlaw in that line up. Dumbass. Later, QD.

Oh my, my, my. What a temper we have. I'd love to know how i try to be badass, care to explain yourself on that one? But, only if you do it in a calm manner.

GSRteg®
05-20-2007, 04:47 PM
Im with you on this :yes:

quickdodge®
05-20-2007, 04:56 PM
Oh my, my, my. What a temper we have. I'd love to know how i try to be badass, care to explain yourself on that one? But, only if you do it in a calm manner.

A little presumptuous aren't you? The Net? Temper? Ok. Well, let's see you claim to be a "down south georgia boy." Bad ass. running around here talking about how all cops are jumpy and they're all out to get you. I wish they'd hurry up if they really are. You little dumbasses that wanna go around doing dumbass shit and then you wanna holler crooked cop when you get busted. The fuck sense does that make? Later, QD.

GSRteg®
05-20-2007, 05:05 PM
I would rep you QD, but ive given to much reputation in the last 24 hrs. :(

A little presumptuous aren't you? The Net? Temper? Ok. Well, let's see you claim to be a "down south georgia boy." Bad ass. running around here talking about how all cops are jumpy and they're all out to get you. I wish they'd hurry up if they really are. You little dumbasses that wanna go around doing dumbass shit and then you wanna holler crooked cop when you get busted. The fuck sense does that make? Later, QD.

babygurl
05-20-2007, 05:33 PM
OK not all cops are bad...there are some twisted fuckers who become cops who shouldnt have been allowed in the first place.

But saying all cops are bad is way too much generalizing....try again thanks

dwnsthGABOY
05-20-2007, 09:02 PM

So, I'm a bad ass b/c of my username. Gotcha. Being a "badass" has never been my intent. I'm from Stone Mountain dude.

I never said they [the pollice] were "out to get me". My perception of the police stems from my experience with the police. I don't not like the police. I'm prolly one of the few relatively young people that respect the law. I'm not arguing whether or not all cops are bad. I'm saying that it isn't impossible to be unfairly treated by the police whether ur in the wrong or not.

You're absoluetly right. Doing illegal shit and "hollering crooked cop" when you get busted doesn't make any sense. I wasn't advocating the use of this tactic.

quickdodge®
05-20-2007, 09:04 PM
So, I'm a bad ass b/c of my username. Gotcha. Being a "badass" has never been my intent. I'm from Stone Mountain dude.

I never said they [the pollice] were "out to get me". My perception of the police stems from my experience with the police. I don't not like the police. I'm prolly one of the few relatively young people that respect the law. I'm not arguing whether or not all cops are bad. I'm saying that it isn't impossible to be unfairly treated by the police whether ur in the wrong or not.

You're absoluetly right. Doing illegal shit and "hollering crooked cop" when you get busted doesn't make any sense. I wasn't advocating the use of this tactic.

Ok. I guess I misread you. My apologies, man. I just can't stand it when people think all cops suck because some do. I'll admit right with you that there a shitload of corrupt cops. But I still respect the law and if I have nothing to worry about, then I have nothing to worry about.

Again, my apologies. Later, QD.

OUTLAW
05-20-2007, 10:03 PM
yo qd dont be comin at me with no treaths cause i am not the one to play with. its easy to talk shit on a screen. all i was sayin its sick tht these pigs can shot people n noting happens to them. they got paid leave. tht bascialy a fuckin vaction. there doing a invistagtion. if tht was any of us we would be n jail. or face broadcast all over the news label as muders. but no cause its a fukin cop he get a paid vactions n u think this shit is cool.

skillzilla
05-20-2007, 10:06 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v88/skillzilla/Ownage/ricer.jpg

OUTLAW
05-20-2007, 10:08 PM
skill i am not aruging im just letin qd know im not the one.

japan4racing
05-20-2007, 10:26 PM
yo qd dont be comin at me with no treaths cause i am not the one to play with. its easy to talk shit on a screen. all i was sayin its sick tht these pigs can shot people n noting happens to them. they got paid leave. tht bascialy a fuckin vaction. there doing a invistagtion. if tht was any of us we would be n jail. or face broadcast all over the news label as muders. but no cause its a fukin cop he get a paid vactions n u think this shit is cool.

can you let him know in english next time...

dwnsthGABOY
05-20-2007, 10:48 PM
Ok. I guess I misread you. My apologies, man. I just can't stand it when people think all cops suck because some do. I'll admit right with you that there a shitload of corrupt cops. But I still respect the law and if I have nothing to worry about, then I have nothing to worry about.

Again, my apologies. Later, QD.

Apology accepted.

BuBBa DRiFT
05-20-2007, 11:46 PM

i really wish that were you in the video.

yeahright
05-21-2007, 01:07 AM
i really wish that were you in the video.

x2

quickdodge®
05-21-2007, 01:19 AM
yo qd dont be comin at me with no treaths cause i am not the one to play with.

Fuck you. And when you find that "treaths" that I came at you with, let me know.

You're not letting me know shit. You're just typing on the computer. I don't give a fuck what you post. Later, QD.

StupidBikerBoy
05-21-2007, 02:23 AM
So I guess we should just not have cops then...:rolleyes:

OUTLAW
05-21-2007, 08:09 AM
so let me get this right. u think wht this cop did was right. it was totally fair. and he deserves a paid leave from work. this guy gave his life to go fight in iraq an then to come home to the country he just faught for. n to be shot be some trigger happy cop. n this sits cool with u. in im the one tht should be shot. will speakin from someone who has been to iraq n gave me life. not just sit my coward ass here home n the usa, like u 2. i have no respect for cops none. they didnt nor never will face the type of shit i and my friends faced n iraq. so this shit is not cool. cops should be dealt with like normal people. u kill a unarmed person who posses no treath u go to prison end of storie. if i did this shit n iraq i would be a levnworth for life[QUOTE=yeahright]x2[/QUOTE ]

quickdodge®
05-21-2007, 08:29 AM
So let ME get this right:

You think that every single cop is bad and crooked just because some are? Don't try to deny it because you've posted it numerous times. I'd would really hate to have your thought processes as my own. Because using your rationale, if I went and ate a banana and it was spoiled, I'm never going to eat a banana again because they'll all be spoiled. How stupid can you really be?

How do you know what I've done with my life? What background check have you done on me to see whether or not I've "just sit my coward ass here home n the usa?" Are you sure that's what I've done? How stupid can you really be? Part II.

Do you know how many cops are ex-military? You wouldn't even be close. And your pathetic comment about what they do and do not face? More idiocy spewed from your fingertips. How long were you in Iraq? Or overseas? I'm willing to bet not 5, 10 or 15 years. So how long did you have to "face the type of shit" you and your "friends faced n iraq?" Did you know, every single day, what you were going to come up against? No. Hmmm. Sounds an awful lot like what cops endure. Only they "don't know what they were going to come up against" for 15-020+ years. How stupid an you really be? The Final Chapter.

Do I think what that cop did was right? No. I never said that. Do I think all cops are great? No. I never said that, either. But I'm not so stupid and naive as to think that all cops are deserve disrespect because of the bad ones. And again, your place in the shooting line up is still there. Later, QD.

japan4racing
05-21-2007, 02:24 PM
i have not been to iraq but i sure as hell have been keeping planes flying for the airforce for the past 3.5 years.

and dude..seriously speak some fucking english...they must be letting anyone in the military. if you talk anything like you type i feel for anyone on the receiving end of a conversation with you

skillzilla
05-21-2007, 05:06 PM
Do I think what that cop did was right? No. I never said that. Do I think all cops are great? No. I never said that, either. But I'm not so stupid and naive as to think that all cops are deserve disrespect because of the bad ones.

Exactry.

madhatch
05-21-2007, 08:46 PM
he told the cops he was getting up, you done tell the cops anything... we also didnt see the entire video and couldnt make out anything on my end.....

until its proven to me I vote for the cops, even as a service member...
with all the flippin punks out there I would shoot before taking a chance of getting shot, (thats why I am not a cop.

madhatch
05-21-2007, 08:47 PM
oh and I have been to IRAQ

Kyle
05-21-2007, 09:18 PM
all cops need to be line up n killed in this same way in front of there wife and kids

GTFO. Think about a day without law enforcement. How do you think that would work out? People gettting robbed at gun point all the time. Is that ideal for you?

Cops may abuse their power or the may do things that are wrong. But that is no grounds for saying we need to eliminate law enforcement. What kind of elementary thought process is that?

rolling_trip
05-21-2007, 09:34 PM
I guess since these two guys below wore a badge, that they deserved their fate? I guess, my point is that the thread starter is an idiot. I do think that that the officer that opened fire should be in court, being held accountable for his actions. But his mistake doesn't mean that ever other officer is just like him.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime_file/2007/03/19/2007-03-19_tearful_tribute_to_village_saint.html

When a fellow auxiliary cop underwent chemotherapy, Nicholas Pekearo shaved his head in a show of solidarity. The gesture, which supervisors say exemplified Pekearo's generosity, brightened the mood of the other officer and helped him deal with his fight against cancer.

Pekearo once again demonstrated his commitment to his fellow officers and the public they serve Wednesday when a madman opened fire in Greenwich Village.

Exhibiting unquestionable heroism, Pekearo's actions will forever cement him and Eugene Marshalik, the auxiliary cop who died alongside him, in the minds of their brethren and among the residents of the neighborhood where Pekearo was born.

"Although they both lost their lives, they helped us stop what could well have been far greater bloodshed," Mayor Bloomberg said at Pekearo's funeral yesterday. "Make no mistake about it. They saved lives."

BuBBa DRiFT
05-21-2007, 11:36 PM
doing laundry on a base in iraq is not heroic.

quickdodge®
05-22-2007, 07:24 AM
I think this dude gets the point. He hasn't posted again since I "laid down the law," so to speak. Later, QD.

OUTLAW
05-22-2007, 07:47 AM
I have not said anything, because on like you I have a life. I dont sit my fat ass in front of my comp all day.Hey to you it might be cool having cops killing your family members in getting away with it. Hey if it fits you more power to you. I personally dont like cops. An i am right when i say they have never faced the shit i did in Iraq. They never have to deal with sucide bombers, ied( improvise explosive device). At least when they get a call they know what there going into. When me an my men left our base to clear house and look for insurgents, every day we got attack. So please dont come with that shit that cops face the same or worst than we do in a actuall war zone.
)
I think this dude gets the point. He hasn't posted again since I "laid down the law," so to speak. Later, QD.

AnthonyF
05-22-2007, 08:02 AM
the duputy was on PAID LEAVE? wtf? how about fired, fined, jailed! wtf? Poor guy was just doing what he said and for everything he did for his country and he gets this shit.

quickdodge®
05-22-2007, 08:05 AM
You are, by far, the most ignorant, stupid, idiot I have come across on IA in a while. Are you serious or just kidding because no one can really be this stupid.

because on like you I have a life.

I think the word you're looking for is unlike, tough guy. I can only imagine that "life" you have:

*wakes up*
"Hmmm. Damn. My homey got caught doing 100 in a 45. Goddamn police sucks. They didn't have any reason to pull him over. Fuck them."
*eats breakfast*
"Why the fuck did them cops go and bust that meth lab? They weren't doin shit wrong"
8lunch*
"Motherfuckin police did an ambush on that dude. Just because he killed 17 people, they had no right doing that."

Hey to you it might be cool having cops killing your family members in getting away with it. Hey if it fits you more power to you.

Way to NOT read my posts and just continue on with your incessant babble. Stupid.

An i am right when i say they have never faced the shit i did in Iraq. They never have to deal with sucide bombers, ied( improvise explosive device).

You are right that they don't face what you face in Iraq. That's the ONLY thing you're right on.

At least when they get a call they know what there going into.

STUPID!

You really are, aren't you? Just because they clock a car doing 70 in a 55 and go to pull it over, doesn't mean they know what they're getting into. DO they know if the driver or someone else in the car has a gun? Or they just killed someone and are desperate? You're as moronic as I'm saying you are if you do think that.

So please dont come with that shit that cops face the same or worst than we do in a actuall war zone.
)

Just shut the fuck up. You know you're fighting a losing battle. You're just afraid to admit it. You know your thinking is warped and invalid. Just like you are and probably your life. I guess you think I'm going to be soft on you because you "fought for my country." Fuck that. I don't care. There probably a lot of dumbasses over there. Just because you did so, doesn't make you any smarter. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
05-22-2007, 08:07 AM
the duputy was on PAID LEAVE? wtf? how about fired, fined, jailed! wtf? Poor guy was just doing what he said and for everything he did for his country and he gets this shit.

It's called P-R-O-C-E-D-U-R-E. Later, QD.

OUTLAW
05-22-2007, 08:09 AM
thank you trymy4 at least someone here sees my fuckin point.

quickdodge®
05-22-2007, 08:10 AM
thank you trymy4 at least someone here sees my fuckin point.

If you knew how to read and not just assume what I'm typing. Later, QD.

OUTLAW
05-22-2007, 08:12 AM
man fuck procedure, this shit if murder end of story. wht fuckin invistigation do u need. he shot the man point blank range with not one but three shots. an the reason im so heated about this topic. is tht yes he was a fellow brother in arms. so is affects me personaly. he did excatly wht they said an he got shot for it. qd i could give two fucks about u or wht u think of me. ur bitch ass wont even last a week in iraq ull be cried i wanna go home i miss my mommy u bitch ass
It's called P-R-O-C-E-D-U-R-E. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
05-22-2007, 08:20 AM
Here you go, once and for all. I will dumb this down to your level so that you may finally understand what I'm saying:

I agree(meaning that I am on your side) with you(Outlaw) on some cops(this one included) being corrupt(this means they are not nice people).

qd i could give two fucks about u or wht u think of me.

Yes you could or you wouldn't defend your worthless, twisted way of thinking.

ur bitch ass wont even last a week in iraq ull be cried i wanna go home i miss my mommy u bitch ass

There you go assuming things about me when you have no knowledge about my past. You're not really worth shit just because you went to Iraq. It doesn't make me think any different than you. It doesn't make you a badass. It obviously doesn't make you smart by reading your bullshit. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
05-22-2007, 08:22 AM
I wish I could find the right pictures for you so that you could truly understand since reading is far beyond what you're used to. But I guess I'll just leave it at the fact that I hope the first bullet in that police line up strikes you. Later, QD.

skillzilla
05-22-2007, 10:26 AM
FYI, the victim did not dide AFAIK. So this isnt murder. It is a sppoked ass cop that got trigger happy when someone stood up too quickly. I agree he shoudl be fired/jailed/etc, but QD is right, they can not fire someone based on suspicion. There has to be an investigation first, and they can not suspend a cop before the investigation shows probable cause to do so. In this case, the victim could have had a weapon that wasnt shown in the video. The point is, we dont know, and that is why there is an investigation.

he told the cops he was getting up, you done tell the cops anything... we also didnt see the entire video and couldnt make out anything on my end.....

until its proven to me I vote for the cops, even as a service member...
with all the flippin punks out there I would shoot before taking a chance of getting shot, (thats why I am not a cop.

This is just retarded. That is not how being a Police officer works.

cpa ric
05-22-2007, 12:23 PM
Jeez, this story is still around? That deputy was fired, last account I heard. He is also being charged for it. He lied to his supervisor when he was questioned about the shooting. He told the guy to get up, the guy got up, and the scoundrel shot him. Then, he lied about the events, and the video is what proved him wrong.

quickdodge®
05-22-2007, 12:45 PM
This chump got fucked again and decided to back off and let real be real. Later, QD.

spacelion
05-22-2007, 01:05 PM
I wouldn't say that all cops gotta die, but the corrupt ones should definitely be dealt with. The video proves it. It was pretty sickening to watch that.

Jaimecbr900
05-22-2007, 01:11 PM
Outlaw you're a douche and in dire need of "Hooked on phonics".

You pretend to know something just because you did what YOU SIGNED UP VOLUNTARILY TO DO? Good job. Thanks for enlisting and doing your job. But you are a disgrace to your brethren talking like you have no class. I'm sure there are many former and current servicemen that will agree with me on that. You have no common sense at all.

You want to bypass Police dept. procedure, bypass Gov't procedure, bypass due process, bypass laws, bypass common sense and go straight to "he murdered that guy". You sir are certainly NOT the sharpest tool in the shed.

I hope they pull you out of your car one day, just for giggles and because according to you they're assholes, and merely beat the hell out of you, throw you in the back of a squad car, take you straight to jail, bypass bail, bypass court, and merely throw you in the State Pen indefinetly......just because according to you THEY CAN..... :rolleyes:

I bet you'd be all crying in your beer then because YOU didn't get a chance to prove yourself or give anyone a chance to defend you or were labeled w/o even as much a trial. Sound stupid? Not as stupid as your blanket statement that all cops are bad. THAT is far more stupid than this scenario.

He got paid administrative leave because THAT is PROCEDURE while someone is being investigated. It is afforded to EVERY police officer and public servant. You can NOT take away someone's livelihood and income on an ACCUSATION, which no matter what the video shows is in fact all you have UNTIL he goes to court and is PROVEN GUILTY. Were you not awake in your Civics class for that part? Did they not teach you boys over in Iraq that you're also fighting to UPHOLD our CONSTITUTION and LAWS of the good ole U.S.A??? What would happen if you were accused of doing something you didn't do, yet your employer automatically took their side and fired you? Would that be fair in your world? Then why would you expect the Police force to be any different. It surprises me that a serviceman like yourself would not be familiar with that little thing called the CONSTITUTION which ENTITLES all of us to be innocent UNTIL proven guilty. You pretend to bypass all that and go straight to jail, do not collect $200. Right? You aren't the brightest star in the sky, are you?

BTW, you have no clue what police officers face every day for a mere $30-40k/yr. They get spit on, puked on, have to fight drunks that don't want to go to jail, chase idiots that are full of liquid courage, get shot at, put up with shitty hours, get cursed out regularly, have to put up with beaurocracy within their dept, see death on a regular basis, see unnecessary death on a regular basis, have to deliver bad news to unsuspecting people, have to act as a counselor to way ward youth and adults alike, and have the highest suicide rate AND divorce rate of any profession on the face of the planet......yet you have the balls to say that they're all bad......you sir are a fool of Titanic proportions. I hope some day you don't need a police officer to come to YOUR rescue. I wish we could tattoo this thread on your forehead as a permanent reminder to someone who comes to your aid what you really think of them. Wouldn't you feel stupid then? Probably not. :rolleyes:

quickdodge®
05-22-2007, 01:12 PM
I wouldn't say that all cops gotta die, but the corrupt ones should definitely be dealt with. The video proves it. It was pretty sickening to watch that.

DING! DING!! DING!!!

Along with JaimeCBR, we have another rational thinker in here.

Common sense = Too many to name
Failure = OUTLAW

Later, QD.

quickdodge®
05-22-2007, 01:21 PM
BTW, you have no clue what police officers face every day for a mere $30-40k/yr.

I don't know if you read the entire thread and caught my posts or if you did like me and go straight to the attack, but I tried that valid, sense-inducing line on him myself. Seems this character thinks that if you don't go up against insurgents everyday that your life is not threatened. He did this for probably 2-3, maybe 4 years? Cops are out there 10, 15-20+ years. They don't who they're pulling over. They don't know whose door they are knocking on. I'm not downplaying anything he went through in Iraq and the danger, but to think he/soldiers over there are the only people that have that fear is just inane. Later, QD.

Jaimecbr900
05-22-2007, 01:26 PM
I see him. Guess he's reading.

Yo, man....if you don't move your lips when you're reading to yourself....you'll read faster...... :lmfao:

quickdodge®
05-22-2007, 01:33 PM
Jaime, she's trying to promote her "common sense" here now:

LINK!!! (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120825)

LINK!!! (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120826)

Fucking.....I don't know..lolol. Later, QD.

Jaimecbr900
05-22-2007, 01:42 PM
Jaime, she's trying to promote her "common sense" here now:

LINK!!! (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120825)

LINK!!! (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120826)

Fucking.....I don't know..lolol. Later, QD.

He's a retard. :screwy:

NAG2I
05-22-2007, 05:38 PM
i agree that not all cops should die... obviously, that shit is just messed up.
i know not all cops are bad dudes..
but personally
i have never had a good experience with them.
all the cops that i have ran into in my experiences have not been very cool guys...
at all.
but i still am not saying that they are all bad.