PDA

View Full Version : How do I enter formulas into this calculator

Brut
07-03-2005, 10:41 PM
I just bought this graphing calculator. I have TI-89 Titanium my professor Mr.Abdullatif told me that I am able to enter formuals in it so I can do the problems quicker. This is an example I want the calculator to make like x+2y=-10 into slope intercept form. But no where in the manual says how to do that. I am just wondering if anyone on here knows how to do it. Because I didn't spend 150 dollars on a damn clauclator for nothing.

Also if this thread doesn't belong here if one of the mods would move it to some where else where its exposed to be I would apperciate it.

I changed the equation.

Brett
07-03-2005, 10:43 PM
Enter this formula and you should be good to go

2y+3x-24=0 into slope intercept form

:D

flysi00
07-03-2005, 11:21 PM
Enter this formula and you should be good to go

2y+3x-24=0 into slope intercept form

:D

damn old man still knows math lol

RandomGuy
07-04-2005, 01:35 AM
damn old man still knows math lol
no he just knows how to do it all manually... i dont think they had calculators in his day....

lol jk

Brett
07-04-2005, 08:09 AM
Hell both of you are wrong!! HA HA HA

I cant use a calculator, cause we didnt have them in my days ( ha ha funny ) and I always have sucked at math :tongue:

HEATON
07-04-2005, 10:11 AM
Umm i do know (think) you have to set your X's and Y's seperatly, (you dont enter them on the same screen) look for like your FUNCtion button and go with that. Hoped I helped any....y=-2/x-5 so the graph would be set at -5 then count down 2 and over to the right 1 for your slope.....WOW only a year outta school and i barely if any rem that shit.

flysi00
07-04-2005, 04:23 PM
Hell both of you are wrong!! HA HA HA

I cant use a calculator, cause we didnt have them in my days ( ha ha funny ) and I always have sucked at math :tongue:

damn maybe old man does suck