PDA

View Full Version : Who is Fred Sanford?

Ltdnismorace
05-19-2007, 02:10 AM
Who wants to throw some money down on which Moderator/Admin is in control of Fred Sanford and his QD like rep points, only in the negatives? I am willing to bet his cheek and chong buddy is one too. Anyone?

My money is on Nemesis and QD.

~GILLEY~
05-19-2007, 02:23 AM
im with you on that one they sound like the same person both came on here talking mad shit

TIGERJC
05-19-2007, 02:25 AM
Who wants to throw some money down on which Moderator/Admin is in control of Fred Sanford and his QD like rep points, only in the negatives? I am willing to bet his cheek and chong buddy is one too. Anyone?

who are u?????????????:thinking:

Ltdnismorace
05-19-2007, 02:43 AM
who are u?????????????:thinking:

Duke, nice to meet yah............ and you are?

GSRtegŪ
05-19-2007, 08:38 AM
Yes, that is the 50,000 question who is he?

BTLFED
05-19-2007, 08:41 AM
I know who Fred Sandford is. No, its not either one of them, and I am not telling you who he is. I don't care who Ch0ng is, and I am REALLY tired of these fake screen names. There was a rule that we had talked about before about banning people with aliases on here a while ago.....I wonder if I can make that happen.....I have the power......

The Yousef
05-19-2007, 09:20 AM
I know who Fred Sandford is. No, its not either one of them, and I am not telling you who he is. I don't care who Ch0ng is, and I am REALLY tired of these fake screen names. There was a rule that we had talked about before about banning people with aliases on here a while ago.....I wonder if I can make that happen.....I have the power......

DO IT!

koukis14
05-19-2007, 09:22 AM
Yousef I love the Top Gear avatar. Reps if I can.

koukis14
05-19-2007, 09:23 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The Yousef again.

Can't

The Yousef
05-19-2007, 09:28 AM
Yousef I love the Top Gear avatar. Reps if I can.

:D :goodjob:

Fred Sanford
05-19-2007, 10:52 AM

I am neither, but your post begs the bigger question. Why are you so interested in who I am? Do you have an e-crush on me? Sadly, I can foresee you trying to push your faggotry upon me by PM'ing me a note like this:
http://i16.tinypic.com/4z20ayq.jpg

"B"
05-19-2007, 11:01 AM

The answer to your question is neither. Fred is an actual person. Most of the shit is says is bullshit, but he is an actual person.

Ltdnismorace
05-19-2007, 12:47 PM
I am neither, but your post begs the bigger question. Why are you so interested in who I am? Do you have an e-crush on me? Sadly, I can foresee you trying to push your faggotry upon me by PM'ing me a note like this:
http://i16.tinypic.com/4z20ayq.jpg

haha, now that is some funny shit. I'd give you positive reps, but it wouldn't help one god damn bit haha

Echonova
05-19-2007, 12:54 PM
If I were a betting man I would say Speedmonkey. Given the level of dislike Fred has said against Admin. Anyway is doesn't matter. While Fred is an asshole, he is an articulate one. I like him.

Fred Sanford
05-19-2007, 01:14 PM
If I were a betting man I would say Speedmonkey. Given the level of dislike Fred has said against Admin. Anyway is doesn't matter. While Fred is an asshole, he is an articulate one. I like him.
I actually have no disdain for the admins of this site. There are 1 or 2 who are obvious faggots with small dicks, but the majority are of no bother to me. On the same note, I don't plan to give them sloppy wet handjobs with a side of ass-to-nose, like some members.

Echonova
05-19-2007, 01:22 PM
I actually have no disdain for the admins of this site. There are 1 or 2 who are obvious faggots with small dicks, but the majority are of no bother to me. On the same note, I don't plan to give them sloppy wet handjobs with a side of ass-to-nose, like some members.

Well then I stand corrected about the admin thing, however ^^^^ proves my other point. You are articulate.:D

Ltdnismorace
05-19-2007, 01:33 PM
Well then I stand corrected about the admin thing, however ^^^^ proves my other point. You are articulate.:D

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:LIRL

GSRtegŪ
05-19-2007, 01:41 PM
LOL:lmfao: :goodjob:

GSRtegŪ
05-19-2007, 01:48 PM
Just of curiosity Fred Sanford how many NEG Reps do you have?

OneSlow5pt0
05-19-2007, 02:48 PM
alot

cactusEG
05-19-2007, 02:52 PM

DO it.. ban that nigga

hydroshutter
05-19-2007, 05:45 PM

:ninja::no:

cactusEG
05-19-2007, 06:12 PM

ur fred sanford..

Fred Sanford
05-19-2007, 07:19 PM
Just of curiosity Fred Sanford how many NEG Reps do you have? -2000 points total Latest Reputation Received

Nemesis
05-19-2007, 07:34 PM
Shut up man, it isnt me. I havent had time for that junk lately.

"B"
05-19-2007, 08:06 PM
:ninja::no:

:yes: :ninja: