PDA

View Full Version : I know this is a forum but,

Friggintitsman
05-18-2007, 08:13 PM
You fucktards can't spell for shit. I understand this is Georgia and English is the secondary language and all, but try this on for size.

Step 1: Download firefox

Step 2: Get spell check plug-in

Step 3: ... ah fuck it ... just kill yourselves

OneSlow5pt0
05-18-2007, 08:16 PM
i cant help it im still in the GA school system

Friggintitsman
05-18-2007, 08:17 PM
i cant help it im still in the GA school system

You know Brandon?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=12069407

Ok here is what you do.

Follow step 3

xLSTONEx
05-18-2007, 08:20 PM
how the fuck do you get the spell check plug in, I can't ever find it.

Benefit
05-18-2007, 08:21 PM
im sorry

BTLFED
05-18-2007, 08:28 PM
You fucktards can't spell for shit. I understand this is Georgia and English is the secondary language and all, but try this on for size.

:rly:

Friggintitsman
05-18-2007, 08:28 PM
how the fuck do you get the spell check plug in, I can't ever find it.

Task bar

Tools

plug-ins or Add-ons in firefox

Friggintitsman
05-18-2007, 08:29 PM
:rly:

Fail

BTLFED
05-18-2007, 08:34 PM
I think the only reason you don't make spelling mistakes is because you have that plug in. Anyone who makes a lame ass thread like this that has been reposted over and over again has to be a retard.

And no, I don't have the plug in. There is this thing I have...it's called a brain. You should see what all the hype's about. :slap:

Benefit
05-18-2007, 08:37 PM
btlfed your sig is offending me :(

Friggintitsman
05-18-2007, 08:40 PM
I think the only reason you don't make spelling mistakes is because you have that plug in. Anyone who makes a lame ass thread like this that has been reposted over and over again has to be a retard.

And no, I don't have the plug in. There is this thing I have...it's called a brain. You should see what all the hype's about. :slap:

I'm really glad you cleared this up for me. You are quite the witty lil fella aren't you? You have a bright future ahead of you after high school.

You will finally be able to move out of your parents basement in which you may get into a nice college. Better yet you can always follow suit of your forefathers and collect government cheese for the rest of your life.

Either way I'm sure you will get ahead in life. You're going places.

BTLFED
05-18-2007, 08:40 PM
btlfed your sig is offending me :(

I didn't say it. I thought it was funny. Whats even more funny is the fact that Halfbaked's roommate, xLSTONEx now owns a 240. :lmfao:

JDM onlyy
05-18-2007, 08:43 PM

Yeah, you don't need a spell check to correctly type in english. You need a brain. It would probably be better for you in the long run. I don't know, thats just my opinion. Lol.

Friggintitsman
05-18-2007, 08:45 PM
Yeah, you don't need a spell check to correctly type in english. You need a brain. It would probably be better for you in the long run. I don't know, thats just my opinion. Lol.

Yes some do need spell check.

Sorry but if I can't understand WTF you are talking about due to bad grammer and spelling GTFO

BTLFED
05-18-2007, 08:46 PM
I'm really glad you cleared this up for me. You are quite the witty lil fella aren't you? You have a bright future ahead of you after high school.

You will finally be able to move out of your parents basement in which you may get into a nice college. Better yet you can always follow suit of your forefathers and collect government cheese for the rest of your life.

Either way I'm sure you will get ahead in life. You're going places.

After high school? I'm older than you according to your profile. :rolleyes:

The rest of that is so moronic and retarded that I am not even going to respond to it. You are truly an idiot.

Friggintitsman
05-18-2007, 08:49 PM
After high school? I'm older than you according to your profile. :rolleyes:

The rest of that is so moronic and retarded that I am not even going to respond to it. You are truly an idiot.

Wow you are older than I am.

Then why are you such a retard? I guess all those years under your belt you still have yet to amount to something.

BTLFED
05-18-2007, 08:51 PM

Then why are you such a retard? I guess all those years under your belt you still have yet to amount to something.

I'm the retard? I didn't make this thread, stupid. Do you have to resort to throwing my insults back at me because you can't think of your own?

Friggintitsman
05-18-2007, 08:53 PM
Do you have to resort to throwing my insults back at me because you can't think of your own?

Not really I got plenty,

Where would you like to start?

Friggintitsman
05-18-2007, 08:58 PM
Anyone else want to comment?

Tracy
05-18-2007, 09:03 PM
repost X 39040274265

BTLFED
05-18-2007, 09:08 PM
Anyone else want to comment?

Probably not, because NO ONE CARES. You mean nothing on here. I'm not even in the mood to talk anymore shit to you because it's not worth it. I feel bad talking down to "special" people.

cactusEG
05-18-2007, 09:10 PM

?QUE

Friggintitsman
05-18-2007, 09:12 PM
Probably not, because NO ONE CARES. You mean nothing on here. I'm not even in the mood to talk anymore shit to you because it's not worth it. I feel bad talking down to "special" people.

Bwahah and yet you keep coming back. Dude take your chips and leave fool.

I guess I have to have as many posts as you to "mean something" on here. I love fucking with pukes like you. You always make shitty comebacks that only further prove my point of how much of a dumbass you are.

Julio
05-18-2007, 09:12 PM
As long as I know how to count.. who gives a fuc* about spelling.

This shit is not a resume...

Friggintitsman
05-18-2007, 09:16 PM
As long as I know how to count.. who gives a fuc* about spelling.

This shit is not a resume...

Point is I was just making an attempt at reading a thread and lost interest due to above spelling and grammer.

BTLFED
05-18-2007, 09:17 PM
Bwahah and yet you keep coming back. Dude take your chips and leave fool.

I guess I have to have as many posts as you to "mean something" on here. I love fucking with pukes like you. You always make shitty comebacks that only further prove my point of how much of a dumbass you are.

I'm the dumbass? Because you mean less to me than a turd in the yard you think you are better? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!! You are pathetic, and not even worth my time. My ownages are legend on here. You aren't worthy enough to be one of my victims. You better ask somebody.

Asshole
05-18-2007, 09:27 PM
Seems the original poster has issues only he and, well....no one else cares about........ This guy has as much wit as Lil Jon has good lyrics........ Thus making the art of abortion and safe sex all the more better........... Planned Parenthood and Free Clinics were designed around keeping people of his caliber from being in constant rotation. ..........so just take this advice, soul afagman, shut the fuck up and assassinate your membership on IA........

Friggintitsman
05-18-2007, 09:28 PM
I'm the dumbass? Because you mean less to me than a turd in the yard you think you are better? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!! You are pathetic, and not even worth my time. My ownages are legend on here. You aren't worthy enough to be one of my victims. You better ask somebody.

Once again you come back to "not waste your time with me'.

Oh so we are going on reputation then are we?
Seriously dude if you have to prove yourself to a bunch of 15 year old ricers you really need to get out more often.
I'm sure it's easy to look like a hero when you are pushing 30 and you still hang out with people half your age talking about how cool you are becuase you have a car and are a AI legend.

Please you aren't a legend.

Friggintitsman
05-18-2007, 09:28 PM
Seems the original poster has issues only he and, well....no one else cares about........ This guy has as much wit as Lil Jon has good lyrics........ Thus making the art of abortion and safe sex all the more better........... Planned Parenthood and Free Clinics were designed around keeping people of his caliber from being in constant rotation. ..........so just take this advice, soul afagman, shut the fuck up and assassinate your membership on IA........

Holy shit I was hoping you would show up tonight.

Back for more eh?

Didn't get enough of getting your ass PWNT a while back?

quickdodge®
05-18-2007, 09:31 PM
Damn, I'd love to see where Asshole was owned. That dude, although not the greatest, is kind of funny. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
05-18-2007, 09:32 PM
AI legend.

It's IA.

Please you aren't a legend.

I will disagree. Later, QD.

Friggintitsman
05-18-2007, 09:34 PM
Damn, I'd love to see where Asshole was owned. That dude, although not the greatest, is kind of funny. Later, QD.

The thread was deleted.

It was called

I see some faggots in here...

Friggintitsman
05-18-2007, 09:35 PM
It's IA.

I will disagree. Later, QD.

I'm sure that will look great on his resume.

Plus why the fuck to I care? That dude ain't shit to me.

Asshole
05-18-2007, 09:37 PM
PWNT

damn...for someone who came on here just complain about spelling and grammar you sure did fuck yourself up.....fuckin dummbass..........listen here tinkerbell, i think you need to take your jolly ass back to never never land and shut your poop chute....you know never never land..thats the place where you'll never never land a bitch...peter fuckin pansy....only thing "pwnt" was you, by your own goddamn hand when you tried to slam your salami and ended up puttin your own hand asleep....how the fuck bad is that.......nancy numbnuts........get the fuck out....

Asshole
05-18-2007, 09:43 PM
The thread was deleted.

It was called

I see some faggots in here...

of course it was deleted......you prolly called the admin on his hotline cuz you were tired as hell of being picked on...reminding me of that little boy in A Christmas Story........but instead of puttin your fuckin eye out, why don't you just put your whole fuckin self out......so, Paul Pushupinhim, the fuck you wanna do now.......the balls in your court now faggot johnson...

Friggintitsman
05-18-2007, 09:43 PM
damn...for someone who came on here just complain about spelling and grammar you sure did fuck yourself up.....fuckin dummbass..........listen here tinkerbell, i think you need to take your jolly ass back to never never land and shut your poop chute....you know never never land..thats the place where you'll never never land a bitch...peter fuckin pansy....only thing "pwnt" was you, by your own goddamn hand when you tried to slam your salami and ended up puttin your own hand asleep....how the fuck bad is that.......nancy numbnuts........get the fuck out....

Not bad

Did you read this in the toilet stall down at the truck stop while sitting at your glory hole gettting your butt pumped out? Or maybe it was tattooed on your daddy's groin and the words are forever imbedded into your mind from seeing it go back and forth in front of your eyes all the time.

Friggintitsman
05-18-2007, 09:44 PM
of course it was deleted......you prolly called the admin on his hotline cuz you were tired as hell of being picked on...reminding me of that little boy in A Christmas Story........but instead of puttin your fuckin eye out, why don't you just put your whole fuckin self out......so, Paul Pushupinhim, the fuck you wanna do now.......the balls in your court now faggot johnson...

QD was right

You are a pretty funny guy.

Asshole
05-18-2007, 09:49 PM
Not bad

Did you read this in the toilet stall down at the truck stop while sitting at your glory hole gettting your butt pumped out? Or maybe it was tattooed on your daddy's groin and the words are forever imbedded into your mind from seeing it go back and forth in front of your eyes all the time.

now you're just reaching around for somethin..............my bad, that should remind you of last night and your date.....remember that??? motherfucker got mad cuzz you forgot to give him the reach around..........and you wanna try that with me...........forget that shit, sammy sackholder, I aint with that gay shit..........you keep that bewtween you and him..........i was gonna ask which of you was the dude in your relationship, but with your slip showing, i guess my question's answered.....

Magnus213
05-18-2007, 09:54 PM
Point is I was just making an attempt at reading a thread and lost interest due to above spelling and grammer.
*grammar.

Friggintitsman
05-18-2007, 09:54 PM
now you're just reaching around for somethin..............my bad, that should remind you of last night and your date.....remember that??? motherfucker got mad cuzz you forgot to give him the reach around..........and you wanna try that with me...........forget that shit, sammy sackholder, I aint with that gay shit..........you keep that bewtween you and him..........i was gonna ask which of you was the dude in your relationship, but with your slip showing, i guess my question's answered.....

WTF does any of this mean anyway? I guess you just say a bunch of random shit in here and these faggots eat it up huh?

Anyway when you get done down at the truck stop I will be needing that money. Also make sure you clean up in there for god sakes you do have to sleep in there you know.

I'm sure you will make someone a very fine prison bitch someday.

Friggintitsman
05-18-2007, 09:55 PM
*grammar.

Ahhh

You got me. I knew I would slip up in the excitement and someone would bust me out.

That is what I get for starting a thread like this though.

Asshole
05-18-2007, 10:02 PM
would bust me out.

familiar feeling for you, huh............mad cuzz you cant relive the glory days of you and Marty Manjam pillow fighting in your bedroom when you were but a wee tyke.............but wait.you still are a little tyke.......or is that little dyke???..........either way......your gayness is spreading rapidly through this thread and I think I may need to ride on out of here before you try some reachin around with me...........

BKgen®
05-18-2007, 10:02 PM
this thread is more worthless than tits on a bull.

Friggintitsman
05-18-2007, 10:06 PM
you still are a little tyke I may need to ride on out of here before you try some reachin around with me...........

Truth be told I just started this thread because I was bored and hoping a few lil bitches would come in here to challenge me.

Any way back to the matter at hand.

So what you are saying is you like little boys? You're not catholic are you?

Asshole
05-18-2007, 10:06 PM
this thread is more worthless than tits on a bull.

and who better to skip on in here and make that announcement than someone with authority on worthlessness............so YOU are the head of the Korean Dumbass Market..........I knew you are the head of that by seeing the dirt on your knees, carl cumster..........shut the fuck up.........when you're needed in here, you'll hear soul's ass calling you....i'm pretty sure you'll recognize the call..............

Magnus213
05-18-2007, 10:08 PM
Ahhh

You got me. I knew I would slip up in the excitement and someone would bust me out.

That is what I get for starting a thread like this though.
Happens to the best of us.

quickdodge®
05-18-2007, 10:10 PM
Happens to the best of us.

Even I fuck up. Later, QD.

BKgen®
05-18-2007, 10:10 PM
and who better to skip on in here and make that announcement than someone with authority on worthlessness............so YOU are the head of the Korean Dumbass Market..........I knew you are the head of that by seeing the dirt on your knees, carl cumster..........shut the fuck up.........when you're needed in here, you'll hear soul's ass calling you....i'm pretty sure you'll recognize the call..............

http://premium1.uploadit.org/brandonp47//retard.gif

Asshole
05-18-2007, 10:12 PM
http://premium1.uploadit.org/brandonp47//retard.gif

niiiice...now close your myspace page and and your ass..hear cums soul..........well, my bad.............now I'm out.............

Friggintitsman
05-18-2007, 10:12 PM
Evn I fcuk up. Latur, QD.

Proper

quickdodge®
05-18-2007, 10:14 PM
Proper

No. I'm pretty sure I spelled everything right. Later, QD.

Magnus213
05-18-2007, 10:16 PM
Speaking of Georgia school systems, I finished high school today.

*attempts to make friendly diversion to foster some sense of common ground and bonding*

quickdodge®
05-18-2007, 10:18 PM

*attempts to make friendly diversion to foster some sense of common ground and bonding*

Congrats. Later, QD.

Friggintitsman
05-18-2007, 10:19 PM

Whoa high school

At least you won't be like asshole over there. 21 year old senior in high school still hitting on the freshman football team.

Magnus213
05-18-2007, 10:26 PM
Thanks, QD. My grades were good enough to get me out of finals all next week, so while the year isn't technically over I'm all but gone. Just have to go to the ceremony and shake the big man's hand...

Soulassassin, I guess my attempt at fraternal friendliness failed (nice alliteration, eh?). I can't tell if you were mocking with the "high school" thing or not, but I don't really mind if you were. What's new with you?

Friggintitsman
05-18-2007, 10:30 PM
Thanks, QD. My grades were good enough to get me out of finals all next week, so while the year isn't technically over I'm all but gone. Just have to go to the ceremony and shake the big man's hand...

Soulassassin, I guess my attempt at fraternal friendliness failed (nice alliteration, eh?). I can't tell if you were mocking with the "high school" thing or not, but I don't really mind if you were. What's new with you?

Nah I wasn't mocking you. High school is a big deal. Even bigger deal is what you do afterward though.

any idea?

Magnus213
05-18-2007, 10:31 PM
I'm going to MIT.

Friggintitsman
05-18-2007, 10:32 PM
I'm going to MIT.

Really?

I hear that is a good school. For what?

Magnus213
05-18-2007, 10:34 PM
Yessir, I plan on majoring in Mechanical Engineering and working as, hey, an automotive engineer! I'm going to join the Formula SAE team and learn a serious amount of shit over the next four years, hopefully land a job with a major manufacturer.

ironchef
05-18-2007, 10:36 PM
*grammar.Thankfully I'm not the only one to see that. The fucking idiot makes a thread about spelling and grammar, yet goes on to misspell "grammar" twice in the thread. How much douchier can you get?

Asshole
05-18-2007, 10:39 PM
Thankfully I'm not the only one to see that. The fucking idiot makes a thread about spelling and grammar, yet goes on to misspell "grammar" twice in the thread. How much douchier can you get?

that's my man throwing down.....lololololololololololol..........someone else sees dick douchebag for who she really is..........

ironchef
05-18-2007, 10:41 PM
I aim to please.....:piss:

BKgen®
05-18-2007, 10:42 PM
Thankfully I'm not the only one to see that. The fucking idiot makes a thread about spelling and grammar, yet goes on to misspell "grammar" twice in the thread. How much douchier can you get?

Not much. This queef is the king of douchebaggery. Try sitting in a class for four hours with him.

Friggintitsman
05-18-2007, 10:43 PM
Not much. This queef is the king of douchebaggery. Try sitting in a class for four hours with him.

Wait who the fuck is he so I can slap him next week

Asshole
05-18-2007, 10:47 PM
I can slap him next week

nothing for me to say.......you've ended this yourself.....you've just textually molested yourself.........

BKgen®
05-18-2007, 10:48 PM
Wait who the fuck is he so I can slap him next week

the cumguzzler that started this pointless thread, genius.

Friggintitsman
05-18-2007, 10:51 PM

Shit I thought you were talking about Ironchef.

I figured he may be one of those faggot culinary students upstairs.

Friggintitsman
05-18-2007, 10:52 PM
nothing for me to say.......you've ended this yourself.....you've just textually molested yourself.........

Hey when you want a good beating just like your daddy use to five you I go to the art institute of atlanta.

If you need and addy fucking look it you yourself.

quickdodge®
05-18-2007, 10:52 PM

AAhhh shit. Lolol. Later, QD.

Friggintitsman
05-18-2007, 10:54 PM

Self PWNT

Asshole
05-18-2007, 10:56 PM
Hey when you want a good beating just like your daddy use to five you I go to the art institute of atlanta.

You know you've just brought everything together........start a faggot thread, you talk about slappin people and you go to the Art Institute.....goddamn pickasshole, my work is done...............

Friggintitsman
05-18-2007, 10:59 PM
You know you've just brought everything together

I know I did I gave you everything you need to know to get yourself killed.

Friggintitsman
05-18-2007, 11:00 PM
You know you've just brought everything together........start a faggot thread, you talk about slappin people and you go to the Art Institute.....goddamn pickasshole, my work is done...............

I only started this thread to pick a fight.

BKgen®
05-18-2007, 11:02 PM
I only started this thread to pick a fight.

You've failed.

You've succeeded, however, at showcasing your stupidity. Congrats.

GSRteg®
05-18-2007, 11:02 PM
Hmmmm

Friggintitsman
05-18-2007, 11:03 PM
You've failed.

Speaking of which someone is getting slapped Wednesday

What can I say I was bored

Asshole
05-18-2007, 11:04 PM
Hmmmm

that's the sound of soul assassin suckin on my nuts...

Friggintitsman
05-18-2007, 11:04 PM
You've failed.

Is this payback for getting you PWNT on Sherdog?

Friggintitsman
05-18-2007, 11:06 PM
that's the sound of soul assassin suckin on my nuts...

I figured you would have killed yourself by now.

Just a suggestion

Next time you take a bath. Throw the toaster in with you.

BKgen®
05-18-2007, 11:06 PM
Is this payback for getting you PWNT on Sherdog?

Sherdog is a fucking joke. I was flamed worse by QD alone than all the guys on that pathetic forum combined.

Friggintitsman
05-18-2007, 11:08 PM
Sherdog is a fucking joke. I was flamed worse by QD alone than all the guys on that pathetic forum combined.

You probably deserved it.

Friggintitsman
05-18-2007, 11:10 PM
You know shitty thread or not this was kind of fun.

BKgen®
05-18-2007, 11:11 PM
You probably deserved it.

In retrospect, yeah... you're probably right.

quickdodge®
05-18-2007, 11:11 PM

Lolol, damn. Thanks for the props. I should join that site. Later, QD.

Friggintitsman
05-18-2007, 11:13 PM
Lolol, damn. Thanks for the props. I should join that site. Later, QD.

I have not seen your posts so I don't know. If you are good at talking shit you will fit right in.

It's an Mixed Martial Arts forum. I told KDM to join then got him flamed on there. Pm me if you want the link.

Friggintitsman
05-18-2007, 11:16 PM
Asshole did you actually give me a negative rep point?

You really are a whiny lil pussy aren't you?

BKgen®
05-18-2007, 11:21 PM
Asshole did you actually give me a negative rep point?

You really are a whiny lil pussy aren't you?

http://premium1.uploadit.org/brandonp47//gaygaygaygay3ca.gif

Friggintitsman
05-18-2007, 11:26 PM
http://premium1.uploadit.org/brandonp47//gaygaygaygay3ca.gif

You fail at life

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y182/soulassassin138/kill_yourself_2.jpg

Fred Sanford
05-19-2007, 12:29 AM

You're trying to bag on people about their spelling, yet you post the above grammatical disaster. If your above post was an actual disaster, it would be Chernobyl.

ironchef
05-19-2007, 08:45 AM
Shit I thought you were talking about Ironchef.

I figured he may be one of those faggot culinary students upstairs.You figured wrong, nutswinger. Go back to your "Art institute" and cut yourself.

Lizbiz101
05-19-2007, 08:57 AM
:gay: