PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN SHELL! LISTED ON HERE!!!

DUBSf22c
05-18-2007, 07:53 PM
Some bitch on here prolly went searching for it and stole my FUCKING civic. I was on here for sale and someone stole it.. They had to locate the fucking shop it was at and somehow lift it to the fucking flatbed.. b/c it needed wheels and drive off with it.
WTF M8

fucking bitches!
If I found out who you are me and my boy at alliance will OWN YOU :idb::goodjob::idb::goodjob::idb: Jacare's son!!! ;)

fuck that .. the whole GYM!

here is what it is http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116534

JDM onlyy
05-18-2007, 08:00 PM
sucks...hope you find them

Da_unknown
05-18-2007, 08:42 PM
that sucks

Grimm Reeper
05-18-2007, 08:58 PM
Damn

silversol
05-18-2007, 09:21 PM
not trying to be a dick so dont take it that way. but do you think someone like a property manager might have had it towed off thinking it was a junk car?

BLk92DA
05-18-2007, 09:25 PM
i use to see this shell all the time. try asking the detail folks right there if they've seen anyone towing it ect.

Sushi
05-18-2007, 10:27 PM
Also me not trying to be a dick, but who the fuck would steal a near stripped shell?

jadakid88
05-18-2007, 10:31 PM
somebody who probably needed a door,a trunk, or any of the other body, because the body was in great condition. but anyways im sorry to hear that my dude, hope you get your shit back.

GSRteg®
05-18-2007, 11:30 PM
Sorry to hear that bro

PawnShopCEO
05-19-2007, 02:22 PM
Also me not trying to be a dick, but who the fuck would steal a near stripped shell?

maybe they crushed it thinking it was scrap

twinj
05-19-2007, 02:27 PM
Damn don't say that. G/L^
:your sig is hilarous

xLSTONEx
05-19-2007, 02:42 PM
The garbage man probably took. Not because it couldn't move, but because it looks like trash. Especially the tails and the rear bumper.

jfman
05-19-2007, 04:41 PM
I have a heard time believing someone would steal a piece of shit like that with no good parts left on it. It looks like a car that thieves have already stripped lol!

DUBSf22c
05-19-2007, 07:52 PM
not trying to be a dick so dont take it that way. but do you think someone like a property manager might have had it towed off thinking it was a junk car?
No b/c the owner of the shop it was at was my fathers good friend and he owns ALKLL the building around it :) ..Oh and I have an house so yeh! ;)

DUBSf22c
05-19-2007, 07:53 PM
The garbage man probably took. Not because it couldn't move, but because it looks like trash. Especially the tails and the rear bumper.
yeh that was my ricer days I was 15-16 with car car.. now im drivng a clean STi and happier then ever

DUBSf22c
05-19-2007, 07:54 PM
The interior was copmplete in there. every bolt was packed and labeled!! The body was and chassis was GREAT! thats why!

DUBSf22c
05-19-2007, 07:55 PM
i use to see this shell all the time. try asking the detail folks right there if they've seen anyone towing it ect.
Yeh the detail shop is my fathers friends shop. He and that other place own that whole square

Extrememustang
05-19-2007, 08:05 PM
Why do u think someone on here did it? I mean did you SAY where it was located or something?

DUBSf22c
05-21-2007, 09:36 PM
Why do u think someone on here did it? I mean did you SAY where it was located or something?

I think it could be linked.. no one knew where it was.. but it wasnt like in a lock box

MachNU
05-21-2007, 10:26 PM
just to let you now...if this was in gwinnett county most likely the county had it taken away.....they are cracking down heavily on junk cars, now, so if its bene there for awhile and never moved they probably just came out and had it taken! or maybe not :dunno:

DUBSf22c
05-29-2007, 12:45 AM
just to let you now...if this was in gwinnett county most likely the county had it taken away.....they are cracking down heavily on junk cars, now, so if its bene there for awhile and never moved they probably just came out and had it taken! or maybe not :dunno:
It has been there for 2 1/2 years and the motor was in until summer last year. I think it was jsut someone who finally told someone about it and word traveled. It wasnt viewable unless you went in the back of the clean-up shop and behind/side of this body shop. My fatehrs friend owns the whole property and clen up shop and rents the rest of the buildings.. If it got hauled off the police would have already told us about that idea. But wtf would someone do with the fucking illegal shell

RiceBoy
05-29-2007, 07:30 AM
So someone will spend 100 bucks in gas for the tow truck or paying someone 80-90 to rent a tow truck, risk getting caught, to steal a 500 dollars shell...AM I MISSING SOMETHING?

DRFTR
06-01-2007, 07:35 PM
well sounds like someone did you a favor...you can do alot with an illegal shell...swap a dash and your basically good...plus i agree with riceboy...the car wasn't worth anybodies time...cut your lose and move on...its life

StupidBikerBoy
06-02-2007, 10:51 PM
someone steals his shit and he should move on? :rolleyes: I dont care someone stole Sanford & Son's truck from me, I'd be out for the MFer.:screwy:

DUBSf22c
06-04-2007, 01:22 PM
someone steals his shit and he should move on? :rolleyes: I dont care someone stole Sanford & Son's truck from me, I'd be out for the MFer.:screwy:
thank you.. I was violated. and for a stupid reason! And I just need to ignore this right DRFTR

2.0civic
06-04-2007, 01:26 PM
well sounds like someone did you a favor...you can do alot with an illegal shell...swap a dash and your basically good...plus i agree with riceboy...the car wasn't worth anybodies time...cut your lose and move on...its life
that isnt the only place vins are on hondas....so a dash swap wouldnt help you too much unless you swapped some of the other stuff (EXCLUDING motor and tranny)

an0therh22
06-05-2007, 02:43 PM
that isnt the only place vins are on hondas....so a dash swap wouldnt help you too much unless you swapped some of the other stuff (EXCLUDING motor and tranny)ive noticed when cops look for the vin they only check the dash. once that comes up clean they get lazy and dont bother to check any other vins.

preferredduck
06-05-2007, 08:43 PM
ive noticed when cops look for the vin they only check the dash. once that comes up clean they get lazy and dont bother to check any other vins.

agreed, i had a barrow county check all vins, block and tranny codes to see if my 95 civic had stolen shit in it. i don't understand with the shell, it would be very hard to get it on the road legally, im thinking parts car, or some broke ass redneck took it to a scrap yard. i hope you find out whats up. they will tow cars from shops without notice, code enforcers are a bitch, i have one come by my house once a month to see if she can bust my ass. and they have threatened to tow some cars from a friend of mines shop that were not drivable and have been sitting for a while. and hte police do not always know everything, for all they know it is in an impound lot and the dumbasses couldn't tell you. had the same problem with barrow county on my 95 civic. :2cents:

seksicarlovinchick
06-05-2007, 08:44 PM
Some bitch on here prolly went searching for it and stole my FUCKING civic. I was on here for sale and someone stole it.. They had to locate the fucking shop it was at and somehow lift it to the fucking flatbed.. b/c it needed wheels and drive off with it.
WTF M8

fucking bitches!
If I found out who you are me and my boy at alliance will OWN YOU :idb::goodjob::idb::goodjob::idb: Jacare's son!!! ;)

fuck that .. the whole GYM!

here is what it is http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116534

That sucks a lot man...sorry.

quickdodge®
06-05-2007, 08:48 PM
If I found out who you are me and my boy at alliance will OWN YOU

As with every other stolen car, that fucking sucks and I can't stand to read about this.

On the other hand, I wish people would quit posting this shit because no one is ever going to do anything to anyone. Later, QD.

cactusEG
06-05-2007, 08:54 PM
fuck dude srry to hear that.. hope u find the person and fuck them up

DUBSf22c
06-19-2007, 11:37 PM
As with every other stolen car, that fucking sucks and I can't stand to read about this.

On the other hand, I wish people would quit posting this shit because no one is ever going to do anything to anyone. Later, QD.

you would be surprised. Stuff has been resolved in the past. And it all got started from someone else answering my GF's phone! :goodjob:

eltravieso
06-20-2007, 12:32 AM
dat sucks bro