PDA

View Full Version : Only 3 more weeks until my "vacation" is over...

quickdodgeŽ
05-18-2007, 09:46 AM
Hopefully. Well, i have been out of work for a month now and I have another three weeks to go. Although it is kind of nice not having to get up and go to work, I'm bored as fuck. I can't wait to get back out on the grind. As soon as I'm cleard, I'm out. Lolol. Later, QD.

Spectic Tank
05-18-2007, 09:47 AM
Hopefully. Well, i have been out of work for a month now and I have another three weeks to go. Although it is kind of nice not having to get up and go to work, I'm bored as fuck. I can't wait to get back out on the grind. As soon as I'm cleard, I'm out. Lolol. Later, QD.

What kind of work are you gonna be doing?

AtifSajid
05-18-2007, 09:51 AM
he is going to be new head manager at the Clairemont Lounge.

quickdodgeŽ
05-18-2007, 09:57 AM
What kind of work are you gonna be doing?

I am working for a trucking company driving the big rigs. I just have to goo through some major medical issues first.

he is going to be new head manager at the Clairemont Lounge.

I've delivered enough beer there to know not go there ever again, lolol. Later,QD.

HyPer50
05-18-2007, 05:04 PM
Wow.... guess I haven't been paying attention, you aren't delivering bud's anymore? or is that the big rig company you mentioned? if so, how come you had to sit out for 2 months? Anyways, ya, enjoy the vacation lol.

quickdodgeŽ
05-18-2007, 05:08 PM
I haven't been at Budweiser since April 26. Got hired on another trucking company with a hefty raise and found out I have some pretty serious issues to take care of medically. Later, QD.

JDMmuscle
05-18-2007, 07:16 PM
I haven't been at Budweiser since April 26. Got hired on another trucking company with a hefty raise and found out I have some pretty serious issues to take care of medically. Later, QD.

Everything ok man? how serious we talking?

The Ninja
05-18-2007, 07:18 PM
E-thugeritis.

quickdodgeŽ
05-18-2007, 07:22 PM
Everything ok man? how serious we talking?

E-thugeritis.

Not quite. Later, QD.

The Ninja
05-18-2007, 07:49 PM
Was I close?

quickdodgeŽ
05-18-2007, 09:00 PM
Was I close?

You're damn near close to something, but I don't feel like getting into that now. If I want my shit aired out, I'll make sure and let you know first. Later, QD.

cactusEG
05-18-2007, 09:03 PM

fuck i have one 1yr to go till i get vaction !!!