PDA

View Full Version : Ebay sucks sometimes

EM1toEVO
05-18-2007, 07:13 AM
I am so pissed off!!!! I have been on ebay for 10 yrs with 134 perfect feedbacks. Now, some ass won my auction on ebay and is trying to screw me. He sent payment to me almost 5 days after the auction ended through paypal. Three business days later I sent out his package. Now he is filing a paypal claim against me to get his money back ($180), and my items have already been sent. I am having to provide tracking info to paypal to dispute his claim. This is all after a few emails back and forth between me and him with the situation fully explained. Btw, he can barely speak english which makes this more frustrating. He lives in Texas and says that shipping only takes 2 days from anywhere in the U.S. to get to him so he immediately files a claim. How the hell he can assume this is beyond me?! I won't be selling shit on ebay anymore. Pisses me off!!!!!!!

Ltdnismorace
05-18-2007, 07:15 AM
paypal will take careof it dude, relax

EM1toEVO
05-18-2007, 07:18 AM
I know, but this is ridiculous. I am just venting I guess.

Ltdnismorace
05-18-2007, 07:20 AM
yeah, well I got taken for 2500 dollars several years ago on ebay so I never use it anymore.

Nittanys1
05-18-2007, 07:31 AM
yeah...if you have the tracking number your fine....I too have gotten screwed before.....

don't fear selling on ebay again just ALWAYS get a tracking number or delivery conformation.

EM1toEVO
05-18-2007, 08:14 AM
I called paypal and they said that it's all up to the other guy now. If he isn't there to accept the package-it's not my fault.

quickdodge®
05-18-2007, 08:18 AM
I am so pissed off!!!! I have been on ebay for 10 yrs with 134 perfect feedbacks. Now, some ass won my auction on ebay and is trying to screw me. He sent payment to me almost 5 days after the auction ended through paypal. Three business days later I sent out his package. Now he is filing a paypal claim against me to get his money back ($180), and my items have already been sent. I am having to provide tracking info to paypal to dispute his claim. This is all after a few emails back and forth between me and him with the situation fully explained. Btw, he can barely speak english which makes this more frustrating. He lives in Texas and says that shipping only takes 2 days from anywhere in the U.S. to get to him so he immediately files a claim. How the hell he can assume this is beyond me?! I won't be selling shit on ebay anymore. Pisses me off!!!!!!!

So how is all this Ebay's fault? Sounds more like this is the buyer's fault. Later, QD.

EM1toEVO
05-18-2007, 08:34 AM
It is his fault definitely-not ebay's. I just got pissed. Ebay is just a venue for selling to the masses. It makes selling things easy, but also hard when people get impatient and file needless claims.

AtifSajid
05-18-2007, 02:52 PM
tell me about it..

Extrememustang
05-18-2007, 09:20 PM
I had over 300 feedback and started selling motherboards and paypal then wanted to see recipts and tracking numbers out of no where. I didnt keep tracking number so thank god I didnt have $$ in there. I finnaly started a new paypal account.

nreggie454
05-18-2007, 09:38 PM
He really has no room to complain if he didn't get the package in 2 days if he didn't pay until 5 days later (and I know that paypal payments take a few days to clear on top of that). If everything works out logically, which sadly, isn't the case a lot of times, the blame will fall on him for not paying on time. You should be OK.

TheGodfather
05-18-2007, 09:38 PM
My first time on ebay, I was selling an item and the person who won was a Nigerian scammer.

Took forever to get it fixed and taken care of.

92_hatch_boi
05-18-2007, 11:37 PM
lol that blows dude! i feel 4 ya

GSRteg®
05-18-2007, 11:39 PM
Hmmmm

EM1toEVO
05-19-2007, 02:07 PM
I called paypal and everything is ok on my end of things. He finally accepted the package from UPS. I haven't heard anything from him since.

twinj
05-19-2007, 02:13 PM
Don't sweat it. You have the date you received payment+the date you shipped item out=Telling him to fuck his self.

GSRteg®
05-19-2007, 02:23 PM
True that LOL :lmfao: :goodjob:

Don't sweat it. You have the date you received payment+the date you shipped item out=Telling him to fuck his self.

japan4racing
05-19-2007, 02:34 PM
i just got some negative feedback from a guy becuase i sold him a 99 gsr guage cluster for $40 shipped. he claims the fuel guage does not work. i sold it as-is as well as told him i got it from a junktyard and had no way of testing it.

a couple months ago i sold a sohc vtec wire harness and in the pics you could see that the wires that go to the fues box were cut. when this guy received the harness he installed it and then got to the fuse box and saw they were cut. the he emailed ne saying he had to get it "re-welded" so it would work....he also files a claim with paypal and wanted half of his money back for paying some ppl to "weld" the wire together. paypal pulled the money from my paypal account to hold until the dispute was over. i had already removed the money to my cheecking so i was over $100 in thered on mypaypal account. i ended up just giving this guy $25 to shut the fuck up and end the dispute. he trie to tell me that you have to weld the wire to get it to work right....then i layed a bit of info on him that i wire up airplanes for the airforce and trust me....you dont weld wire. and he was not talking about solder either....he said he knew all about solder and they had to weld the wire....i el oh el'd!

i hate ebay...i always find some fuckbag to buy my shit