PDA

View Full Version : I was under orders..

Julio
07-03-2005, 07:04 PM

carrascopa
07-03-2005, 07:06 PM
DAMN NIGGA YOUR AVATAR IS BIG!

AND THE PIC IS A RED X

Leisa
07-03-2005, 07:19 PM
omg Julio that is horrible..... shame on you!... and the girl in your avatar has some tiny nipples

snatch
07-03-2005, 07:40 PM
hahaha.

Nittanys1
07-03-2005, 08:02 PM
here nipple r hot...u need to slow the motion down some!! ohh an tth pic in the thread...messed up.....

HEATON
07-04-2005, 08:34 AM
Guess every group has a few bad apples.

BOOSTEDeg
07-04-2005, 10:59 AM
It's the military, with all the stuff going on over there, it is sometimes hard to decipher right and wrong. Anyone that has been subjected to those types of atrocities can tell you. The line between right and wrong gets blurry. I am not saying it is right but it happens. Anyone who has been on the front lines can agree and also when you are told to do something, YOU DO IT. If I tell my soldiers to do something they will. That's it.

HEATON
07-04-2005, 12:41 PM
Correct Sir, but I think the whole 'under orders thing' wasnt really the case. As you are also aware of many times, troops (including myself) do things that arent directed but are allowed by superiors, and if the troop ever gets in trouble; there's a understanding of 'the supervisor will take the heat and say it was a direct order'. EVEN THOUGH, its written that if a order that is given is in bad taste or harmful without gain you dont have to follow it. I agree with you on the whole right and wrong thing, but i wouldnt say the line gets blurry bc you still know right and wrong...BUT under the stress and hatred of bein around the ppl that killed your friends/family it ACTUALLY feels like the right thing to do, bc regular incarciration (SP?) isnt good enough for the devils we are fighting bc of their mentality.

Darling Nikki
07-04-2005, 09:23 PM
that chick is scary Julio...and I have seen some asian nibbles before, some are not very attractive.

Julio
07-04-2005, 09:29 PM
Sorry, I would just put a bullet in the enemy's head. 2 wrongs don't make a right.
She should be punished to the fullest...

HEATON
07-05-2005, 06:21 AM
She is, incarcirated, lost of rank,..and eventualy a dishonorable discharge..nuthin can't rele be much worst then that.

BOOSTEDeg
07-05-2005, 10:08 AM
2 wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left. HAHA

YokotaS13
07-05-2005, 11:00 AM
It's the military, with all the stuff going on over there, it is sometimes hard to decipher right and wrong. Anyone that has been subjected to those types of atrocities can tell you. The line between right and wrong gets blurry. I am not saying it is right but it happens. Anyone who has been on the front lines can agree and also when you are told to do something, YOU DO IT. If I tell my soldiers to do something they will. That's it.
yep i agree, i do what im told.

HEATON
07-05-2005, 11:08 AM
2 wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left. HAHA
Damn jus like the Army never gettin it right ...
its "2 wrongs dont make a right, BUT 3 LEFTS DO..Gees..lol teasin

LaurenK
07-05-2005, 03:23 PM
omg Julio that is horrible..... shame on you!... and the girl in your avatar has some tiny nipples
Yea...I don't like little nipples... :crazy:

BOOSTEDeg
07-05-2005, 04:03 PM
I don't like little nips either.

collins
07-05-2005, 05:04 PM
i'm sorry, maybe things could've been handled a little differently, but as far as "abuse" goes, i say bullshit. they're the ones taking saws to americans' necks in order for decapitation. i have no pity for the inmates that were "abused" especially if it was for interrogation tactics. i know i'll prolly catch some heat for this, but i say these damn pussies need to shut the fuck up. now, i agree with whoever said i'd just put a bullet in their head. the only thing is how you gonna interrogate them if they're not breathing? grow some balls and stop being babies.

HEATON
07-05-2005, 05:34 PM
Ya know how it is, play dirty and be anarchy, but when someone does it to you youw ann play by their rules..and i highly doubt it was for interogation. mostly jus ofr a lil fun and welcomin of the new guys. Hell I caught shit too when I first got to my base. We havent done anything worst to them then any frat guy has had done to him when he pledged.

kilpatty43
07-06-2005, 08:53 AM
they deserve what they get...if theyre going to shoot at us and kill our soldiers then dammit shoot back...this bullshit over prison abuse is crap...the same thing and worse is happening to our soldiers but good ole bush just fails to mention that to america...nuke the bastards...ill press the red button

Jaimecbr900
07-06-2005, 09:14 AM
The part that baffles me is that if some people can understand and even justify the behadings and torture of OUR soldiers by saying it's something that is done by barbaric radicals and NOT the enemy as a whole....then WHY in the world is making FUN (not killing them, not beheading them, not torturing them) of a captive such a HUGE ordeal???? There was far more outcry for "justice" for KNOWN terrorist that there is for our fallen soldiers whose corpses were dragged on the streets or shown being tortured and killed live on the internet.

I don't quite get that.

OUR POW's or captured soldiers are tortured, hanged, beheaded, executed, and even publicly murdered for the entire world to see yet we still act like there are RULES to this?????

We are the only nation in the world that in trying so hard to be politically correct ends up shooting themselves in the foot all the time.

This reminds me of the old gun control debate we've had here a dozen times. Why is it so hard to see that RULES only apply to those that WANT to abide by them?

If their own people who live there and are present when these atrocities happen have no compassion for human life, why should they be treated any differently than those that pulled the trigger or slashed a throat???

kilpatty43
07-06-2005, 09:38 AM
very well said jaime

HEATON
07-06-2005, 03:21 PM
hey Jamie, i think one of our friend's (in the Raped WOmen post that chose to quote me) answered your ques..and Yes! We are just that dayum "good and better then them"

Jaimecbr900
07-06-2005, 04:19 PM
hey Jamie, i think one of our friend's (in the Raped WOmen post that chose to quote me) answered your ques..and Yes! We are just that dayum "good and better then them"

I saw that.

HEATON
07-06-2005, 04:22 PM
:bigdance: WooHoo for Cool ppl :bigdance: