PDA

View Full Version : People are stupid...

ProjectWidow
07-03-2005, 05:40 PM
Some people are just plain stupid and have no common sense. I was at work and there was a bomb threat next door at Kohl's so we also had to evacuate. The cops roped off the sides to Kohl's so cars couldn't get to close. But some people still had the nerve to walk up to the door and before they got there, the cops got on the PA and said "Get away from the door" so the guy casually walked away! Another lady pulled up to staples where i work and saw no cars in the parking lot and about 5 employees just standing outside, so she walked up to the door and tried to open it. One co-worker told her we are closed so she said "but its not 6 yet." Bitch dont you see the cops and firetrucks and the roped off parking lot next door? It just amazes me how some people are soo stupid. just my rant for the day

cliffs: Bomb threat at Kohls, we get evacuated. Dumb stupid people still try to go shop!

Cliff
07-03-2005, 05:55 PM
lol what idiots

ironchef
07-03-2005, 05:56 PM
Which kohls was this at?

HyPer50
07-03-2005, 05:57 PM
Whats dumb is people actually think that terrorists are going to bomb a department store in rural georgia...

Julio
07-03-2005, 06:03 PM
Whats dumb is people actually think that terrorists are going to bomb a department store in rural georgia...
'

I wouldnt be surprised though, I mean one did take Flight lessons here.. :king:

ProjectWidow
07-03-2005, 06:04 PM
Which kohls was this at?
the one at johns creek

yeh that too but you cant do much when the cops tell us to get out. its probably just a former employee that was pissed off. funny thing is they didnt even come tell us, we found out ourselves. cant we file a complaint for not informing us, the store next door?

fawk_you
07-03-2005, 06:13 PM
:jerkit: Some people just dont cut it.

quickdodgeŽ
07-03-2005, 06:22 PM

Doesn't necessarily have to be a terrorist, ya know. Later, QD.

Julio
07-03-2005, 06:22 PM
it was probably the KKK damn weirdos.

quickdodgeŽ
07-03-2005, 06:24 PM
Lolol. Later, QD.

MitsuEvo6
07-03-2005, 06:50 PM
haha...thats funny shit

ProjectWidow
07-03-2005, 10:04 PM
haha...thats funny shit
thats the people i have to deal with at work sometimes. i love the customers that make up products that they need. they always say i bought it here last week. lol