PDA

View Full Version : callout: RUSH 1/4th dig. street

Ch0ng!
05-17-2007, 05:10 PM
as i told you maaan. YOU PICK THE TIME AND PLACE.

im not going to front and say i built this car because i did not, i bought it the way it sits from Tom Rojack if you've heard the name.

the car is in the shop i should get in the next couple of days maaan, its only getting a color change, i dont want 2 black ones, it will now be sonar blue. last time i tracked the car was at Cecil County where i was beat by Anthony Disomma who ran a 7.98 @ 199.43.. i ran a 1/10th slower ET that day as my fastest back in 8/06 but i red lighted in the finals. i'd like to do this for cash. you can check out all my information on Cecil county dragway's website.

here is the Car @ Cecil:
http://content.godragracing.com/cecil/8_06/wallpaper/rojack.jpg

Init2winit
05-17-2007, 05:41 PM
You want to run in the street? I got a race for you, you tell ME how much, and when! Shoot me a pm with the details.

FAHHQUE700
05-17-2007, 05:52 PM
does the car still have the 632ci & glide? just curious

SpeedMonkey
05-17-2007, 06:09 PM
wtf, what kind of race would that be? you'd kill Rush.

FAHHQUE700
05-17-2007, 06:21 PM
I did a little research on the net, and this car made 1100 on motor + 350 worth of nitrous... I think it would be a fair race if you moved the skinnys to the rear!

Init2winit
05-17-2007, 06:31 PM
That car won't do shit on the street!

FAHHQUE700
05-17-2007, 06:42 PM
I've seen a similar setup (prostreet nova) no where near the power more @ 800 & nitrous hook really hard on the street locally... no prep just on the car. I'm not sure if he used the nitrous, but it pulled one tire

RUSH
05-17-2007, 08:27 PM
wtf, what kind of race would that be? you'd kill Rush.

lol....Maybe your the only one that sees this besides me!

Did I say I wanted to race? Im lost! Can anyone tell me whats going on?lol

Tell you what, you drive that thing up here to me on the road and race me. I will Give you 50$ if you make it here with no trouble no help and no problems from the cops just to race me! No swapping tires either!

This thread is worthless

khan351
05-17-2007, 08:37 PM
That car won't do shit on the street!

Damn Muthafuckin Right:goodjob:

slowhawk01
05-17-2007, 09:26 PM
Why would you call someone out with a race car??? These call outs get worse and worse all the time.I haven't seen a real call out in a long time. Any stock civics out there wanna run my outlaw 10.5 car:rolleyes: Yeah its just stupid

Hunter02SS
05-17-2007, 09:37 PM
Why would you call someone out with a race car??? These call outs get worse and worse all the time.I haven't seen a real call out in a long time. Any stock civics out there wanna run my outlaw 10.5 car:rolleyes: Yeah its just stupid

Get your tire's yet!!

RUSH
05-17-2007, 10:48 PM
So what happened is, I was ripping on his posts and how they were annoying

Chong.......now im not giong to front maaan... but i bought a built car that i'll be glad to race you in any day maaan, you might have heard of the guy that built my car.. his name is Tom Rojack. its a chevelle, if you'd like me to embarrass you i'm all up for it maaan.. we can burn afterwards.

RUSH......Somehow from me saying your post are annoying, you get that "My car is unreal and it beats all, lets race cause you suck", also why would I get embarassed from losing a race? Kinda stupid if you ask me!

lol.... Come on duuude, you have a sweet car, so you have to have some since, I know you cant be that stupid!

If this is a fake screen name, then suck it!!

SpooL'DGsR
05-17-2007, 11:12 PM
wtf ??????????? 7.98 @ 199 !!!! against an auto supra. woow!!!!

Nyteryder
05-18-2007, 12:17 AM
You want to run in the street? I got a race for you, you tell ME how much, and when! Shoot me a pm with the details.

Looks like you finally got a race.... If he steps up

RUSH
05-18-2007, 12:31 AM
wtf ??????????? 7.98 @ 199 !!!! against an auto supra. woow!!!!

Umm, autos are faster! And there are a few auto supras that would give him a run!

SpooL'DGsR
05-18-2007, 12:49 AM
^^^^ sorry sir.

The Ren
05-18-2007, 07:12 AM
Umm, autos are faster! And there are a few auto supras that would give him a run!

thats for damn sure.. unfourtunatly.. there are also some like mine that absolutely suck

Killer
05-18-2007, 08:26 AM
rush, quit being a puh... puh puh pussy! lol.. just kidding...

but just to let u know, i know what's up and it's on tonight after applebee's!!!!!!!!!!!!

and we're gonna do this on barret!!!!! the most crowded street in all of kennesaw!!!!

toyota vs toyota.... your stupid auto vs my 5spd.... i've got 4x4 i'll own you out of the hole son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol... (<----- my callout equivalent to this thread)

RUSH
05-18-2007, 08:36 AM
Oh please!!!

I will be hauling the car not driving it, but I will race you with the Duramax while hauling it!

SL33P3R
05-18-2007, 08:39 AM
LOL at the callout

I think if that guy drove out to where RUSH lives, he would get pulled over in no time, lol

I mean look at that car, it looks cool tho, lol

RUSH
05-18-2007, 08:45 AM
LOL at the callout

I think if that guy drove out to where RUSH lives, he would get pulled over in no time, lol

I mean look at that car, it looks cool tho, lol

Very nice car, but Im pretty sure this is a fake name!
It would cost him $1000 just to get here.

B16a2 Civic
05-18-2007, 08:48 AM
Ip check, real guy, no duplicate accounts.
Have fun

Killer
05-18-2007, 09:02 AM
Ip check, real guy, no duplicate accounts.
Have fun

there are ways around ip's....

Killer
05-18-2007, 09:04 AM
Oh please!!!

I will be hauling the car not driving it, but I will race you with the Duramax while hauling it!

I'LL RACE YOUR TRAILER THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING YO CHECK BOOK SON!!!!!!!!!!

Ch0ng!
05-18-2007, 10:34 AM
I've seen a similar setup (prostreet nova) no where near the power more @ 800 & nitrous hook really hard on the street locally... no prep just on the car. I'm not sure if he used the nitrous, but it pulled one tire

thank you. i know my car can hook on the street. else.. why would i race it out of the track?

RUSH.. do you decline your call out? or do you accept
$3000.00 race.

Ch0ng!
05-18-2007, 10:35 AM
Very nice car, but Im pretty sure this is a fake name!
It would cost him $1000 just to get here.

which is why we're racing for 3 large. 1g for my way there. 1 g for me. 1 g for the way back.

btw.. not really, the car will be hauled.

Ch0ng!
05-18-2007, 10:37 AM

ok, sounds good, 3k no less. i'll even let you pick where and when, BUT rush boy is first. PM me spot detail, the car involved, and driver name. and i will take a picture of exactly 3k dollars on a piece of paper with YOUR IA name on it so you can see taht the last thing i want to do is waste time.

do not make any more comments about traction issues... i know the car VERY well now.. and i've raced it on the street before, if you'd like to keep building up people's confidence by implying that my car will not hook.. the bet goes up X2, simple mathematics.. 3000 X 2 = 6g's... im lookin for 2 or 3 races..if im going to have a bunch of people try to pull BS cards on me and/or actually try to race me.. i better make it worth my time, so keep comments like those to yourself.

Ch0ng!
05-18-2007, 10:38 AM

you can call it what you want. do you want to race for cash? if not. keep the cocksucker shut.

onebadgt
05-18-2007, 10:54 AM
rush made it very clear that he never asked you to race or provoked a race, so stop givin him a hard time and harrasing him, if you want a race then race init2winit since he already wants to race you

Ch0ng!
05-18-2007, 11:27 AM
rush made it very clear that he never asked you to race or provoked a race, so stop givin him a hard time and harrasing him, if you want a race then race init2winit since he already wants to race you

i need rush to say "NO I DONT WANNA RACE YOU".

and i'll move on. its pretty simple maaan.

Killer
05-18-2007, 11:37 AM
i need rush to say "NO I DONT WANNA RACE YOU".

and i'll move on. its pretty simple maaan.

... he said he'd race you if you DROVE the car to north ga w/no problems, and no help... that's pretty cut and dry right there....

so either man up or shut up... and quit trying to work your way around that... why look for a "no i don't want to race you" when he already gave you your options...

so now you can say "NO I DON'T WANT TO RACE YOU" or DRIVE the car to north ga for your race.. the ball is in your court from what i can tell... not rush's....

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEE EEEEEE

Ch0ng!
05-18-2007, 11:44 AM
... he said he'd race you if you DROVE the car to north ga w/no problems, and no help... that's pretty cut and dry right there....

so either man up or shut up... and quit trying to work your way around that... why look for a "no i don't want to race you" when he already gave you your options...

so now you can say "NO I DON'T WANT TO RACE YOU" or DRIVE the car to north ga for your race.. the ball is in your court from what i can tell... not rush's....

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEE EEEEEE

because he hasnt PM me location/directions.

stay the fuck out of it civic boy. maaan.. you're nosier than all my ex wives. do you require a tampon as well?

onebadgt
05-18-2007, 11:49 AM
mannn, its sounds like you needa smoke one and calm down, where you at ill smoke one with you if it will calm you down and make you drop it lol, i still wanna see you race init2winit tho

Ch0ng!
05-18-2007, 11:51 AM
mannn, its sounds like you needa smoke one and calm down, where you at ill smoke one with you if it will calm you down and make you drop it lol, i still wanna see you race init2winit tho

i wont be racing init2winit, i'll be racing one of his buddies im guessing.. unless that stang needs a red headed stepchild style whoopin. i doubt he's that stupid. my buddy seems to know alot of the people he knows. so im definately hoping its not that guy.. if its an unfair race. im not game.

onebadgt
05-18-2007, 12:02 PM
if its an unfair race ur not game, that sound like you and rush. an unfair race so y keep buggin him, and id like to c you lay a ass whoopin on init2winits stang, i think you would have more trouble than you think

Ch0ng!
05-18-2007, 12:22 PM
if its an unfair race ur not game, that sound like you and rush. an unfair race so y keep buggin him, and id like to c you lay a ass whoopin on init2winits stang, i think you would have more trouble than you think

i know his car. :tongue1:

rush said he ran 8's somewhere.. now i wanna see it move.

Killer
05-18-2007, 12:52 PM
because he hasnt PM me location/directions.

stay the fuck out of it civic boy. maaan.. you're nosier than all my ex wives. do you require a tampon as well?

i don't drive a civic! HA! (so this proves this is a fake s/n because u know i use to drive a hatch)

directions to blue ridge ga, 75 north to 575 north, which turns into 515 north.. keep on trucking..... you'll hit blue ridge.. no other way around it.... you'll see a mcdonalds and a waffle house on your left.... right next to each other... oh and also behind them "blue ridge twin cinema"... any other questions?

man, your come backs are so similar u know it?

Ch0ng!
05-18-2007, 01:09 PM
i don't drive a civic! HA! (so this proves this is a fake s/n because u know i use to drive a hatch)

directions to blue ridge ga, 75 north to 575 north, which turns into 515 north.. keep on trucking..... you'll hit blue ridge.. no other way around it.... you'll see a mcdonalds and a waffle house on your left.... right next to each other... oh and also behind them "blue ridge twin cinema"... any other questions?

man, your come backs are so similar u know it?

actually i guessed what you drove, i dont know who you are. so these are directions for Rush's race? because he's not typing them, you are.

i will be meeting a few people from these forums tonight in Gwinnett County.

Killer
05-18-2007, 01:30 PM
actually i guessed what you drove, i dont know who you are. so these are directions for Rush's race? because he's not typing them, you are.

i will be meeting a few people from these forums tonight in Gwinnett County.

no sir, you did not guess... that's how you get to north ga... that's where rush lives...

Ch0ng!
05-18-2007, 01:54 PM
no sir, you did not guess... that's how you get to north ga... that's where rush lives...

beleive me when i say, i dont care for hondas.. to me every ricer on this board has one. thus why i say it, maybe you like fantasizing about an older man such as myself stalking you, but i assure you that is not the case.

now "bub"... run off. unless you're gonna run a car, and not your cocksucker.

Nightsrt4
05-18-2007, 02:10 PM
WoW born in 1950 must have lived some life to come to a forum and race for 3k. your my hero i wish when i am 50 i am know as the great street racer...........XD

Killer
05-18-2007, 02:12 PM
beleive me when i say, i dont care for hondas.. to me every ricer on this board has one. thus why i say it, maybe you like fantasizing about an older man such as myself stalking you, but i assure you that is not the case.

now "bub"... run off. unless you're gonna run a car, and not your cocksucker.

if u know i say "bub"

you either are stalking me, or are another user.... unless i missed it somewhere, i don't think i've ever said it to you...(i could be wrong there, but i don't recall it)

Ch0ng!
05-18-2007, 02:21 PM
if u know i say "bub"

you either are stalking me, or are another user.... unless i missed it somewhere, i don't think i've ever said it to you...(i could be wrong there, but i don't recall it)

saw it on a post you made towards someone in a stupid thread while i was high.

Ch0ng!
05-18-2007, 02:24 PM
WoW born in 1950 must have lived some life to come to a forum and race for 3k. your my hero i wish when i am 50 i am know as the great street racer...........XD

or i could be completely full of shit and be about your age, and "LOVE THE COCK" as your title says. what a square maaan, why dont you go buy something better than an SRT4 thats fast.. hell.. i understand if you're broke.. just get a fag bike.. cbr6 or compatible..because any actual FAST bike will not have justice with a queer for a rider so keep it under 1000's kid. never resort to dodges.

Nightsrt4
05-18-2007, 02:27 PM
ROFL Yep anytime you wanna go to the track PM me or we can go to the Mountains you can bring that POS Chevy and see how long it takes till you fall of the cliff :blah: And Yes I am Gay..... if you have a problem with that talk to my wife and son :wedding:

onebadgt
05-18-2007, 03:23 PM
or i could be completely full of shit and be about your age, and "LOVE THE COCK" as your title says. what a square maaan, why dont you go buy something better than an SRT4 thats fast.. hell.. i understand if you're broke.. just get a fag bike.. cbr6 or compatible..because any actual FAST bike will not have justice with a queer for a rider so keep it under 1000's kid. never resort to dodges.

rush never said his car runs 8's he hinted that it may run hi 9's or 10's in a complete other thread, its about time you drop this and stop bn a ass to everyone out here, if you want a race go callout another DRAG CAR.

Ch0ng!
05-18-2007, 03:48 PM
ROFL Yep anytime you wanna go to the track PM me or we can go to the Mountains you can bring that POS Chevy and see how long it takes till you fall of the cliff :blah: And Yes I am Gay..... if you have a problem with that talk to my wife and son :wedding:

my chevelle is for the track only.. did you want to run your Neon vs. my chevelle? at the track.. i dont see how you went from track to mountains.. my car obviously doesnt handle, i do have a 03 yamaha R1 (working on a Nissan Z project as well, should handle awesome). if you'd like we can go at it with that. but lets discuss the issue at hand. ME vs. RUSH.

ps. im sure someone tried talking to your wife.. and im sure she just doesnt listen.. because if she did.. she wouldnt be your "WIFE". end of story.

Nightsrt4
05-18-2007, 03:59 PM
Um ok w/e that means and i would love to run your r1 at the track(not dragstrip) or mountains.

198plus
05-18-2007, 03:59 PM
Been reading all your post, if you are for real would you like to run a 98 COBRA ?????????? I see you like to run for big money, if so just pm me and we can set something up. :ninja:
as i told you maaan. YOU PICK THE TIME AND PLACE.

im not going to front and say i built this car because i did not, i bought it the way it sits from Tom Rojack if you've heard the name.

the car is in the shop i should get in the next couple of days maaan, its only getting a color change, i dont want 2 black ones, it will now be sonar blue. last time i tracked the car was at Cecil County where i was beat by Anthony Disomma who ran a 7.98 @ 199.43.. i ran a 1/10th slower ET that day as my fastest back in 8/06 but i red lighted in the finals. i'd like to do this for cash. you can check out all my information on Cecil county dragway's website.

here is the Car @ Cecil:

Ch0ng!
05-18-2007, 04:05 PM
Been reading all your post, if you are for real would you like to run a 98 COBRA ?????????? I see you like to run for big money, if so just pm me and we can set something up. :ninja:

i'll gladly take your offer. but MR. RUSH goes first. YOU pm me w/ a bit more detail. no sense in going balls out if i dont have to. need Car: well.. you said 98 cobra, Driver's name: ____________, if the guy you're talking about is "BUGMAN"... i MIGHT just rush this race first.. LOL RUSH. also need preferred street location. as soon as rush accepts or declines his call out, then we shall agree on the time and day.

MulattoBoi
05-18-2007, 04:07 PM
What's funny is, in another thread Chong was trying to get me to race him, and he said not from a roll because his car runs out of gear at 145 or 155 or something like that. How do you run 7.9 if you say your car runs out of gear at that mph when you say it did 199?

Ch0ng!
05-18-2007, 04:07 PM
Um ok w/e that means and i would love to run your r1 at the track(not dragstrip) or mountains.

whenever i get bored, there is no weed to smoke, and no pussy laying around.. i will take you up on that offer. thanks kid.

Ch0ng!
05-18-2007, 04:10 PM
What's funny is, in another thread Chong was trying to get me to race him, and he said not from a roll because his car runs out of gear at 145 or 155 or something like that. How do you run 7.9 if you say your car runs out of gear at that mph when you say it did 199?

LOL. because i fear neons from a roll. did you not pay attention? :lmfao: , think about it fwd boy. what kind of a run would it be if i ran 8's and only trapped 110?.

btw, i never claimed 7.90's.. havent ran those yet. i've had some traction issues that have now been fixed, so in a way i guess i also lied when i said the car is as i bought it.. its not.

EDIT: you dont have the money to lose and i dont have the time to lose on you.

MulattoBoi
05-18-2007, 04:11 PM
You fear neons from a roll? If you have a 7 second car you should,t worry about it, you should spank a Busa from a roll.

Ch0ng!
05-18-2007, 04:11 PM
You fear neons from a roll? If you have a 7 second car you should,t worry about it, you should spank a Busa from a roll.

refer to post above.

MulattoBoi
05-18-2007, 04:15 PM
O well I will believe it when you actually race somebody instead of beating around the bush. I think you are full of shit but that's just my personal opinion.

Ch0ng!
05-18-2007, 04:20 PM
O well I will believe it when you actually race somebody instead of beating around the bush. I think you are full of shit but that's just my personal opinion.

i have the 3 races i wanted pending. did you miss it kid? did you drive by this thread furiously fast in your green flame dodge?

1. RUSH
2. Init2winit's buddy
3.198plus's buddy.

thanks. LOL. take care!
NO BEATEN BUSH here.

Init2winit
05-18-2007, 04:25 PM
i have the 3 races i wanted pending. did you miss it kid? did you drive by this thread furiously fast in your green flame dodge?

1. RUSH
2. Init2winit's buddy
3.198plus's buddy.

thanks. LOL. take care!
NO BEATEN BUSH here.Who is my "buddy" supposed to be? I have my own car which I race myself. I promise that you don't know my car, as you stated. No one does, because I change things quite often. And the only time that anyone has ever seen how fast it has run was at Carolina, which I was running it on motor. You might want to do a little research on the subject of ME and my car. $3000 is fine. Let me know whenever you get off that other dudes nuts, and want to race.

MulattoBoi
05-18-2007, 04:25 PM
No I seen but, that doesn't mean shit, when you make it happen i'll believe. And my dodge isn't fast it's a neon, it runs out of gear at 110.

Ch0ng!
05-18-2007, 04:28 PM
Who is my "buddy" supposed to be? I have my own car which I race myself. I promise that you don't know my car, as you stated. No one does, because I change things quite often. And the only time that anyone has ever seen how fast it has run was at Carolina, which I was running it on motor. You might want to do a little research on the subject of ME and my car. $3000 is fine. Let me know whenever you get off that other dudes nuts, and want to race.

you never made it clear it was you. sorry my apologies.

your about you is of no importance.

race is on. PM ME WHEN WHERE HOW.

198plus
05-18-2007, 05:53 PM
Well it's not bugman :no: and i have no doubt you car is very fast :goodjob: so as far as my buddy's name, :thinking: it shouldn't matter so let us get first shot on your money!!! :D
i'll gladly take your offer. but MR. RUSH goes first. YOU pm me w/ a bit more detail. no sense in going balls out if i dont have to. need Car: well.. you said 98 cobra, Driver's name: ____________, if the guy you're talking about is "BUGMAN"... i MIGHT just rush this race first.. LOL RUSH. also need preferred street location. as soon as rush accepts or declines his call out, then we shall agree on the time and day.

Ch0ng!
05-18-2007, 08:07 PM
Well it's not bugman :no: and i have no doubt you car is very fast :goodjob: so as far as my buddy's name, :thinking: it shouldn't matter so let us get first shot on your money!!! :D

ok. PM me time and location. and we'll work it out

Ch0ng!
05-18-2007, 08:49 PM
waiting on INIT2WINIT's response... COME ON MAN. IM WAITING. i've sent you a 2 PM's now. whats it gonna be?

Ch0ng!
05-18-2007, 09:02 PM
ok. INIT2WINIT...thanks for wasting fresh race fuel and nitrous. waste of my time.

198plus. SEND ME YOUR INFO. i do not like leaving race fuel in the car over night. and i need both bottles empty to reuse tommorrow night.

SEND ME INFO IMMEDIATELY. IF YOU're DOWN TONIGHT.

Ch0ng!
05-18-2007, 09:04 PM
COME ON.. i see both you guys online right now.. !

Ch0ng!
05-18-2007, 09:05 PM
pussies.. im out. later girls.

198plus
05-18-2007, 10:03 PM
Start out with I didn't log out and I'am not a pussy. PM SENT AND WAITING :D
COME ON.. i see both you guys online right now.. !

Init2winit
05-18-2007, 10:28 PM
pussies.. im out. later girls.I don't sit by the computer all night, and I don't log out either. I sent you a pm, and hung around for about an hour or so there after and got no response.

MulattoBoi
05-18-2007, 10:32 PM
I don't sit by the computer all night, and I don't log out either. I sent you a pm, and hung around for about an hour or so there after and got no response.

No doubt, let us know what happens with this because I don't believe it at all!

99SI
05-19-2007, 10:43 AM
Damn if this is for real it should definately make for some interesting racing. GET VIDEOOOOOOO MAAAAANNNNNNN!!!!!!

Nightsrt4
05-19-2007, 11:11 AM
I am pretty sure i PMED you the Track we can go 2 and the date Open Yesterday but seems like you just want to trash talk =/

BUGMAN
05-19-2007, 09:58 PM
if the guy you're talking about is "BUGMAN"... i MIGHT just rush this race first.. LOL RUSH. also need preferred street location. as soon as rush accepts or declines his call out, then we shall agree on the time and day.

I have no idea where my name got involved in this but we don't race for money and will only race on a well prepped track with medics on site so please leave us out of the street racing discussions.

Most people on here knows that high 9's and low 10's would be a good race for our son or daughter but as for the wife's car high 9's and low 10's ain't gonna come close. I have videos everywhere of our runs and combinations so why would I want to race someone that I know nothing about for $$$?

I don't talk shit on here or call anyone out and really have no idea why my name even came in on this one (I did search). Anyways this ain't grade school and we don't have 10-11 second cars unless someone is wanting to run one of our grocery getter's. :thinking:

Carry on but I think there is a bunch of "shit" talking going on and no one will ever race anyway as usual. I had no intentions of flaming or drama intended while typing this in my post so don't take anything the wrong way. We race for fun and as a hobby, simple as that.

Init2winit call me when you get a chance please Sir, I myself have never told anyone what your car runs or even mentioned any of the combinations that I knew of. I think I saw Carolina mentioned earlier and wanted to get that cleared up, I am very aware of the Cardinal rules of street racing.

TheSnail
05-19-2007, 10:48 PM
Damn these cars are fast. I calculated how fast I could make my fwd.

x = 0.5(g*t^2)
2x/9.8 = sqroot(t)
2(400meters)/9.8(m/s)= 9.02 seconds

So basically if my fwd falls off a cliff it still wouldnt be fast enough :(

Init2winit
05-19-2007, 11:25 PM
I pm'd this dude my number yesterday, and still haven't heard anything from him.

198plus
05-20-2007, 12:09 AM
Same here no response ????????????
I pm'd this dude my number yesterday, and still haven't heard anything from him.

BUGMAN
05-20-2007, 12:35 AM
Way too much shit talking going on like always. Kinda reminds me SCF back in the Nutz4Sale days. :crazy:

khan351
05-20-2007, 12:37 AM
damn, this is the big dawg only thread
*leaves

RUSH
05-20-2007, 12:43 AM
i know his car. :tongue1:

rush said he ran 8's somewhere.. now i wanna see it move.

You got the wrong maaan!

It ran 8's in the 1/8 when it was stock, if thats what your thinking.
"DRIVE" the car up here and race me! You have the directions, if you want anyother info then PM me. Quit asking me if I want to race. Yes I will, but do what I said! I race for fun to!

Dont want to do that? Then your backing out on me.

Psycho
05-20-2007, 05:04 PM
here is the Car @ Cecil:

Holy shit, what size tires are those in the rear?!

TheSnail
05-20-2007, 08:55 PM
225's

Psycho
05-20-2007, 10:13 PM
i was thinking 205

Init2winit
05-21-2007, 09:34 PM
Still waiting on a phone call................

198plus
05-21-2007, 09:49 PM
Still waiting to ??????????????????
Still waiting on a phone call................

RUSH
05-21-2007, 10:06 PM
Yep, pretty Gay!

Init2winit
05-23-2007, 07:42 PM
Gay

Sayajin
05-23-2007, 08:22 PM
Okay, so I normally tend not to post in the threads here as my car is still down, but I read this thread and I had to point out something that I couldnt get over...

high 9's and low 10's would be a good race for our daughter

but as for the wife's car high 9's and low 10's ain't gonna come close.

we don't have 10-11 second cars unless someone is wanting to run one of our grocery getter's. :thinking:

DAMN!

Thats a big FUCK YOU, PAY ME to most of us here.

:goodjob:

-Sayajin

RUSH
05-23-2007, 10:21 PM
Okay, so I normally tend not to post in the threads here as my car is still down, but I read this thread and I had to point out something that I couldnt get over...

DAMN!

-Sayajin

What are you talking about?

Sayajin
05-23-2007, 10:52 PM
What are you talking about?

Im saying that is some strong as shit to be able to say. Props to him for being one of the few who can.

-Sayajin

RUSH
05-24-2007, 01:44 AM
DAMN!

-Sayajin

Im Still lost dude! Maybe Im just an idiot!

NevrNufTorq
05-24-2007, 10:41 AM
Im Still lost dude! Maybe Im just an idiot!
whatup?!? i believe he's trying to say that bugman's rides are sooo quick that he can just say pay me now cause i'm gonna beat you anyway!! not to mention he can also say you pick which car i'm gonna bust you a$$ with !!! :goodjob:

RUSH
05-24-2007, 10:54 AM
whatup?!? i believe he's trying to say that bugman's rides are sooo quick that he can just say pay me now cause i'm gonna beat you anyway!! not to mention he can also say you pick which car i'm gonna bust you a$$ with !!! :goodjob:

lol...I guess it was just going way over my head! No offence to bugman, but I dont know if he is running as fast as this chevelle(spl)...Bugman, dont get me wrong cause you have some fast cars. Of course I was talking about the cars and not this dude Chong! I guess whoever got tired of logging in and out just so he could be chong!

BUGMAN
05-24-2007, 11:30 PM
No offense taken and surely none meant to anyone on here. This board is fun and so are a ton of the people on here including the nut case that just left our house.

I just wanted to make it clear that we do not street race and not bragging on our numbers but showing that we post them in the open simply because it is a hobby instead of bragging rights or taking money from each other. I do enjoy participating in every aspect of street racing except for the (main event) driving part and will continue to do so.

I understood exactly what that comment meant and thanks, it was no easy task and we still want to go faster. If you ever see us at the track feel free to come by and hang out for a bit and that goes for anyone on here or anywhere else.

Take care,

Chris

~GILLEY~
05-25-2007, 12:37 AM
so where is that dick chong at he wanted to race every one and now he is no where to be found hahaha thats just so funny that more then likey wasnt his car but oh well

Init2winit
05-25-2007, 03:42 PM
so where is that dick chong at he wanted to race every one and now he is no where to be found hahaha thats just so funny that more then likey wasnt his car but oh wellIts probably a friend of a friend's dad's uncle's mother's car.

mikebluS2G
05-25-2007, 06:11 PM
No offense taken and surely none meant to anyone on here. This board is fun and so are a ton of the people on here including the nut case that just left our house.

I just wanted to make it clear that we do not street race and not bragging on our numbers but showing that we post them in the open simply because it is a hobby instead of bragging rights or taking money from each other. I do enjoy participating in every aspect of street racing except for the (main event) driving part and will continue to do so.

I understood exactly what that comment meant and thanks, it was no easy task and we still want to go faster. If you ever see us at the track feel free to come by and hang out for a bit and that goes for anyone on here or anywhere else.

Take care,

Chrisplus one for being kewl:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: