PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: FRED SANFORD

Ch0ng!
05-17-2007, 03:07 PM
lets smoke out maaan. send me a message maaan.

Fred Sanford
05-17-2007, 03:12 PM
Wachu want willis?

Echonova
05-17-2007, 03:15 PM
This thread smells gay.

Fred Sanford
05-17-2007, 03:31 PM
No doubt you've had your nose buried in enough man-asses to know exactly what gay smells like. I think it's safe to assume your favorite thing is balls across the nose.

Ch0ng!
05-17-2007, 03:32 PM
nah man.. if that guy is a faggot.. he's a rude faggot.. a complete asshole homo.. the type of fag that would fuck a guy in the ass and not have the decency of giving him a reach around maaan.

william_jeff
05-17-2007, 03:33 PM
lolol at infinity negative reps

"Fred Sanford please ban me"

lmfao

Ch0ng!
05-17-2007, 03:44 PM

lmfao

shut your black ass maaan. why dont you go hang around campbellton road or cleveland ave. LOL maaaaaan.

Fred Sanford
05-17-2007, 03:50 PM

lmfao
Yeah, not all of us suck admin cock. To boot, not all of us give 2 fucks about rep like most of you gutless faggots. Whoot, they et iz!

Ch0ng!
05-17-2007, 03:54 PM
Yeah, not all of us suck admin cock. To boot, not all of us give 2 fucks about rep like most of you gutless faggots. Whoot, they et iz!

last time i've seen a whoopin like that was when i seen tyrone's 300lb ass man handle a snot nosed punk when he dropped the soap in the showers... it was horrible maaaaan.. but i did sit there and smoked a joint as i watch. :idb:

william_jeff
05-17-2007, 03:55 PM
i don't just found it hilarious to look at the thread and see how many reps you have

and ass wipe

i would be around that area if i lived in GA, but i don't so shut your shit hoe ass

Ch0ng!
05-17-2007, 03:58 PM
i don't just found it hilarious to look at the thread and see how many reps you have

and ass wipe

i would be around that area if i lived in GA, but i don't so shut your shit hoe ass

i'll kill you....

i'll throw a bucket of KFC down a cliff.

Fred Sanford
05-17-2007, 04:05 PM
So you're admitting that you're a B.A.N?

Killer
05-17-2007, 04:15 PM
i just can't figure it out... maaayyyyne..

OneSlow5pt0
05-17-2007, 04:20 PM
foshizzle my nizzle

Skeet skeet skeet

MulattoBoi
05-17-2007, 04:25 PM
Damn we got Fred Sanford now to, im tryna buy your truck. Wheres the backround music?

Fred Sanford
05-17-2007, 04:31 PM
Damn we got Fred Sanford now to, im tryna buy your truck. Wheres the backround music?
Messin with ma truck will gechu five 'cross yo lip.

Echonova
05-17-2007, 04:33 PM

Echonova
05-17-2007, 04:37 PM

Fred Sanford
05-17-2007, 05:27 PM
I always wondered what kind of retard needed the picture menu at McDonalds. Your picture only posts have provided my answer. I guess your brain is unable to funtion well enough to allow you the ability to use those pesky things called words. You da man dawg.

SpeedMonkey
05-17-2007, 06:12 PM
wait a min... chong?.. wtf.. is this who i think it is?

DrivenMind
05-17-2007, 06:51 PM
maaaaaaaan, i'm high to death.

Echonova
05-17-2007, 08:58 PM
You da man dawg.

Your god damn right I'm the mother fucking man. That's about the first thing you've posted that was worth my time to read.

Fred Sanford
05-18-2007, 12:55 AM
Your god damn right I'm the mother fucking man. That's about the first thing you've posted that was worth my time to read.
That shit was as weak as the piss stream of a 85 yr old man with an enlarged prostate. It's obvious my sarcasm eluded you and your downs syndrome ridden brain.
Please try to give me a retort that is worth a shit as your little negative rep comment of "hahaha...." just proved that you are a dimwit. A word of advice from me to you; do not go on the show "Are you smarter than a 5th grader?" I say this because you would surely get your ass whipped by 5th graders. I'm positive they could come up with better shit than "hahaha..." and "your god damn right...blah blah."
In closing peckerlips, look up the difference in 'your' and 'you're,' and learn that not all words require a space between them. Do something other than show me that your IQ is even lower than my dogs.

99WS6
05-18-2007, 11:29 AM
i'll kill you....

i'll throw a bucket of KFC down a cliff.

Now that is funny:lmfao:

Ch0ng!
05-18-2007, 11:32 AM
That shit was as weak as the piss stream of a 85 yr old man with an enlarged prostate. It's obvious my sarcasm eluded you and your downs syndrome ridden brain.
Please try to give me a retort that is worth a shit as your little negative rep comment of "hahaha...." just proved that you are a dimwit. A word of advice from me to you; do not go on the show "Are you smarter than a 5th grader?" I say this because you would surely get your ass whipped by 5th graders. I'm positive they could come up with better shit than "hahaha..." and "your god damn right...blah blah."
In closing peckerlips, look up the difference in 'your' and 'you're,' and learn that not all words require a space between them. Do something other than show me that your IQ is even lower than my dogs.

maaan.. im so baked right now... so this is ownage X 10, thanks for this Fred.

edit:
PS. i doubt he'll comprehend half of what you've typed.

hydroshutter
05-18-2007, 12:06 PM

http://i8.tinypic.com/4lncvo0.jpg

2.0civic
05-18-2007, 12:43 PM
No doubt you've had your nose buried in enough man-asses to know exactly what gay smells like. I think it's safe to assume your favorite thing is balls across the nose.

GOD DAMN! :lmfao:

Echonova
05-18-2007, 01:02 PM

edit:

I understood every word of it, and it was funny... Maaan.

Fred Sanford
05-19-2007, 12:18 AM

edit:
That's what I'm here for. By the way, are you any relation to Chong Li?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f0/Bolo.jpg

GSRtegŪ
05-19-2007, 02:04 PM
LOL :lmfao: :goodjob:

That's what I'm here for. By the way, are you any relation to Chong Li?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f0/Bolo.jpg