PDA

View Full Version : pregnancy question

ruffriderGA
05-16-2007, 05:48 PM
and almost lost the girl i truely love because of the bullshit i posted on this site.

Julio
05-16-2007, 06:01 PM
You are having unprotected sex and asking this dumb question?

Sorry man.. You shouldnt be popping shit.

santacruz77
05-16-2007, 06:03 PM
morning after pill

St0lenR
05-16-2007, 06:04 PM
and the whole thing wasnt 100% my fault

please explain this...i would like to know how this is possible?

mxglory258
05-16-2007, 06:05 PM
Lol good call!! haha. Your the one with the dick..get the rubbers. You aint got em..dont hit it or pull out.

Can't deal with a kid..quit fuckin

B16a2 Civic
05-16-2007, 06:08 PM
Put a babyseat on layaway
Anytime you pop off w/ no condom, your chances are high

Julio
05-16-2007, 06:08 PM
Lol good call!! haha. Your the one with the dick..get the rubbers. You aint got em..dont hit it or pull out.

Can't deal with a kid..quit fuckin

Pull out? You are wrong too.... hahahhaha

R3RUN
05-16-2007, 06:09 PM
I'm not really sure where to put this topic but i want to get an outside opinion, basically to make a long story short i popped one off in my girl yesterday 4 days or so after her period and she is trying to tell me nothing is going to happen and everything but i'm terrified about having a kid and dont really know what to think exactly how much of a chance is there I'm honestly freaked out and she isn't worried and that's really whats bugging me, and the whole thing wasnt 100% my fault
You sir, are screwed.

mxglory258
05-16-2007, 06:10 PM
Pull out? You are wrong too.... hahahhaha
Hardly. I never once had any scares and was with my girl for 3 years, and was pulling out.

There was only one time I didnt pull out, and it was intentional.

2micro4u
05-16-2007, 06:11 PM
If you still have time? get PLAN B from Eckerd or Walgreen. You may want to get another woman to let you know if its too late or not bro. For future reference I advise just to have protected sex, if that dont work have her on the pill, if that dont work take her to get plan B every time you have sex and don't pull out (Even if you pull out theres still a chance BTW), If you not willing to do any of the above then just forplay, And if that dont work for you..then you guys should wait till marriage or hell just don't have sex period.

But na seriously I feel you bro cus I been there. ASAP you need to be calling some doctors this very moment and find out your options before its too late. Good luck with that bro.
I don't have kid yet either but you definatly don't want to bring kids in the world unless you and her are ready. Stay positive but at the same time learn from this so you can make sure you not faced with being in this position again. :goodjob:

Evil Goat
05-16-2007, 06:13 PM
Hardly. I never once had any scares and was with my girl for 3 years, and was pulling out.

There was only one time I didnt pull out, and it was intentional.

youre just lucky...pre ejaculation happens every single time...so before you pull out a few million mini me's have already exited the tunnel...there are two decently sure fire ways to not get a girl pregnant, not fucking, and fucking w/ non functioning nutsacks...my girlfriend, now my wife, got pregnant on the pill, had been on it for close to 3 years....so shit happens...

in all likely hood shes probably not ovulating, therefore your chances are low that she will become pregnant

p.s. can i have her #?

Julio
05-16-2007, 06:16 PM
youre just lucky...pre ejaculation happens every single time...so before you pull out a few million mini me's have already exited the tunnel...there are two decently sure fire ways to not get a girl pregnant, not fucking, and fucking w/ non functioning nutsacks...my girlfriend, now my wife, got pregnant on the pill, had been on it for close to 3 years....so shit happens...

in all likely hood shes probably not ovulating, therefore your chances are low that she will become pregnant

p.s. can i have her #?

bump...

mxglory258
05-16-2007, 06:18 PM

p.s. can i have her #?
Sure, but if you date her have fun with court as we're going back for more custody battles :)

koukis14
05-16-2007, 06:19 PM
I'm not really sure where to put this topic but i want to get an outside opinion, basically to make a long story short i popped one off in my girl yesterday 4 days or so after her period and she is trying to tell me nothing is going to happen and everything but i'm terrified about having a kid and dont really know what to think exactly how much of a chance is there I'm honestly freaked out and she isn't worried and that's really whats bugging me, and the whole thing wasnt 100% my fault

I would like to offer to take up a collection from everyone on here to get you a vasectomy. Because people as dumb as you should not be reproducing.....EVER!

NewGen33
05-16-2007, 06:21 PM
No joke my friends dad said this to him when he was 14 "Dont be silly wrap your willy"...I hope the kids healthy.

koukis14
05-16-2007, 06:26 PM
she was on top of me and i went to throw her off and she knew what i was doing and basically like grabbed around my shoulders and locked onto me if that makes any sense and she told me it would be fine and ive been wigging out ever since

and i told her i wasnt gonna do anything without a condom but i couldnt really argue after that i know im a jackass.

and thanks for positive and negetive replies

Keep a nigga baby??

XanRules
05-16-2007, 06:28 PM
just do what people have been saying - start preparing for the worst and hoping for the best.

Good luck.

2micro4u
05-16-2007, 06:33 PM
I would like to offer to take up a collection from everyone on here to get you a vasectomy. Because people as dumb as you should not be reproducing.....EVER!
Easy on the dude. He atleast was man enough to ask us what to do and gave his personal situation. Im sure some of us have been in even worst or simular senarios. So at the least we can not be so hard on him and give him some positive advise.

koukis14
05-16-2007, 06:35 PM
So at the least we can not be so hard on him and give him some positive advise.

Grab a paper towel tube, a coat hanger, and start practicing. I'm sorry that was fucked up.

s13sliderŽ
05-16-2007, 06:48 PM
stick to anal sex!!!!!!

XanRules
05-16-2007, 07:03 PM
Grab a paper towel tube, a coat hanger, and start practicing. I'm sorry that was fucked up.

yeah but it also ruled.

edit: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to koukis14 again.

quickdodgeŽ
05-16-2007, 07:07 PM
You are having unprotected sex and asking this dumb question?

Sorry man.. You shouldnt be popping shit.

Yup.

Now comes the test to see if you are a real man or just another little bitch. Later, QD.

Lizbiz101
05-16-2007, 07:25 PM
Is she on birth control???

quickdodgeŽ
05-16-2007, 07:26 PM
I doubt it from this post seeing as how he doesn't mention it. Later, QD.

ruffriderGA
05-16-2007, 07:27 PM
im an idiot

quickdodgeŽ
05-16-2007, 07:30 PM
I guess we'll see what kind of person you really are in a few months. Later, QD.

Lizbiz101
05-16-2007, 07:33 PM
uh oh.....that's not good. I'd take a hop skip and a jump to the nearest clinic or somewhere to get the morning after pill ASAP.

Of course she says she's fine.....she doesn't want you to worry. Get her to take a Preg.test too.

addandrew
05-16-2007, 07:33 PM
It's a boy!

DrivenMind
05-16-2007, 07:36 PM
Ummm... if you didn't pull out, while not wearing a condom, and she's not on birth control, it's 100% your fault; whether she wanted the cock or not.

Throw her down a flight of stairs, or take a visit to planned parenthood, I think they give out free birth control there.

Here's to population control.

DrivenMind
05-16-2007, 07:39 PM
edit; here's a personal favorite, before you get all wrapped up in the moment, and end up creating a life you're unable to care for, just pull out, and tell her to finish you off orally, not quite the same, but a good way to prevent the situation you've gotten yourself into.

Evil Goat
05-16-2007, 07:39 PM
not being on birth control is just irresponsible, if youre old enough to take some cock youre old enough to mosey your ass to the nearest state funded clinic and let my taxes put her ass on the pill....and to top if off due to privacy laws they cant tell mommy and daddy....

Lizbiz101
05-16-2007, 07:45 PM
dont you have to wait a while before those tests you buy at the store at least 3 days if i'm correct. But if you can get the morning after pill do that too.

quickdodgeŽ
05-16-2007, 07:47 PM
im a jackass basically.

Pretty much right now. Now how you are in the next few months and the rest of your life will denote if you remain that jackass. Later, QD.

ruffriderGA
05-16-2007, 07:49 PM
im an idiot

quickdodgeŽ
05-16-2007, 07:53 PM
and to add a few more things shes trying to talk about it like its a good thing and honestly i cant handle that i mean i'd step up i have money and i have a job and i really care about her but i cannot take care of a kid the right way and neither can she

dont they have something local we can just go buy

Dude, watch out. I think your slip is starting to show. Later, QD.

mxglory258
05-16-2007, 07:57 PM
and to add a few more things shes trying to talk about it like its a good thing and honestly i cant handle that i mean i'd step up i have money and i have a job and i really care about her but i cannot take care of a kid the right way and neither can she

dont they have something local we can just go buy
Guess what homie. Mine was intentional. Evin still for a good little while, I said the SAME Shit. Don't bitch out. Be a man and deal with whats coming. I was scared to death I Couldn't do it the right way. Now I'm pissed that I can't even see mine right now. World's topsy turvy. Deal with it. Thats about the only good info i got for ya.

Lizbiz101
05-16-2007, 08:01 PM
Wow....your only 17!!! shhhhhhhhhhhhhhit!!! take 3 morning after pills!! I don't think there's anything else you can do but wait until she can take the test. Damn....your brain was in the wrong head....all you can do is wait.

Evil Goat
05-16-2007, 08:05 PM
she gave me the whole doesnt believe in it and doesnt believe in abortion but goddam she acted like she didnt believe in condoms yesterday she got to believe in something because i dont believe in having a kid right now

damn, she getting all religious on you while....well...on you? wtfcoxorz....

on a side note i have a new in the box homemade abortion kit available...$105.63 + shipping of course....cheap for peace of mind if you ask me

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/52084/2/clothes_hanger_1.jpg

koukis14
05-16-2007, 09:00 PM
My gilfriend has a kid she did not plan for and the dad ran. I stepped up. Kids are pretty cool. Once you get past the first two years it gets a SHIT LOAD easier. I love her like she is my own. I know in the future it is going to suck with the "your not my dad" and her father being a complete retard, but that's life. If she is half as smart her mother she will realize who her real dad is after she gets done being a teenager. I am looking WAY too far into this.

00CelicaGT
05-16-2007, 09:07 PM
Man she trapped u?

man dont really stress the situation, cuz she may not be oregnant. and if u got "money and a good job" wat r u orried about?

seriously on a side note though i was in the same position a fe times well twice. i almos had 2 kids before i was 18. the first time i almost had a kid it was because i didn't pull out in time, the second was the same situation as urs. after the second time i finally got smart and started using condoms, im 20 now and i still use condons everytime i have sex. my girl just recently got on birth control and im still using condoms, people may say thats dumb but atleast i know i wont have any kids.

but good luck with ur situation and stay positive and hope for the best.

Nismo
05-16-2007, 09:21 PM
Punch her in the stomach or push down some stairs.

St0lenR
05-16-2007, 09:40 PM
This is too funny....

Thread of the month right here

gtikid
05-17-2007, 01:05 AM
at least 3 days if i'm correct. But if you can get the morning after pill do that too.

WRONG!!! Wow your very wrong, and your giving him advice? :thinking: :slap:

You want to get the morning after pill within 3 days of the incident. NO, you don't have to wait or anything like that. You just have to go in, ask, hey do you have any plan b pills, and yes that is what they are actually called. Or go to your local planned parenthood and they will sell it to you there as well. Also, a female is least fertile 3 days after her period, and 3 days before her period. 3 days after her period, there is still not another egg in the tubes, 3 days before, the egg is completely dead. Man you guys didn't pay attention in health class huh?? :D

I'm not gonna bash you b/c it's not like you want to have a kid, unlike that emo guy s13sliderxzkyljk, whatever the fuck his name is. But wrap it up homie :goodjob:

koukis14
05-17-2007, 01:11 AM

You want to get the morning after pill within 3 days of the incident. NO, you don't have to wait or anything like that. You just have to go in, ask, hey do you have any plan b pills, and yes that is what they are actually called. Or go to your local planned parenthood and they will sell it to you there as well. Also, a female is least fertile 3 days after her period, and 3 days before her period. 3 days after her period, there is still not another egg in the tubes, 3 days before, the egg is completely dead. Man you guys didn't pay attention in health class huh?? :D

I'm not gonna bash you b/c it's not like you want to have a kid, unlike that emo guy s13sliderxzkyljk, whatever the fuck his name is. But wrap it up homie :goodjob:

Are you talking about me?

gtikid
05-17-2007, 01:20 AM

No, I would of let you known if I was talking to you...

gtikid
05-17-2007, 01:22 AM

This is the retard who I am talking about, who's mom should of cream pie'd him out instead.... http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119768

koukis14
05-17-2007, 01:22 AM
No, I would of let you known if I was talking to you...

Sorry I thought maybe you were....tough guy.

koukis14
05-17-2007, 01:23 AM
Ahhh I remember that thread.

Vteckidd
05-17-2007, 01:33 AM
always pull out an squirt in her eye, thats my motto.

seriously, if i was having unprotected sex an my girl was on top, i would FIND A WAY TO THROW HER OFF ME before i nutted in her. Come on, your a guy, throw the bitch off the saddle

gtikid
05-17-2007, 01:35 AM
always pull out an squirt in her eye, thats my motto.

seriously, if i was having unprotected sex an my girl was on top, i would FIND A WAY TO THROW HER OFF ME before i nutted in her. Come on, your a guy, throw the bitch off the saddle

Or he could always do the samething to her, ya kno. Throw her off, get on top of her, and squirt her where it counts :yes: :D Hey she did it to him, so he should assume that it's alright to do it to her :goodjob:

Stormhammer
05-17-2007, 01:37 AM
get whats called a morning after pill - its about 100% effective within 24 hours but will still hold up to about 85% effectiveness within a 72 hour breach

civic95
05-17-2007, 07:08 AM

That's what I was thinking. Supposedly there is only a 36 hr window when a woman can get pregnant every month. Not to scare you again, but your sperm can stay alive inside of her for several days.

Smokin_Joes_2kSi
05-17-2007, 07:23 AM

lol

you crack me up foo
Joe

quickdodgeŽ
05-17-2007, 08:22 AM
I'm not gonna bash you b/c it's not like you want to have a kid,

Not wanting a child is no goddamn excuse to skip town just because you were an idiot and didn't pull out or wrap it up. If he didn't want a child so bad, he would have taken the precautions to prevent it. So I don't see any reason, as a real man, to say, "It's ok for me to bail out. I didn't want the child anyway." Fuck that. Later, QD.

St0lenR
05-17-2007, 09:09 AM
ruffrider should be banned from sex and stick to pocket pussies from now on

Sport1.3
05-17-2007, 09:45 AM
Not wanting a child is no goddamn excuse to skip town just because you were an idiot and didn't pull out or wrap it up. If he didn't want a child so bad, he would have taken the precautions to prevent it. So I don't see any reason, as a real man, to say, "It's ok for me to bail out. I didn't want the child anyway." Fuck that. Later, QD.

Daddy issues much? :lmfao: jp...i totally agree there should be a mandatory "Man up" clause in the constitution...all dead beat dads should be hung by their testicles

on another side note. My girl is on the pill, yet i still pull out and shoot it on her....she likes it for some reason :screwy:

SL33P3R
05-17-2007, 09:49 AM
My dad tells me "If you cant keep it in your pants, You better be able to take care of what you make"

But I see where your coming from bro, Id be worried to, But if i didnt wrap it before i tapped it, I would DEFF take care of MY kid. Dont bail if you did get her pregnant, thats just being a coward

BABY J
05-17-2007, 09:51 AM
Take a tip from a pro.

1) I always say "Oh Marla, I'm gonna pop."
2) I'd never date a woman named Marla.

LOL. SO when they hear that they get the fuck up mad like "WHO THE FYCK IS MARLA???" w/out having to DeeBo 'em off the side of the bed like Mike Jawnz does - lol. I just finish myself off and aim for the eye like Mike says.:D

quickdodgeŽ
05-17-2007, 09:51 AM
Daddy issues much? :lmfao: jp...i totally agree there should be a mandatory "Man up" clause in the constitution...all dead beat dads should be hung by their testicles

If you read an earlier post of mine in this thread, you'll see where I come from in my beliefs, lolol.

on another side note. My girl is on the pill, yet i still pull out and shoot it on her....she likes it for some reason :screwy:

Double protection is straight. Pills can fuck up, too. 18 points for you. Later, QD.

Jaimecbr900
05-17-2007, 10:15 AM
This guy and S13nutless should get together....they'd be good buddies.... :rolleyes:

It's real simple boys and girls. As you can see in this and many other threads on IA lately, boys need to play with toys they know how to play with. If you don't "want" a child, I know that even my 8 yr old son can coach you as to what to do.

Personally, I wish there wasn't a safety net Plan B anything. It makes stupid people even more stupid because they think they have a safety net. No safety net= better choices to begin with.

Some of yall need to go home.....take a little apple juice out of your sippie cup.....and proceed to slap your momma right across the forehead for not teaching you the birds and the bees correctly. :rolleyes:

If you drive, you know where the gas pedal and the brake pedal are, right? So why in God's creation are you having sex and NOT knowing where the gas pedal and brake pedal are??? That's just plain ignorant. If someone walks up to the State Patrol's office and DOESN'T KNOW where the gas pedal and the brake pedal is......what happens???? They DON'T get a license to drive, right??? RIGHT???? So why should having sex be any different???? As a matter of fact, people should have to EARN a license to have sex just like a driver's license. Age requirement, school requirement, test.....the whole nine yards. This would possibly prevent dumb fucks from making dumb fuck decisions.

If you don't know how to keep from getting pregnant this day and age, you don't need to be having sex period. End of discussion. Fuck Plan B, Fuck rythm method, fuck Delta method, fuck the "she wanted me to, so I did" nutless method. If you can't try and prevent unwanted pregnancies YOURSELF, then don't have fucking sex period. How hard is that?? :rolleyes:

gtikid
05-17-2007, 10:18 AM

That's true, but at least he's trying to find out information to fix the problem immediately, before it's too late and becomes more complicated, ya kno...

quickdodgeŽ
05-17-2007, 10:22 AM
That's true, but at least he's trying to find out information to fix the problem immediately, before it's too late and becomes more complicated, ya kno...

Oh yeah, I agree. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
05-17-2007, 10:26 AM
This guy and S13nutless should get together....they'd be good buddies.... :rolleyes:

If they did, we'd know they wouldn't be able to get each other pregnant.

It's real simple boys and girls. boys need to play with toys they know how to play with.

BOYS = http://whateveruwant.com.au/LImage.aspx?i=1093&t=1
http://www.cornerpockets.com/images/Lincoln%20Logs/Commemorative_eddition.jpg

That's what you guys need to be playing with. Later, QD.

Sport1.3
05-17-2007, 10:41 AM
If you read an earlier post of mine in this thread, you'll see where I come from in my beliefs, lolol.

no worries, i'm not sure exactly where you're coming from, but i get the idea. My mom raised me all by herself. I dont hate my "father" for gettin her preggorz but he is definitely NOT a Man IMHO. Still everything tends to work out in a mysterious sorta way. Kids are a HUGE thing...i know ima be damn prepared to give mine the best life possible..till then...they can stay on her stomach

quickdodgeŽ
05-17-2007, 11:01 AM
no worries, i'm not sure exactly where you're coming from,

My Father legally dis-owned me in court. At only a year old. Luckily, he died in 85.

BABY J
05-17-2007, 11:07 AM
No offense QD - but that took a lot of courage - to sign away your parental rights. The fucks I hate are the ones like my dad - we lived in the same town and he still didn't do shit. Turned out my step-dad did more of a job than Robert (real dad) was ever capabale of. In the end I think it worked out better for me. Being a dad is something you have to WANT to be - no matter what.

Jaimecbr900
05-17-2007, 11:42 AM
No offense QD - but that took a lot of courage - to sign away your parental rights.

No offense, but no it didn't take a lot of courage for QD's dad to do what he did. It takes far more courage for a person to do the right thing rather than the chicken shit way out.

I do quite a bit of work with the Juvile Court System and we petition FOR TPR's a lot more than you can believe and that is for people that "claim" they want their children sometimes. When people voluntarily go in to terminate their rights, there is usually something wrong with THEM.

The fucks I hate are the ones like my dad - we lived in the same town and he still didn't do shit. Turned out my step-dad did more of a job than Robert (real dad) was ever capabale of. In the end I think it worked out better for me. Being a dad is something you have to WANT to be - no matter what.

Sorry to hear about your situation.

BABY J
05-17-2007, 11:47 AM
You missed my point man. MY dad was the coward. couldn't look at me in my face and be a dad, made promises to me (xmas, visits, etc) while QD's dad left ZERO room for debate. In a fucked up way, it is looking him straight in the face and his mom, saying "I want no part of this." I have more respect for QDs dad than I will EVER have for mine. My dad didn't sign away his rights (giving me the illusion that he wanted to be there), but still wasn't there. THAT is more fucked up.

I am not sorry for my situation - my step dad was a better dad than Robert was even capable of being even if he WANTED to be there. LOL. There are fucked up dads who live in the same house w/ their kids - those kids would be better off w/ a step-dad that wants to be there, than a biological dad who sucks ass. It looks like a coward thing to do, but how many people that GREW UP w/ their dad in the house and haev nothing good to say about them. IMO, QD prob got the better end of the deal in a fucked up kinda way.

quickdodgeŽ
05-17-2007, 11:48 AM
No offense QD - but that took a lot of courage - to sign away your parental rights.

I have to go with Jaime on this. There's zero courage in what he did. The dude left my Mom, moved out of state(from Cali), married another woman, came back home and divorced my Mom and dis-owned my sister and I and then moved to Stockbridge, GA. By that time, we had moved to Decatur and then Conyers. So for years, we actually lived next door to each other and never knew it.

I have a half-sister and brother in Henry County now that I've never met.

I, too, am sorry to hear about your situations. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
05-17-2007, 11:51 AM
You missed my point man. MY dad was the coward. couldn't look at me in my face and be a dad, made promises to me (xmas, visits, etc) while QD's dad left ZERO room for debate. In a fucked up way, it is looking him straight in the face and his mom, saying "I want no part of this."

I'm not getting the point either, homey. You're either fucked up or you aren't. Both of us got fucked on equally different circumstances. Yours made promises he didn't keep. Mine came right out and dis-owned us. Later, QD.

Sport1.3
05-17-2007, 11:53 AM
My Father legally dis-owned me in court. At only a year old. Luckily, he died in 85.

At least you were young. I totally understand where you're coming from now, though in a slightly different way. My dad skipped town when i was born (not even there for the birth) even though he was married. He never died, and i dont wish that on him, but what he did was still pretty horrible. My mom made do with what she could, and i dont care what ppl think, i did spend alot of my early childhood living with family members and friends because she had no money to spend. I can say that i'm proud of the fact of what she accomplished. Raised 2 kids all by herself never once failing to proved us the things we needed or wanted for that matter. Like you said, the outcome could go either way, its the decision as to how he would handle the bad news that determines what kinda human being he is.

BABY J
05-17-2007, 11:58 AM
To me - it's kinda like racism. Back in the day, you could walk right up to some1 and say "I hate you fuckin niggers, so that's why you are not getting this job."

NOW, you can't do that - but during the interview the guy is thinking to himself, "I hate niggers, so that's why I am not hiring him." while at the same time tellin you "yeah, sounds great. We will give you a call."

In a fucked up kinda way, the old days were better - at LEAST you knew IMMEDIATELY that you are not getting the job b/c he hates niggers, instead of getting smoke blown up your ass like my dad did. Now-a-days you have to "guess" and wonder why you are not getting the call back.

I would have loved (and hated) for my dad to look at my mom in her face in court and say "I do not want any part of J'son". At least then I wouldn't have had to figure the shit out on my own.

As far as my dad goes, I wouldn't piss on him if he was laying down beside the road w/ his hair was on fire. But I guess it depends on how you look at it. I'd feel MUCH safer in a foxhole alone, than to go to war w/ a guy who's on my team, but "silently" hates niggers.

gtikid
05-17-2007, 12:04 PM
As a matter of fact, people should have to EARN a license to have sex just like a driver's license. Age requirement, school requirement, test.....the whole nine yards. This would possibly prevent dumb fucks from making dumb fuck decisions.

That's some Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air shit right there :lmfao:

Sport1.3
05-17-2007, 12:47 PM
To me - it's kinda like racism. Back in the day, you could walk right up to some1 and say "I hate you fuckin niggers, so that's why you are not getting this job."

NOW, you can't do that - but during the interview the guy is thinking to himself, "I hate niggers, so that's why I am not hiring him." while at the same time tellin you "yeah, sounds great. We will give you a call."

In a fucked up kinda way, the old days were better - at LEAST you knew IMMEDIATELY that you are not getting the job b/c he hates niggers, instead of getting smoke blown up your ass like my dad did. Now-a-days you have to "guess" and wonder why you are not getting the call back.

I would have loved (and hated) for my dad to look at my mom in her face in court and say "I do not want any part of J'son". At least then I wouldn't have had to figure the shit out on my own.

As far as my dad goes, I wouldn't piss on him if he was laying down beside the road w/ his hair was on fire. But I guess it depends on how you look at it. I'd feel MUCH safer in a foxhole alone, than to go to war w/ a guy who's on my team, but "silently" hates niggers.

But the difference lies in responsibility. your not responsible to choose whether or not to be racist, but you are when you bring a child into this world

BABY J
05-17-2007, 12:52 PM
Just my way of thinking about it. Every1 who follows my posts/blog knows that I am capable of abstract thought when a lot of people aren't. :) To each his own.

XanRules
05-18-2007, 08:27 AM
Where did we get the notion that ruffrider was gonna bail on his girl if she got knocked up?

Tiff-O-Bitties
05-18-2007, 08:31 AM

#1. If you are terrified of having a child you shouldn't be having sex.
#2. She shouldn't get pregnant until between 10-15 days from the first day of her last period, but that's never guaranteed, there's always a possibility.
#3. You're an idiot.

silver
05-18-2007, 08:58 AM
Sorry I just had to post this.. But it's funny that as I am reading this thread this is the ad at the bottom of the page.. lol..

sorry don't mean it in any disrespect to the thread starter

quickdodgeŽ
05-18-2007, 09:00 AM
^^^ Posted by my future wife. Later, QD.

silver
05-18-2007, 09:07 AM
^^^^ Where's my ring?

quickdodgeŽ
05-18-2007, 09:10 AM
^^^^ Where's my ring?

It's right here on my..............Later, QD.

BABY J
05-18-2007, 09:11 AM
Cock ring FTW.

silver
05-18-2007, 09:12 AM
:umno:

BABY J
05-18-2007, 09:13 AM
Oh. Cock ring FTL.

quickdodgeŽ
05-18-2007, 09:16 AM
:umno:

Mother.
Fucker.

Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
05-18-2007, 09:16 AM
Oh. Cock ring FTL.

She's just afraid she'll chip a tooth. Later, QD.

silver
05-18-2007, 09:20 AM
Mother.
Fucker.

Later, QD.

I luv you............. :ninja:

quickdodgeŽ
05-18-2007, 09:21 AM
I luv you............. :ninja:

Now that's what I'm looking for. 18 inche....I mean points for you. Later, QD.

silver
05-18-2007, 09:24 AM
Now that's what I'm looking for. 18 inche....I mean points for you. Later, QD.

Just so you know... you dont have to give me reps for me to luv ya.. :ninja:

silver
05-18-2007, 09:25 AM
haha :)

quickdodgeŽ
05-18-2007, 09:28 AM
Just so you know... you dont have to give me reps for me to luv ya.. :ninja:

See that's the beautiful thing about it. I give you reps because I want to. Not because I have to or expect anything(pieceofass) in return. That's how I roll. You got me? Later, QD.

BABY J
05-18-2007, 09:33 AM
QD for Presidiot. ;)

collins
05-18-2007, 09:58 AM
WOW umm, i dont think i've ever seen qd leghump before!!! damn there's a first for EVERYTHING!!! hahahha

quickdodgeŽ
05-18-2007, 10:03 AM
WOW umm, i dont think i've ever seen qd leghump before!!!

And you still haven't. You see. Leghumping is for people who are trying their hardest to get with another person. They flirt with the person in hopes of a return reply in their favor. I don't have to do that. I could make a post that looks just like this:

Later, QD.

with no other words in the post, and I'd have to put on wading boots because the whole virtual floor would be flooded at least knee high with vaginal drainage. Later, QD.

XanRules
05-18-2007, 10:08 AM
^^ best thing I've read, and will read, all day.

ThatS13guy
05-18-2007, 10:08 AM
I used a condom with my girl and it broke....so i assumed some got in and she was 2 months late on her period, but she has irriegular periods so i didnt know what to think......now that was scarry as hell....she finally had it(period) and we kinda quit for a while. But your situation is different in the fact that you used no condom :O so i dont know man...

silver
05-18-2007, 10:12 AM
And you still haven't. You see. Leghumping is for people who are trying their hardest to get with a another person. They flirt with the person in hopes of a return reply in their favor. I don't have to do that. I could make a post that looks just like this:

Later, QD.

with no other words in the post, and I'd have to put on wading boots because the whole virtual floor would be flooded at least knee high with vaginal drainage. Later, QD.

Oh qd, you are my hero! You have boots?

XanRules
05-18-2007, 10:13 AM
I used a condom with my girl and it broke....so i assumed some got in and she was 2 months late on her period, but she has irriegular periods so i didnt know what to think......now that was scarry as hell....she finally had it(period) and we kinda quit for a while. But your situation is different in the fact that you used no condom :O so i dont know man...

This is called "hit it and quit it".

quickdodgeŽ
Oh qd, you are my hero! You have boots?

I'll be wearing them on our wedding day. Later, QD.

silver
I'll be wearing them on our wedding day. Later, QD.

Can we have matching boots?

quickdodgeŽ
05-18-2007, 10:15 AM
Can we have matching boots?

If that's all your wearing. Later, QD.

silver
05-18-2007, 10:16 AM
lol

speedminded
05-18-2007, 10:31 AM
Morning After pill is only good for up to 72hrs afterwards.

Two days after her period ends she is the most fertile...and that lasts for 9-10+ days. Then you have at least a week of her not being fertile until the period starts again. It should be her responsibility to keep track of how long her cycle is and when her ovulation is.

BUT you have keep in mind sperm can live inside for 3+ days, sometimes up to 5 depending on temperature, etc.

Not saying live by this method but if you're having unsafe sex anyways you should at least remember it.

quickdodgeŽ
05-18-2007, 10:33 AM
It should be her responsibility to keep track of how long her cycle is and when her ovulation is.

But it's still his(and her) responsibility to protect himself. Later, QD.

BABY J
05-18-2007, 10:46 AM
Fuck that. I will tell my daughter - "You can get pregnant, he can't. It's up to YOU to not get prego." I'm telling her that b/c I know how stoopid guys get when they get a lil poonanny waived in their faces. Not sure what I would tell my son if I had one... LOL.

SPOOLIN
05-18-2007, 11:04 AM
not being positive for this guy but its usually pretty hard to get pregnant, i know theres a lot of 15 year old 1st time sex baby makers out there, but they are just really fucking unlucky.

JDMmuscle
05-18-2007, 11:09 AM
Dont Be dummy, Cum on her tummy :goodjob:

or if she is pregnant (and im being very serious on this one) there is always adoption.

I was adopted, still keep in contact with my birth mother, was adopted into a VERY successful family

and i have this sort of respect for my birth mother for having the guts to say
"I am honestly not ready to be a mother, BUT i want my child to live a happy healthy life"

If she is really pregnant i can give you info about adoption if you want :yes:

BABY J
05-18-2007, 11:11 AM
That's kinda what I was saying by QD's dad signing away his parental rights. No1 understood what I was tryna say though. You have to WANT to be a parent, otherwise you are just fucking up some1 elses life.

If I was put up for adoption though I would want to meet my mom once, ask her a few questions, and then I'd say "You know I never need to see you again right? Ok. Kool. Have a nice life - no use showing up now... hell I've already done all the HARD shit now."

quickdodgeŽ
05-18-2007, 11:22 AM
That's kinda what I was saying by QD's dad signing away his parental rights. No1 understood what I was tryna say though. You have to WANT to be a parent, otherwise you are just fucking up some1 elses life.

No. I don't think you are understanding my situation. How was my life NOT fucked up by this. Check the scenario:

1. My Father has two children
2. Week after 2nd child, he splits
3. Comes back and disowns both his children
4. Has 2 more children with new wife
5. Raised those children til his death(their age was around 16-15 years)

Those children were only 1 year younger than my sister. He got the woman pregnant while still married to my Mom. So the "not ready to be a parent" thing doesn't really work here. So how am I supposed to think he was more of a man than anything by that? He left me and my sister(his first two) to have two more only to raise them. Hmmmm. Whatever, dude. Later, QD.

BABY J
05-18-2007, 11:45 AM
Aaaaaah - that does change things up a bit. Hmmm.... interesting.

quickdodgeŽ
05-18-2007, 11:48 AM
Aaaaaah - that does change things up a bit. Hmmm.... interesting.

Lolol. There you go. Now don't get me wrong. I'm not defending or fighting for any Father's repsect on how they dipped on their child's life. I figure we both got fucked, but that's what made us better men than they. Later, QD.

BABY J
05-18-2007, 12:07 PM
I can dig it.

BluesClues
05-18-2007, 12:09 PM
BTLFED notes please.

Did this fool learn that if you ever nut in a girl the chance of having a kid are high? If you don't want a kid either A. stop having sex B. wear a condom C. make sure she is taking birth control

Pick one

BABY J
05-18-2007, 12:18 PM
BTFLD NOTES.

idiot + whore = baby

BluesClues
05-18-2007, 12:20 PM
^^^ :lmfao:

Lizbiz101
05-19-2007, 09:06 AM

haha wow.....he asked me how long do you wait to take a preg. test. you get from the store. I said 3 days.....you take a MORNING AFTER pill ASAP (hint: morning after) if you want to be a smartass get your facts straight:gay:

BluesClues
05-19-2007, 11:52 AM
All I can say is: If you are not ready for a kid don't trying to have one. No one can predict if she is going to have a child or not. The fact is you didn't pull out so now there is a possiblity. It really doesn't matter what anyone tells you about when her fertile time is. If can vary from woman to woman. NO ONE IS THE SAME! So if you are seriously that worried, stop asking people on IA and go handle your shit!

BABY J
05-19-2007, 01:19 PM
The fact that she is waiting a month shows how much she is NOT ready, and neither are you. She can do to the doc and find out immediately. Prenatal care starts IMMEDIATELY, so that month of "doing nothing" just shows how responsible the both of you are. I am sure that this is gonna raise a stink, but I can careless. I say neither of you are ready - and if it JUST affected the 2 of you I'd want you to have it to "teach" you a lesson - but the kid always loses in situations like this. It's not fair to bring a child into the world under these pretenses - while there are plenty of "booty-call babies" out there, they deserve more. Consider some alternatives... I will leave it at that.

BluesClues
05-19-2007, 02:55 PM
His alternatives are stop asking IA people and take care of his damn business

BABY J
05-19-2007, 02:56 PM
LOL. Word.

Lucky DAWG
05-19-2007, 03:04 PM
get her to take the morning after pill
it basically stops all chances of anything happening

BUT it is very bad for the woman's body.
it is only to be used for very urgent and serious needs. If you abuse the morning after pill or use it too much and come to rely on it then the woman could develop a serious condition that can affect her having children

81911SC
05-19-2007, 03:27 PM
She sounds like a bitch who pokes the holes in the condom's.

quickdodgeŽ
05-19-2007, 03:30 PM
She sounds like a bitch who pokes the holes in the condom's.

They didn't use one. Later, QD.

81911SC
05-19-2007, 03:33 PM
They didn't use one. Later, QD.
Sorry, I meant "She sounds like a bitch who Would poke a hole in a condom.":goodjob: