I say: NIGGA COME GET UR WEED,
HASSAN WAS AT MY HOUSE AT THE TIME I SENT THE MESSAGE
HE goes home, sister questions him, now his parents on his case
NOW he is PMSing EVERYDAY ALL DAY
IGNORES ME, CALLS ME A NON TRUST WORTHY PERSON to ppl behind my back now

HE A CRYBABY WHEN HE GETS OWNED

REAL STORY BELOW

So let me tell what happen and you decide

So he was over at my house and left his computer on at his house with Aim still up. Well his sister uses his computer .

So seeing how he always fucks with everyone else and pisses them off , me off , and get ppl in trouble and jokes about it all the time.... i said to myself its HIS time now.

So i sent him a msg on AIM to his SN , while he was sitting next to me.

I Said: Hey When you gonna come w=pick up that bud
Its $20 an ounce you gotta buy this shit this time since i hooked u up last week. Its some fire ass weed

So after i sent that to his SN , i closed the screen and told him what i did. He starts to get mad and become irritating and madish. So i tell him to call his sis and play it off and let her know we were joking around, but his ass doesnt he just sits there.

As we all know he is good with getting out of situations and knows how to talk. But his ass sits at my house all day in his PMS mod, doesnt say shit, all day like 4hrs.. just keeps being an ass and says liek 3 word sentences

he coulda played it out..he even used my SN and sent some other shit about CRACK to his SN while his sister was at home reading it

So he takes all his shit that belongs to him from my house and calls and friend to pick him up and dips

So he stops answerring his phone, doesnt respiond back to aim msgs....when he does its just continous bitching

That fucker can fuck with everyone as much as he wants , but when u do it to him he gets mad and begins his PMS trip...its been 2 days.... i miss him...hasnt come over since....lol

Wat a faggot

lol a convo we had liek 5mins ago:

Dajoka87: pissing YOU off? shut the fuck up with that shit u actin like shit was straight they are STILL on my case days later now they think it was true or part of it and my mom is mad suspicios of me gotta pick up her phone calls and shit and she be trippin for no reason now
CrAcK PoT DeSi: nigga please it will be cooled down after a few days
CrAcK PoT DeSi: all you had to do was call when i told u to adn blame it on timmy
CrAcK PoT DeSi: but Nnnnnooooooooooooooooo
CrAcK PoT DeSi: u wanted to sit there and keep ur mouth shut
Dajoka87: i texted her RIGHT whneu said that shit dumbass
CrAcK PoT DeSi: and not say anything and Pms all day
Dajoka87: if i called she woulda been like he's trying hide something
CrAcK PoT DeSi: nigga u coulda just typed shit at the same time from my screen name
CrAcK PoT DeSi: and she woulda been kool with it
Dajoka87: anyways i dont care about what happens i dont care that they are pissed... its just the fact you did that shit knowing what would happen.... ha ha funny joke right fuck that cant trust ur ass
Dajoka87: no i trusted you i thought you wouldnt be that stupid to do some shit like that
CrAcK PoT DeSi: fuck urself u dumbfuck , u do the same shit to others all the fuckin time
Dajoka87: NO I DONT NOT SERIOUS SHIT BUT THINK WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT payce
CrAcK PoT DeSi: and when u get owned now it reminded u of like elementary skool when everyone mad fun of you
CrAcK PoT DeSi: so go change ur tampon and see me next week after ur period is over
CrAcK PoT DeSi: You fuckface u sent shit about CRACK as well, so wtf blame it all on me
Dajoka87: she looked at the times
CrAcK PoT DeSi: and
Dajoka87: she said exactly what happened
Dajoka87: these niggers aint stupid
CrAcK PoT DeSi: so u couldnt tell her that your friends were there fucking with u
Dajoka87: she knew EXACTLY how shit went down
CrAcK PoT DeSi: yes they are
CrAcK PoT DeSi: obviously with everything u tell them so far

B16a2 Civic
05-15-2007, 10:46 PM
Lol, I wish the threads would stay open

gijoe0720
05-15-2007, 10:47 PM
Lol, I wish the threads would stay open

me too. Could get interesting

collins
05-15-2007, 10:48 PM
just for the record, random guy wasnt the one that deleted them...

Annihilation
05-15-2007, 10:49 PM
yea i fugured that out...its Yousef, so its team mod thread elimination

RandomGuy
Lol, I wish the threads would stay openlol ok for you B,

keep them up i dont care

but yeah this mofo knew how serious shit was ... fam was on my case for a good minute already and his shit just amplified shit

is that trustable friend? Honest opinion? Fuck THAT

i dont give a fuck about getting in trouble and what not... thats not the issue... its the motherfucker who i'm supposed to trust is a sack of shit... not worthy

Oh yeah i fuck around but when i do its funny, and i dont fuck people over, bad at least.

payce.

thecrazyone
no boobs, no care

The Yousef
05-15-2007, 10:51 PM
yeah it was me...i was helping a fellow mod out....but whatever...

RandomGuy
05-15-2007, 10:52 PM
by the way its not abusing mod power blahah fuck face

haha bashing (or attempting to) bash a mod = check terms and conditions fuck face

blahahah at technicalities

Annihilation
05-15-2007, 10:52 PM
bitch ass hoe u always get my ass in trouble by my rents...u fuck face....go suck a dick

Annihilation
05-15-2007, 10:53 PM
go drive ur slow ass fuckin stariogay car that cant do shit with 4k+ in the swap and shit barely runs 16s

Annihilation
05-15-2007, 10:57 PM
not trustworthy? bitch ass hoe i told u the truth, ur ass is the one that didnt beleive me when i swore i sent that msg to ur SN

The Yousef
05-15-2007, 10:58 PM
...boobies?

B16a2 Civic
05-15-2007, 11:01 PM
It was nothin against you Hasan, I just wanted to see both sides of the story.
Technically at first he wasn't bashing a mod, but with the replys he is now, so I'm locking this now
You got your response, yall are friends, don't air it all out on IA, work it out man , yall both cool folks.

Hasan, you can msg me if you want the threads to always be deleted or if you want this back open

SLow_POke
05-15-2007, 11:02 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:
go drive ur slow ass fuckin stariogay car that cant do shit with 4k+ in the swap and shit barely runs 16s:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :ninja:

no control
05-15-2007, 11:02 PM
...boobies?

always has to have one guy per thread that just asks for them...it's almost like a requirement in the wl...

The Yousef
05-15-2007, 11:05 PM
always has to have one guy per thread that just asks for them...it's almost like a requirement in the wl...

i would like to make it clear that i started the whole ''...boobies?" thing...

:lmfao: