PDA

View Full Version : Paris Hilton is such a joke

Jaimecbr900
05-15-2007, 01:35 PM
Please tell me noone on IA thinks that Paris should get off w/o going to jail.....please tell me that.

She is about as useless as tits on a hog.

Check this out:

Paris Hilton `Distraught' Over Jail Time
Published: 5/15/07, 11:46 AM EDT

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Paris Hilton is "emotionally distraught and traumatized" over her 45-day jail sentence and isn't capable of testifying in a civil lawsuit against her, the socialite-reality TV star's psychiatrist said.

Dr. Charles Sophy has been seeing Hilton, 26, for the past eight months and has talked with her several times since her May 4 hearing for violating the terms of her probation in an alcohol-related reckless driving case, according to court papers.

Sophy said Hilton needs time to recover from the shock of receiving jail time before testifying in a civil case brought against her by actress and diamond heiress Zeta Graff.

Messages left with Hilton's spokesman and lawyer weren't immediately returned early Tuesday.

In court papers filed Monday, Sophy said Hilton is "distraught and traumatized as a consequence of the findings at the May 4 hearing ... and her fear of incarceration."

"At this point in time," he continued, "Ms. Hilton cannot effectively respond to examination as a witness or provide any significant input into her defense."

Graff filed a $10 million lawsuit against Hilton in 2005, claiming the reality TV star spread "vicious lies" about her. Hilton has denied that she was behind a report alleging Graff once tried to grab a necklace worth $4 million from her throat.

Superior Court Judge Linda K. Lefkowitz postponed the trial to August. It had been scheduled to begin this month.

Hilton and her pal Nicole Richie star on "The Simple Life," which throws them into everyday situations. After famously feuding and filming their parts separately last season, the celebutantes have reunited as camp counselors for the show's upcoming installment on the Comcast Corp.-operated E! network.

81911SC
05-15-2007, 01:37 PM
I fucking hate that spoiled ass bitch. I would pay to see her burn.

Leisa
05-15-2007, 01:38 PM
Please tell me noone on IA thinks that Paris should get off w/o going to jail.....please tell me that.

Check this out:

Paris Hilton `Distraught' Over Jail Time
Published: 5/15/07, 11:46 AM EDT

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Paris Hilton is "emotionally distraught and traumatized" over her 45-day jail sentence and isn't capable of testifying in a civil lawsuit against her, the socialite-reality TV star's psychiatrist said.

Dr. Charles Sophy has been seeing Hilton, 26, for the past eight months and has talked with her several times since her May 4 hearing for violating the terms of her probation in an alcohol-related reckless driving case, according to court papers.

Sophy said Hilton needs time to recover from the shock of receiving jail time before testifying in a civil case brought against her by actress and diamond heiress Zeta Graff.

Messages left with Hilton's spokesman and lawyer weren't immediately returned early Tuesday.

In court papers filed Monday, Sophy said Hilton is "distraught and traumatized as a consequence of the findings at the May 4 hearing ... and her fear of incarceration."

"At this point in time," he continued, "Ms. Hilton cannot effectively respond to examination as a witness or provide any significant input into her defense."

Graff filed a $10 million lawsuit against Hilton in 2005, claiming the reality TV star spread "vicious lies" about her. Hilton has denied that she was behind a report alleging Graff once tried to grab a necklace worth $4 million from her throat.

Superior Court Judge Linda K. Lefkowitz postponed the trial to August. It had been scheduled to begin this month.

Hilton and her pal Nicole Richie star on "The Simple Life," which throws them into everyday situations. After famously feuding and filming their parts separately last season, the celebutantes have reunited as camp counselors for the show's upcoming installment on the Comcast Corp.-operated E! network.

I just got finished reading this as well.. I have to say I "lirl'd"

Mr_Mischif
05-15-2007, 01:38 PM
I hope she eats out the nastiest butch in there on a daily basis.

Jaimecbr900
05-15-2007, 01:45 PM
I saw this thing on TV the other day where she ran out of gas while driving her BENTLEY. :rolleyes:

She was too good to get even get out of her car and just started calling and whining on the phone about how "she never put gas in the car before, how was she supposed to know it would run out..." :rolleyes: The ironic thing was that the papparrazzi were the ones that came to her rescue and went to the store to get her gas AND came back to put it in.....all the while she sat in her BENTLEY talking on the phone and never stepped foot out of her car to even say thank you. Spoiled bitch.

william_jeff
05-15-2007, 01:51 PM
she needs a year of jail time

and serve it like the little bitch she is and get a shank put in her slack pussy

Reverie
05-15-2007, 02:07 PM
www.myspace.com/prisonforparis (http://www.myspace.com/prisonforparis)

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s253/doovesgrl/jailrocks.jpg

Killer
05-15-2007, 02:33 PM

do you really believe that.. come on man give me a break...

you know u love to look at tits on hogs! WHO DOESN'T!?!?!?

-Todd-
05-15-2007, 03:59 PM

And gets a broom stick or 2 shoved up her ass.

CopyRight
05-15-2007, 04:44 PM
are you kidding me? if I was the judge and even heard of her going out to the bars and clubs, she'd be in jail the next day....that'd cure her trauma and emotional rollercoaster

Tracy
05-15-2007, 04:51 PM
I saw this thing on TV the other day where she ran out of gas while driving her BENTLEY. :rolleyes:

She was too good to get even get out of her car and just started calling and whining on the phone about how "she never put gas in the car before, how was she supposed to know it would run out..." :rolleyes: The ironic thing was that the papparrazzi were the ones that came to her rescue and went to the store to get her gas AND came back to put it in.....all the while she sat in her BENTLEY talking on the phone and never stepped foot out of her car to even say thank you. Spoiled bitch.

I saw that :D

NewGen33
05-15-2007, 05:29 PM
The day she goes in should declared a national holiday...a time to reflect on watching her trampy ass walking in the prison doors and coming out so fucked up she offs herself. :bigdance:

Extrememustang
05-15-2007, 07:25 PM
Yoou know ANYONE non celebrity they would have ALREADY Aarrested and taken to jail. Once when I was on probabtion 2 years ago i missed going to probation ONE time for my speeding ticket and BAM they arrested my butt and I was there for 2 weeks.

Extrememustang
05-15-2007, 07:26 PM
I think they said she is gonna get her OWN cell.

Magnus213
05-15-2007, 10:17 PM
Sad truth is, she'll probably get another show deal out of it. Bitch is nothing but a waste of natural resources.

BlkCD5
05-15-2007, 10:25 PM
Paris Hilton needs to give me some head :yes:

/thread

Jaimecbr900
05-16-2007, 08:40 AM
The funny thing is that normally she's all slutty and hoochie dressed, now suddenly she's wearing Martha White clothes and pulling her hair up in a pony tail trying to look all meager and innocent..... :2up: Last week she was probably up on some table showing everyone her goods.... :lmfao:

It's such a joke. If it weren't for her money, she'd be a nobody. She's still a nobody in my book. The sad part is that so many people want to be like her and act like her....it's so stupid.

Listen, when someone answers and talks on their cell phone while getting rammed from behind AND it's all on video.......you're not only a tramp, but you're a tramp AND have no class. ;)

Sol-Badguy
05-16-2007, 08:51 AM
Listen, when someone answers and talks on their cell phone while getting rammed from behind AND it's all on video.......you're not only a tramp, but you're a tramp AND have no class. ;)
Timeline of Paris Hilton: (What SHOULD happen.)

:hot::idb::police::locked:

Tiff-O-Bitties
05-16-2007, 08:59 AM
She shouldn't have been doing it anyway. I think she should go to prison... Not a "special prison" for celebs, but a regular prison where those bitches would tear her ass up!

Jaimecbr900
05-16-2007, 09:09 AM
She shouldn't have been doing it anyway. I think she should go to prison... Not a "special prison" for celebs, but a regular prison where those bitches would tear her ass up!

Exactly. :goodjob:

bafbrian
05-16-2007, 09:30 AM
Like the guy said before, she would have already been in jail if she was a nobody ( I agree, she is a nobody ). The sentence she got is lucking considering what she should have gotten.

Personally, she should be in jail for the maximum sentence just like any other person but, as a famous person, she will get special treatment, just like the rest. So, I say fuck her (which I hope the inmates do with any and everything) and teach her stupid ass a lesson.

Sad truth, she will probably still get some kind of deal of this jail time.

It is a sad day in America media when something like this headlines the news inside of the real news of the genocide and other atrocities being committed around the globe. Oh well, just my :2cents: