PDA

View Full Version : you know what's fucked up?

Reverie
05-15-2007, 09:14 AM
so if you're in a gang or some shit FUCK YOU

i just found out my friend was shot and killed in california. i haven't seen him in a long time. we went to school with each other for a few years and then he went to california. he was involved in a gang. what gang i don't know. and i know his younger brother went to jail for some gang activity for a while.

and here i am sitting around on my ass all the time thinking woe is me just because i don't have a job or the will to go to school and i don't hang out with people so much anymore - and my friend just got fucking killed.

i think i forced myself to cry from this whole emotional block thing i have going on. but i haven't really had some one close to me die like that. so this is a little new to me. i feel sick to my stomach, and i'm not sure anyone here in columbus knows. it was hard for him and his brother to make friends sometimes.

so this is what i'm gonna do. i'm gonna try to get involved in some gang resistance shit or something. i don't know. maybe i'm just saying that because i'm not sure what i should feel right now. trying not to throw up. it's just so freaky...when people die. sometimes you wonder how long you're gonna be alive.

quickdodge®
05-15-2007, 09:15 AM
REPOST!!!

Later, QD.

Leisa
05-15-2007, 09:15 AM
sad about your friend.

So get up off your ass and do something with your life :D

Reverie
05-15-2007, 09:16 AM
REPOST!!!

Later, QD.

Wow QD you are quick !!
Doubtful this could be a repost.
Did you in fact KNOW this person?

quickdodge®
05-15-2007, 09:17 AM
No I didn't. But I saw this same post, word for word, in the BLOGS section. Later, QD.

Reverie
05-15-2007, 09:19 AM
No I didn't. But I saw this same post, word for word, in the BLOGS section. Later, QD.

that was mine i just edited and moved it

quickdodge®
05-15-2007, 09:20 AM
You mean COPY & PASTE. Later, QD.

Reverie
05-15-2007, 09:23 AM
You mean COPY & PASTE. Later, QD.

sure what's the difference

B16a2 Civic
Bump to the top

quickdodge®
You didn't move it. It's still in the BLOGS section. Later, QD.

hydroshutter
sucks to hear about a friend losing his life, but you also have to realize.....was he FORCED to join that gang and live that gang lifestyle?

Reverie
05-15-2007, 09:26 AM
sucks to hear about a friend losing his life, but you also have to realize.....was he FORCED to join that gang and live that gang lifestyle?

this is true. sadly he chose to get involved.
almost felt like a guy like that didn't belong in a gang cause i knew him differently than the rest.
just sucks that the nice guys die sometimes. :no:

hydroshutter
05-15-2007, 09:28 AM
Yeah, and get up with the wrong crowd to fit in or feel accepted.

Reverie
05-15-2007, 09:30 AM
You didn't move it. It's still in the BLOGS section. Later, QD.

no the hell it's not. like i said i EDITED and moved - no - copy and pasted it

thinkfast®
05-15-2007, 09:31 AM
HE AINT THE FIRST, AND FOR SHO WONT BE THE LAST... ITS A WAY OF LIFE HOMEY, LIVE W/ IT, DIE W/ IT

B16a2 Civic
05-15-2007, 09:31 AM
Oh shit, thinkfast in the house

quickdodge®
05-15-2007, 09:32 AM
We need to kill all this negative stereotyping on gangs. Back in the 70's and 80's when the B's & C's were really rising in numbers, there weren't any computers. So there was no way to take out aggression except for physical violence. There wasn't shit to do at home. As hard as it may be to imagine, the Atari 2600 just got boring after about 25 minutes of play time and you had to do something else. So people took to the streets to find their source of release or fun or whatever. With the onset of more and more residences obtaining computers for personal uses, there were new options for daily activities. Ushered in along with the year 2000, was the growing popularity of message boards. Now this gave the people something to do. Including gangbangers. Now you can get online and make textbang your rival. So much safer. If you don't like someone, make a post about them. We have the Internet, literally, at our fingertips. All gangbangers need to use this tool wisely. I'm going to start a new coalition called G-UFIT. Gangsters-United For Internet Textbanging. Let's keep our streets safe and keep the violence online. Later, QD.

cactusEG
05-15-2007, 09:35 AM
srry to hear that.. but if u hang around the right ppls that whats going to happen

B16a2 Civic
05-15-2007, 09:36 AM
Qd, take em to school son

thinkfast®
05-15-2007, 09:40 AM
B whatup loc?

QD tellem bout the original G Unit son, they dont know

B16a2 Civic
05-15-2007, 09:44 AM
Chillin mayne

Qd was a writer on BET's Orginal( or was it American) Gangster series

quickdodge®
05-15-2007, 09:44 AM
G-G-G-G-G-G-G-UFIT!!!!!!

Later, QD.

thinkfast®
05-15-2007, 10:00 AM
wow

QD what was freeway ricky ross like in real life

B16a2 Civic
05-15-2007, 10:11 AM
wow

QD what was freeway ricky ross like in real life
Qd calmed tookie williams down when he got toasted

quickdodge®
05-15-2007, 10:17 AM
It's what I do. I gotta represent for Green Block Gardens. Later, QD.

Leadfoot_mf
05-15-2007, 10:40 AM
yah one less piece of shit on this world. may the rest follow soon.

Reverie
05-15-2007, 11:47 AM
yah one less piece of shit on this world. may the rest follow soon.

wait...what are you referring to?

Spectic Tank
05-15-2007, 11:57 AM
It sucks for you that your friend died...but honestly i have no sympathy for him. He joined a gang and knew the consequences. It's not like anyone joins a gang to better their lives...in my opinion he got what was coming. It sucks for you and his family though because now they have to suffer for his poor choices in life.

Reverie
05-15-2007, 12:02 PM
i just found out it was a drive by shooting. he just happened to be there. the shooters were shooting a block away before they even got to him when he was outside with his girlfriend. they said there wasn't really any significance that he was involved with a gang. wrong place at the wrong time in a bad Compton neighborhood. :no:

RandomGuy
05-15-2007, 12:07 PM
i just found out it was a drive by shooting. he just happened to be there. the shooters were shooting a block away before they even got to him when he was outside with his girlfriend. they said there wasn't really any significance that he was involved with a gang. wrong place at the wrong time in a bad Compton neighborhood. :no:DUDE, seriously

DO YOU KNOW WHAT DOG FOOD TASTES LIKE?!?!?!

Exactly how it smells,

http://www.dropthatsock.com/content/dog.food.jpg

DELICIOUS

Reverie
05-15-2007, 12:10 PM
DUDE, seriously

DO YOU KNOW WHAT DOG FOOD TASTES LIKE?!?!?!

Exactly how it smells,

http://www.dropthatsock.com/content/dog.food.jpg

DELICIOUS

cute. i think you just made my day.

Double_0_Rusty
05-15-2007, 08:24 PM
sorry to hear about your buddy, I also had a good friend that was more like a brother to me, got shot in a drive by shooting and tomorrow will be 3 years ago......he was not part of a gang, but some of the gang members had beef with him and shot him.....I was there......it fucking sucks. But life goes on man...keep your head high....
and step up and do something with your life.......G-UFIT!

Red.

Reverie
05-15-2007, 09:34 PM
sorry to hear about your buddy, I also had a good friend that was more like a brother to me, got shot in a drive by shooting and tomorrow will be 3 years ago......he was not part of a gang, but some of the gang members had beef with him and shot him.....I was there......it fucking sucks. But life goes on man...keep your head high....
and step up and do something with your life.......G-UFIT!

Red.

+1 for your sensitivity

Double_0_Rusty
05-15-2007, 10:09 PM
+1 for your sensitivity

returned the favor:goodjob: and sorry I just noticed that you are a girl, sorry for saying man in that post:doh:

Reverie
05-15-2007, 10:14 PM
returned the favor:goodjob: and sorry I just noticed that you are a girl, sorry for saying man in that post:doh:

hahah that's okay i didn't take it like you mistook me for a guy

Double_0_Rusty
05-15-2007, 10:19 PM
hahah that's okay i didn't take it like you mistook me for a guy

LOLOL

Red.