PDA

View Full Version : Varsity Meet Tursday; Coming?

snatch
07-03-2005, 01:53 AM
whos gonna be at the varsity this thursday?

snatch
07-03-2005, 01:54 AM
whats a "tursday"?

s four t5
07-03-2005, 11:40 AM
i shall be there

Kelly_Rene
07-03-2005, 03:26 PM
Hate to miss this one but I'm gonna be out of town, so will superBox...

Velocifero
07-04-2005, 03:48 PM
I didnt go last month, heard it sucked, went the month before and there was hardly anybody there, granted that was cinco de mayo, is this one going to be worth it? they used to be killer, my buddy is driving up from LaGrange and I would hate for him to drive all that way for a poor turn out. The thursday meets at North Point Mall are getting pretty big, especially last thusday, lots of poeple, but I'll talk to the guys i hang out with and get as many as i can over to the varsity.

The Yousef
07-04-2005, 04:57 PM
i'll be at NP instead...(closer to my job)...plus the meets are getting ginormous.... i need to come out to Varsity one of these days...but if it is getting smaller each time screw it...lol

yousef

RUSH
07-04-2005, 05:23 PM
Well the reason they have sucked the past few times is do to the weather!
I might try and make it this time if the weather is good!

snatch
07-04-2005, 08:43 PM
yea, weather is the only reason. on a nice day they fill the entire rear parkin lot.

Velocifero
07-04-2005, 11:13 PM
yeah I have been there before on a good day and I couldn't hardly find a place to park, but that seems like it is becoming "back in the day"

SiPimpin
07-06-2005, 02:41 AM
I'll be there, hopefully its a good turn out and the weather holds up.

CodyW
07-06-2005, 08:27 AM
i'm gonna try to make it out

RUSH
07-06-2005, 08:30 AM
Well it sounds like there might be a big turn out!

gijoe0720
07-06-2005, 04:21 PM
I'll be there if I get my car tomorrow.

atl01
07-07-2005, 06:57 AM
Im going to check it out for the first time. what time does everyone show up?

CodyW
07-07-2005, 01:02 PM
luckily the forecast just says partly cloudy for tonight so hopefully it'll stay clear

Rhoad Racing
07-07-2005, 01:29 PM
count me in.

4dmin
07-07-2005, 01:41 PM
if weather is good mikey/i are coming out

girly_typeR
07-07-2005, 04:38 PM
i'm gonna see who notices me. bleh

JoeCoolinATL
07-07-2005, 05:15 PM
haha girl in a type r? im sure youll have lots of leghumpers dont worry.

green91
07-07-2005, 05:30 PM
im considering dropping by

Ruiner
07-07-2005, 07:36 PM
I will probalby stop by.

kodou
07-07-2005, 07:41 PM
my car is hardly worth showing off, but i gotta start somewhere.

ct9a gsr
07-07-2005, 08:05 PM
weird how 5028592358 ppl ask to ride with me to meets like these... but the one time my car's down, not a single one of 'em can give me a ride to a meet...

oh well, hope you ppl have fun

green91
07-07-2005, 09:32 PM
i was there for a little bit.

Ruiner
07-07-2005, 09:41 PM

As was I, but I didn't feel too good and had to leave.

green91
07-07-2005, 09:47 PM
As was I, but I didn't feel too good and had to leave.

yeah i saw you pull in... and then pull out.. lol. i was gonna into myself but didnt even see u get out of the car

kodou
07-07-2005, 10:22 PM
seems like a lot of people were only there for a little bit.(myself included) maybe that's why i didn't see a single civic 4 door there. twas' an ok turnout though.

RUSH
07-08-2005, 02:33 AM
Yep I was there, stood in the same spot for an hour and a half talking to some friends(supra buddies ;) )
by the time I stopped talking to them, everyone was gone, but I had a good time though!

snatch
07-08-2005, 03:38 AM
this was one of the better meets. i got to meet several new people again. weather was very nice and no bums askin for anything. anyone else notice that? except the one lady only speakin sign language. anyone have any pics?

JDMBeau
07-08-2005, 04:27 AM
i had a good time, charles sucks you couldnt make it, whats up with the car?, ruiner i saw you drive by, you probally dont remember me, im one of the rome guys, dont ever see you around here any more, did you repaint your car? green91, i heard from john (johnzm from IL) that your car almost got booted : P

atl01
07-08-2005, 06:44 AM
This was the first time i had been and i will deff go to the other ones. I had a great time, and all the rides were so nice.

green91
07-08-2005, 07:07 AM
green91, i heard from john (johnzm from IL) that your car almost got booted : P

haha, yeah.. some cool dude in a lancer parked next to my car with his subs blasting and kept setting my alarm off... so i moved down next to the concrete wall and nearly got booted standing next to it! i kindly informed them that they would never get a dollar from me and i moved :/

atl01
07-08-2005, 07:15 AM
yes i seen them two parking lot attendes boot 2 peeps cars, they had to pay $50 to get the boot off.

RUSH
07-08-2005, 08:24 AM
this was one of the better meets. i got to meet several new people again. weather was very nice and no bums askin for anything. anyone else notice that? except the one lady only speakin sign language. anyone have any pics?

That same lady hit me up!!
Man I had four of them hit me up for some change, and to of them hit me up twice, which I just told them that I like to keep it for myself!

lol.... one dude just bluntly said hey can I get some change to get me some Beer...I almost gave him some just because he was honest..lol

Ruiner
07-08-2005, 08:49 AM
yeah i saw you pull in... and then pull out.. lol. i was gonna into myself but didnt even see u get out of the car

I would have stayed around longer, but I didn't feel very well. I'll make it out again, though. I got out of my car and walked around with Paul. When trying to leave, this car came up the wrong way on the parking aisle and wouldn't move. I just didn't feel good.

Ruiner
07-08-2005, 08:51 AM
ruiner i saw you drive by, you probally dont remember me, im one of the rome guys, dont ever see you around here any more, did you repaint your car?

You should have come up and said hi. I didn't stay long because I felt sick. As for repainting it...no. It is still the same basalt black metallic color. However, the street lights always plays games with the shading (I still feel bad for making that mistake with a certain skyline). I did have the left c-pillar repainted where the rear wiper hit (no longer there), but that's it.

atlshawdyfasho
07-08-2005, 11:52 AM
yes i seen them two parking lot attendes boot 2 peeps cars, they had to pay $50 to get the boot off.

yuh mayn the black integra that got booted is my homeboy..him and this mr2 came together and i told the guy wit da mr2 to move his car cuz i didnt see the guy wit da integra so i thout the mr2 guy wud tell him but he didnt..and they r like best frends and came tgether n everything ..why r they stopping us from parking down there..i parked there and the damn security ppl told me to move so some of the guys who came for the show yelled at them lol..bythe way i brout da white supra that was next to the greenTT supra and prime gray 86supra

RUSH
07-08-2005, 12:22 PM
yuh mayn the black integra that got booted is my homeboy..him and this mr2 came together and i told the guy wit da mr2 to move his car cuz i didnt see the guy wit da integra so i thout the mr2 guy wud tell him but he didnt..and they r like best frends and came tgether n everything ..why r they stopping us from parking down there..i parked there and the damn security ppl told me to move so some of the guys who came for the show yelled at them lol..bythe way i brout da white supra that was next to the greenTT supra and prime gray 86supra

I was the one that was helping you pull out, Me, Chris, and Clark were standing in front of the GreenT supra, talking!

atl01
07-08-2005, 01:29 PM
i had the black 01 civic, maybe you seen, maybe not.

atlshawdyfasho
07-08-2005, 02:00 PM
I was the one that was helping you pull out, Me, Chris, and Clark were standing in front of the GreenT supra, talking!

lol koo... yuh i went and talked to the guy with the grey supra for a lil ..then i called my frend wit da greenTT and the guy with the grey supra came over and started talkin ..then i jus left to go walk around n wut not.. u didnt bring ur car up there did u ? cuz da only supras i saw was mine the greenTT and the greyish one .. ima send u a PM

RUSH
07-08-2005, 02:11 PM
lol koo... yuh i went and talked to the guy with the grey supra for a lil ..then i called my frend wit da greenTT and the guy with the grey supra came over and started talkin ..then i jus left to go walk around n wut not.. u didnt bring ur car up there did u ? cuz da only supras i saw was mine the greenTT and the greyish one .. ima send u a PM

Replyed^^

snatch
07-08-2005, 02:43 PM
You should have come up and said hi. I didn't stay long because I felt sick. As for repainting it...no. It is still the same basalt black metallic color. However, the street lights always plays games with the shading (I still feel bad for making that mistake with a certain skyline). I did have the left c-pillar repainted where the rear wiper hit (no longer there), but that's it.
whats up ruiner? i seen your car go through too. im also one of the rome guys too. i doubt you remember me or my car. yea your car almost looked like it had a red tint to it. i thought it was repainted too.

i also saw green91's hatch, tony's g35, the white supra, and met a few other guys that i just new their screen names on here.

Ruiner
07-08-2005, 04:34 PM
whats up ruiner? i seen your car go through too. im also one of the rome guys too. i doubt you remember me or my car. yea your car almost looked like it had a red tint to it. i thought it was repainted too.

i also saw green91's hatch, tony's g35, the white supra, and met a few other guys that i just new their screen names on here.

I am sure that I would remember you if I saw your face. Nope, that is the stock paint job coupled with the color of the parking lot lights. It creates a nice effect. Next time come over and say hi. Will ya'll (Rome crew) be there next Varsity meet (next month)?

snatch
07-08-2005, 11:07 PM
yea, were there every month. you should come to rome one weekend.