PDA

View Full Version : Beer and Prengnacy

s13slider®
05-14-2007, 08:47 PM
ok so me and my girl have been trying to have a baby for about a year now and she has been checked out and is fine i have not been checked but i drink every night i was just wondering if anyone knows if alcohol has anything to do with sperm count

quickdodge®
05-14-2007, 08:51 PM
I do know it doesn't help. And, from my understanding, excessive drinking can lower your soldier count. Later, QD.

Julio
05-14-2007, 08:54 PM
some new shit just came out in the USA market from europe.. for like $300 bucks.. suppose to help.

Just saw it on the news today..

00CelicaGT
05-14-2007, 09:04 PM
Better try laying off the boose for a while, otherwise ur never going to have a kid. Good Luck though

P.S.I've almost had 2 kids so im very fertiel. So if u can't get the job done just let me know. Also im black do u think ur girl would have a problem with that.

Josh...
05-14-2007, 09:43 PM
I've almost had 2 kids so im very fertiel.

How do you almost have two kids, other than abortion?

tony
05-14-2007, 09:46 PM
Did some research and in a nutshell:

Alcoholism: alcohol is toxic to sperm and overuse of alcohol can reduce sperm quality and fertility.

THEONE
05-14-2007, 09:47 PM
lay off the drinkin for a while keep it to weekends if you have too. or just stop. if your serious you can do it. it might be your problem. me hell.all i did was leave that shit in one time after 4 years of marriage and bam!!! i had a son.... good luck....

s13slider®
05-14-2007, 09:48 PM
Did some research and in a nutshell:

+1 to you sir didnt feel like readin a bunch on technological bullshit or i would have done it my self

quickdodge®
05-14-2007, 10:11 PM
+1 to you sir didnt feel like readin a bunch on technological bullshit or i would have done it my self

I'm not as stupid as you might think. I said the exact same thing not 4 minutes after you posted the original post. Later, QD.

Echonova
05-14-2007, 10:43 PM
Why do you want to ruin your girl's tight, firm body for a kid? Err, maybe I said too much. Either way a kid won't save your relationship. Let it go.

GSRteg®
05-14-2007, 10:47 PM
LOL :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Better try laying off the boose for a while, otherwise ur never going to have a kid. Good Luck though

P.S.I've almost had 2 kids so im very fertiel. So if u can't get the job done just let me know. Also im black do u think ur girl would have a problem with that.

Doppelgänger
05-15-2007, 07:52 AM
Just what every newborn in America needs, another alcoholic dad..........

Evil Goat
05-15-2007, 08:09 AM

bwahahaha....good point :lmfao:

Nemesis
05-15-2007, 08:09 AM
I always get a trip out of the mothers that smoke when their pregnant or smoke around their newborns.

s13slider®
05-15-2007, 08:46 PM

Sorry bud , but if I had a baby I would'nt drink anymore.

keevo54
05-15-2007, 09:50 PM
So wait you will stop drinking once you have the baby, but you won't stop drinking to have the baby

collins
05-15-2007, 10:38 PM
Sorry bud , but if I had a baby I would'nt drink anymore. well since you're planning to stop drinking ANYWAY, might as well go ahead and try to now, that way you KNOW you can instead of just SAYING you can... also if you really want a kid, you'll do it now to create a healthy one. just my :2cents:

00CelicaGT
05-15-2007, 10:44 PM
How do you almost have two kids, other than abortion?

1 girl had an abortion the other had a miscarriage

S13slider the offer is still on the table.:goodjob:

chrisdavis
05-16-2007, 12:05 AM
ok so me and my girl have been trying to have a baby for about a year now and she has been checked out and is fine i have not been checked but i drink every night i was just wondering if anyone knows if alcohol has anything to do with sperm count

I thought she left you for Halfbaked? (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116184)

Shawna
05-16-2007, 09:47 AM
how old are u?

Tiff-O-Bitties
05-16-2007, 09:56 AM

No, when I got pregnant, Clay and I both were alcoholics (drinking 6 or more drinks daily for about 1 year)... So, no it shouldn't have any effect.

Tiff-O-Bitties
05-16-2007, 09:57 AM
Why do you want to ruin your girl's tight, firm body for a kid?

People do it all the time... I had just gotten back in shape when I got pregnant... I'm smaller now than I was. That was an ignorant comment to make anyway.

Killer
05-16-2007, 09:58 AM

wait wait wait.... i thought your girlfriend left you for halfbaked.. and u slit ur wrist weeks ago??? wtf happened to that?

other than that... yeah, i'd say drinking too much could mess with ur boys...

Extrememustang
05-16-2007, 10:00 AM
Yea my girl is trying to lose weight. She is 5'11 and 34d and she wore same size shirts my 7yr kid does. Now after a baby she doesnt and she is trying to get her fig back.

Killer
05-16-2007, 10:03 AM
either you've got a really fat 7 year old.... or an extrememly tiny lady...

Jaimecbr900
05-16-2007, 10:05 AM
A "kid" is a small goat. A child is a grown up in training. ;)

Carry on.

s13slider®
05-16-2007, 10:05 AM
wait wait wait.... i thought your girlfriend left you for halfbaked.. and u slit ur wrist weeks ago??? wtf happened to that?

other than that... yeah, i'd say drinking too much could mess with ur boys...

nope we broke up for like 2 days she said she couldnt feel halfdbakeds penis cause it was way to small.

Killer
05-16-2007, 10:07 AM
nope we broke up for like 2 days she said she couldnt feel halfdbakeds penis cause it was way to small.

wasn't she bangin some other dude??? and you went back to her!!?!?! and she keeps you from all of your friends?!?!??!

"lonely, i'm mister lonely"

Jaimecbr900
05-16-2007, 10:13 AM
Wait a minute, you mean to tell me that you're not even old enough TO drink legally and you're asking this??????

You're also the one that was crying all over the place when this prize of a girl took your nads and put them in her purse as she walked out on you for another guy barely a month ago?????? ARE YOU SERIOUS???? And now you want to have a BABY with her?????? WITH ANYONE?????

Seriously, you don't want to get me started on this. Someone needs to lock this dumbass thread before it gets really ugly.

Sorry dude, but you should be focusing on how to be man instead of making them. :rolleyes:

s13slider®
05-16-2007, 10:14 AM
wasn't she bangin some other dude??? and you went back to her!!?!?! and she keeps you from all of your friends?!?!??!

nah she didnt bang no one and we worked all that shit out no more rules for me .:goodjob:

s13slider®
05-16-2007, 10:16 AM
Wait a minute, you mean to tell me that you're not even old enough TO drink legally and you're asking this??????

You're also the one that was crying all over the place when this prize of a girl took your nads and put them in her purse as she walked out on you for another guy barely a month ago?????? ARE YOU SERIOUS???? And now you want to have a BABY with her?????? WITH ANYONE?????

Seriously, you don't want to get me started on this. Someone needs to lock this dumbass thread before it gets really ugly.

Sorry dude, but you should be focusing on how to be man instead of making them. :rolleyes:

Just to let you know , I truely hate you. I wish you would just stay the FUCK out of my threads.

gtikid
05-16-2007, 10:16 AM

That's the samething I was thinking :thinking: Isn't this the same emo guy who came on here crying b/c his girlfriend made him leave all his friends, before they even started dating :lmfao: And then she fucked some other dude b/c obviously she couldn't feel his penis :idb: And then he had no one to talk to and came on here crying and looking for some rep points? :lmfao:

Do the world favor, let her swallow your kid instead. Why would you want a child, with you being an alcoholic? And having a slut for a mother? And an emo dad? :lmfao:

Killer
05-16-2007, 10:17 AM

i agree, reps if i can....

s13... you really need to think this one through bub..

Killer
05-16-2007, 10:19 AM
gtikid, ur crackin me up right now.

Shawna
05-16-2007, 10:22 AM
Just to let you know , I truely hate you. I wish you would just stay the FUCK out of my threads.

he has a very valid point which is why I asked you how old you were... if he wouldn't have said I would have....you are out of your mind kid :screwy:

Killer
05-16-2007, 10:23 AM
hey, lets all get on a bandwagon and flame this kid... lol....

tony
05-16-2007, 10:27 AM
s13 in a twisted way I somewhat understand what is going through your head right now because someone else close to me went through the same thing. A child is a lifelong commitment, especially the first 18 years. If there is stress in a relationship then a child is going to make it more stressful. Your relationship needs to be extremely strong without a doubt in your mind when a child is involved because there will be hard times.

What it sounds like is your relationship has been turbulent and maybe you or her feel a baby will bring you two together or make the relationship stronger.. it wont. Seriously consider what you are doing before you bring another life in this world, and be realistic about your expectations. If you ever want advice let me know.

Shawna
05-16-2007, 10:28 AM
no seriously theres no way he needs to bring a helpless child into a really crappy situation when he doesnt have to....it would be different if she accidently got preg but wanting to have a baby just for the hell of it and then after a couple months you leave her or she leaves you and just think of how fucked up the kids life will be after that

Jaimecbr900
05-16-2007, 10:28 AM

First of all, IF you were anyone of importance to me....that would possibly hurt one of my many feelings. Since you are NOBODY to me, I get more upset at staining my tennis shoe than you "hating" me.

Second, you are a retard. 19 and already having questions about being an alcoholic??? You need AA, not IA. :rolleyes:

Third, YOU put YOUR business out there for everyone to come and pat you on the back and feel sorry for you. YOU hit the "enter" key. YOU told everyone in an open public forum on the net how YOUR girl played you like 50 cent CD in the ghetto, yet you are upset at me for telling you that YOU ARE RETARDED???? :thinking: You are retarded.

Finally, I promise you that if you keep being a nutless immature cry baby....I'll keep calling you a nutless immature cry baby. Don't like it? Tough shit. Don't want me shoot you??? Don't give me ammo. You came into IA all emo less than a month ago whining how your girl played you and now you ask about having babies with her and you expect people to pat you on the back????

You sir are acting like a nutless immature cry baby. Don't like it? Then keep your business to yourself and act like a real man.

You still wanna play with me or are you gonna learn and just STFU???? :rolleyes:

Killer
05-16-2007, 10:29 AM
s13 in a twisted way I somewhat understand what is going through your head right now because someone else close to me went through the same thing. A child is a lifelong commitment, especially the first 18 years. If there is stress in a relationship then a child is going to make it more stressful. Your relationship needs to be extremely strong without a doubt in your mind when a child is involved because there will be hard times.

What it sounds like is your relationship has been turbulent and maybe you or her feel a baby will bring you two together or make the relationship stronger.. it wont. Seriously consider what you are doing before you bring another life in this world, and be realistic about your expectations. If you ever want advice let me know.

umm that's not flaming... :no:

Lizbiz101
05-16-2007, 10:35 AM

Sorry dude, but you should be focusing on how to be man instead of making them. :rolleyes: :bowdown: hahahaha wow.....ain't that the truth!!!

Jaimecbr900
05-16-2007, 10:35 AM
The guy is not old enough to buy beer and not smart enough to spell pregnancy.......anything else need to be said???? :rolleyes: :screwy:

Tiff-O-Bitties
05-16-2007, 10:52 AM
I have to say, I do agree with Jaime, although, I've been in a similar situation (except I was of age, have a good job, I can spell, etc.). A baby definately won't save your relationship... If it's already on the rocks, it'll break it immediately.

Jaimecbr900
05-16-2007, 10:58 AM
I have to say, I do agree with Jaime, although, I've been in a similar situation (except I was of age, have a good job, I can spell, etc.). A baby definately won't save your relationship... If it's already on the rocks, it'll break it immediately.

See, you may have made your share of mistakes, BUT the big difference is that you never whined about it and dealt with it. There is a BIG difference. ;)

2.0civic
05-16-2007, 11:01 AM
Just my two cents but if you cant spell pregnancy with only one 'n' in it, you should probably stop drinking now...

2.0civic
05-16-2007, 11:03 AM
First of all, IF you were anyone of importance to me....that would possibly hurt one of my many feelings. Since you are NOBODY to me, I get more upset at staining my tennis shoe than you "hating" me.

Second, you are a retard. 19 and already having questions about being an alcoholic??? You need AA, not IA. :rolleyes:

Third, YOU put YOUR business out there for everyone to come and pat you on the back and feel sorry for you. YOU hit the "enter" key. YOU told everyone in an open public forum on the net how YOUR girl played you like 50 cent CD in the ghetto, yet you are upset at me for telling you that YOU ARE RETARDED???? :thinking: You are retarded.

Finally, I promise you that if you keep being a nutless immature cry baby....I'll keep calling you a nutless immature cry baby. Don't like it? Tough shit. Don't want me shoot you??? Don't give me ammo. You came into IA all emo less than a month ago whining how your girl played you and now you ask about having babies with her and you expect people to pat you on the back????

You sir are acting like a nutless immature cry baby. Don't like it? Then keep your business to yourself and act like a real man.

You still wanna play with me or are you gonna learn and just STFU???? :rolleyes:

Sorry, i only read the first post and didnt see your other points until a second ago...isnt this the same guy like 6 months ago thinking he had a 17 year old preggo or 16 or something like that (under 18):thinking:

Tiff-O-Bitties
05-16-2007, 11:26 AM
See, you may have made your share of mistakes, BUT the big difference is that you never whined about it and dealt with it. There is a BIG difference. ;)

Yea, that's true. What's the point in whining? It doesn't help, in fact, it makes you look weak.

HalfBaked
05-17-2007, 12:20 PM
Just my opinion...

But if you drive an s13 and are proud of it, you shouldn't have breed.

nx2000det
05-17-2007, 12:38 PM

:stupid: :stupid:

quickdodge®
05-17-2007, 12:42 PM
YOUR girl played you like 50 cent CD in the ghetto,

Well we do know he may be lying about a lot of this shit, then. I mean we all know that the only people playing 50 Cent cds live in suburbia white neighborhoods. Later, QD.

Doppelgänger
05-17-2007, 01:58 PM
nah she didnt bang no one

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiight