PDA

View Full Version : Flip this house.. A&E show is a all fake.. atleast the guy from the ATL

Julio
05-14-2007, 05:28 PM
hahaha Sam Leccima one of the So called hot shots from FLIP THIS HOUSE just got busted... hes from Atlanta and aparently got busted for faking the funk on the show.. he never owned any of the house, Payed people to act as potential or even buyers, faked about how long it took to finish houses,scam Investors, doesnt even have a real estate license anymore and all this other crap...

Im glad he got busted. I'm a fan of the show and always told my GF something about him dont seem right....

hahaha bitch ass fool.

Evil Goat
05-14-2007, 05:33 PM
you talking about the negro?

Vteckidd
05-14-2007, 05:38 PM
i just saw that too.

Makes me wonder about the rest of the show an its people it follows

i love the show an will continue to watch it, but the amount of shit he faked, A&E HAD to know

quickdodgeŽ
05-14-2007, 05:42 PM
Makes me wonder about the rest of the show an its people it follows

Gives me further reason to believe that all these "reality" shows, ie; car shows, house shows, etc are just fake as hail. Later, QD.

JayKnight
05-14-2007, 05:47 PM
I think that 80% of the reality shows are BULLSHIT. Hell ask anyone from any of MTV reality shows.....such as NEXT, Parental Control, or the one where a chick dates two guys at the same time while her friend sit in a bread truck listening to the whole thing on Lie Detection software.....Yeah like that shit is real.

The only reality show I watch is Deadliest Catch, and Cops...now thats entertainment.
Deadliest Catch FTMFW, those guys got some big balls to be out there doing that shit.

Later !

KAKid240
05-14-2007, 05:49 PM
Yep, I also know that the MTV show "Room Raiders" is also fake. They tell people who to pick and make things obvious when people go through rooms. I think the news is the best reality show...

quickdodgeŽ
05-14-2007, 05:49 PM
and Cops..

I'm all over Cops. I also watch the hail out of Cheaters. Later, QD.

KAKid240
05-14-2007, 05:56 PM
now Cheaters is my kinda show. It comes on late and is funny as hell...

Extrememustang
05-14-2007, 07:50 PM
Are you fucking kidding me, I missed that one on the news today. I watch www.armandomontelongo.com
those guys. So how did the ATL ppl get caught? I think the montelongo is legit but who knows. Man dont ruin the show for me becasue Im about to get a loan from a hard money lendor and start flippin. I will say this though, last thanksgiving I met my brother for the first time he is 35 and I am 27. He flips houses and I guess does well at it because he has a nice house and 3 nice cars.

Extrememustang
05-14-2007, 07:51 PM
The only reality show I watch is Deadliest Catch, and Cops...now thats entertainment.
Deadliest Catch FTMFW, those guys got some big balls to be out there doing that shit.

Later !
I soo want to deadliest catch one time.

NewGen33
05-14-2007, 08:08 PM
I love the Monteleado's (sp) ones...Oh and King of Cars is the shit.

GIXXERDK
05-14-2007, 08:19 PM
now Cheaters is my kinda show. It comes on late and is funny as hell...

Theres nothing funny about that show.

Sol-Badguy
05-14-2007, 08:48 PM
I heard something about this on the radio this morning.

Made me LIRL.

quickdodgeŽ
05-14-2007, 08:53 PM
Theres nothing funny about that show.

I find a lot of things a little on the humorous side. Later, QD.

Extrememustang
05-14-2007, 09:55 PM
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/

Kyle
05-14-2007, 10:31 PM
Gives me further reason to believe that all these "reality" shows, ie; car shows, house shows, etc are just fake as hail. Later, QD.
x2

Echonova
05-14-2007, 10:38 PM
I like Maury. "You are not the father" .... then watching the stupid bitch tripping...makes me LOL for real.

RUSH
05-15-2007, 12:44 AM
Reality shows are all fake... There is a guy on Supraforums that was on one of the first "Meet the Hogans" episodes and he was taking Brook Hogan out on a date, and it showed him being a Dick to Hulk and acting all big and what not... Well he told us later that it was just a lil setup for viewers to watch and want to get a lil interest... He said Its Reality Tv, dont believe all of it.

One Of my Good Friends is gonna be on the new Real World which is in Australia I believe. I will ask him about how real it is when he gets back and settled in. I dont want to bug him at the moment, cause people that never talked to him all the sudden want to do him in the butt just because of this!
Its gonna be pretty funny, cause he is your hard core country boy...ha

81911SC
05-15-2007, 01:15 AM
One Of my Good Friends is gonna be on the new Real World which is in Australia I believe. I will ask him about how real it is when he gets back and settled in. I dont want to bug him at the moment, cause people that never talked to him all the sudden want to do him in the butt just because of this!
Its gonna be pretty funny, cause he is your hard core country boy...ha
No shit man. I worked with his unlce I guess:thinking: and man they some country folk. Got to love it. He is damn country lol.

Extrememustang
05-15-2007, 08:35 AM
Have you noitced on pimp my ride. The owner of the car ALWAYS is home and ALWAYS opens the door when they come knocking. SO staged

quickdodgeŽ
05-15-2007, 08:36 AM
Have you noitced on pimp my ride. The owner of the car ALWAYS is home and ALWAYS opens the door when they come knocking. SO staged

You think? Later, QD.