PDA

View Full Version : 91 Year Old Vet Beat & Car Jacked

MulattoBoi
05-14-2007, 03:18 PM
I was lookin at the SRT forums and stumbled across this. Tell em this ain't some bullshit, fucking low lifes!

http://www.wxyz.com/news/story.aspx?...1-dde4cdc2be18 (http://www.wxyz.com/news/story.aspx?content_id=d3a4e114-bc60-4452-aa01-dde4cdc2be18)

civic95
05-14-2007, 03:27 PM
He was 91 he shouldn't be driving a car anyway.

J/K! I can't beleive people just stood there.

Killer
05-14-2007, 03:28 PM
that's freakin ridiculous.. that kid is pure trash. all there is to it...

Killer
05-14-2007, 03:29 PM

not something to joke about.

MulattoBoi
05-14-2007, 03:30 PM

That shit is just disguisting, but the 91 year old man took 21 punches and didn't even drop. But that shit is just ridiculous that dude deserves 2 die. And all them other people should be tried for just watching that shit happen!

Evil Goat
05-14-2007, 03:37 PM
saw this on the news either last night or this morning, he was taking licks like a champ...i bet he was a badass back in the day

Psycho
05-14-2007, 03:47 PM
Post the vid in the kills forum:goodjob:

koukis14
05-14-2007, 03:57 PM
I like how he went on tv the next day and told the guy to get a job. That would have been funny if he said "I'm 91 and you didn't do shit you little bitch".

Psycho
05-14-2007, 04:26 PM
All it takes is a paper-cut, for an old person to break a hip. I'm surprised the guy is still alive. I don't get it, If a hot summer can wipe out an entire retirement home. Then how come an angry black guy couldn't knock 1 old guy down.

koukis14
05-14-2007, 04:30 PM
All it takes is a paper-cut, for an old person to break a hip. I'm surprised the guy is still alive. I don't get it, If a hot summer can wipe out an entire retirement home. Then how come an angry black guy couldn't knock 1 old guy down.

Maybe Matlock was on.

Sack Attack
05-14-2007, 04:36 PM
The nigger strikes again. Goddamn ingorant non working thieving ass people are fucking this world up. Here we have it again, another black crime. It will never end unless we sell their ass back to africa, but they dont even want the smelly mother fuckers

Magnus213
05-14-2007, 05:21 PM
These stories make me inevitably furious, I hate seeing them. Douche kid needs a serious beatdown.

.blank cd
05-14-2007, 05:37 PM
I hate seeing this kinda thing happening. that guy deserves the max. penalty for what he did (life plus 10yrs) and the people who were standing around doing nothing are just as guilty as he is...

another thing i hate is people that gratuitously use the N word (im not gonna call any names but its been used in this thread) just because they think that "nigger means ignorant person" and that they're not neccessarily calling someone a nigger just for the hell of it. Heres an idea for those folks, build your vocabulary

Sack Attack
05-14-2007, 07:12 PM
The guy was black and a piece of shit so I called him a nigger....

If he had of been white I would have called him a honkey piece of shit

Same thing, The point is that he is a piece of shit and the problem with america is that hardly anyone is aware of all the fucking blacks and their problems. The second I started to click this thread I thought "gotta be about a nigger" and sure enough, it was. Watch cops, or the other police shows and watch the blacks make themselves look bad. Fuck em

koukis14
05-14-2007, 07:33 PM

Same thing, The point is that he is a piece of shit and the problem with america is that hardly anyone is aware of all the fucking blacks and their problems. The second I started to click this thread I thought "gotta be about a nigger" and sure enough, it was. Watch cops, or the other police shows and watch the blacks make themselves look bad. Fuck em

WHITE POWER!!!

MulattoBoi
05-14-2007, 07:35 PM

That doesn't mean that their aren't any hard working blacks in America. My dad is a State Parole agent and makes excellent money. He locks all races of bad people everyday! Not just all blacks, there's a lot of narrow minded people in the world who need to get a grip. But on the other hand I also understand what you are saying you just need to rephrase it a whole different way.

.blank cd
05-14-2007, 09:33 PM
yeah dude. "honkey piece of shit," "gotta be about a nigger" sounds like he has a limited vocabulary, which tells me he wasnt paying much attention in school. either that or hes racist or whatever. sorry man

MulattoBoi
05-14-2007, 09:42 PM
^:goodjob:

Sack Attack
05-14-2007, 10:08 PM
I went to monticello so I was brought up with all blacks....I'm not saying NO blacks have money and good jobs....Theres A LOT of blacks out there who are better citizens than I am, who make more money than me, and who are just all around better people than I am. I am aware that all races have problems, its just that 90% of crime is black...I dont know why

White people shoot a few people and for some fucked up reason molest their kids

Blacks rob everyone and shoot everyone and dont molest their kids...

I dont shoot anyone or molest anyone so I'm not really worried about it..hahaha:D