PDA

View Full Version : Primerica WTF??

gtikid
05-14-2007, 02:40 PM
So i'm pretty sure EVERYONE has been harassed by those Primerica people :2up: The annoying people that are just dying for you to make some money :rolleyes:

What exactly do these people do? I mean wtf are they offering?? Everytime they talk to me, all I hear is BLAH BLAH BLAH:blah: :blah: :blah: I don't wanna hear what they have to say :D

So what exactly are they doing? They always try to pitch to you that they're helping people with their finances :rolleyes: They're like one of those chain companies where the more people you get to chain, the more money you get, right?

Extrememustang
05-14-2007, 02:49 PM
Run RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!

LiL PaKi
05-14-2007, 02:53 PM
Run RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!

^__i'm with him

basically they make you pay them a fee upfront and they then train you once you are trained you are on your own to find customers to make money...

gtikid
05-14-2007, 03:03 PM
O believe me, i've been running for years lol. See I knew that part Aisha, but is that all they do? Is that their "job" or do they really do anything else? That shit sucks to be one of them :lmfao:

Professor
05-14-2007, 03:12 PM
All primerica is, is an elaborate pyramid scheme. Stay away, and you'll be okay.

LiL PaKi
05-14-2007, 03:14 PM
O believe me, i've been running for years lol. See I knew that part Aisha, but is that all they do? Is that their "job" or do they really do anything else? That shit sucks to be one of them :lmfao:

not entirely sure ... but they are the same company as citifinancial.. so they do do other things

Extrememustang
05-14-2007, 04:20 PM
If you REALLY think about it EVERY job is a pyarmid. Everyone wants to get to the top, but this is a SHADY one.

Julio
05-14-2007, 06:29 PM
PRIMERICA is not the same as CITIGROUP... now, CITIGROUP owns or are partners with PRIMERICA... why are they partners/owners? I dont know.

PRIMERICA is nothing but an MLS. AKA a pyramid. BUT, they are offering services.. are they real? yes, they offer service to mostly low income/ poor people.

They offer "FINANCIAL FREEDOM" bullshit on how to do it etc etc....

They use independent reps to do all the legwork.
You can Help people sign up to use the Primerica services and you get a %.. You bring in a rep, you get a cut.... If the person you bring in, brings someone else.. you get a cut.

Thats where the pyramid begins... Why isnt this illegal? well, If you actually do provide a service "is not consider" multi level or MLS. Primerica does offer a service, Provide Financial freedom etc... (BULLSHIT)

I have done alot of reading on alot of pyramids and how they work... Is funny as hell.

Some people have actually made money with this.... Now, Primerica charges I think 199 or 250 fee in which I think you get a license for insurance or some shit like that...
Im not sure how much a insurance license cost.. But, I think you can actually used it even after you leave them.

I think they actually have an office of satellite blvd/sugarloaf somewhere.. lol

Stay away man... hahahah SCAM SCAM

Extrememustang
05-14-2007, 06:59 PM
Yea they are off of breckinridge which is close to satellite..

gtikid
05-15-2007, 02:07 AM
Believe me, i've beeeeeen staying away lol. Just these fuckers are so persistent. I wonder if they don't see what's really going on, or if they really enjoy it :thinking: Fuckers are super annoying. I just wondered what they really did, b/c most of the time I just tone these people out haha

RandomGuy
05-15-2007, 02:36 AM
yeah man i get fuckin calls from those fags they had me once... Some faggot fuck called me and said "a mutual friend of yours referred me to you and said you'd be a perfect fit" ETC ETC so i'm like so what do you want to do? He's like meet me at a starbucks so i go there figuring it was some sort of wierd job interview for a private business (which i asked him on the phone and he said it WAS an interview)

So i get there, he pulls out a sheet of paper like what are some goals you have, so i give him the cliche to grow within a company interview bullshit... right so he is writing this shit down and circling shit and drawing arrows and he's like i can help you get from here to here and here ... sounded like an infomercial ... As soon as he said the words 'financial freedom' I just got up while he was talking and left without saying a word... Fucking faggot really pissed me off.... after that I prank called him for a good 2-3 weeks daily in the middle of the night, i still do that fucking asshole deserves to die for wasting my time like that

motherfucker even disrespectfully showed up at my mosque with that shit... Later that day i found out he somehow got the numbers to a bunch of my friends and had little one on one talks with them and some of them were all amped til i bursted their bubbles.

anyway here's his number, please call him and inquire about joining his marketing scheme and arrange to meet up somewhere but don't show up.... waste his time like he wastes other peoples' time.

His name is like Navdeep Mann
(404)543-4063 haven't called him for like a year his number may have changed but i'm going to prank call him like tomorrow.

Fucking asshole man lol its pissing me off just thinking about this dude he's fuckin true scum.

Extrememustang
05-15-2007, 08:33 AM
Navdeep? Is that african? Indian?

Extrememustang
05-16-2007, 07:21 PM
Lol after reading this I went man Primeamerica sucks. Then my boss said ummm my wife works at prime america and she is really high up. I felt like a ass for saying that, but hell Im a collection manager, thats my job to be a ass.

disrupt
05-18-2007, 03:52 AM
yeah man i get fuckin calls from those fags they had me once... Some faggot fuck called me and said "a mutual friend of yours referred me to you and said you'd be a perfect fit" ETC ETC so i'm like so what do you want to do? He's like meet me at a starbucks so i go there figuring it was some sort of wierd job interview for a private business (which i asked him on the phone and he said it WAS an interview)
same shit happened to me(though he never said financial freedom. he kept saying yeah its just part time, do it on the side for some "extra income"). a kid i worked with gave him my #, he calls me, says hes got a summer job goin on n asked if i was interested. i asked him what kind of thing it was n hes like 'oh we work with companies to try to get them business' n im like 'so like advertising?', hes all "YEAH! and you get paid based on how much business you generate". hes like 'yea lets meet over some coffee', and i figured it was iffy but he gave me a bunch of times and i was gonna be across the street from the coffeeshop he wanted to meet at during one of his times anyways so i figured i'd drop by. i called the kid who refers me, asked him about it, and hes like "yea dude its 100% legit!"

alright so i get there, find the guy, introduce myself, n he pulls out one of those pamphlets n starts explaining, circling shit and making illegible scribbles like it even matters. business teams, and eliminiating the middle man, all the while dodging my questions of "so where exactly does the money come from, and how does it get to me etc..". i caught on pretty early what i was dealing with n was like "o god what has this DOUCHE of a 'friend' gotten me into". i didn't get up since i was fiending for a frap since it was 80* out, and it'd just be awkward to like get up like i'm gonna leave and just stand there in line(plus he has my # and figured if i made him look like an ass he might pass it to some telemarketing firm as payback. i've had a friend who had that shit happen to him). so i waited for his ass to finish his 10min speech all the while feeling like a complete tool. he hands me a cd and tells me to look at it(i threw it in my car, forgot about it for a couple days, and then saw it all warped from the sun in the back.). he told me he'd pencil me in for some meeting that was earlier this week but fuck that. i feel like a fucking idiot for falling for it. granted the dick that referred me lied about it and i thought he was trustworthy, so whatever. i'm not gonna get worked up over it, 15 mins lost, no biggie.

ShooterMcGavin
05-21-2007, 10:08 PM
been harassed twice by these fucking folks and i actually listened since i'm looking for a job. what a fucking scam, when i asked what they did, as soon as the fucker said "teach ppl about money and financial freedom" the bullshit detector in my head lit up...bunch of fucktards.