PDA

View Full Version : DJ needed

Jaimecbr900
05-14-2007, 11:13 AM
I have a friend that is throwing a big neighborhood pool party. She needs a DJ/Entertainer for about 300 people for about 4-5 hours. I don't remember the dates, but if you're interested I'd be glad to get more specific details.

This is a paying gig and therefore I'd expect you to scratch my back when you got paid for the referral.

Contact me right away as she is looking to make a decision very soon. :goodjob:

2.0civic
05-14-2007, 11:15 AM
I have a number for you. Where/when is the party?

The Yousef
05-14-2007, 11:16 AM
am i invited to said party?

:)

2.0civic
05-14-2007, 11:17 AM
Pm'd

quickdodgeŽ
05-14-2007, 11:24 AM
am i invited to said party?

:)

You decide if you want this post to remain:

The theme of this party is: "The Fall of Everything That Is The Middle East"

I'll leave that with you. Later, QD.

The Yousef
05-14-2007, 11:24 AM
You decide if you want this post to remain:

The theme of this party is: "The Fall of Everything That Is The Middle East"

I'll leave that with you. Later, QD.

the hate i have for you is immense.... :lmfao:

Jaimecbr900
05-14-2007, 11:25 AM
SteveO: If your friend is moving, it probably won't work since this is for a July party.

Yousef: I can get you an invite, but there are going to be wayyyy too many skimppy clad women there.....I know that goes against your religion, so I don't want to get you in trouble with that..... ;) :lmfao: :lmfao: JP.

Jaimecbr900
05-14-2007, 11:31 AM
More details:

The party is a pool party for about 350 people (just got the updated number). It will be on July 14th, from 4-8 pm or maybe 5-9 pm. The pool technically closes at 9 pm, but in years past they've stayed partying longer since there was still booze left..... ;) The amount of time you stay is negotiable, although they'd like you stay until the end.

The location is on Hwy 124, between Hamilton Mill and Chateau Elan. You must provide all your own equipment, the more the better. They will obviously provide power for your equipment.

They would like an interactive DJ, kinda like the ones that do Weddings. They do not want someone just up to hook up an Ipod and sit back and do nothing. They have to be able to get people dancing and doing stuff. The crowd is mixed with both young and semi-young people. They would like a very wide mix of music from rock to hip-hop. The key is they want to have fun and not have to tell the DJ what to do the whole time.

Let me know if you know anyone that can fit that bill.

quickdodgeŽ
05-14-2007, 11:31 AM
Yousef: I can get you an invite, but there are going to be wayyyy too many skimppy clad women there.....I know that goes against your religion, so I don't want to get you in trouble with that..... ;) :lmfao: :lmfao: JP.

I can see where Yousef might have a problem. Now if the bolded letters were replaced with these guys:

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e40/seanmeasell/HamburgerHelper.jpg

Then Yousie would be ok.

SOrry for the temporary humor break in your thread, Jaime. Back to your regularly scheduled WANTED AD. Later, QD.

Jaimecbr900
05-14-2007, 11:33 AM
I can see where Yousef might have a problem. Now if the bolded letters were replaced with these guys:

Then Yousie would be ok.

SOrry for the temporary humor break in your thread, Jaime. Back to your regularly scheduled WANTED AD. Later, QD.

Damn Yousef, QD done busted out the rosie palms on you...... :lmfao:

Vteckidd
05-14-2007, 11:38 PM
PM jackmaster, best DJ i know

Jaimecbr900
05-15-2007, 12:25 PM
PM jackmaster, best DJ i know

Thanks, I pm'd him.

BTW, I got a pic of one of yall's cars in my Formula D thread. ;)

Jaimecbr900
05-16-2007, 08:30 AM
As many people as we have on IA and noone can handle this? The pay is good IMO.

St0lenR
05-16-2007, 09:31 AM
I would offer my services...but I don't do wedding type stuff. I'm a club/radio dj. if u click on myspace link u would know what i'm talking about

Jaimecbr900
05-16-2007, 09:39 AM
Maybe I'm describing it wrong.

What she told me she wanted was an interactive type DJ that would get people to dancing and cutting up. I just thought that was more of a wedding style DJ, but I could be way wrong since it seems that's some kind of tabboo or something.

I don't know what to call it, but she just wants someone that has their own equipment, can do it for 4 hours or so, and can get the crowd to have fun. From hearing her, I got the impression she didn't want someone just to plug in an Ipod and call it a day.

Is that better or are we still on the same boat? :thinking:

Mike Lowrey
05-16-2007, 12:18 PM

Then Yousie would be ok.

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Or, this might be more Yousef's style......