PDA

View Full Version : i got dai's exhaust from formula D

slideordie86
05-14-2007, 10:18 AM
yea i talked with him and jerry for a while sunday night they pretty cool ill try and post pics soon, and i got a tire from the blue retaks hachi

Ran
05-14-2007, 10:22 AM
Sweet. I got an Calvin Wan's tire last year, then had Ken Gushi autograph it. It's still in the attic. lol

Sol-Badguy
05-14-2007, 10:23 AM
I didn't get to go..

quickdodge®
05-14-2007, 11:47 AM
yea i talked with him and jerry for a while sunday night they pretty cool ill try and post pics soon, and i got a tire from the blue retaks hachi

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/stadium.jpg

Seriously. Later, QD.

RandomGuy
05-14-2007, 11:50 AM
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/299/happyis8.gif

BigTs13
05-14-2007, 12:25 PM
pics dude!

quickdodge®
05-14-2007, 12:28 PM
pics dude!

BUT PUT THE SHIT IN THE RIGHT SECTION!!! Later, QD.

jamied311
05-14-2007, 12:49 PM
lol @ this thread

Doppelgänger
05-14-2007, 12:59 PM
ibtl

Sport1.3
05-14-2007, 01:05 PM
I'm with QD. Why would you want other ppl's trash?? On another note, I talked with Tommy (Retaks) for ab 30 min's on his set up. That car was BY FAR one of the most underpowered examples out there (not spraying) it was basically a AE92 4azge (140hp stock) with a modified pully/header/and full exhaust....thats IT! He was a really cool guy, sucked he didnt run as well as he had in practice though.

koukis14
05-14-2007, 01:41 PM
Am I the only person on here that thinks drifting is gay as hell?

Sport1.3
05-14-2007, 02:42 PM

Well i like Actual "drifting," alot.... just most the Wanna be drift king faggots out there cuttin E-brake turns in residential Neighborhoods and grocery store parking lots ruin it for me. And No i am NOT, nor do i consider myself a "drifter"

Nismo
05-14-2007, 03:25 PM
Dude I fucking jdm handbrake drift my car everywhere. Parking lots, streets, where ever I please. You know why I do this? BECAUSE IM JDM TYTE YO!

Sport1.3
05-14-2007, 03:27 PM
Dude I fucking jdm handbrake drift my car everywhere. Parking lots, streets, where ever I please. You know why I do this? BECAUSE IM JDM TYTE YO!

Lol you must know the type too

Nismo
05-14-2007, 03:29 PM
I was being serious except for the last part. Since I have needed new tires my handbraking on random roads in the middle of the night has shot up 300% over what it was. Its all in good fun though. No one out at 1am anyway.

Sport1.3
05-14-2007, 03:31 PM
:rolleyes: well in that case i'll include you in with the rest of the "wanna be's"

.:Zero:.
05-14-2007, 03:33 PM
You mean they actually gave you the crap that they were going to throw away?! SWEET! I'll trade you an empty bag of Cheetos that I found, digging through michael schumacher's garbage can!

Nismo
05-14-2007, 03:33 PM
Bleh!

koukis14
05-14-2007, 04:29 PM
Well i like Actual "drifting," alot.... just most the Wanna be drift king faggots out there cuttin E-brake turns in residential Neighborhoods and grocery store parking lots ruin it for me. And No i am NOT, nor do i consider myself a "drifter"

Oh I am talking about D1 or whatever it is called. I have respect for them, they have great car control but I just think it is gay. I have said this before and will say it again, but I think drifting belongs right between the Monster Trucks and the Tractor Pulls. Drifting is like fighting on IA. Half the people watching have no clue what is going on, and in the end nobody has accomplished anything.

RUSH
05-14-2007, 04:39 PM

+1,

I just think its old news now, to actually watch it. I rip the ebreak up, but I do it when no one is around or watching me, but thats not DRIFTING thats just ole school fun.

To listen to some of the fags on here talk about it, it just makes me think of civics and rice(random but thats what comes to mind)!

babowc
05-14-2007, 04:41 PM
lol
Because racing in a straight line is OH-SO-COOL.

Whats wrong with drifting? its another form of motorsport like drag racing or autox.

Stop drinking that haterade motherfuckers!

RUSH
05-14-2007, 04:51 PM
lol

Whats wrong with drifting? its another form of motorsport like drag racing or autox.

I guess F&F hurt it I suppose. I just seen the previews of the movie and heard about it and was like....Dude that is so Gay!

I have a lot of respect for the pro drivers and there skills, but just to listen to the as sport20 says wannabe's talk about it, its just gay!

quickdodge®
05-14-2007, 04:59 PM
I guess F&F hurt it I suppose. I just seen the previews of the movie and heard about it and was like....Dude that is so Gay!

I have a lot of respect for the pro drivers and there skills, but just to listen to the as sport20 says wannabe's talk about it, its just gay!

Don't mind him. It's funny when you comment on something you don't like, you're automatically a "hater." It's like if you're not part of the bovine family, you're a "hater." I don't like beer. Guess that makes me a "hater" of the alcohol industry. Stupid shit. Later, QD.

Nismo
05-14-2007, 05:11 PM
^ QD is a hater of the hater industry. Does that make him a hater?

koukis14
05-14-2007, 05:19 PM
lol

Calm down big guy. Did you mom invent drifting or something? That is the only reason I can think of for a normal person flipping out like you are about a subject like this.

quickdodge®
05-14-2007, 05:33 PM
^ QD is a hater of the hater industry. Does that make him a hater?

Lolol. Later, QD.

Infinite
05-14-2007, 10:02 PM
qd hates beer yet he drives a budweiser truck... irony?

quickdodge®
05-14-2007, 10:16 PM

I don't work for Budweiser anymore. Later, QD.

RUSH
05-14-2007, 10:18 PM

I used to work at a Yamaha shop, but Raced Hondas and had a honda shop as a sponser! Doesnt mean anything!

Superhatch
05-15-2007, 01:53 AM
[QUOTE=Sport20] Why would you want other ppl's trash?? QUOTE]

I'm curious....why would they trash Yoshi's exhaust after an event? I mean, seems like it would be perfectly good for many more uses. It doesnt really wear out like tires.

Maybe I'm missing something here, but getting a free badass exhaust system seems like a pretty cool thing to me.

bluuuurr
05-15-2007, 02:16 AM
yoshihara's s13 is officially retired. They bought HKS' S15 which was originally driven by Taniguchi in D1. The S15 was planned to be debuted at the Atlanta event, but it wasn't quite ready.

jerry tsai did not give away an exhaust. he gave the guy a muffler

81911SC
05-15-2007, 02:28 AM
Jacking off>drifting

BuBBa DRiFT
05-15-2007, 03:16 AM
the retak corolla was in my buddies neighborhood the other day, with the s13 as well. the rockstar silvia was ugly imo, im glad they are upgrading. a rockstar s15 will be sexy. just dont give us 2-toned ricer esque bumpers again lol.

Ran
05-15-2007, 06:56 AM
Oh I am talking about D1 or whatever it is called. I have respect for them, they have great car control but I just think it is gay. I have said this before and will say it again, but I think drifting belongs right between the Monster Trucks and the Tractor Pulls. Drifting is like fighting on IA. Half the people watching have no clue what is going on, and in the end nobody has accomplished anything.Have you ever gone drifting at a local event? Like with DG Trials or Drift Fury? Give it a shot and you'll discover why people actually do it. It's fun as all hell and takes an immense amount of skill to do properly. To say that these skilled drivers have accomplished nothing after an event is kind of a slap in the face. Why not go up to Mario Andretti after a race to tell him that all he's done is drive around a track all day and that it's nothing to celebrate? Dale Jarrett just drove around a NASCAR Superspeedway all day at over 200MPH. Nothing to be proud of, right?

Any form of motorsport could be considered "pointless" if you really wanted to start getting into it. In the end, all forms of motorsports are about competition and entertainment. Sure, you may find one more entertaining than the other, but to say that either one has accomplished nothing, is pretty shallow.

slideordie86
05-15-2007, 07:17 AM
i meant to say muffler not exhaust, but to me its not trash it memrobilia, how many ppl can say that they have dia's exhaust from the original s13 not many so ....yea whats that saying" one mans trash is another mans treasure" i dont understand why ppl on hear act like dicks all the time damn chill out did your parents never love u

Ran
05-15-2007, 08:10 AM
i dont understand why ppl on hear act like dicks all the time damn chill out did your parents never love uWelcome to the Whoreslounge! :D

Sport1.3
05-15-2007, 08:13 AM
Welcome to the Real World! :D

Fixed lol

quickdodge®
05-15-2007, 08:27 AM
how many ppl can say that they have dia's exhaust from the original s13 not many so .

How many people can say they really wanted it? I guarantee you the ones who don't give a shit far, far outnumber...well....just you. Later, QD.

the retak corolla was in my buddies neighborhood the other day, with the s13 as well. the rockstar silvia was ugly imo, im glad they are upgrading. a rockstar s15 will be sexy. just dont give us 2-toned ricer esque bumpers again lol.

You post like you think someone cares what you "hope." I don't think Rockstar will paint their car just on your opinion. They probably think you're an idiot, too.

Ran
05-15-2007, 08:33 AM
How many people can say they really wanted it? I guarantee you the ones who don't give a shit far, far outnumber...well....just you. Later, QD.No reason for people to come down on him. It's a piece of memorabilia from one of the actual competitors. Kind of like catching a homerun baseball hit by Sammy Sosa at a game. He got something more from the event than just a t-shirt like everybody else that went. Let him be happy about it and share. No harm in that. :)

quickdodge®
05-15-2007, 08:36 AM
No reason for people to come down on him. It's a piece of memorabilia from one of the actual competitors. Kind of like catching a homerun baseball hit by Sammy Sosa at a game. He got something more from the event than just a t-shirt like everybody else that went. Let him be happy about it and share. No harm in that. :)

Lolol. You're one of the last people I need to lecture me. Your opinions to me are like gay sex. Just not necessary. Later, QD.

Ran
05-15-2007, 08:38 AM
Lolol. You're one of the last people I need to lecture me. Your opinions to me are like gay sex. Just not necessary. Later, QD.Me being the last place you want a lecture from is your own preference, but I still have a valid point. You'll have to excuse me from not being a hard@ss like most of the "e-thugs" on here. :)

quickdodge®
05-15-2007, 08:47 AM
Me being the last place you want a lecture from is your own preference,

You think? The fuck?

but I still have a valid point. You'll have to excuse me from not being a hard@ss like most of the "e-thugs" on here. :)

You didn't have a point at all. Later, QD.

Ran
05-15-2007, 08:56 AM
You think? The fuck?Picking apart a sentence to look cool? Must be the new thing in L.A.

You didn't have a point at all. Later, QD.Loosen your bandana a bit and relax QD. The point was simply that he didn't deserve all the dickheaded responses he got for sharing something he thought was cool. I won't argue with you as I respect your moderator status, but all the tough guy comments only serve to push new members away, rather then welcome them into the community. I've said my peace, so I'm done. Feel free to reply if you must.

quickdodge®
05-15-2007, 09:02 AM
Picking apart a sentence to look cool? Must be the new thing in L.A.

What does LA have to do with this?

Loosen your bandana a bit and relax QD. The point was simply that he didn't deserve all the dickheaded responses he got for sharing something he thought was cool. I won't argue with you as I respect your moderator status, but all the tough guy comments only serve to push new members away, rather then welcome them into the community. I've said my peace, so I'm done. Feel free to reply if you must.

I don't have on a bandanna. My first response was who cares. So what? I didn't start being a "dickhead" until he fired off with some shit. And I don't see my "tough guy" remarks driving anyone away. This site gets bigger and bigger every day.

I'm not a moderator. Later, QD.

Ran
05-15-2007, 09:17 AM
I don't have on a bandanna. My first response was who cares. So what? I didn't start being a "dickhead" until he fired off with some shit. And I don't see my "tough guy" remarks driving anyone away. This site gets bigger and bigger every day.I didn't see him say any sh*t to anyone until after people were already bashing on him. Even then, he simply asked why people were such dicks all the time. It's not just you QD, but a handful of members acting tough all the time. It's cool every now and then but, after a while, I can understand how it could overwhelm a new member to the point that they just call it quits.

I'm not a moderator. Later, QD.I must have missed that memo. I've always been under the impression that you were a moderator.

quickdodge®
05-15-2007, 09:18 AM
I didn't see him say any sh*t to anyone until after people were already bashing on him. Even then, he simply asked why people were such dicks all the time. It's not just you QD, but a handful of members acting tough all the time. It's cool every now and then but, after a while, I can understand how it could overwhelm a new member to the point that they just call it quits.

Ahhh well. It'll be alright. Later, QD.

koukis14
05-15-2007, 05:22 PM
Have you ever gone drifting at a local event? Like with DG Trials or Drift Fury? Give it a shot and you'll discover why people actually do it. It's fun as all hell and takes an immense amount of skill to do properly. To say that these skilled drivers have accomplished nothing after an event is kind of a slap in the face. Why not go up to Mario Andretti after a race to tell him that all he's done is drive around a track all day and that it's nothing to celebrate? Dale Jarrett just drove around a NASCAR Superspeedway all day at over 200MPH. Nothing to be proud of, right?

Any form of motorsport could be considered "pointless" if you really wanted to start getting into it. In the end, all forms of motorsports are about competition and entertainment. Sure, you may find one more entertaining than the other, but to say that either one has accomplished nothing, is pretty shallow.

I have been to a drift event, NHRA Races, Nascar Races, Sprint Car Races, I have driven a cup car around Lowes Motor Speedway at 160 mph. I was exhausted when I was done. They don't drift for hours. They do not go 200 MPH. They dance around when they are done like a bunch of fags.

They are amazing drivers, I just think it does not hold a candle to Nascar, IRL, F1, WOA, as far as difficulty and respect for a drivers STAMINA and abilities go.

I think Drifting is stupid, and POINTLESS. You can defend it till you are blue in the face but I will think it is gay for the rest of my life.

Oh and I am willing to bet Andretti could drift alot easier than those guys could drive an open wheel car.

I read an article in Car and Driver magazine a year or so ago about drifting and the writer was drifting along with the D1 guys in a matter of hours. NICK HOGAN DOES IT FOR GOD SAKES!!!!

I have alot of passion for motor sports. I never said the guys that drift sucked, I in fact stated twice they had good skills behind the wheel. I never said anything about Dale Jarrett. So why are you putting words in my mouth like when my fucking girlfriend is on the rag?

RUSH
05-15-2007, 05:34 PM
I have been to a drift event, NHRA Races, Nascar Races, Sprint Car Races, I have driven a cup car around Lowes Motor Speedway at 160 mph. I was exhausted when I was done. They don't drift for hours. They do not go 200 MPH. They dance around when they are done like a bunch of fags.

They are amazing drivers, I just think it does not hold a candle to Nascar, IRL, F1, WOA, as far as difficulty and respect for a drivers STAMINA and abilities go.

I think Drifting is stupid, and POINTLESS. You can defend it till you are blue in the face but I will think it is gay for the rest of my life.

Oh and I am willing to bet Andretti could drift alot easier than those guys could drive an open wheel car.

I read an article in Car and Driver magazine a year or so ago about drifting and the writer was drifting along with the D1 guys in a matter of hours. NICK HOGAN DOES IT FOR GOD SAKES!!!!

I have alot of passion for motor sports. I never said the guys that drift sucked, I in fact stated twice they had good skills behind the wheel. I never said anything about Dale Jarrett. So why are you putting words in my mouth like when my fucking girlfriend is on the rag?

haha, the last sentence cracks me! anotha +1 and I know what you are saying about all the other crap to!

edit....Must spread the gay reps out

koukis14
05-15-2007, 05:39 PM
haha, the last sentence cracks me! anotha +1 and I know what you are saying about all the other crap to!

edit....Must spread the gay reps out

Thanks I must spread some too. I'll try to get you back.

ThatS13guy
05-15-2007, 08:20 PM
lmao :lmfao: :lmfao:

You mean they actually gave you the crap that they were going to throw away?! SWEET! I'll trade you an empty bag of Cheetos that I found, digging through michael schumacher's garbage can!

SixSquared
05-16-2007, 09:28 AM
i meant to say muffler not exhaust, but to me its not trash it memrobilia, how many ppl can say that they have dia's exhaust from the original s13 not many so ....yea whats that saying" one mans trash is another mans treasure" i dont understand why ppl on hear act like dicks all the time damn chill out did your parents never love u

You don't have his exhaust. You have his muffler.

And probably his man juice in your bumhole the way you're talking about him. :love:

RUSH
05-16-2007, 09:36 AM
You don't have his exhaust. You have his muffler.

And probably his man juice in your bumhole the way you're talking about him. :love:

its already been clarified

Ran
05-16-2007, 09:39 AM
So why are you putting words in my mouth like when my fucking girlfriend is on the rag?Funny, but I never put words in your mouth. Sounds like you're the one on the rag. Peace.

ubers2k
05-16-2007, 10:09 AM

Nick Hogan took the Viper into a wall. Enough said.

Ran
05-16-2007, 10:10 AM
Nick Hogan took the Viper into a wall. Enough said.That was funny as hell too. He'd probably do better if he had a car he could handle.

Infinite
05-16-2007, 12:29 PM
he hit another wall? that kid cant drive worth shit, he should stick to supras in a straight line