PDA

View Full Version : Puns from the unemployeed...

quickdodgeŽ
05-13-2007, 09:35 PM
A married man had only one complaint: his wife was always nursing sick birds. One February evening, he came home to find a raven with a splint on its wing sitting in his favorite chair. On the dining room table, instead of dinner, there was a feverish eagle pecking at an aspirin. In the kitchen, his wife was comforting a shivering little
wren she found out in the snow.

The furious husband strode over to where his wife was toweling down the cold little bird. "I can't take it any more! We've got to get rid of all of these #(@ birds!"

The wife held up her hand and cut him off in mid-sentence. "Please, Dear, no cuss words in front of the chilled wren."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eminem's tour of Ireland is to go ahead despite concerns over a sickening attitude to women, appallingly obscene language, an irresponsible attitude to sex and violence, and, of course, the booze.

Eminem said that, despite these shocking traits, he would wait and "judge the Irish for himself."

Later, QD.

Sack Attack
05-13-2007, 10:01 PM
I like eminem. He just dont give a fuck:D

quickdodgeŽ
05-13-2007, 10:02 PM
I like eminem. He just dont give a fuck:D

Can't stand him. It was just part of the joke. Later, QD.

Sack Attack
05-13-2007, 10:03 PM
Oh...I dont get it, of course you and I both knew that was gonna happen though....

j/k

TheGodfather
05-13-2007, 11:01 PM
Lolol, two good ones.

quickdodgeŽ
05-13-2007, 11:04 PM
Lolol, two good ones.

Well span...I mean....thank you. Later, QD.

TheGodfather
05-13-2007, 11:05 PM
Well span...I mean....thank you. Later, QD.

Haha.

It really is hard to find decent jokes now a days, but you always have something new and funny. :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
05-13-2007, 11:07 PM
I have two more in my other thread, lolol. Later, QD.

VooDooXII
05-14-2007, 03:19 AM
Hmm...I think I need to say that Eminem one out loud a few more times. :thinking:

Of course, I'll probably slap my head if/when I figure it out.

quickdodgeŽ
05-14-2007, 08:35 AM
Hmm...I think I need to say that Eminem one out loud a few more times. :thinking:

Figure it out yet, lolol? Later, QD.

IndianStig
05-14-2007, 12:18 PM

Lol, come on bro. Think Irish stereotypes and their excessive bar usage.

VooDooXII
05-14-2007, 11:04 PM
Figure it out yet, lolol? Later, QD.

Still no, and it's starting to bug me!

Unless...see I'm looking for word-play like the first one had, and if that's not what the second one is, then I've got it...

:headslap:

quickdodgeŽ
05-14-2007, 11:17 PM
Still no, and it's starting to bug me!

Unless...see I'm looking for word-play like the first one had, and if that's not what the second one is, then I've got it...

:headslap:

The second one is trying to get you to thinking that the negative adjectives are describing Eminem. The catch is, it isn't. It is describing Ireland. Lolol. Later, QD.

VooDooXII
05-15-2007, 12:01 AM
The second one is trying to get you to thinking that the negative adjectives are describing Eminem. The catch is, it isn't. It is describing Ireland. Lolol. Later, QD.

Haha, I only just got it when I repped you...I was thinking, "Wait, did they mean Ireland or Marshall? Oh wait...:headslap:"