PDA

View Full Version : RIP

soul
05-13-2007, 09:34 PM
friend Daniel Peek passed away, will be buried tomorrow.
My prayers go out to his family, and all his friends and all mine.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=3189024&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.2.1

thecrazyone
05-13-2007, 09:37 PM
its very sad, i was actually told he was in the same hospital room as me when i was there a few months ago.

whats worse is that most people wont learn nay lesson from this. :no:

soul
05-13-2007, 09:40 PM
its very sad, i was actually told he was in the same hospital room as me when i was there a few months ago.

whats sad is that most people wont learn from this.
Yeah, this is the 5th friend that ive known, and all about the same thing.

quickdodge®
05-13-2007, 09:41 PM
friend Daniel Peek passed away, will be buried tomorrow.
My prayers go out to his family, and all his friends and all mine.

Sorry for the family. That's about it. Later, QD.

The Yousef
05-13-2007, 09:42 PM
damn dude...i'm sorry...they're in my prayers

JDM onlyy
05-13-2007, 09:57 PM
Sorry to hear. Isn't that a little messed up to use him as an example to what can happen if you arent careful driving? Bothered me a little.

thecrazyone
05-13-2007, 10:03 PM
Sorry to hear. Isn't that a little messed up to use him as an example to what can happen if you arent careful driving? Bothered me a little.

he also had alchohol in his system which to me says 2 things, he is another person not smart enough to not get in the drivers seat, and that he learned nothing from people before him, which means like i said before most people will learn nothing from this, so it is only a matter of time till another RIP thread.

i mean no disrespect, his family definitely didn't deserve this.

but if he is gonna drink and drive than im glad he only killed himself and not somone else on the road, possible a friend or family member of anyone on this site.

JDMmuscle
05-13-2007, 10:09 PM
i am sorry for you loss bro :(

quickdodge®
05-13-2007, 10:11 PM
but if he is gonna drink and drive than im glad he only killed himself and not somone else on the road, possible a friend or family member of anyone on this site.

That's the exact reason behind my earlier post. I just didn't want to slide that in there. 18 for you. Later, QD.

ATK_Designs
05-13-2007, 10:28 PM
That's bad. I definitely feel bad for the family. He made the decision, and it's costly for the family. Positive thing is that he didn't take anyone else with him.

Let it be a lesson to everyone else, DO NOT EFFING DRINK AND DRIVE, unless you drink soda and water.

speedracer41
05-13-2007, 10:32 PM
I lost a friend and team mate when I played football at Brookwood, I am sorry for the friends and family. On a side note - The media should be ashamed for making a circus out of this ordeal!

HeLLo iM iZzY
05-13-2007, 11:15 PM
Im sorry for the loss to the family but shit what can you do? They sent him to a school and he still didn't learn a thing while in there. I'd rather sleep over or call someone to pick me up then risk getting in the car while intoxicated. I'm not trying to dissrespect the family but the dude brought that upon himself. Imagine if he had survived but killed someone else. He wouldn't have anything left to live for except to live with misery knowing he's in prison for taking someone elses life all because of a bad decision. I know im young but shit pay attention to all the drunk driving accidents on the news and take some notes down.

ShooterMcGavin
05-13-2007, 11:18 PM
drinking and driving w/o wearing a seatbelt, man if there ever were a recipe for disaster.....condolences to his family.

BuBBa DRiFT
05-14-2007, 12:40 AM
drinking and driving w/o wearing a seatbelt, man if there ever were a recipe for disaster.....

add an icey road and you have a Brand New song.

Lucky DAWG
05-14-2007, 01:09 AM
saw a facebook group for him
wondered what it was until i connected the name you listed in this thread to his in the group

http://hs.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2340379523&ref=mf

GSRteg®
05-14-2007, 01:26 AM
Sorry to hear that man :no: