PDA

View Full Version : Update on the getting shot through the heart ordeal.

thecrazyone
05-13-2007, 09:32 PM
hello everyone here on IA, i wanted to let ya'll know how im doing and show you what is possible if you fight for what you want, in my case i wanted to live...

its been about 3 months since i was shot through the heart and what i left out of my previous post about this my left lung, the bullet lodged into my chestplate. the lower corner of my heart mucles is dead. but my heart is working fine under these conditions.

i suffered everyday in February and March, with severe chest pains, insomnia, not being able to walk for 2 mintues not to mention not eating for 11 days and vomiting constantly.

at the beginning of April, i actually breathed fresh air and had sunshine on my face for the fist time in almost 8 weeks, by mid april i drove for the first time again and had my appetite back 100%.

im currently not working because as u can imagine, im still unable to really work my body without being winded and getting light headed. i take medication everyday for my heart and for blood pressure, my doctor says in about 6 months i will be "normal" again, because the bullet went through my left ventricle which is the main powerhouse of your heart and gets oxygen to your muscles, but since my heart is a muscle it can regenerate and grow strong again.

i have been faced with overwhelming odds and should be dead by all accounts doctors, surgeons, professionals on every level are yet to be able to tell me how i lived using 1 lung and bleeding out my heart everytime it pumped for almost 30 minutes. :gay:

but in all seriousness im doing amazing and want to put this all behind me, though it is quite a conversation starter when i lift up my shirt, its also a conversation ender leaving people in complete aww and speechless :eek: . anyway for those who know i just wanted to tell you this.

and for those of you going wtf? maybe these cane help you out...

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=35477071#post35477071

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=35510080#post35510080

JITB
05-13-2007, 09:36 PM
Good to hear, u have a purpose here obviously now u got to find out what it is...:)

quickdodge®
05-13-2007, 09:38 PM
Don't fuck your second chance up, man. There is a reason Buddha let you live.

So you will be able to resume a normal life? THis won't put you on any sort of disability? Later, QD.

mxglory258
05-13-2007, 09:38 PM
I read your stories before. Good to knwo your doing better!.

B16a2 Civic
05-13-2007, 09:56 PM
I remember your story and I'm glad your on the good road to complete recovery

RandomGuy
05-13-2007, 10:10 PM
no joke.... congrats

seriously

hope you the best

just wondering, how is everything on the psychological side of things for you. Still have the extreme anger/hatred? Or are you past that stage. Also did it create any sort of predjudice/stereotype in your mentality (not saying thats good, but it happens)... Be honest.

thecrazyone
05-13-2007, 10:27 PM
no joke.... congrats

seriously

hope you the best

just wondering, how is everything on the psychological side of things for you. Still have the extreme anger/hatred? Or are you past that stage. Also did it create any sort of predjudice/stereotype in your mentality (not saying thats good, but it happens)... Be honest.

ill be honest, i have nothing against black at all, BUT, there is a difference between a black person and "naggers", not hard working black people that are living there lives and makin it how ever they can but "naggers" like the kid who is a refugee from somewhere over the atlantic that came here and the U.S GAVE there family a couple hundred grand told them to go buy a nice house and live a great life and then there fuckin kids go around gangbangin and shoot somone. thats the type of prejudice i have, against a low life like that.

and now get this, the money they received from our goverment is the same money that there paying there lawyer to get there kid outta jail.

The Youngn
05-13-2007, 10:36 PM
i read the thread about when you got shot and even though i dont know you....its real good to hear that you're doing good. And i hope everything goes for the better for you

ATK_Designs
05-13-2007, 11:01 PM
Good to see you came through...Live it strong dude.

BiH1320
05-14-2007, 12:02 AM
Congrats on the recovery man. Wish you the best of luck.

GSRteg®
05-14-2007, 12:40 AM
Well I dont know you, but GL on the full recovery and GL on the new chance of life. :goodjob:

Maniaç
05-14-2007, 12:41 AM
w0rd. im glad for you. seriously.

sirkus
05-14-2007, 02:18 AM
First off.. I'm really glad to hear that you're pulling through so well, and yeah.. a bullet in a lung and your heart.. you're here for a reason.
But... I would want to make that bitch feel the same pain that you felt. (or atleast 10mins alone in a room with a baseball bat). It would be nice to break each one of that kid's fingers, ankles, wrists... teeth.. beat him damn near to death... Or just shoot him in the knee cap. He'll never forget ya.. :)

So his family is from another country and using gov. funds to provide... Where in Atlanta did this happen?

thecrazyone
05-14-2007, 02:28 AM
First off.. I'm really glad to hear that you're pulling through so well, and yeah.. a bullet in a lung and your heart.. you're here for a reason.
But... I would want to make that bitch feel the same pain that you felt. (or atleast 10mins alone in a room with a baseball bat). It would be nice to break each one of that kid's fingers, ankles, wrists... teeth.. beat him damn near to death... Or just shoot him in the knee cap. He'll never forget ya.. :)

So his family is from another country and using gov. funds to provide... Where in Atlanta did this happen?

in Gwinnett county, Grayson to be exact. Not exactly the steets of Atlanta. :crazy:

Novacaine
05-14-2007, 02:29 AM
Good to see stories like this. Glad to hear your doing well and best wishes

VooDooXII
05-14-2007, 03:18 AM
Damn, I remember this story. I didn't know the problems would extend so far. Great to hear that you're getting better.

The Ren
05-14-2007, 06:40 AM
glad to hear your recovering well... your one hell of a dude to go through all that and no hate the world right now...

koukis14
05-14-2007, 11:41 AM
I was wondering about you, glad everything is goin good.

Leisa
05-14-2007, 01:01 PM
Damn...... all I can say is Damn..... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ...Damn!

scttydb411
05-14-2007, 01:01 PM
glad to hear you're doing better. you defied all the odds on survival...make it count.

so they did catch the bastard that did this to you...good. hope he doesn't get off and gets more than what's comming to him.

it's stuff like this that makes me want to move from atl and surrounding areas and go back to fla.

growing up i was very anti establishment, democrat, and really in to diversity...since being up here for the past 8 years i'm very republican and only into diversity when it pertains to learning about different backgrounds, but have become classist especially as it pertains to these middleclass wannabe gangbangers.

f#ck them!!!