PDA

View Full Version : Misc Upcoming movies...

quickdodge®
05-13-2007, 08:44 PM
The Bourne Ultimatum
Still having no memory of who he really is or where he's from, superspy Jason Bourne (Matt Damon) goes on one last adventure to find himself … literally. With some help from his former co-conspirator, Nicky (Julia Stiles), Bourne must continue to evade CIA director Pamela Landy (Joan Allen) and spar with a mysterious figure from his past — the deadly Paz (Edgar Ramirez), who was trained in the same deadly secret program as Bourne.
Release Date: Aug. 3, 2007

DOA: Dead or Alive
Based on the popular Dead or Alive video games, this action flick focuses on a group of gorgeous, highly trained and — to distract their horndog adversaries — scantily clad female fighters.
Release Date: June 22, 2007

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
Having just gotten comfortable with their newfound superpowers, Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, the Human Torch and the Thing, face a world-devastating threat in the form of the Silver Surfer — a strange being who travels through space on a cosmic surfboard. But while trying to subdue their silvery foe, America's first superhero family discover to their horror that the Surfer is just a herald for an even bigger menace: The planet-devouring Galactus.
Release Date: June 15, 2007

Foodfight!
After the lights go out at night in the supermarket and the doors close to customers, the aisles turn into a miniature city and are populated by food product mascots. Dex Dogtective (voice of Charlie Sheen) and his partner Daredevil Dan (Wayne Brady) keep the peace in this strange metropolis, that is until the evil Brand X led by Lady X (Eva Longoria) tries to take over.
Release Date: Nov. 16, 2007

Fred Claus
Sick of living in his little brother's big, fat, jolly shadow, Fred Claus (Vince Vaughn) lives a life as a total slacker who makes his living partly as a repo man and mostly by being a thief. When Fred lands in jail, Nicholas (Paul Giamatti) bails his bad brother out, but only if Fred works off his debt to society at the North Pole making toys, which it turns out isn't such a good plan…
Release Date: Nov. 9, 2007

Halloween
In this update of John Carpenter's classic horror movie, director Rob Zombie goes deep into the psychology of what makes a serial killer. Disturbingly evil even as a little kid, a young Michael Myers (Daeg Faerch) kills his sister and is sent to a mental hospital where he's treated by Dr. Loomis (Malcolm McDowell) who becomes obsessed with his young patient. Years later, an adult Michael (Tyler Mane) escapes and goes on a killing spree, especially going after a trio of beautiful teenagers (Scout Taylor-Compton, Danielle Harris, Kristina Klebe) on the scariest night of the year.
Release Date: Aug. 31, 2007

Hellboy 2: The Golden Army
The demonic superhero (Ron Perlman) returns to save the world from a rampaging horde of otherworldly creatures.
Release Date: TBA 2008

Hostel: Part II
And you thought Borat was bad for tourism: A trio of bright-eyed coeds (Lauren German, Heather Matarazzo, Bijou Phillips) take a break from classes to check out the beauty of Europe. But wait — why does their B&B come with bloody torture instruments instead of a continental breakfast? Rip-off!
Release Date: June 8, 2007

Iron Man
Based on the Marvel Comics character, brilliant inventor Tony Stark (Robert Downey, Jr.) builds a suit of armor that transforms him into an invincible superhero.
Release Date: May 2, 2008

Live Free or Die Hard
John McClane (Bruce Willis) and a wise-cracking hacker (Justin Long) fight an "Internet terrorist organization" that threatens to bring down the U.S government, perhaps with some sort of spam or phishing scheme.
Release Date: June 27, 2007

Ocean's Thirteen
Danny Ocean (George Clooney) and his ever expanding band of merry men plot their latest heist. Also starring, of course, Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, Bernie Mac, Don Cheadle and Carl Reiner. But joining the cast are Al Pacino and Ellen Barkin, one of whom will play Danny's love interest.
Release Date: June 8, 2007

Resident Evil: Extinction
In this third and final entry of the horror franchise, Alice (Milla Jovovich) is still on the run from the diabolical Umbrella Corporation, who have turned her into a super-human fighting machine. Hiding in the Nevada desert, Alice teams up with a bunch of outcasts to once and for all get rid of the nasty virus that's turning the entire population into zombies.
Release Date: Sept. 21, 2007

Rush Hour 3
LAPD Detective James Carter (Chris Tucker) and Chinese Chief Inspector Lee (Jackie Chan) team up again, this time traveling to Paris to dismantle the organized crime family known as the Triads.
Release Date: Aug. 10, 2007

The Simpsons Movie
The plot hasn't been announced yet.
Release Date: July 27, 2007

Superhero!
From the creators of the Scary Movie franchise comes this parody of superhero films, including Batman Begins, Superman Returns and Fantastic Four
Release Date: March 21, 2008

Later, QD.

JITB
05-13-2007, 09:42 PM
u forgot transformers!! i think it comes out July 4th..i think.

quickdodge®
05-13-2007, 09:46 PM
I didn't forget it. I left it out. Everyone, I know, already knows of that movie. I just posted ones that I haven't seen here. Later, QD.

JITB
05-13-2007, 09:49 PM
mmm hmmmm

i saw the preview for die hard it looks great.. fantastic four looks good to.

ocens 13 is gonna be good too hopefully..

quickdodge®
05-13-2007, 09:50 PM
There's an assload of other movies, but I just posted the ones I though would most interest people. Later, QD.

Sol-Badguy
05-14-2007, 01:28 PM
DOA: :leghump: