PDA

View Full Version : year old club looking for new members

stillaneon
05-13-2007, 07:39 PM
ASAP is a car club out of Henry County. Looking for Cool People with quick cars Bikes and our DUB edition (cars or SUVs with Rims)

PM me to let me know if your interested. And I will let you know whats going on....

Donnie

RandomGuy
05-13-2007, 07:42 PM
is TI in this club?

stillaneon
05-13-2007, 07:44 PM
HA, no good one though

Nitro
05-13-2007, 07:59 PM
u guys are serious?

stillaneon
05-13-2007, 08:11 PM
Completely. I see you on PMS threads alot. Chad and Eric know me. We have some pretty quick cars. And some slow ones but we try to keep a range of vehicles to have people fit in. Most of us have been friends for a while and decided to get a club together but now we are looking for people to join. We are out of Henry Co. We have 13-18 second cars, bikes and show cars. Sorry if it seems like a joke.

B16a2 Civic
05-13-2007, 08:15 PM
Sounds cool, a car club with variety, post pics

stillaneon
05-13-2007, 08:18 PM
try this
http://www.myspace.com/asapcarclub

Not sure if this will work...

Nitro
05-13-2007, 08:21 PM
Sounds cool, a car club with variety, post pics

sup homie? :thinking: havn't hollad at your boy in a min.

quickdodgeŽ
05-13-2007, 09:03 PM
sup homie? :thinking: havn't hollad at your boy in a min.

That slob don't fuck with no one that's cool. He knows where his place is in line. Later, QD.

stillaneon
05-15-2007, 06:53 PM
wow no one is interested in joining a decent club

Kyle
05-15-2007, 07:18 PM
Yall are THE car club in Georgia?

BTLFED
05-15-2007, 07:21 PM
Are you going to blow'em off the map ASAP? THE car club in Georgia? :umno:

stillaneon
05-15-2007, 07:28 PM
ahh yeah good point changed......

RUSH
05-28-2007, 03:01 AM
try this
http://www.myspace.com/asapcarclub

Not sure if this will work...

You all are the stupid faggots that are doing the burnouts at the Varsity arnt you?! Your nice lil vids on your gayspace!

Suck one dude!

stillaneon
05-29-2007, 06:33 PM
Just like I cannot control what you do with your car, I cannot control what other people do with theirs. If memers of my club feel that they can afford to waste rubber by burning out then so be it. There always seems to be a huge nuber of people cheering on the burnouts but I dont ever see you guys standing out there telling everyone to stop. If you have that big of a problem with it then stand up and say something..... Until then dont talk shit about my club or I oh and

Suck one dude!!

BTLFED
05-29-2007, 06:44 PM
Maybe you should make your club part of the solution, not the problem, dumbass.

Anyone who has anything to offer a club is not going to join a club full of immature ricer douchebags like you guys.

Hell, I have a CRX with more done to it than anyone in your retarded club and there is no way I would set foot around you morons.

EAT A DICK

RUSH
05-29-2007, 06:51 PM
Just like I cannot control what you do with your car, I cannot control what other people do with theirs. If memers of my club feel that they can afford to waste rubber by burning out then so be it. There always seems to be a huge nuber of people cheering on the burnouts but I dont ever see you guys standing out there telling everyone to stop. If you have that big of a problem with it then stand up and say something..... Until then dont talk shit about my club or I oh and

Suck one dude!!

If there in your gay club then I know you all ride together and die together so Im sure you could talk to them... I dont care if they want to destroy there tires fag, Im just looking out for the rest of the people on here. Its people like you all fags that get these meets F'd for all of us.
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120848

Dont come back at me and act like Im the idiot, its on your gayspace like your showing off what you have! My car has more Hp then your whole club combined.
Effin Ricers!

BTLFED
05-29-2007, 06:58 PM
If there in your gay club then I know you all ride together and die together so Im sure you could talk to them... I dont care if they want to destroy there tires fag, Im just looking out for the rest of the people on here. Its people like you all fags that get these meets F'd for all of us.
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120848

Dont come back at me and act like Im the idiot, its on your gayspace like your showing off what you have! My car has more Hp then your whole club combined.
Effin Ricers!

TRUTH! +15! :goodjob:

RUSH
05-29-2007, 07:13 PM
TRUTH! +15! :goodjob:

lol.... Cant wait to burnout next thursday!

CHADbee
05-29-2007, 07:16 PM
Just like I cannot control what you do with your car, I cannot control what other people do with theirs. If memers of my club feel that they can afford to waste rubber by burning out then so be it.
thats the thing donny, all the members of Project Motorsports know better than do something like that, i dont controll what the members of PMS do with their car but they know if they do stupid shit to make the team as a whole look bad then they get kicked the fuck out. ur members have to understand they are part of a team and their action effect the WHOLE team. i've seen members of ASAP and OPC do really retarded shit at meet on the southside and have confronted them about it cause we didnt want to be kicked out but they still continue with the ricerness.

get ur people in check or tell them to get the fuck out.

Nitro
05-29-2007, 07:45 PM

Suck one dude!!

that's the problem bro............here u are trying to recruit members :thinking:

but yet still u say ......you're not responsible for there actions??? interesting.........well as Chad has already stated........1 dumbass makes your whole click look like immature idiots........................hence post #4 :2cents:

BTLFED
05-29-2007, 08:03 PM
lol.... Cant wait to burnout next thursday!

How you gonna burn out in an automatic Supra? Everyone knows autos don't burn tires worth a damn! :tongue1: :lmfao: ;)

stillaneon
05-29-2007, 08:44 PM
but then again, its not my club, I dont have the ability to do that. I have yet to have the opportunity to be involved seriously with any other club and I know that there is a certain group of people that dont want to be part of that stigma. I just dont feel like getting the brunt of the attack on the people who do the stupid shit. I doubt the burnouts are gonna happen but like I said there is little I can do..

stillaneon
05-29-2007, 08:49 PM
One immature person makes the whole click look bad but Once again I state if I am not there to say stop. then where can I be held responsible. And once again. everyone wants to attack me because one or two people in my "crew" burnout at the varsity but so do about 30 other people. If you dont want to join the club then fine but this thread was not made to roast our car club, it was made to recruit people who want to be part of something without worrying about how quick their car is neccesarily but a network of people who are willing to help them, fix/fix-up their car and be in a group of friends that can except them even if their car doesnt run a certain track time.....

Halfwit
05-29-2007, 09:04 PM
One immature person makes the whole click look bad but Once again I state if I am not there to say stop. then where can I be held responsible. And once again. everyone wants to attack me because one or two people in my "crew" burnout at the varsity but so do about 30 other people. If you dont want to join the club then fine but this thread was not made to roast our car club, it was made to recruit people who want to be part of something without worrying about how quick their car is neccesarily but a network of people who are willing to help them, fix/fix-up their car and be in a group of friends that can except them even if their car doesnt run a certain track time.....
accept

stillaneon
05-29-2007, 09:07 PM
thanks Casey the english teacher. Harder to type on this fucking laptop. but thanks, I will use spell check next time.

RUSH
05-29-2007, 09:28 PM
How you gonna burn out in an automatic Supra? Everyone knows autos don't burn tires worth a damn! :tongue1: :lmfao: ;)

Easy, just redline it and then shift into 1st! Or, you hit it in reverse and then shove it in to 1st!

180inprogres.... Dude your an idiot, just because of your fag club members. Best have a lil sit down with them and let them know, Stuff is gonna start happening now at the V, to get you all homo's out of there! If you read that thread I posted you will see what happens to people that do it and the ones that cheer for it! Dont worry about your cars, we will just come up and knock the F out of you while you are doing it.

stillaneon
05-30-2007, 04:29 PM
ok well then do it. dont talk. be careful with your threats. some people get shot for shit like that.

stillaneon
05-30-2007, 04:33 PM
ok well threats defnitely are the way to handle. your really cool...... I may be an idiot, but I dont take kindly to threats and neither do most people. so talk your shit, and btw... your dumbass comments and threats only push people to do it even more.

BTLFED
05-30-2007, 05:50 PM
ok well then do it. dont talk. be careful with your threats. some people get shot for shit like that.

Oh, now you are threatening to shoot people? :lmfao:

I'll make sure the police see this if anything goes down. Then i will have both your dumbass team doing illegal burnouts on camera & you threatening to shoot people! It's a twofer, and jail time!

And you own an SRT4 now? So you are one of the sack-o-douche owners Ch@dbee is talking about that makes him look bad! :lmfao:

DIAF :slap:

stillaneon
05-30-2007, 06:46 PM
I doi own an srt-4 and guess what, you telling me youll come and knock us the fuck out is terroristic. me telling you that I will defend myself with a gun is a promise, not a threat. your full of hot air. video tape it. then you will be just as bad as someone who goes to race and narcs on the people that race with you. but whatever, talk your fucking shit.... btw go post your bullshit somewhere else.....

BTLFED
05-30-2007, 06:54 PM
I doi own an srt-4 and guess what, you telling me youll come and knock us the fuck out is terroristic. me telling you that I will defend myself with a gun is a promise, not a threat. your full of hot air. video tape it. then you will be just as bad as someone who goes to race and narcs on the people that race with you. but whatever, talk your fucking shit.... btw go post your bullshit somewhere else.....

Hey motherfucker! Here is a thought: I didn't say in any mother fucking post that I would lay a god damn hand on you, just call the police. You wanna pull a gun on me though, YOU BETTER MOTHER FUCKING USE IT BECAUSE YOU AREN'T THE ONLY PERSON ON HERE THAT OWNS ONE. You better act right, bitch.

stillaneon
05-30-2007, 07:17 PM
ewwww.. ok again talk your bullshit elsewhere...

stillaneon
05-30-2007, 07:30 PM
BTLFED... Your right you didnt threaten people. my bad. As you can tell I am still a little new to the forum thing. I only promised to return any attempt on my wel-being with something unwanted. I do apologize for accusing you....

quickdodgeŽ
05-30-2007, 09:07 PM
Lolol. I wonder if I should jump in on this. Later, QD.

Halfwit
05-30-2007, 09:18 PM
how bored are u right now? ^^

RUSH
05-30-2007, 10:47 PM

lol.... nice!

I see your other post and your wanting people to join your club...

Would really like to get ASAP (car club) on the local club board. I understand that we need around 10 active IA members to be in the club so I will definitely work on getting more of the people into the Forum. Are there any other stipulations??

Well your not gonna get it that way dude, and with your lil club members doing what there doing....not gonna cut it man.

terroristic...lol...

Nitro
05-30-2007, 10:54 PM

Donnie u need to calm that shit down son!!! :yes:

The Ren
05-31-2007, 05:43 AM
this kid is an idiot..

stillaneon
05-31-2007, 06:21 AM
ok , well once agin, I apologized for the "threats" toward btlfed, I explained it shortly and sweetly. and I will admit that I am not he brightest person in the world, and again I explined thats one of the reasons I am here. I could have sworn there were some sort of provisions against excessive bashing but whatever.... Of course I guess I am not cool because I dont drive a supercar....

RUSH
05-31-2007, 08:45 AM
ok , well once agin, I apologized for the "threats" toward btlfed, I explained it shortly and sweetly. and I will admit that I am not he brightest person in the world, and again I explined thats one of the reasons I am here. I could have sworn there were some sort of provisions against excessive bashing but whatever.... Of course I guess I am not cool because I dont drive a supercar....

Dude, Im just bashing on you because of the burnouts at the V. We really need to stop that crap, because it is screwing up the meets terribly. It just really started up this past year and it is going to screw it up for everyone. I have my lil group with a lot of people in it, and I dont really have to worry about how they act with there car or what not. I say it time and time again to them, to act right cause if you dont it makes us all look bad. We do a lot of Mtn. Runs and thats one place to be smart and is why I never let anyone on here know about when we are making runs besides a selective few!

If you want to get people off of here in your group, be smart and take charge and let the others no its making you look bad because of there childish acts.

stillaneon
05-31-2007, 04:06 PM
yeah, and I do but again its not my decision to evict them from the team. I know all about mtn runs. My room-mate lost his truck at the dragon but everyone has friends that do stupid things but now that 11 alive has broadcast it I doubt many ASAP people will be contributing. Sorry that it pisses you off but all I can do is pass the word.

RUSH
05-31-2007, 10:07 PM
yeah, and I do but again its not my decision to evict them from the team. I know all about mtn runs. My room-mate lost his truck at the dragon but everyone has friends that do stupid things but now that 11 alive has broadcast it I doubt many ASAP people will be contributing. Sorry that it pisses you off but all I can do is pass the word.

Thats all we ask man, just let them know what its doing to the meets, and how people feel about it.

Mooney1184
06-03-2007, 10:50 PM
donnie you really need to calm down man, if someone disagrees with you on something then just let it go. were all human and entitled to our own opinions, if we all thought the same then the world would truly be a boring place. just agree to disagree and go about your ways.

and its kinda rude to take shots at a girl. im not telling you what to do, and if you TRULY feels its necessary, then i guess go ahead, but im not backing you up on that one cuz thats not how i was raised. but just food for thought man. relax a little and dont make audacious remarks, just keep rolling man and do what makes you happy. stop worrying about everyone else.

RUSH
06-04-2007, 01:16 AM
donnie you really need to calm down man, if someone disagrees with you on something then just let it go. were all human and entitled to our own opinions, if we all thought the same then the world would truly be a boring place. just agree to disagree and go about your ways.

and its kinda rude to take shots at a girl. im not telling you what to do, and if you TRULY feels its necessary, then i guess go ahead, but im not backing you up on that one cuz thats not how i was raised. but just food for thought man. relax a little and dont make audacious remarks, just keep rolling man and do what makes you happy. stop worrying about everyone else.

I think we have got past that. What do you mean by "Its kinda rude to take shots at a girl"?

quickdodgeŽ
06-04-2007, 09:37 AM
I think we have got past that. What do you mean by "Its kinda rude to take shots at a girl"?

Maybe he's talking about bashing on 180inprogres. I guess 180inprogres is female? Later, QD.

RUSH
06-04-2007, 09:45 AM
Maybe he's talking about bashing on 180inprogres. I guess 180inprogres is female? Later, QD.

lol....I was thinking the samething, but wasnt for sure!

stillaneon
06-04-2007, 04:23 PM
I dont know either. I am not female but It would be interesting to find out what he meant...

BTLFED
06-04-2007, 06:02 PM
Um....I'm not female, Rush isn't female, I don't think any of us are female. :dunno:

stillaneon
06-04-2007, 06:14 PM
Good job Josh. Where the fuck did that come from.

BTLFED
06-04-2007, 06:19 PM
Good job Josh. Where the fuck did that come from.

Left field, aparently, and I thought we dropped this? :dunno:

stillaneon
06-04-2007, 06:44 PM
yeah me too. but oh well. I gotta a couple of questions for you... PM'ed

quickdodgeŽ
06-04-2007, 06:58 PM
lol....I was thinking the samething, but wasnt for sure!

Yeah as much as a bitch some of these posts were by 180......Later, QD.

stillaneon
06-04-2007, 07:07 PM
ok could you rephrase that so it actually is offensive i that was your goal... Or at least punctuate so the setence flows because there are a few ways that sentence could me read

RUSH
06-05-2007, 01:10 AM
Um....I'm not female, Rush isn't female, I don't think any of us are female. :dunno:

Im thinking that it may be a chick doing the burnouts, and thats who I was going to knock up....I mean out!!

Right?

stillaneon
06-05-2007, 05:14 PM
maybe?? Your guess is as good as mine....

Mooney1184
06-05-2007, 11:47 PM
The Ren, on page 2, she is a girl, or at least thats what her sig says. anyways it was directed to her.

cactusEG
06-06-2007, 06:54 PM
GL hope ur club getts bigger

95alty
06-17-2007, 03:07 PM
Im interested i live in henry county also got an apartment in buckhead im sometimes at send me an email at [email protected]

Nissangeek
06-29-2007, 02:36 PM
I'm interested. I live in Dekalb. The truck in the pic is gone. I have an EG hatch with an LS swap.

stillaneon
06-29-2007, 02:40 PM
send some pics and info..