PDA

View Full Version : Misc Gayme's words for Suge...

quickdodge®
07-02-2005, 07:05 PM
"Thanx for all the love & support yall been showin' me since day one. We've all been here since this site 1st hit the net holdin' it down so fuck the haters & mothafucka's like 50 & Suge who mad cause I'm climbin' amongst Hip Hop's elite !!! If you didn't already notice, G-Unit Ooops I meant G-Unot is headed downhill as was Murder Inc when 50 stated Ja was singin', Now his faggot ass is singin' & what goes around comes around !!! Hate It Or Love It the underdogs on top ! There is absoloutly nothing they can do to beat 300 bars & G-Unot is the funniest shit since Richard Pryor so fuck them !!! Let that mixtape sink in between the ass cheeks, fuckin' faggots !!! Bleek is finished, Buddens is finished, the Young Guns never started, G-Unit will be finished before 2006, Yayo will flop & Olivia is still & will always be a man, Oh' & I hope Suge burns in hell for all the lives he's endangered. Hurricane aint scared, 1."

That was a copy and paste from a forum that Gayme frequents. Later, QD.

Julio
07-02-2005, 07:36 PM
what forum was this ?

quickdodge®
07-02-2005, 07:43 PM
It was on a Death Row webforum. Later, QD.

nightracer
07-03-2005, 03:36 AM
50 does sing, and his fake ass beef is getting old. His token (meh gotz shotz elubinteen taaams in muh jaw) stammer makes his vocals short and slurred and a bit funny. The guy does talk about getting shot all the time, he hasn't been shot lately so whats his album about? Nothin! Furthuremore that filthy sloth of a hoodlum, Suge Knight isn't worth the very flesh on his bones. The guy is seriously a waste of skin, you could call him ghetto trash and it would be a compliment.

The Game's adamant attacks aren't what I would call Elite or, "of star-like air" since much of his post is so emotionally driven its like a soap operah.

MitsuEvo6
07-03-2005, 10:07 AM
reminds me of some of the kids on this site. him and that underage drinkin abercrombie kid should get together.

thinkfast®
07-05-2005, 08:42 AM
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

man Game killed 'em on that 300 bars shit, "niggas feel yo shit just a little bit, 50 helped me on my album just a lil bit, only on 2 songs, now back to some killa shit..."

Damn.

What really killed me was that ol school hook he threw in there, "dont wanna shake your hand, dont wanna wear your G unit shoes, just wanna sit here and wait- ''til its over!"

big up to Game man, he got another point in my books, for just not givin a fuck.

Jaimecbr900
07-05-2005, 10:04 AM
I don't know much about this new rap beef, but I saw that Punk'd episode where Game started doing stupid stuff to the concrete guys. The guy, to me, acted exactly like you'd expect a wannabe to act.

I don't know his music enough to comment on that. All I'm saying is he looked like a little punk throwing a tantrum with his boys watching. Trying to act all hard and stuff. I just lost respect for a guy that is making the kind of money he is and then turns around and acts like that. Driving a Bentley, but then wearing sweat pants and throwing a bitchy fit like he just drove up in a Yugo or something. Damn, act like you got some sense and a couple of bucks in your pocket. Had they scratched up his car or cemented the bitch in, word....it'd be on. But to start throwing lawn furniture and playing yourself to look like a wannabe thug.....it's stupid IMO.

That's what happens with most of these so called rappers. They get 2 bucks in their pocket and they sing about how many ho's and money they got, but when they get out in public they act like ghetto trash. That's why most are just a passing thing. No lasting power. Notice the one's that do last and make something of themselves like run their own label, produce records, mentor other up coming rappers, etc.....are the one's that act like they have some sense when they're on the street.

My :2cents: .

PhAtBoYMr2
07-05-2005, 12:38 PM
game is garbage, that fool is about to get dropped from interscope records and 300 bars was garbage. i actually sat and listen to the whole damn song

waste of time

thinkfast®
07-05-2005, 02:42 PM
LOL good thing everybody can have their own opinion. Game isn't gettin dropped from Interscope anytime soon, or do you have an inside source noone knows about?? Last I checked 5 times platinum was not a failed album, or "garbage" I doubt they would knock off someone that is makin them rich :D :D

300 bars was the longest diss on record, 15 minutes straight, no hooks and runnin up in everyone. Cant wait for the DVD... :D

JustinSane110™
07-05-2005, 03:35 PM
Driving a Bentley, but then wearing sweat pants

Nothin wrong with being comfortable. :goodjob:

300 bars was the longest diss on record, 15 minutes straight, no hooks and runnin up in everyone. Cant wait for the DVD... :D

I still haven't heard it yet, are they puttin it on the DVD? When does that come out?

USDM TYTE HO!
07-05-2005, 03:37 PM
just get it off imesh. Or download from the links in the other post. Good song, the mixtape has some good shit on it tho, id just get it. Well worth the buy. And it has 300 bars on it.

thinkfast®
07-05-2005, 04:17 PM
you know what cracks me up is the beginning too, when he got the lil kids on there.. :lmao:

better then any of 50's murder inc disses... dropped a lotta beats on there too :goodjob:

quickdodge®
07-05-2005, 05:44 PM
The guy, to me, acted exactly like you'd expect a wannabe to act.

There's a good reason for that, lolol.

Gayme isn't fixing to get off of Interscope. Later, QD.

Jaimecbr900
07-05-2005, 09:11 PM
Nothin wrong with being comfortable. :goodjob:

Whatever he wants to do I guess he can, but then I guess he's not more than a cliche in public then.

RandomGuy
07-06-2005, 01:23 AM
LOL... yall wanna know what's funny...
I work for Nielsen Entertainment and there is a movie coming out this fall(from what I remember) called "Get rich or Die Tryin' " LOL... the story of 50 cent from what I saw in the trailer.... shits toooo funny. Some girl asks him "What do you do" He's like "Im a gangster and I kill people" and shit like that shits tooo funny yall gotta see it. In the preview he is shown killing random people, robbing convenient stores, and getting locked up in jail. shits so stereotypical

PhAtBoYMr2
07-06-2005, 11:28 AM
LOL good thing everybody can have their own opinion. Game isn't gettin dropped from Interscope anytime soon, or do you have an inside source noone knows about?? Last I checked 5 times platinum was not a failed album, or "garbage" I doubt they would knock off someone that is makin them rich :D :D

well game recently had to apoligize to jimmy iovine and dr dre for his dumb antics, Dre called 50 and apoligized as well saying he had nothing to do with game and this beef.

50cent has already stated hes planning on leaving aftermath so jimmy iovine will be left with a descsion, 50 or game. And which one do you think hell pick???

game was about to get dropped from interscope before he met up with 50. even with dre it took him 3 years to put an album out. He will defintly not sell as much now that hes not on g-unit

PSINXS
07-06-2005, 11:39 AM
For those that heard the song whats the beat he raps over at about 15:41 with the opera lady singing? i want that instrumental!!

thinkfast®
07-06-2005, 01:12 PM
you talkin about the old school song when hes talkin about "dont wanna shake your hand, dont wanna wear your G unit shoes, just wanna sit here and wait.. TIL ITS OVER'

I'll listen to it again, I got it in the car right downstairs, but Im at work...

PSINXS
07-06-2005, 06:01 PM
please get it. i neeeeeds it. thnx man

quickdodge®
07-06-2005, 06:20 PM
well game recently had to apoligize to jimmy iovine and dr dre for his dumb antics, Dre called 50 and apoligized as well saying he had nothing to do with game and this beef.

I can't say anything about the Iovine/Gayme apology cause I don't know anything about it. But, I'm pretty sure that Dre did not call 50 and apologize to him. But you are right about Dre saying that he wasn't part of any beef with any of these people. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
07-07-2005, 10:09 AM
yea and the question is still out there, please let us know if you have an insider over at Aftermath? because as much as I've asked the people I know, and searched around for anything CLOSE to that, I have found nothing. Please post where you found this info, and I will believe it. :goodjob:

PS- nice quote in your sig, QDogg jajaja

quickdodge®
07-07-2005, 03:00 PM
^^^ Not Aftermath. It's a Gayme website, Black Wall Street. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
07-07-2005, 03:45 PM
not you, Quik, I was talkin to mr2 boy up top...

quickdodge®
07-07-2005, 04:37 PM
Lolol, oh ok. Later, QD.

NzProjeKt
07-07-2005, 06:02 PM
the Young Guns never started
i can see Game beefing with the others... but to me it seems like he is just picking on the Young Gunz cause he knows he can....
i cant stand the young guns my own self... but Game is on some bullying type shit for fucking with them for no reason...
Game Dissing Young Gunz (http://s48.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1VGITQB4EWTPN1OGM8YTUVL8DR)