PDA

View Full Version : HOLY SHIT!!! What a day

gijoe0720
05-13-2007, 02:15 AM
Today was supposed to be the day I sleep late and don't do anything. My cousin wakes me up at 7:30 this mornin and tells me to come get him he is at someones house and don't have a ride. I go get him and we go to my other friends house and wake him up to go cut the fenders off him truck since he is makin it into a cab truck. Puttin 40's on the front and 48's in the rear. After we cut the fenders we talked him into lettin us cut the top off. Once we did all that I get a call sayin my four wheeler was stolen. I was pretty pissed but had an idea who stole it. Well I made a few phone calls and found out who took it. We went out to town and was waitin on some people cause we were about to go fishin in Alabama. All of a sudden I hear tires lock up and look back and see a woman hit a man walkin across the road. I ran out to the highway and there was blood everywhere. I had never got to call 911 before so that was my first time ever. Ambulance came and took him to the hospital. He is goin to be ok. Little while later someone calls me and says he hears my four wheeler so we load up and head over there. We sit around and don't hear nothin so everyone leaves but I go to my house to get some fishin poles. On my way back I decide to ride by the guys house one more time. This time as I am comin around a curve I hear him. I swurved over at him but he hit the ditch. I did a u-turn and chased him to his driveway. I called my friends and they came over there and we cornered him and called the law.I got to call 911 twice in one day! They came and he tried to run one more time but flipped and took off running. They never found him but I got my four wheeler back. Got to get a new front headlight, new ignition switch, and take it to the yamaha shop to get some wires fixed. I know where the guy lives so it sucks for him. He'll get his. Payback is a bitch.

Pics of my friends truck

81911SC
05-13-2007, 02:19 AM
Damn amazing story. Reps to you

00CelicaGT
05-13-2007, 02:38 AM
Wow I can tell u and ur friends are rednecks just by looking at the pic of the truck. but good story, and karma is a bitch

gijoe0720
05-13-2007, 02:42 AM
Here is my cousins jeep and his rail buggy

RandomGuy
05-13-2007, 03:38 AM
this thread reeks of redneck

BiH1320
05-13-2007, 05:14 AM
Today was supposed to be the day I sleep late and don't do anything. My cousin wakes me up at 7:30 this mornin and tells me to come get him he is at someones house and don't have a ride. I go get him and we go to my other friends house and wake him up to go cut the fenders off him truck since he is makin it into a cab truck. Puttin 40's on the front and 48's in the rear. After we cut the fenders we talked him into lettin us cut the top off. Once we did all that I get a call sayin my four wheeler was stolen. I was pretty pissed but had an idea who stole it. Well I made a few phone calls and found out who took it. We went out to town and was waitin on some people cause we were about to go fishin in Alabama. All of a sudden I hear tires lock up and look back and see a woman hit a man walkin across the road. I ran out to the highway and there was blood everywhere. I had never got to call 911 before so that was my first time ever. Ambulance came and took him to the hospital. He is goin to be ok. Little while later someone calls me and says he hears my four wheeler so we load up and head over there. We sit around and don't hear nothin so everyone leaves but I go to my house to get some fishin poles. On my way back I decide to ride by the guys house one more time. This time as I am comin around a curve I hear him. I swurved over at him but he hit the ditch. I did a u-turn and chased him to his driveway. I called my friends and they came over there and we cornered him and called the law.I got to call 911 twice in one day! They came and he tried to run one more time but flipped and took off running. They never found him but I got my four wheeler back. Got to get a new front headlight, new ignition switch, and take it to the yamaha shop to get some wires fixed. I know where the guy lives so it sucks for him. He'll get his. Payback is a bitch.

Pics of my friends truck

AHHHHHMAZING.
Want a cookie now?

_Christian_
05-13-2007, 05:51 AM
Wow I can tell u and ur friends are rednecks just by looking at the pic of the truck.
and by the dialect of his paragraph. crazy story though.

gijoe0720
05-13-2007, 09:34 AM
AHHHHHMAZING.
Want a cookie now?

yeah sure

Lucky DAWG
05-13-2007, 10:28 AM
nothing wrong with rednecks

gijoe0720
05-13-2007, 11:23 AM
nothing wrong with rednecks

exactly

+1

Edit:You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Lucky SC again.

I will get ya one day

81911SC
05-13-2007, 11:24 AM
No, its REDNECKS FTMFW

gijoe0720
05-13-2007, 11:27 AM
No, its REDNECKS FTMFW

+1

Lucky DAWG
05-13-2007, 11:33 AM
exactly

+1

Edit:You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Lucky SC again.

I will get ya one day

haha thanks man

i live in two very contradictory worlds
IA and my own love for speed which makes me want to keep my car and go fast as hell and tune it.

and the redneck world of all my friends who have trucks where you can go offroading, take off the doors and enjoy a cool breeze, and carry shit around everywhere you go towering over everyone on 40" tires.

if i had the money, i would buy a truck in a heart beat

gijoe0720
05-13-2007, 11:41 AM
haha thanks man

i live in two very contradictory worlds
IA and my own love for speed which makes me want to keep my car and go fast as hell and tune it.

and the redneck world of all my friends who have trucks where you can go offroading, take off the doors and enjoy a cool breeze, and carry shit around everywhere you go towering over everyone on 40" tires.

if i had the money, i would buy a truck in a heart beat

Same here. Every weekend we usually go offroadin