PDA

View Full Version : Stoned...not drug related.

TheGodfather
05-13-2007, 01:36 AM
http://eye-on-the-world.blogspot.com/2007/05/iraq-teenage-girl-was-stoned-to-death.html

I guess I could be naive, but I had no idea that kinda stuff was still going on.

I knew of beheadings and the strict rules in countries like Iraq, but that is crazy.

MulattoBoi
05-13-2007, 01:43 AM
Man that makes me fucking sick to my stomach. Once I got smoke from 2am until pt formation which is 6am because I had pictures on my yspace of me and my boys drunk we had a pic with a plastic sword in front of my boys throat. And I had to do pt, you dont realize how fucked up it is until (they made me research the beheading shit and write an essay I seen so many videos and learned so much shit) thats just disguisting man!

TIGERJC
05-13-2007, 01:44 AM
Yea the world is a fucked up place

JDMmuscle
05-13-2007, 02:53 AM
This shit makes me sick...

Honestly iraq is the most fucked up place on earth...

Thinking its honorable to kill some one (bruttely) all because of some fucking made up god...

Honestly... just fucking put up a HUGE wall around iraq... they will all kill eachother off

I have the upmost respect for anyone in the service... Nothing is more scary then fighting an enemy who thinks the most honorable thing he can do is strap a bomb to himself and blow up 100s of people.

"BLOWING UP PEOPLE WILL GET ME INTO ETERNAL HAPPYNESS!!!"

no wonder its a 3rd world country... think how many people have died, MIGHT have been the ones to find the cure for cancer.. buuuut nooooooo
all because some fucked up towel head bitch thinks he will end up happy by killing himself

FUCK YOU IRAQ , AND FUCK ALL OF YOU TOWEL HEAD BITCHS :2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up:

RandomGuy
05-13-2007, 03:53 AM
don't confuse those towelheads with my towelheads, those aren't muslims (what the media didn't mention) btw.

sirkus
05-13-2007, 04:08 AM
You'd be mad and confused if you had to live in a shit hole like that place. J/k

Those people are just out of control.. Then again, shit like this has been going on for years. Only reason why we know about it now is because of technology. I'm pretty sure they're going to stop that sometime soon too. Technology is probably against their religion.

BiH1320
05-13-2007, 05:11 AM

Thinking its honorable to kill some one (bruttely) all because of some fucking made up god...

Honestly... just fucking put up a HUGE wall around iraq... they will all kill eachother off

I have the upmost respect for anyone in the service... Nothing is more scary then fighting an enemy who thinks the most honorable thing he can do is strap a bomb to himself and blow up 100s of people.

no wonder its a 3rd world country... think how many people have died, MIGHT have been the ones to find the cure for cancer.. buuuut nooooooo
all because some fucked up towel head bitch thinks he will end up happy by killing himself

FUCK YOU IRAQ , AND FUCK ALL OF YOU TOWEL HEAD BITCHS :2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up:

So Jesus is fake too then.

_Christian_
05-13-2007, 06:07 AM
wow. i hate fanatics of any religion, especially violent religions.

quickdodgeŽ
05-13-2007, 07:08 AM
http://eye-on-the-world.blogspot.com/2007/05/iraq-teenage-girl-was-stoned-to-death.html

I guess I could be naive, but I had no idea that kinda stuff was still going on.

I knew of beheadings and the strict rules in countries like Iraq, but that is crazy.

Godfather? Forgive my I have to be the one to call repost. Lolol. I shoved this same thing up here a couple of weeks ago. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
05-13-2007, 07:09 AM
FUCK YOU IRAQ , AND FUCK ALL OF YOU TOWEL HEAD BITCHS [/b]

Wow. You're really talented with words. You seem like a real cool guy. Dummy. 18 for you. Later, QD.

"B"
05-13-2007, 07:36 AM

Congrats, you are one ignorant fuck.

So have you ever been to Iraq, or are you just running your got damn ball washer?

TheGodfather
05-13-2007, 08:58 AM
Godfather? Forgive my I have to be the one to call repost. Lolol. I shoved this same thing up here a couple of weeks ago. Later, QD.

Lol, sorry QD I don't remember seeing it.

quickdodgeŽ
05-13-2007, 09:11 AM
Lol, sorry QD I don't remember seeing it.

LINK!!! (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117967)

It's all good, man. No harm from me. I posted it on May 1. Lolol. Later, QD.

Evil Goat
05-13-2007, 09:55 AM
different cultures....different results....does anyone honestly care? probably not....

Lucky DAWG
05-13-2007, 10:24 AM
wow. i hate fanatics of any religion, especially violent religions.

islam is not a violent religion
islam is the most simliar religion on the planet to christianity

mxglory258
05-13-2007, 10:30 AM
Yet people act like we don't have similar shit going on here. For different reasons sure. You beat somebody to death with a baseball bat. Its the same principle. Just as violent as throwing stones at somebody.

This has been flared up now ONCE in iraq. How many times do you hear about people being beat down with bats, and clubs and the likes in AMERICA.

I say more so fuck all the ignorant pricks that have no purpose in life.