PDA

View Full Version : all I have to say is.....

Ltdnismorace
05-12-2007, 10:37 PM
gotta love those freakin awesome midgets/dwarfs on TLC that have the farm.

farmer midgets/dwarfs FTMFW.

They have miniature shit, it's sweet as hell

Kyle
05-12-2007, 10:53 PM
LMFAO. Well said.

I was just watching that show.

Shawna
05-12-2007, 10:54 PM
hahaha its very entertaining

Shawna
05-12-2007, 10:55 PM
Roloff is their last name i thnk its what the farm is called too hahah Little People/Big World....i just remembered what it was called

Ltdnismorace
05-12-2007, 11:00 PM
Roloff is their last name i thnk its what the farm is called too hahah Little People/Big World....i just remembered what it was called

it's called really big small fuckin cool ass farm

Shawna
05-12-2007, 11:04 PM
hahaha they have a freaking pirate ship

Ltdnismorace
05-12-2007, 11:16 PM
they have all kinds of shit, my wife watches this show all the time (she's a sick person and laughs. I tell her not to b/c we'll have a midget for a kid or something but she's just that messed up int he head.) Anyways, they always build these little towns and shit and grow crops. when the younger normal kid beats on the older midget kid it's sad, I have to admit, it would be a tough life to live but thsoe people do it well.

Kyle
05-12-2007, 11:24 PM
they have all kinds of shit, my wife watches this show all the time (she's a sick person and laughs. I tell her not to b/c we'll have a midget for a kid or something but she's just that messed up int he head.) Anyways, they always build these little towns and shit and grow crops. when the younger normal kid beats on the older midget kid it's sad, I have to admit, it would be a tough life to live but thsoe people do it well.
LOLIRL.

It would be weird to be that 15 year old kid who is bigger than everyone in his family.

Shawna
05-12-2007, 11:24 PM
lol yea the normal size son got hit in the head with the trabache(sp?) the other week and they have a pumpkin farm and everything soo cool