PDA

View Full Version : Talk about a FU**ED up day yesterday!

dtmcnamara
05-12-2007, 09:42 AM
Ok so yesterday morning around 10am I get a call from my girl crying, her dog just had a seizure, she was going down to give him a treat and as she was grabbing the treat our of the jar he started to walk back from here. She called him to come get the treat when he swayed back and forth and fell to the ground and started to drool and shake. She ran upstairs to get a blanket to grab him and rush him to the vet but when she got back he was standing up eating the treat...she was like...umm ok?

Well come 4pm I got another call with her crying, she was upstairs and decided to walk downstairs to feed the dogs when she sees her cat walking around in the kitchen. Next thing you know the cat just drops and dies. The SAME spot where her dog had a seizure at the earlier morning. Strange

Well then later last night her dog had 2 more seizures. He is fine now, but moving VERY slow and has no energy at all. Hopefully he will live until mothers day, but the way things are going right now he will be lucky to be with us until the end of the day.

This just sucks, her cat was 14 years old, and her dog is 13, so they have lived their lives, but to have 1 go and another going so fast all in the same time it just sucks.

mxglory258
05-12-2007, 09:44 AM
Yeah, i'd say thats a little fucked up!! Thats the same thing that happened when my first dog died. A beagle. Had a few siezure's one day, then shortly there after he passed. It was about 4 days after his siezures though.

Sol-Badguy
05-12-2007, 09:45 AM
Sounds like my day.

Yesterday around 12, one of my dogs who I've had for nearly 12 years died of parvo.

aaronfelipe
05-12-2007, 09:45 AM
Damn man, strange shit.

tatodotcom
05-12-2007, 09:57 AM
why don't you take him to the vet? they have seizure medicine that really helps

dtmcnamara
05-12-2007, 10:14 AM
why don't you take him to the vet? they have seizure medicine that really helps

they are just going to dope him up and it will just push things back a little